Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello God Itachi.

I'm Priest

Please introduce yourself and choose the route you wish to be orientated in. RP or OOC?

RP: My bio interacts with your bio and the orientation is done through our interaction.

OOC: Normal Teacher and Student Interaction, I instruct and you reply. we don't need to be in character.

GodItachi

Kin
227💸
Kumi
79💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is the only bio I can think of. I don't see anything else that pops out for me. I do want to get the Mangekyou Sharingan in the future and hopefully Eternal also.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First thing to note.

You can have up to 3 bios incase you want to different feels of biography and you can actually create goals for the three of them though you need to rank up to juonin before getting a 3rd bio

Check the bio rules for confirmation

Another thing is how to combine abilities and which abilities you think you can use on which bio. This takes you to specific bio rules and combinations. Secondly you might want to check and read up on every cannon ability and character we have here to see how you get to choose. You can create a custom character based on some of the abilities and we'll just need to discussed them one by one in details.

Check the link below and I'm quite sure there would be lots of questions for me.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kay let's move on

Rank breakdown (Starting Rank and Rank Up methods, How rank affects Biography and progress)

Rank shows your level in the RP. When I say level, I'm not talking about the bar under your avatar. You progress through the RP by officially gaining a rank after having undergone series of mission or battle and you submit them for grading.

You start out with Academy Student Rank then you proceed. We have five ranks in all.

Academy Student
- Can be created at any time
- 300 chakra/35 health
- Up to C Rank Jutsu
- 2 Basic Element
- 1 Basic Ninja Skill
- Submit up to C-Rank Custom Jutsu of the learned skills

Genin
- Requires Completion of 4 D/C rank Missions or Battles
- 600 Chakra/75 Health
- B Rank Jutsu
- 3 Basic Elements
- 2 Basic Ninja Skill
- Submit up to B-Rank Custom Jutsu of the learned skills

Chunin
- Requires completion of any combination of 5 B/A rank Missions and/or Battles
- 1,000 Chakra/100 Health - A Rank Jutsu
- 1 Element up to S rank
- 4 Basic elements
- 4 Basic Ninja Skills
- Submit up to A-Rank Custom Jutsu of the learned skills

Jounin
- Requires completion of any combination of 6 S rank Missions and/or Battles
- 1,600 Chakra/160 Health
- 5 Elements
- S ranks and up
- Submit up to Forbidden Rank Custom Jutsu of the learned skills

Sage
- Requires completion of a Sage Mission or Purchase for 25,000 Kumi
- 2,000 Chakra/200 Health
- Custom Clan
- Learn a Third Custom Fighting Style

The chart shows you the amount of missions required to rank up and the rank of the missions. Once you are through with the mission, you link them here and a moderator would come and check it and if it is valid, approve it. Once you have been approved, you can go ahead and update your bio while reflecting the new rank.

Any question?

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Have you thought about undergoing missions in the NW? I see your battle with Vegeta and I think you figured he basics out but if you have any questions concerning that you can ask me.here.

Also shall we begin on missions and NW in general?

GodItachi

Kin
227💸
Kumi
79💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Missions I have read up on a lot of them and is in the making of one D rank right now. It's pretty fun. Yea I asked for a fight to rank up and he volunteered to help me. Hopefully I'm doing good. I know time frame is a big thing I will need to learn but I can understand it from the outside looking in. The NW is a very strange place I can say that. What is this event that is going on?

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The current event is about the Goddess of life coming back to life after being sealed for a long time. She is very powerful and all we need to do is stop her from destroying all life forms. Its an event that can't be entered lightly if you don't want to turn to one of her zombies. New events come every arc and if you read through the NW rules and all the stickies in the NW section, you will know more about them. Currently since you don't have a claimed landmark yet, you can spawn anywhere. You can even ask to join a village out of the four that we have.

Remember you cant really die in the NW.

Do you know about the health system?

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So many. You get to do missions and earn Kumi. Also while doing mission, you can gain random artifacts that can be useful to you in on way or the other.

The health system was designed so that you dont just take arbitrary damage and die. You health level actually comes into play and would reduce if you take damage. This means you can only truly die if you health reaches zero. In the NW you dont really die as you recover a little of your health with each passing day. For example, say I have 100 health and got hit by a b rank offensive jutsu, my health becomes

100-40 = 60

I can use healing techniques to try to raise my health back to maximum if possible and likewise, my health may even decrease more if I take more damage.

Give this a read

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay. I think next is battle training. Do you want ua to start on Battle training or something else on your mind?

Battle Training & Roleplay
- Roleplay: Mock Battle (i.e. Capture the Training Bells, - Trap the Sensei, Free-form Battle)
- Battle Breakdown and Analysis (Wordings, Structure, preparations, research and goals.)
- Timeframe Rules and Issues
- Using the Terrain
- Importance of Chakra, Managing and accounting chakra.
- Health rules
- Conflict Resolution Etiquette
- Battle Types : Official (BA vs WSE), Unofficial
- Taijutsu Battle(optional), Speed chart, Tracking and - - Damage Stacking.
- Roleplay: Mock Battle 2 (all out)
- Mock Battle Analysis - Repeat Steps if Issue still prominent.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry for the delay.

So fighting and letting your opponent understand your move and the flow of the fight, depends on you. You have to be clear about every movement so it does not cause confusion. Freeform battle helps greatly in honing your skill.

Let's start

Ruruta would stand facing Itachi. Hands to his sides, legs moderately separated , eyes fixated on Itachi's entire body. He would slowly raise is left hand up to chest level, stretching it out to Itachi and gesturing it to come at him.