Jack Spicer

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Problem one: Crop out or, better yet, get subtitleless versions. This is a visual problem and the story/editing/combination with music matters more, but it is still a problem and a big one.

Problem two: It is another visual one. Make sure everything is cropped for the same aspect ratio.

Problem three: Music and the video don't mix at all. Just feels like clips playing. I can see how the lyrics could go with the story of Naruto and what you're trying to do, but it fails.

This video is really bad. There are some sparks of a good video, but it is bad, which is okay. You can always improve. My suggestions, besides the obvious visual ones, are to use more clips, combine the clips better if you intend on making it that long or make it shorter if you don't have the clips while still combining the clips better. It seriously just feels like generic amv crap with random clips playing with a song. No heart behind it.

Look at these videos. Look at how well it mixes everything. Don't look at the fancy visuals or voice overs or anything. The heart and core of it is there. It mixes the clips and lyrics so perfectly. It has a true tone.

">

" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always">

Yes, a lot of them are romantic ones because I'm a romantic at heart, but you should get the point.

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why rush it? Not like you're on a timetable or anything. Why not make it when you feel the flow and vibe?
Yeah, i blame myself for that ;-; when I decided to make it, I just started gathering random Naruto childhood clips and milestones without actually thinking how I was gonna sync or manage the elevation of the music to the video. I might redo over Spring Break, though.