Legendary
Kin
3,467💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'll jump into a vat of acid before I fight bedside him.

Jack-O intercepts her supposed opponent and gets in an aggressive, low-style stance and she seemingly pulls her own spine out while also emitting a blue flame around her entire body right before the man's eyes as well as two small blue horns steaming from her forehead over the mask. Wearing her mask, the guy would not be able to tell what her face or expression looked like. "So I think I've been sent here to intercept you and assassinate you. Something about someone being too powerful and a threat to the development of the unified states... Or something like that. I am not even sure I have the right guy. But you look strong, so I guess I'll just chop 'em down until I get the right guy." she audibly giggled, it seemed. Her personality was that of a child as the tone of her voice implied the same.

(Akuma Homura: Rushifaa no Kigen)Satan’s Flame: Origins of Lucifer (Passive)
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra: 20 ( -5 chakra per turn)
Damage: N/A (+20 Tajutsu/Satan’s Flame/Kenjutsu)
Description: This technique encompasses the mastery of the entire style of Akuma Homura, being the full mastery jutsu of the technique. This technique starts off by the user channeling his/her chakra around their body, causing the limbs around the body to become invoked with the flames of Akuma Homura. The fire then spreads from head to hands, all the way to their legs , while also engulfing weapons such as swords that are in contact with the user.. On the forehead of the user, small flames which are slightly brighter than most of the areas appears as small horns showing the true devilish intent of the style as well as mastery of it. The flames emitted are bright red or blue for those who has placed Akuma Homura as mastery in there bio. Once activated the user's body becomes harder to touch due to the resonating heat around from the flames. Anyone that touches them will take-10 damage and will leave slight burn marks on the skin. The user’s taijutsu/physical kenjutsu prowess is slightly increased, giving them a +20 in physical hits. While active the user is only able to mold fire chakra due to the constant need of having to keep the fire fueled but can use other techniques taijutsu, genjutsu etc as long as it’s none elemental. Mastery of Satan’s Flame must be mentioned in bio in order to change fire to blue, affecting all Satan’s Flame/Fire Techniques used by the user. This technique is capable of lasting as long as the user sustains the chakra per turn cost, though deactivating it sends it on a cool down of three turns before reactivating again. Reactivation can only be done thrice per battle.

( Tessenka no Mai: Tsuru ) - Dance of the Clematis: Vine
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60 (+40=100)
Description: The fourth of the five Kaguya Dances is divided into two jutsu. The first half allows the user to remove their spinal column from their back to create a flexible yet extremely sharp bone vine. Because the vine is flexible, it can wrap itself around an opponent to rip them to pieces.

She whipped the elegant, blue-flamed spine directly towards the man's heart, aiming to pierce it and bring the tip of the whip back to her expeditiously for her next strike. Her motions were fluid and beautiful with murderous intent behind them. Anyone with common sense would be able to tell she was an expert in the ways of assassination. As deadly as they come...

"We can play a little though. Before you... You know... Kick the bucket."

Health: 160
Chakra: 2,600 - 50 = 2,550
Speed: 12
Tracking: 16

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll jump into a vat of acid before I fight bedside him.

Jack-O intercepts her supposed opponent and gets in an aggressive, low-style stance and she seemingly pulls her own spine out while also emitting a blue flame around her entire body right before the man's eyes as well as two small blue horns steaming from her forehead over the mask. Wearing her mask, the guy would not be able to tell what her face or expression looked like. "So I think I've been sent here to intercept you and assassinate you. Something about someone being too powerful and a threat to the development of the unified states... Or something like that. I am not even sure I have the right guy. But you look strong, so I guess I'll just chop 'em down until I get the right guy." she audibly giggled, it seemed. Her personality was that of a child as the tone of her voice implied the same.

