Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
here

As Mereoleona walks onto the field. she smirks. She noticed that the person was a person who hasnt even graduated ninja academy. With her passion burning with the bright red of fire, she decided she will engage in battle with the person as she talked... Kind of. Walking over to the pipsqueek she smirks

If you dont defend yourself, you will die.. Oh but remember to tell me all you know about ninjutsu..

Saying this, she lifted her right leg up and swung it towards the right side of the students arm in attempt to start the battle

Kin
448💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Adrian looked up as his sensei closed the distance between them, ordering him to fight or die, "Oh, but remember to tell me all you know about ninjutsu.." And with her opening kick, he was on the defensive immediately, leaping back in a poorly executed dodge.

Oh, he thought to himself, eyes widening, She wasn't kidding...

"Fine, then," he replied, ripping a two kunai from his belt and twirling them on his index fingers, "I'll show you what I can do!" With that, he flicked one kunai at his sensei, detonating it as it closed in, and side-stepped in a small semi-circle around her left side while trying to keep light on his feet. The other kunai remained firmly in his left hand's grasp, ready to deflect or be thrown as needed.

(Gokan Sakusou) - 5 Senses Confusion Disorder

Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: N/A
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user throws an explosive kunai at their target and the mist spreads threw the air.This jutsu causes the opponent to be hit by attacks even though they think they dodged it or countered it.This effect lasts for 2 turns.

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
Wew. Being completely honest bro. I dont think you need orientation fighting wise. That one paragraph showcased you know how to RP.

So let me finish this up for you.
Whats the first element you want to learn. Ima speed train you. Ima break it down. Your element, Basic Ninjutsu, and Time Frame