Nox

Regular
Kin
1,096💸
Kumi
4,146💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Jon Snow fresh from digging out his auntie's guts, pulled through into a secluded location. As he dismounted his reptilian transport, the scathing words of his former lover -- a non-blood relative weighed deep within him. "You know nothing". The dark haired heartthrob spat out in discontent, his mind determined to prove her wrong. If all went to plan such would be the case today. "Bless me @Arthorius" he declared.

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Alright orientation, we'll start with the basics of Naruto. Chakra, what is chakra and how does it work in the roleplay. Tell me everything you currently know about chakra and ninjutsu, while you figure out that incredibly vague question, take a look through this thread it has lots of useful links to stuff.

Nox

Regular
Kin
1,096💸
Kumi
4,146💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Japanese inventor and part-time conman, Musashi Kishimoto borrowed a page from Chinese and Korean murim's use of Qi. Essentially chakra is a universal substance // energy that can be molded or transformed to accomplish a Jutsu. Anything characters can or have supernaturally achieved that's not an Illusion or Martial Arts, falls under the classification of Ninjutsu. From elemental emissions to wielding weapons the ninja can be said to be practicing ninjutsu. All the more reason, the statement Lee cannot use Ninjutsu irks me. As if he doesn't swing Tonfas. However, that's not the subject of conversation, you asked I answered now it begs the question, did I flop or nah?? @Arthorius

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Japanese inventor and part-time conman, Musashi Kishimoto borrowed a page from Chinese and Korean murim's use of Qi. Essentially chakra is a universal substance // energy that can be molded or transformed to accomplish a Jutsu. Anything characters can or have supernaturally achieved that's not an Illusion or Martial Arts, falls under the classification of Ninjutsu. From elemental emissions to wielding weapons the ninja can be said to be practicing ninjutsu. All the more reason, the statement Lee cannot use Ninjutsu irks me. As if he doesn't swing Tonfas. However, that's not the subject of conversation, you asked I answered now it begs the question, did I flop or nah?? @Arthorius
Yeah you flopped, using weapons like tonfas is considered Bukijutsu not Ninjutsu, but honestly that isn't really important. The important stuff to know about the naruto RP outside of the basic rules is how to battle, now since you've already taken part in OPB and LOT and DOT and what not you understand how battle systems generally work I know that much.

So lets focus on what separates those RP from this one in terms of battling. Firstly there is a lack of a dedicated stat system currently, though some statistics exist, the speed chart and the tracking chart namely, along with the health and damage system. What do you know about those systems currently, give me a rundown of what you know and I'll attempt to fill in any blanks.