(Akuma Homura: Rushifaa no Kigen)Satan’s Flame: Origins of Lucifer (Passive)
Chakra: 20 ( -5 chakra per turn)
Damage: N/A (+20 Tajutsu/Satan’s Flame/Kenjutsu)
Description: This technique encompasses the mastery of the entire style of Akuma Homura, being the full mastery jutsu of the technique. This technique starts off by the user channeling his/her chakra around their body, causing the limbs around the body to become invoked with the flames of Akuma Homura. The fire then spreads from head to hands, all the way to their legs , while also engulfing weapons such as swords that are in contact with the user.. On the forehead of the user, small flames which are slightly brighter than most of the areas appears as small horns showing the true devilish intent of the style as well as mastery of it. The flames emitted are bright red or blue for those who has placed Akuma Homura as mastery in there bio. Once activated the user's body becomes harder to touch due to the resonating heat around from the flames. Anyone that touches them will take-10 damage and will leave slight burn marks on the skin. The user’s taijutsu/physical kenjutsu prowess is slightly increased, giving them a +20 in physical hits. While active the user is only able to mold fire chakra due to the constant need of having to keep the fire fueled but can use other techniques taijutsu, genjutsu etc as long as it’s none elemental. Mastery of Satan’s Flame must be mentioned in bio in order to change fire to blue, affecting all Satan’s Flame/Fire Techniques used by the user. This technique is capable of lasting as long as the user sustains the chakra per turn cost, though deactivating it sends it on a cool down of three turns before reactivating again. Reactivation can only be done thrice per battle.

( Tessenka no Mai: Tsuru ) - Dance of the Clematis: Vine
Damage: 60 (+40=100)
Description: The fourth of the five Kaguya Dances is divided into two jutsu. The first half allows the user to remove their spinal column from their back to create a flexible yet extremely sharp bone vine. Because the vine is flexible, it can wrap itself around an opponent to rip them to pieces.

She whipped the elegant, blue-flamed spine directly towards the man's heart, aiming to pierce it and bring the tip of the whip back to her expeditiously for her next strike. Her motions were fluid and beautiful with murderous intent behind them. Anyone with common sense would be able to tell she was an expert in the ways of assassination. As deadly as they come...

"We can play a little though. Before you... You know... Kick the bucket."

Chakra: 2,600 - 50 = 2,550
Tracking: 16
I respect the energy. Though you in a 3 vs 1 fight. This my Hago skin with my 2 creations. (Your spine whip is actualy only short range, so be careful with that in the future as we start mid)

Horus stood on the head of Hashirama looking on at his exciteable foe. Full of jests, so much to say, yet the words carried no bearing for one as old as Horus. One who had mastered things beyond their comprehension. Alas it would be a case of educating another of the next generation. With his Rinnegan active always he could see her flow of chakra as it seemed she pulled out her own spine infusing it with chakra. He could feel the flow of chakra within it as it formed. Maybe they weren't as weak as he originally thought. Well he would take his time to explore the extent of there abilities. He would passively activate his Preta path and hold out his hand releasing a pulse forwards towards his foe, going up to mid range. This pulse would reduce the spine whip to nothing and continue to wash over his foe if they remained still, removing 60 of her chakra in the process. With that he would look on as he spoke.

"I appreciate the excitement within your words, yet you can't surely believe you stand a chance in this battle? Why do you even fight? Let me understand your resolve before I crush the dreams of another fleeting existence in my long life"

( Doujutsu: Rinnegan ) Eye Technique: Samsara Eye - Always active
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: N/A ( -5 per turn )
Damage: N/A
Description: One of the 3 great Doujutsu, the Rinnegan has, like the other, the ability to see chakra and the chakra flow of individuals. It also allows the user a great clarity of perception and tracking abilities, although its levels vary from user to user. It also grants a family of abilities collectively known as the Six Paths Technique. The user is also able to summon and control the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path. Certain Rinnegan abilities have only been demonstrated by single users: Madara can create corporeal shadows in the invisible world of Limbo; Momoshiki is able to absorb any ninjutsu with his right Rinnegan and release it with his Left Rinnegan; Urashiki is capable of moving through time and space when different eyes are activated. While Nagato was never able to deactivate his eyes, Madara and other wielders could switch at will between their other eyes and Rinnegan eyes, although Uchiha aren't able to go from 3 Tomoe to Rinnegan directly. Due to implanting Madara's Rinnegan into his eye, Obito loses the ability to deactivate this eye, much like Nagato.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan users excluding Sasuke.
Note: Requires activation ( spending move ) for other Rinnegan bios but remains active indefinetely afterwards if the user chooses to. After having for 1 month, user becomes able to switch between both doujutsu without spending a move. In the case of Madara, user needs to have activated EMS before and had it active for 1 full turn before activating.

