Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Right I'ma break this down real quick for you. Give you a TLDR on each bit, then link you where you can read more into it.

I'll answer any questions you have, ask as many as you want. If you want help with your bios at the same time, it's no worries.

Make a battle thread in the BA, I'll make sure you're up to date when it comes to time frame etc.

Excellent, let's start.

Bios

Okay nice and simple, you've still got the old template and ranks

With that you wanna pick what you bio can be mixed with. You can combine a lot of abilities now unlike the old days, you can find that Here

So chose your character, pick it's abilities, now lastly you can diversify it. Bios get specialities. Where you can enhance different abilities in each ways. These work with elements, tai, ken, gen etc. Can even have specs for modes/advanced ninjutsu (Rain, smoke, sound etc). You can find that Here

If you have any questions or want me to go more into detail just say. Some specs state they require others and some abilities cost kumi, I'll explain that next.

Kumi

Woop, a currency in the RP, good times right? At the top of your screen (Or to the side if you're on a phone) there is a "Shop" title. Click that and go to official kumi shop, this is where you buy all your abilities. Once you check out, it goes to your inventory, it's then always there and you can always make use of it. So if you bought Nagato, if you dropped the bio but later went back to him, you can, and the record is there.

With kumi coming in, here is a guide to Tier's and Price's of abilities, along with a run down how to make it: Kumi

Few ways to make kumi, here is the short version:

Premium - You get 500 kumi a month for having premium, you gain 16 a day.

Fights - If you win a fight in the BA you get 500 kumi. If you win on time limit, you get half the value. For every rank above your opponent it's -50 kumi from the total, for every rank below it's -50 from the total:

Examples: You're a jounin and beat a jounin on time limit - you gain 250 kumi.

You're a jounin and you beat a sage - you're one rank below so you gain 550 kumi

You're a jounin and beat a sage on time limit - you're one rank below, which would give 550, but you only get half for the TL, so you'd get 275.

Ninja world lets you do missions, will explain all that later

You can buy and sell customs or rp related stuff from members.

That's the short of it. Any questions before i explain more ninja world and battling stuff?

• Love
Reactions: RuckenTM

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope. Everything seems Standard. Lets move onto the Next Stage. @Ignia
Right, battles are basically the same as before, 3 moves per turn, can't do two jutsu before you opponent can do one. Timeframe is explained in the battle rules. If it's passive it don't take a move slot. But you can never do two jutsu at the same time, unless you activating doujutsu.

Anyway, over the years of course we've had rulings to clear up shit like this, so i made a thread to keep track of these rulings: Here

Something you should note is how techniques interact, you can find that Here

Most important bits are basically:

In regards to dealing with the "Power" of technique, this generally becomes a matter of Damage Points. Between a clash of two opposing techniques, the result between them depends on the difference of Damage Points. If there is no difference in damage points between the techs, then they both cancel out. However, if there is a difference of:

— 5-10 Damage Points, The Stronger Tech continues, but is lowered by 30 Damage Points

— 15-20 Damage Points, The Stronger Tech continues, but is lowered by 20 Damage Points

— 25-30 Damage Points, The Stronger Tech continues, but is lowered by 10 Damage Points

— 35-40 Damage Points, The Stronger Tech continues unchanged

On top of that, always good to know what shit is strong and weak to, you can find that Here

Nox

Regular
Kin
1,096💸
Kumi
4,146💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Just for my edification. Techniques start at C to D to B to A to S. With the lowest Damage Dealt (C) being 20 and increasing by an additional 20 per Rank, right?
As for the sequence of Jutsu, is that stipulation only in place at the beginning of the battle? For instance say A and B are fighting and A has first move. B cannot attack with a Technique (though in some instances they can trigger a Passive, so long as it happens after A has initialized their 1st Technique) until A has completed their move. In similar stance A cannot stockpile 2 Techniques in the same time-frame i.e I activate A cannot state I trigger Sage Mode while Executing Chidori at B's chest

However, nothing is preventing sequential events i.e I activate Sage Mode and follow up with a Chidori lightning surge directed a B's chest

@Ignia

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just for my edification. Techniques start at C to D to B to A to S. With the lowest Damage Dealt (C) being 20 and increasing by an additional 20 per Rank, right?
As for the sequence of Jutsu, is that stipulation only in place at the beginning of the battle? For instance say A and B are fighting and A has first move. B cannot attack with a Technique (though in some instances they can trigger a Passive, so long as it happens after A has initialized their 1st Technique) until A has completed their move. In similar stance A cannot stockpile 2 Techniques in the same time-frame i.e I activate A cannot state I trigger Sage Mode while Executing Chidori at B's chest
However, nothing is preventing sequential events i.e I activate Sage Mode and follow up with a Chidori lightning surge directed a B's chest
@Ignia
Yeah jutsu for the most part are:

Damage = 2 x chakra.

