Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lucky you, you'll be my first student to run through this orientation. This thread will hopefully be where we cover all the basics of the RP that you need to know, as well as a place to come back to if you need to reference something or seek any additional clarification/training about the RP system.

We'll go over things in small enough bites to make this manageable for you and myself xD

Broadly, we'll cover:
Biographies
Battling
The Ninja World/Warring States Era RP
and, Customs.​

Any questions before we get started??

Reactions: Howard

Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Restrictions:

Can be made any rank.
Counts as a Kekkai Genkai.
All Uchihas must have Fire Release specialty ( primary or secondary ).
All bios with Sharingan must be Uchiha clan members, excluding Hatake Kakashi and Shimura Danzo.​

Restrictions:

Requires, at minimum, Jounin rank.
Requires a custom Hyuga or Otsutsuki bio, or .
Requires the user to follow the specific bio rules for either clan, or Toneri/Hamura before achieving.​

You can only have one or the other on a single bio, as they are both KG and thus cannot be combined on the same bio in our RP.

The hyper-links will take you to the bio rules mentioned by these restrictions. Of course, any of those you feel you want me to break down further, I'm more than happy to do so.

Also, out of curiosity, do you have an approved RP bio yet?

Makya

Kin
685💸
Kumi
1,619💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea, I have a RP bio, btw

Thx though, I was tryna have both in the same bio lol, now I know I cant... also is the number of bios limit to a certain few?
Oh and what is needed to battle... do i need extra experience, is that what this thread is for?

Last question: when are you most active so I can switch my time schedule to be able to hold an actual convo with you?

Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let's start with my time schedule... I don't have anything consistent, so if you're after a conversation, you'd just have to be lucky enough to find me on Discord xD

So the number of bios is limited to two bios, until you reach Jounin Rank, where you are able to create/submit/obtain a third bio. I for instance, have two bios right now but I am able to make a third... if I ever get around to it.

You are all set to battle in the by simply creating a thread and stating any rules you want to set up.

You can read some of the other threads to get a feel for how they operate but I'll explain some basics right now.

Opening post will be where you state things like the following:

Terrain: (Can just put a picture or basic description here)
Range: How far apart you and your opponent is at the start of battle.
Short Range = 0-5 meters Mid-range = 6-14 meters and Long range = 15 meters or further away.​
Other restriction: Things like you can't use custom jutsu or Taijutsu only, no ninjutsu or only able to use X number of elements etc.

Official or Unofficial: So all Arena fights count towards ranking up, but only Official Fights will earn you Kumi (currency to buy abilities) for a win.

So that's where you'll get your experience from. This thread is for me to link/explain/answer any questions you may have and so there is a thread for you to reference back if you forgot something/get stuck. We can also do a mock battle if you want to get a quick grasp of how fights work.

Would you like me to go more into detail about fights now or is there something else with bios you maybe want covered first?

Makya

Kin
685💸
Kumi
1,619💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1) Do I always update my bio after every fight win or loose?
2) Do official battles have to sent to a certain thread for validating?

I feel like a model fight(mock battle) would be a great way to get me a detailed description of what I should expect in a fight.

Makya

Kin
685💸
Kumi
1,619💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let's start with my time schedule... I don't have anything consistent, so if you're after a conversation, you'd just have to be lucky enough to find me on Discord xD

So the number of bios is limited to two bios, until you reach Jounin Rank, where you are able to create/submit/obtain a third bio. I for instance, have two bios right now but I am able to make a third... if I ever get around to it.

You are all set to battle in the by simply creating a thread and stating any rules you want to set up.

You can read some of the other threads to get a feel for how they operate but I'll explain some basics right now.

Opening post will be where you state things like the following:

Terrain: (Can just put a picture or basic description here)
Range: How far apart you and your opponent is at the start of battle.
Short Range = 0-5 meters Mid-range = 6-14 meters and Long range = 15 meters or further away.​
Other restriction: Things like you can't use custom jutsu or Taijutsu only, no ninjutsu or only able to use X number of elements etc.

Official or Unofficial: So all Arena fights count towards ranking up, but only Official Fights will earn you Kumi (currency to buy abilities) for a win.

So that's where you'll get your experience from. This thread is for me to link/explain/answer any questions you may have and so there is a thread for you to reference back if you forgot something/get stuck. We can also do a mock battle if you want to get a quick grasp of how fights work.

Would you like me to go more into detail about fights now or is there something else with bios you maybe want covered first?
Umm is this thing still continued?

Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I do have to apologise to you for my inactivity, something I should have come to you earlier to mention. If there is more help you need, you should find another sensei to continue with, as I can no longer fulfil the requirements that would allow me to keep the job as sensei... while also feeling like I'm not just holding it 'just cause'

However, I'll answer your last set of questions for you and once again, offer my apologies again. ^^

1.) You don't have to update you bio after each fight, there is a section in your bio to keep track of wins/loses if you want to. However, you can keep track of that on your own and add that to your bio during your next update. Updates can only be done once per month (minimum) and should only be done when changing or adding something significant to your bio.

For instance, if you rank up and have more abilities to add, or want to change your specialities on said bio. Other instances include updating the history if your bios story arc in the NW allows (such as when you do something significant in one of the Story Arcs).

2.) Official battles can be posted in the Kumi Exchange Thread by following the instruction on the first post, thus allowing you to claim Kumi if you won. The thread does close periodically so don't worry if it's closed when you go to post something. Just continue on with any new battles you want and submit them all at once when it is open again.

Reactions: Makya