( Gakidō ) - Preta Path - Passive
Spoiler
Description: The user activates the Preta Path which grants the ability to absorb any chakra based attack using the Blocking Technique Absorption Seal. This Path allows the user to absorb chakra directly from a Ninja or from a Ninjutsu through a special barrier created around the user.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan biographies with access to the Six Paths Ability.

( Hantei) - Judgement
Type: Defensive
Range: Short-mid
Chakra cost: 40 ( -60 if hits a target)
Damage points: N/A
Description: This is a technique based on the Preta path. Instead of the user creating a barrier around the user that breaks down everything all around them into chakra absorbing it, instead, the user will release a barrier that pushes out in a pulse/wave going up to mid range that has the same properties. This pulse/wave is like a barrier pushing out in a direction large enough to hit jutsu as big as the great fireball technique. This pulse has two applications. The first is that if it interacts with a jutsu it will pass over it and on contact break down the jutsu absorbing the chakra and dispersing it into the area around it, thus rendering what it comes into contact with null, much like it's parent technique. The difference being this is a wave that can reach up to mid range and only breaks down a jutsu of S rank and below, rather than absorbing it into the users body. Negates S rank and below, regardless of chakra cost . On the other side of this, if this wave was to hit a person or summon etc, it would pass over them ripping out 60 chakra from them which would distribute into the area around them.

Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan bios with the (Gakidō) - Preta Path active.
Note: Can only be used 3 times
Note: Can absorb any Ninjutsu regardless of nature or other properties as long as its within the same timeframe.

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,467💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I respect the energy. Though you in a 3 vs 1 fight. This my Hago skin with my 2 creations. (Your spine whip is actualy only short range, so be careful with that in the future as we start mid)

Horus stood on the head of Hashirama looking on at his exciteable foe. Full of jests, so much to say, yet the words carried no bearing for one as old as Horus. One who had mastered things beyond their comprehension. Alas it would be a case of educating another of the next generation. With his Rinnegan active always he could see her flow of chakra as it seemed she pulled out her own spine infusing it with chakra. He could feel the flow of chakra within it as it formed. Maybe they weren't as weak as he originally thought. Well he would take his time to explore the extent of there abilities. He would passively activate his Preta path and hold out his hand releasing a pulse forwards towards his foe, going up to mid range. This pulse would reduce the spine whip to nothing and continue to wash over his foe if they remained still, removing 60 of her chakra in the process. With that he would look on as he spoke.

"I appreciate the excitement within your words, yet you can't surely believe you stand a chance in this battle? Why do you even fight? Let me understand your resolve before I crush the dreams of another fleeting existence in my long life"

( Doujutsu: Rinnegan ) Eye Technique: Samsara Eye - Always active
Chakra: N/A ( -5 per turn )
Description: One of the 3 great Doujutsu, the Rinnegan has, like the other, the ability to see chakra and the chakra flow of individuals. It also allows the user a great clarity of perception and tracking abilities, although its levels vary from user to user. It also grants a family of abilities collectively known as the Six Paths Technique. The user is also able to summon and control the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path. Certain Rinnegan abilities have only been demonstrated by single users: Madara can create corporeal shadows in the invisible world of Limbo; Momoshiki is able to absorb any ninjutsu with his right Rinnegan and release it with his Left Rinnegan; Urashiki is capable of moving through time and space when different eyes are activated. While Nagato was never able to deactivate his eyes, Madara and other wielders could switch at will between their other eyes and Rinnegan eyes, although Uchiha aren't able to go from 3 Tomoe to Rinnegan directly. Due to implanting Madara's Rinnegan into his eye, Obito loses the ability to deactivate this eye, much like Nagato.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan users excluding Sasuke.
Note: Requires activation ( spending move ) for other Rinnegan bios but remains active indefinetely afterwards if the user chooses to. After having for 1 month, user becomes able to switch between both doujutsu without spending a move. In the case of Madara, user needs to have activated EMS before and had it active for 1 full turn before activating.

( Gakidō ) - Preta Path - Passive
Spoiler
Description: The user activates the Preta Path which grants the ability to absorb any chakra based attack using the Blocking Technique Absorption Seal. This Path allows the user to absorb chakra directly from a Ninja or from a Ninjutsu through a special barrier created around the user.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan biographies with access to the Six Paths Ability.

