Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

ooc is fine :cool:
Cool, its faster too. Now Drackos partitioned stuff for the orientation into these sections of sorts. But we can go willy nilly over parts that you understand or super in-depth. Either way, its up to how you feel and what you are comfortable with.

Now, you get to choose with which section we start:

Biographies:

An area you might deal with in the beginning, making your bio. What kind of bio is better, what is the difference between custom and canon bios, and why are certain canon bios so expensive?! Ranks, what do they entail. The different types of abilities, specialties and combinations you can have. Also very extensive.

▸Canon vs Custom Bios
▸Ranks
▸Specialties
▸Special Abilities (and their combinations HA/AE/KG/Mode)

Battling:

A very important aspect. Time frame, how does one equate speed in the RP, how does his technique interact with mine, how can I avoid this particular skill, etc. Fairly extensive.

▸Time-frame
▸Blocking, avoiding, dodging
▸Disagreements, quoting, and quoting etiquette
▸Official vs Unofficial battles

The Ninja World or Warring States Era (WSE):

The areas surrounding the missions in the WSE, what clans are, what does story arcs are and why they are important. The maps, the rules of engagement, etc. An in-depth look into the Ninja World/WSE.

▸Missions (Very important)
▸Clans
▸Story Arcs

Customs:

Basically the do's and don't of these. What they are, how many you can have, what is forbidden to make, and how to properly make them among other things.

▸CJ (Custom Jutsu)
▸CFS (Custom Fighting Style)
▸CE/CEJ (Custom Elements and Custom Element Jutsus)
▸CC/CCJ (Custom Clans and Custom Clan Jutsu)
▸CW (Custom Weapons)
▸CT (Custom Technology)

suki

Veteran
Kin
415💸
Kumi
4,180💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
mm i'm not really familiar with how battling works and customs as well so i guess it would be great to start with battling aspect but then again i might need a short run downs about missions as well lol (y)(y)(y)

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
mm i'm not really familiar with how battling works and customs as well so i guess it would be great to start with battling aspect but then again i might need a short run downs about missions as well lol (y)(y)(y)
Okay, cool. That's a good place to start, I had to learn to fight the hard way. One of the first things that you might hear get thrown around a lot is the word time frame.

A very important aspect of the RP, since our fights consist of turns. Each person gets a chance to use up to 3 techniques per turn. Of course there are exceptions to this rule, but for now, let's make it simple. Each person gets their 3 per turn, but it flows in a logical manner:

Person A does three moves, first is a fireball, followed by some weapon based Ninjutsu

Person B reacts to the first move (as that would be the first one he sees), and immediately does some Water technique to douse those flames, and perhaps continues with something like Lightning to enhance the water

Person A was now interrupted. It goes A > B > A > B, for a simple case like this.

Read this <- (its a link lmao), and tell me what might be some problems, or something that might seem complex, so I break it down lol.

suki

Veteran
Kin
415💸
Kumi
4,180💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think that's pretty clear and good enough for starters, though i prolly might have more questions when i actually spar someone Lol (when actually experiencing it)

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

oh lets do customs...and kumi system is straight forward i guess :th-004::th-004:
Alright, customs are fairly simple. There are many different types of customs that can be made, but let's start with the basic Custom Jutsu.

You can create up to 35 Custom Jutsu but you can learn an unlimited amount of customs. There are some things that give some more slots, this includes becoming a Sensei or an Official Sage to name a few. Nonetheless, the customs that you can make depend on the rank that you are (you are limited to the rank that you can use, same rank you can submit. For example, if you can only use up to B rank water, you can only make up to B rank water customs).

Customs follow a specific format, and that is outlined it its thread. These techniques are personal, one's that you made. The name is entirely up to you, so is how it works. Of course, customs need to be logical as well. Not too strong, but also not useless. I always tell people to personalize customs, since they are your creations. Some things have been made countless times, so try and be unique. Read old posts, see what has been done, and what hasn't. Form your ideas around a theme, etc. There's a whole world of things regarding custom jutsu, tbh. Do you have an area you're interested in?

suki

Veteran
Kin
415💸
Kumi
4,180💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright, customs are fairly simple. There are many different types of customs that can be made, but let's start with the basic Custom Jutsu.

You can create up to 35 Custom Jutsu but you can learn an unlimited amount of customs. There are some things that give some more slots, this includes becoming a Sensei or an Official Sage to name a few. Nonetheless, the customs that you can make depend on the rank that you are (you are limited to the rank that you can use, same rank you can submit. For example, if you can only use up to B rank water, you can only make up to B rank water customs).

Customs follow a specific format, and that is outlined it its thread. These techniques are personal, one's that you made. The name is entirely up to you, so is how it works. Of course, customs need to be logical as well. Not too strong, but also not useless. I always tell people to personalize customs, since they are your creations. Some things have been made countless times, so try and be unique. Read old posts, see what has been done, and what hasn't. Form your ideas around a theme, etc. There's a whole world of things regarding custom jutsu, tbh. Do you have an area you're interested in?
ohhh that's pretty cool.. this means i can make my bio even more unique :D i have a few ideas for a new bio which i still havn't made yet...it'll be a bio which also carries a sword and have some ideas about the sword and jutsu related to it (i can explain to you in discord when you have time so u can tell me if this is possible :LOL::LOL::LOL:).... just a quick question how do i gain the ability to create or learn customs with higher ranks? how to track your rank?

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ohhh that's pretty cool.. this means i can make my bio even more unique :D i have a few ideas for a new bio which i still havn't made yet...it'll be a bio which also carries a sword and have some ideas about the sword and jutsu related to it (i can explain to you in discord when you have time so u can tell me if this is possible :LOL::LOL::LOL:).... just a quick question how do i gain the ability to create or learn customs with higher ranks? how to track your rank?
Good, I am glad you have ideas and you can hit me up any time.

As for ranks, it's all here.

If there is something in that, that is confusing, please do ask me. Then we can go through the ranks (or go through it individually, all up to you :D).

Reactions: suki

suki

Veteran
Kin
415💸
Kumi
4,180💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good, I am glad you have ideas and you can hit me up any time.

As for ranks, it's all here.

If there is something in that, that is confusing, please do ask me. Then we can go through the ranks (or go through it individually, all up to you :D).
makes sense i also found the thread regarding missions/storyboard and went through it. looks straight forward but i'll get used to it when i do my first couple missions or battles or so.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
makes sense i also found the thread regarding missions/storyboard and went through it. looks straight forward but i'll get used to it when i do my first couple missions or battles or so.
Yeah, its all pretty straightforward. Missions can also be a bit of a trial and error situation, but normally its easy to get the gist of it.

Beside those, is there anything else you need clarification on? @Tsukihi