Underdog
Legendary
Kin
1,115💸
Kumi
881💴
Trait Points
52⚔️
Alright here we go this is the Battle Arena, besides the Ninja World which is more of a Free World environment where people meet up, interact and fight. The Battle Arena is SOLEY fighting, and if you don't want to deal with travelling and want a quick battle the Battle Arena is the best way to do so. Now when beginning a battle in the Battle Arena and sometimes in the Ninja World the very first thing you need is a R&R.

I want you to create your own R&R using this template:

Terrain: You and your partner(s) must decide on a terrain which you will battle on and additionally the weather. This does not mean that the field and weather can't change through the use of a jutsu.
Range: Where both of you exactly stand. Short ( 0 to 5 meters ) , medium ( 5 to 15 meters ) or long range from each other ( 15+ meters )?
Element & Jutsu Usage: You can choose which and how many elements you want to use in a battle (from the ones you learned), but also whether custom jutsu's/elements are allowed or not.
Type of Battle: Choose the type of battle you want. No restrictions, taijutsu battle, ninjutsu only battle, team battle, etc.
Bio: Agree on which bio each participant uses.

Link for reference: https://animebase.me/threads/‡‡-basic-battle-rules-‡‡.717718/

Yamii

Kin
12💸
Kumi
474💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright here we go this is the Battle Arena, besides the Ninja World which is more of a Free World environment where people meet up, interact and fight. The Battle Arena is SOLEY fighting, and if you don't want to deal with travelling and want a quick battle the Battle Arena is the best way to do so. Now when beginning a battle in the Battle Arena and sometimes in the Ninja World the very first thing you need is a R&R.

I want you to create your own R&R using this template:

Terrain: You and your partner(s) must decide on a terrain which you will battle on and additionally the weather. This does not mean that the field and weather can't change through the use of a jutsu.
Range: Where both of you exactly stand. Short ( 0 to 5 meters ) , medium ( 5 to 15 meters ) or long range from each other ( 15+ meters )?
Element & Jutsu Usage: You can choose which and how many elements you want to use in a battle (from the ones you learned), but also whether custom jutsu's/elements are allowed or not.
Type of Battle: Choose the type of battle you want. No restrictions, taijutsu battle, ninjutsu only battle, team battle, etc.
Bio: Agree on which bio each participant uses.

Link for reference: https://animebase.me/threads/‡‡-basic-battle-rules-‡‡.717718/
Terrain: Open grassland , slightly cloudy
Range: short range
Jutsu/element: Earth and water element and basic jutsus
Type of battle: No restriction
Bio: https://animebase.me/threads/semiramis-wise-queen-of-assyria.765324/

Jᴀʏ

Underdog
Legendary
Kin
1,115💸
Kumi
881💴
Trait Points
52⚔️

Yamii

Kin
12💸
Kumi
474💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright, read the link that I posted above I want you to explained what Time-Frame is, I also want you to tell me what is considered a turn and lastly how many moves can be used in a turn.
Firstly, a time frame is where a time that can only moved forward and used for movements? such as like throwing a kunai , molding chakra and running etc , a turn is considered when it consists of 2 moves 1 from each player and lastly you can use 2 moves a turn 1 for each player

Jᴀʏ

Underdog
Legendary
Kin
1,115💸
Kumi
881💴
Trait Points
52⚔️
Firstly, a time frame is where a time that can only moved forward and used for movements? such as like throwing a kunai , molding chakra and running etc , a turn is considered when it consists of 2 moves 1 from each player and lastly you can use 2 moves a turn 1 for each player
Partly right but also partly wrong. Time-frame would be the chronological order of actions and or techniques performed within a battle. Since were in a text based roleplay in order to maintain order and fairness within a battle the fights are turn based. Meaning a first starts with someone taking first turn, you can perform three moves (techniques) per turn for each player, not two. You typically cannot perform multiple techniques within a single timeframe, meaning your opponent can perform a technique between your first and second technique. Heres and example:

your jutsu: Fireball Jutsu / my jutsu: water blasy / your jutsu: mud swamp

^ this is an example of timeframe although you had first turn your first move is the only thing I can't interrupt because according to timeframe rules you cannot use a jutsu before your opponents first jutsu. That doesn't mean you cant do anything to react and or prepare. But after you used your fire ball, I would use a water blast before you combo'd it with mud swamp forcing you to counter the water blast before continuing the fight. If this makes sense we can continue please ask any questions you have this can be complicated at times.

Yamii

Kin
12💸
Kumi
474💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Partly right but also partly wrong. Time-frame would be the chronological order of actions and or techniques performed within a battle. Since were in a text based roleplay in order to maintain order and fairness within a battle the fights are turn based. Meaning a first starts with someone taking first turn, you can perform three moves (techniques) per turn for each player, not two. You typically cannot perform multiple techniques within a single timeframe, meaning your opponent can perform a technique between your first and second technique. Heres and example:

your jutsu: Fireball Jutsu / my jutsu: water blasy / your jutsu: mud swamp

^ this is an example of timeframe although you had first turn your first move is the only thing I can't interrupt because according to timeframe rules you cannot use a jutsu before your opponents first jutsu. That doesn't mean you cant do anything to react and or prepare. But after you used your fire ball, I would use a water blast before you combo'd it with mud swamp forcing you to counter the water blast before continuing the fight. If this makes sense we can continue please ask any questions you have this can be complicated at times.
i kinda get it more or less about this so like after my/opponent first move so thats when i/them can counter and err like during the move, you said about reacting and prepare like you can dodge the move and use your own jutsu to attack back is this possible?

Reactions: Vex

Jᴀʏ

Underdog
Legendary
Kin
1,115💸
Kumi
881💴
Trait Points
52⚔️
i kinda get it more or less about this so like after my/opponent first move so thats when i/them can counter and err like during the move, you said about reacting and prepare like you can dodge the move and use your own jutsu to attack back is this possible?
After the first jutsu or technique is used in a turn you can interrupt with your own jutsu/technique. You guys go back and forth using techniques (up to three per turn each technique typically consuming its own time-slot) until someone can no longer counter or makes a mistake.

The time frame is important because you can use three moves in a turn but often times your opponent won't let you use the other two and he can't interrupt your first. So timeframe dictates what happens when.

After this post I'm gonna use an attack with my Genji biography and I want you to counter.

Yamii

Kin
12💸
Kumi
474💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
After the first jutsu or technique is used in a turn you can interrupt with your own jutsu/technique. You guys go back and forth using techniques (up to three per turn each technique typically consuming its own time-slot) until someone can no longer counter or makes a mistake.

The time frame is important because you can use three moves in a turn but often times your opponent won't let you use the other two and he can't interrupt your first. So timeframe dictates what happens when.

After this post I'm gonna use an attack with my Genji biography and I want you to counter.
okieee i will try