( Hantei) - Judgement
Type: Defensive
Range: Short-mid
Chakra cost: 40 ( -60 if hits a target)
Description: This is a technique based on the Preta path. Instead of the user creating a barrier around the user that breaks down everything all around them into chakra absorbing it, instead, the user will release a barrier that pushes out in a pulse/wave going up to mid range that has the same properties. This pulse/wave is like a barrier pushing out in a direction large enough to hit jutsu as big as the great fireball technique. This pulse has two applications. The first is that if it interacts with a jutsu it will pass over it and on contact break down the jutsu absorbing the chakra and dispersing it into the area around it, thus rendering what it comes into contact with null, much like it's parent technique. The difference being this is a wave that can reach up to mid range and only breaks down a jutsu of S rank and below, rather than absorbing it into the users body. Negates S rank and below, regardless of chakra cost . On the other side of this, if this wave was to hit a person or summon etc, it would pass over them ripping out 60 chakra from them which would distribute into the area around them.

Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan bios with the (Gakidō) - Preta Path active.
Note: Can only be used 3 times
Note: Can absorb any Ninjutsu regardless of nature or other properties as long as its within the same timeframe.
I'm a lil slow. Low it. And we both know how this ends regardless of all that. Just make it last five turns yeah. Trying to get paid. Just take my head smoove off at five turns if you have to. Didn't know you were looking for a 2v1.

As he did all the fancy things, and she did indeed remain still and not only her whip reduced to nothing but her also getting sapped of 60 chakra, which ran a chill down her spine, she looked down at both of her hands to figure out what had happened. Did she stop being a ninja just now? Did the man just do all of that? "Hey man. Do you know how much it hurts for me to do that? That shit takes hard work and effort..." Jack-O's voice seemingly changed mid sentence from an innocent and sweet tone to mature and murderous. "EVERYTHING I DO HURTS." and now she was just talking nonsense, seemingly going insane as the minute goes on now. Her flames dwindled down to nothing as she huffed and puffed which was quite visible in her body language. She activated her Yang state and her clothes grew more elegant and accordingly, flowing white cloth and black patterns blessed her body.

(Yoton Modo) – Yang State
Type: Mode
Range: N/A
Chakra: 200 (-50 per turn)
Description: Based on Hagoromo’s Six Paths Sage Mode, those who have completed and specialized in Yang Release can enter this mode to elevate their prowess, but only in their spiritual or physical capabilities. The lack of the Juubi’s monstrous chakra and natural energy makes it impossible for proper balance of both Yin and Yang natures simultaneously at such a high level. When entering this mode, users first gather their five basic nature chakras and their Yin and Yang natures. They then manipulate the ratio of their Yin to Yang chakra such that one nature almost completely overshadows the other, done almost instantly and effortlessly. The result causes the user to enter one Yang State. Yang State is the state entered by users when they emphasize their Yang chakra over their Yin chakra. In this state the user is endowed with a white and black chakra shroud that the user can alter cosmetically. Their hair and sclera become white, and their hands glow a white energy with fingerless gloves and black magatama along their back. The user gains two main attributes in this state: Tian and Onibi. Tian refers to physical power beyond the scope of earthly mortals. While in Yang State the user’s ability to track and react to movement and actions becomes limitless. The user’s speed increases by 6x their base speed. Likewise, their physical durability reaches its apex, capable of reducing damage from all physical clashes by 80 damage. Note that this physical reduction goes beyond simply physical elements; it applies to anything within the ‘physical’ realm – meaning any physical interaction, be it from Fire Release, Earth, or Lightning are reduced while in Yang State. The opposite, the Spiritual, is not mitigated. Though important to note the user is still suspectable to techniques that apply physically debilitating debuffs, such as paralysis, fatigue, etc. The other trait the user gains, Onibi, activates when the user enters Yang State. The drawback to this technique is that, due to the massive imbalance of Yang chakra, Yin Release and other spiritual techniques are impossible to use whilst in this state.
Note: Use of Yang State requires the user to have completed Yang Release training and stated on their biography that this is their chosen state. Once one has completed Yin-Yang Release training they are able to use these states interchangeably, respecting restrictions.
Note: This technique only last 6 turns and can be used only once per battle.
Note: Once the technique ends the user’s spiritual or physical chakra is drained to the barest minimum for their survival, thus making them incapable of using Yin, Yang, or Yin-Yang Release techniques for 10 turns and incapable of using taijutsu for 5 turns (this includes releasing leg weights and physically augmenting techniques).
Note: Likewise, users are unable to use techniques above A-rank for 4 turns.
Note: Yin-Yang Release Creations cannot use Yang State.