D rank - 10 chakra - 20 damage
B rank - 20 chakra - 40 damage

And so on. The only change is that Yin/yang techniques have bigger chakra costs, and so they can do more damage. You can find out more in the rulings thread i made for increasing chakra in a jutsu.

F rank is 90 damage with 50 chakra though for some reason, don't know why. It just is.

From what you've said, I feel you understand it. So let me just give to notes to be sure on:

• Each move you make is 3 jutsu. Each one of these is like a slot. The first one, always goes through. So if i shot a fireball at you, and you replied with a water bullet, i cant react until your water bullet (first tech) has happened. Or it breaks the time frame.
  • Passive jutsu, can happen at any time though. So in the example above, as you go to fire the water bullet, i could passively activate my sharingan. The same as i could passively activate it after you release the water bullet, not taking a move slot and still counter before the water bullet hits me.
  • Passives happen in between the three slots too.
  • You can never do two jutsu at the same time. The only exceptions are as follows: You can passively activate a doujutsu and do a jutsu at the same time OR if it says it can be used in the same time frame as another technique. This applies only to jutsu that use chakra by the way.

Nox

Regular
Kin
1,096💸
Kumi
4,146💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Appreciate that Chakra X Damage conversion rate. F(orbidden) Ranks come after S right? Infact just link me the Increase Chakra Thread. It'll be easier if I go through and question parts I'm uncertain.

Aaah. I get what you mean about 1st moves and interruptions. Logically the Water is a response to Fire. Thus, these two actions cannot be altered or interfered with, as both "lock" the TF so to speak.

I get the Passive + Other Technique. Its just hard to see situations where Chakra Based Techniques cannot be chained. This is excluding ones which explicitly state this to be case. For instance say I can see situations where this can be chained -- Rather than Palm strike and upon contact unleash an Elemental surge. Why not utilize the inherent mechanics of either.
Gentle Fist: Palm Bottom
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: This attack consists of a quick, precise thrust of the user's palm to an opponent's body. Like other Gentle Fist techniques, it sends chakra into the target to cause internal damage that paralyzes them for one turn
Dark Release: Revival Fist
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: By gathering dark chakra into both their hands, the user can then unleash a powerful and focused shock wave that, when it hits a person close range it could cause tremendous internal damage.
Note: Must have absorbed enemy techniques before using
@Ignia

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Appreciate that Chakra X Damage conversion rate. F(orbidden) Ranks come after S right? Infact just link me the Increase Chakra Thread. It'll be easier if I go through and question parts I'm uncertain.
Aaah. I get what you mean about 1st moves and interruptions. Logically the Water is a response to Fire. Thus, these two actions cannot be altered or interfered with, as both "lock" the TF so to speak.
I get the Passive + Other Technique. Its just hard to see situations where Chakra Based Techniques cannot be chained. This is excluding ones which explicitly state this to be case. For instance say I can see situations where this can be chained -- Rather than Palm strike and upon contact unleash an Elemental surge. Why not utilize the inherent mechanics of either.
Gentle Fist: Palm Bottom
Range: Short
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: This attack consists of a quick, precise thrust of the user's palm to an opponent's body. Like other Gentle Fist techniques, it sends chakra into the target to cause internal damage that paralyzes them for one turn
Dark Release: Revival Fist
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: By gathering dark chakra into both their hands, the user can then unleash a powerful and focused shock wave that, when it hits a person close range it could cause tremendous internal damage.
Note: Must have absorbed enemy techniques before using
@Ignia
F is above S rank yes. And i don't really know where that thread is, but for the most part got to:

Rp forums > Rules and guides > Hitchhikers guide to the rp

That's an in depth run down for the most part.

You are doing one strike in your example but what you're doing is trying to focus chakra in two ways at the same time.

It's like you're walking forwards in both examples, but trying to go left and right at the same time.

One is a burst of raw chakra that has an aim to paralyse, the other is dark chakra, one given an elemental form, with specific goals of it's own.

So you can't do both at the same time.

THOUGH, you can try customs, which combine the two into one, for example:

"The use will infuse dark chakra into their gentle fist techniques, in the same time/frame to.... (add effects)"

Limits are what the mods will allow for the most part but that's the way to handle it.