Orange light.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hi friends , i am having unusual problum , it start from when my kid brother and sister start computer (i was sleaping at that moment so i can only tell what i heard) and start game as usual but suddunly monitor light turn orange after some minuts and they shut down and restart and same thing happen again , they start comp.. Start game and then orange light .when i wake up i restart and see.. Yes same thing happen to me so i shut down it open c.p.u and remove ram and insert (my friend said that when light turn orange remove and insert ram shuld do the thing when first time i got that problum but at that moment light turn orange after 5 sec but know it turn orange about 15 min after i open comp) but that trick didnt work..and now here i am :) .. Loking for any suggestion
NOTE. When my bro and sis open it first time we got little low voltage problum..
SORRY FOR VERY GREAT ENGLISH ...

Mypower

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hi friends , i am having unusual problum , it start from when my kid brother and sister start computer (i was sleaping at that moment so i can only tell what i heard) and start game as usual but suddunly monitor light turn orange after some minuts and they shut down and restart and same thing happen again , they start comp.. Start game and then orange light .when i wake up i restart and see.. Yes same thing happen to me so i shut down it open c.p.u and remove ram and insert (my friend said that when light turn orange remove and insert ram shuld do the thing when first time i got that problum but at that moment light turn orange after 5 sec but know it turn orange about 15 min after i open comp) but that trick didnt work..and now here i am :) .. Loking for any suggestion
NOTE. When my bro and sis open it first time we got little low voltage problum..
SORRY FOR VERY GREAT ENGLISH ...
Huh ??? I'm confused your monitor turn orange.

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Graphics card not working properly. Probably too hot, low on voltage or too high. Also perhaps youre using the wrong port? Happened with me, im not sure if its the same situation. For me, the monitor was set for video output 2 instead of 1 (your computer can have several monitors hooked up to it so make sure your ouput monitor is on the main or 1st port)