(Onibi) – Onibi (Passive)
Range: Short – Long
Chakra: 40 (-10 per turn)
Description: Said to be ghosts of light in ancient lore, these are the spirits of the dead that can be roughly translated as Will-o’-Wisps. Within the field of Yang Release it is the pinnacle manifestation of the field’s core concept: governing vitality and life, the ultimate display of a Yang Master as the giver of life. Onibi is activated simultaneously as Yang Mode, initiated passively once the Mode has been entered. Much like how Kuninotokotachi augments all of the user’s Illusionary techniques, Onibi augments all of the user’s specialized physical techniques; for the duration of Yang State all of the aforementioned techniques are enhanced by passively infusing them with Change into Hell. Each creation is endowed with 300 chakra points, 100 health, sharing their creator’s base speed, and their own form of sentience. Like with Change into Hell, creations through this technique are able to use techniques from the source they are produced from. As life is ever changing and mutating in each permutation, Onibi also grants two random mutations to each creation. These are to be rolled on each time a sentient creation is formed with Onibi. When Yang State expires the user’s techniques that are augmented with Onibi’s sentience and mutations also expire. The random mutations are as follows:
  1. Empowered Vitality: The user’s sentient entity’s vitality is empowered further, increasing its health pool by 80 additional points.
  2. Clear Casting: The user’s sentient entity has its ability to perform techniques augmented, allowing it to perform its techniques without the need for hand seals.
  3. Empowered Speed: The user’s sentient entity has its ability to move enhanced, increasing its speed by 8 base levels.
  4. Thickened Hide: Improved durability reduces all physical damage taken by 40.
  5. Empowered Reserves: The user’s reserves are empowered, increasing its base chakra reserves to 500.
  6. Black Blood: Infuses a deadly vitality-based mutagen within the sentient creation. When the Creation dies or expires its blood will burst in a mid-range radius from its position, afflicting any within with Black Blood. Black Blood inflicts 10 damage per turn indefinitely on any, other than the user, until the end of the battle. Can only be cured by Yin-Yang Release or Senjutsu.
  7. Debilitating Aura: The user’s sentient creation radiates physical energy, destabilizing any living target within a five-meter zone around it. Reduces movement speed by 8 base levels, inflicts 10 damage per turn, and drains 10% of the targets chakra per turn. Can be resisted with a Yin Release technique of equal rank or Senjutsu that persists through this mutation’s duration.
  8. Acidic Spikes: The user’s sentient creation is empowered with the Acidic Spines mutation, causing it to periodically unleash a volley of vitality-based spikes at all enemy targets on the battlefield. Each spike inflicts 80 damage and contains 40 chakra. Its damage is inflicted at a rate of 40 per turn to living targets, but clashing with other techniques counts as 80 damage. Only a single spike can be released at a single target, with each additional target counting as an additional spike. This does not count toward one of the user’s three moves, and it has a 25% chance of occurring every other turn after the creation is formed.
  9. Overwhelming Vitality: The user’s sentient creation is empowered with Overwhelming Vitality, causing it to explode upon death in a mid-range radius explosion of violent energy. Anything caught within it suffers 120 damage.
  10. Prismatic Mutation: A mutation that takes on the combined effects of two random mutations, allowing for three total mutations on a creation. When this occurs, the user is to roll for the first mutation as normal, and then roll for one additional mutation and select one of the first four mutations. This allows for a total of three.
(Dakuiton: Shinkai Kairou ) Dark Vacuity Release: Abyssal Corridor (Reference)
Type: N/A
Damage Points: N/A
Description: Abyssal Corridor is a not a traditional technique in the sense of manipulation of an element. It’s rather a basic outline of what occurs when the human body or other sentient creatures such as animals make contact with the ionized ash of Dark Vacuity Release. This is always active in battle, simply posted in the beginning or whenever a Dark Vacuity Release technique is used, being completely passive and not costing a move slot. The outline of exposure to the element follows as such:

D Rank: This is considered the weakest level of exposure, which due to how insignificant the damage is, the technique in question doesn't cause any residual damage and simply deals its intended damage to the opposing human/sentient being. They however due to the hazy like nature of the ash, can cause blindness if exposed to his eyes. As long as exposure is remained with the source, the target won't be able to see up beyond mid range.

