[Nin] [Orientation] - GodItachi

GodItachi

Kin
227💸
Kumi
79💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now I can say with to much detail can also confuse someone and that's just going off real life so that could be the same in the rp I would expect.

GodItachi looking at his sensei waving him over. Starting on his left foot he burst towards his sensei. Scared; he wouldnt be at all. He is an Uchiha and has a strong chakra at the same time so this could be even fight for them both but then again he doesnt have the full sharingan developed at this moment. His hands are dragging behind him as he makes his way towards his sensei. Once getting into range of he can punch his sensei he bring his right hand forward with the momentum this would be fast and strong behind the punch.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One of the qualities of a ninja is the ability to throw off your opponent. Ruruta would successfully do this with his following action. Though he already assumed a stance, he would wait for Itachi to lunge in before he flips backwards 3 times while throwing shurikens, 6 of them towards Itachi. Ruruta has heard about the prowess of the uchihas when it comes to weapon so he want to test the waters. Two shurikens would fly towards itachi with each flip make 6 shurikens in total. The first two shurikens would not aim to arm but to distract. They would hit the ground in front of Itachi with the aim of causing him to flinch and halt his forward movement. The next two would fly past the sides of his face. The third set would aim for his torso and left shoulder.

Ruruta smiles a bit and observes Itachi's reaction.

GodItachi

Kin
227💸
Kumi
79💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
GodItachi notice the shurikens hurled at him each time his sensei does a backflip. His sensei had jumped out the way from punch so he is in an acquired position with his arm extended and legs lunged forward. With a twist counterclockwise of his body he dodges shurikens that are sent towards him when his sensei does the first back flip. He pulls back his arm and bends his knees getting into a ready stance of running. More is sent at him and he continues moving. GodItachi takes out shurikens himself and throws them with his left hand. Two shurikens knock out the way the shurkens that are hurled the second time and six more are thrown and take out two other shurikens. The other four shurikens aimed at the sides of his sensei. All the shurikens have wires connected to them so GodItachi manipulates the shurikens and twist around the sensei and also the previous ones he manipulate them to kick back up from the ground and push toward his sensei straight forward.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ruruta would track the remaining shuriken while withdrawing a black key. With a graceful swinging and stabbing action, he would burrow the key into each a and every shuriken holes while holding the black key firmly so that Itachi is unable to pull towards himself.

Ruruta smiles before pinning the black key to the ground. He would sway to his right while striding towards itachi to engage him up close once again.

GodItachi

Kin
227💸
Kumi
79💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ruruta would track the remaining shuriken while withdrawing a black key. With a graceful swinging and stabbing action, he would burrow the key into each a and every shuriken holes while holding the black key firmly so that Itachi is unable to pull towards himself.

Ruruta smiles before pinning the black key to the ground. He would sway to his right while striding towards itachi to engage him up close once again.
Itachi smirks as he see his sensei coming at him. He laughed as he does an unpredictable movement. He slides as he was going for a home run. His right leg is sticking out and he is on his left side

SN: why they said to talk about kumi so I can get it for my bio and guess I get more after orientation. Im going to have someone create some bios for me since I asked them. I got to pay them to do it.

Edit: no kumi talk but purchasing talk. Here is the link https://animebase.me/threads/kumi-exchange-center.765076/page-14#post-21956243

Last edited:

GodItachi

Kin
227💸
Kumi
79💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ruruta halts and motions Itachi to stop. The sparring session as come to an end.

OOC
I see Sasori sent you to me. What are you intending to buy?
Itachi stops in his tracks

OOC: Yea and I was thinking of MS but then again I want to start off slow and work on the basics of the rp and learn some abilities that hasn't been used before and create on that. I do have someone I would like to create some bios for me and hopefully learn some customs in the process since I see we can learn CJs from people and pay kumi for them. I have read of all the abilities and bios I could buy with kumi but I have looked at a lot of bios and notice a trend and most of the higher ones aren't very customizable(spelling).

Reactions: RuckenTM

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First off. You should start with lower bios and then aim higher when you've gotten stronger at using the ones you have.

For any bio you want to own, you can check the requirement and perquisites in the link below

There you are going to see what you needed first before going for one. Most strong bios require you to bee jounin level and for now you still an academy ninja. You need to to fight more and do more missions to level up and be eligible for those bios.

The the abilities there a read, especially those you wanted, like MS a and all

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay in he light of no more questions, you have come to the end of your orientation. Hough this does not mean you can't come to me for more questions. So go grind in battles and mission and grow young padewan.

GodItachi

Kin
227💸
Kumi
79💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay in he light of no more questions, you have come to the end of your orientation. Hough this does not mean you can't come to me for more questions. So go grind in battles and mission and grow young padewan.
Thank you and I will be sure to bug I mean asking you any questions.