CestrellFROST

Kin
33💸
Kumi
22💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So, hi there. As for your 1st question:

I have been zooming around this forum the past week or so, trying to find some neat character idea that i wanna follow.

Secondly:

I roleplay/ed on 2 different RP sites that are going after naruto lore, though they are a bit on hiatus atm. Aside from that i tried Arma RP, which is basically milsim, SWTOR RP, SW galaxies, Gta and much more RP s in the gaming side up to LARP IRL.

Thirdly:

Well, my main goals were to have something neat out of a few key abilities, mixed together with more personal input on skills and so on, though i see that thats not possible. So for now goals would be to get enough kumi to get one of the following bios:

Madara, minato, tobirama, obito, shin.

Because of the cost i guess minato is the one most easily archievable, and since i love teleportation is all its kinds anyways, this seems like a nice choice regardless.

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
No need to tag, I have the thread watched.

Alright that's good, have you gone over the guides available or not yet? I would recommend starting with this one if not, as it contains all the basic ideas you would need to get a grasp of. Link

"Well, my main goals were to have something neat out of a few key abilities, mixed together with more personal input on skills and so on, though i see that thats not possible." Depends on what you're aiming for. A lot of things can be achieved through a variety of combinations. What exactly do you have in mind?

Obito would be a cheaper option, as he gains access to his phasing migration ability at 3T level.

CestrellFROST

Kin
33💸
Kumi
22💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, the thing that kills Obito for me is the "must be a member for 4 months". Afaik, getting 10 k Kumi and genin rank should be easier to accomplish for that I hope, even if Obito would be preferable for a few reasons. (I am a huge obito fan in story and so on...)

So far i went through Hitchhikers Guide and a second one, whose name I can't remember and made a Bio. Finding the scientific tools was a bit of a hustle, but luckily the Cyborg section under the special bio rules had a link there.

As far as it goes for Obito... i guess there isnt a way to circumvent the "4 months" rule, maybe by providing proof of quality of RP? Maybe an additional test or something as well? Let me know if theres a way though, thanks

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
I'd say ask the mods for that, maybe they'd make an exception. Genin should be relatively easy to achieve yes. Alright, so let's start getting into the meat of things.

There are a few main categories in the RP.
Bio
Battling
Training
Customs
Ninja World

Each of them has a multitude of aspects involved in them, so we'll be going over them in detail as we progress. Choose which category you wish to start with and we can proceed.