C Rank: This is considered the second weakest level of exposure; thus has the least effect on the skin. However, despite this; the ionizing process does in fact still cause irritation to the skin – akin to a constant need to itch at the area. This in turn causes the opponent a bit of difficulty in attempting to perform hand seals without the need to scratch at the zone, causing them to be unable to perform a technique if it possesses more four or more hand seals. It should be noted however that exposure will still also cause damage to the skin, which in turn causes the opponent to suffer -5 DMG per turn. Due to this being the weakest level of ionizing on the skin, it only lasts for two turns if separated from the technique though constant exposure to the initial technique will cause these effects to persist.

B Rank: Similar to the previous exposure level, B rank exposure causes more irritation to the skin as more layers of it is removed. This causes other to be unable to make more than three hand seals for a technique without wanting to completely scratch at the area of exposure, due to the immense irritation. This also causes -5 per turn as well, akin to the C Rank Usage, while also causing the same blinding affect if exposed to the eyes.

A Rank: This is fourth stage of exposure; which causes the effects to be far worse than beforehand. Of course; at this level of exposure the ionizing process is far more severe as layers of the target’s flesh will start to become more ionized as well. These levels the upper layers of flesh to be eaten away – capable of exposing bones should the ionizing process persist. Much like before, this causes high level of irritation and pain to the skin, preventing those exposed to unable to utilize techniques with two or more hand seals without wanting to scratch or deal with the pain from the ionizing skin. This in turn causes more passive damage over time, causing -10 DMG for two turns unless constant exposure to the technique remains established.

S - rank: This is fifth stage of exposure; which causes the effects to be the worse among the technique. Of course; at this level of exposure the ionizing process is far more severe as layers of the target’s flesh will start to become more ionized as well. These levels the upper layers of flesh to be eaten away – capable of exposing bones should the ionizing process persist. Much like before, this causes high level of irritation and pain to the skin, preventing those exposed to unable to utilize techniques with one hand seal without wanting to scratch or deal with the pain from the ionizing skin. This in turn causes more passive damage over time, causing -20 DMG for two turns unless constant exposure to the technique remains established.

Abyssal Corridor’s effects however are reflected once the Dark Vacuity Technique within the damage threshold. This means; should an A – Rank technique be increased in damage to that of 80, the S rank effect will those trigger instead. It’s the same for when the user is afflicted with a technique that reduces the damage; including after clashes with other techniques will cause the effects if contact is made to lessen.

She weaved three handseals and motioned her hand forward, conjuring a giant abyssal titan composed of Dark Vacuity.

(Dakuiton: Sakusei no Mukou ) Dark Vacuity Release: Void of Creation
Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 10 - 40 ( - 10 Per Turn)
Damage Points: 20 - 80
Description: Void of Creation encompasses the basic formations of the element. Exploiting the ionized ash particles, the wielder is capable of forming it into its standardized cubic form or in any form he/she desires. This includes, but not limited to, basic constructs such as tools, body surges, waves, weaponry, spikes etc. It is only limited to the imagination of the user, as the formation can begin/manipulated from anywhere in the terrain (though must be spawned at least five meters away from the intended human), directly from the body and or through direct contact with solid material. The structures forged imitate their realistic counterpart with an array of coloring detail, thus making the creation made from the ionized-ash quite realistic.

As outlined in the element however, should the ash come into contact with solid material/water etc, the ionized ash will cause it to collapse upon itself. Should the ash be stronger – it’s capable of ionizing the target before assimilating it within itself and returning back into its compact form, although a bit weaker. The user can control the implosion not to trigger, remaining inert if he or she chooses too. During a process of implosion there’s two types of interactions that occur under certain circumstances; A) when this jutsu physically interacts with a solid object, the ionizing of the targeted object of aim happens in a process of it being ionized (short-range subjects will be pulled into the wind drafts created by this implosion) before it’s broken down into energy becoming ionized ash altogether, B) when this jutsu interactions with a non-solid element, unlike regular interactions this will cause ionized particles fumes which are able to change the area’s illumination to the user’s choice (perceivable to the human eye), upon overcoming the interaction as it assimilated it within itself. If this jutsu was countered/ if that interaction results in this jutsu becoming overwhelmed, segments of ionized ash will succumb and remain mundane in the area of effect and with no inherit chakra. It should be noted that these effects are outlined for all Dark Vacuity based techniques, requiring the user to post this technique as a reference each time or simply mentioning it at the start of the battle.

Note: This technique needs one handseal to form the B rank version, two for the A rank and three for the S ranks. In the case of the S ranks being used, the user is unable to use Dark Vacuity Release techniques A rank and above for the same and next turn, while A rank use causes them from using above S rank for the same amount of time. A rank may be used thrice per battle, while the S ranks twice per battle with each use having a cool down of two turns. Fumes utilized to creating an area illumination are hazards to the opponent, if they so much so in inhale them, it would result in -10 dmg to their health per turn, for each turn they're inhaling them. The user may create multiple constructs, however the power is divided evenly among them based on the rank used.

"You think you're soooooo FUNNY, don't you? I'LL GIVE YOU SOMETHING TO LAUGH AT." Jack-O pointed towards her opponent and the abyssal titan leaped towards him, ionizing the air around him. This would seek to do damage to Horus before the titan would even touch him. The titan would aim to do a double-fisted smash atop the man's head, the hands having razor sharp spikes coming from beneath them and this would aim to be ionizing his flesh further and trying to violently flatten him as well as pierce him.

She then violently grew giant bone wings in which she took to the sky to command her abyssal warrior from a higher ground and menacingly surveyed the entire battlefield or lack thereof. This lady was a damn demon.

( Hone Tsubasa ) - Bone Wings
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: The user grows large bone wings from their back which can be used to fly or to defend. The user can also flap these wings and release bone spikes once per turn. The wings last for 3 turns.

Jack-O

Chakra: 2,550 - 300 = 2,250
Speed: 72
Tracking: All of it.

Abyssal Titan (Clear casting, Overwhelming vitality via Onibi.)

Health: 100
Chakra: 300

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm a lil slow. Low it. And we both know how this ends regardless of all that. Just make it last five turns yeah. Trying to get paid. Just take my head smoove off at five turns if you have to. Didn't know you were looking for a 2v1.

As he did all the fancy things, and she did indeed remain still and not only her whip reduced to nothing but her also getting sapped of 60 chakra, which ran a chill down her spine, she looked down at both of her hands to figure out what had happened. Did she stop being a ninja just now? Did the man just do all of that? "Hey man. Do you know how much it hurts for me to do that? That shit takes hard work and effort..." Jack-O's voice seemingly changed mid sentence from an innocent and sweet tone to mature and murderous. "EVERYTHING I DO HURTS." and now she was just talking nonsense, seemingly going insane as the minute goes on now. Her flames dwindled down to nothing as she huffed and puffed which was quite visible in her body language. She activated her Yang state and her clothes grew more elegant and accordingly, flowing white cloth and black patterns blessed her body.

(Yoton Modo) – Yang State
Type: Mode
Chakra: 200 (-50 per turn)
Description: Based on Hagoromo’s Six Paths Sage Mode, those who have completed and specialized in Yang Release can enter this mode to elevate their prowess, but only in their spiritual or physical capabilities. The lack of the Juubi’s monstrous chakra and natural energy makes it impossible for proper balance of both Yin and Yang natures simultaneously at such a high level. When entering this mode, users first gather their five basic nature chakras and their Yin and Yang natures. They then manipulate the ratio of their Yin to Yang chakra such that one nature almost completely overshadows the other, done almost instantly and effortlessly. The result causes the user to enter one Yang State. Yang State is the state entered by users when they emphasize their Yang chakra over their Yin chakra. In this state the user is endowed with a white and black chakra shroud that the user can alter cosmetically. Their hair and sclera become white, and their hands glow a white energy with fingerless gloves and black magatama along their back. The user gains two main attributes in this state: Tian and Onibi. Tian refers to physical power beyond the scope of earthly mortals. While in Yang State the user’s ability to track and react to movement and actions becomes limitless. The user’s speed increases by 6x their base speed. Likewise, their physical durability reaches its apex, capable of reducing damage from all physical clashes by 80 damage. Note that this physical reduction goes beyond simply physical elements; it applies to anything within the ‘physical’ realm – meaning any physical interaction, be it from Fire Release, Earth, or Lightning are reduced while in Yang State. The opposite, the Spiritual, is not mitigated. Though important to note the user is still suspectable to techniques that apply physically debilitating debuffs, such as paralysis, fatigue, etc. The other trait the user gains, Onibi, activates when the user enters Yang State. The drawback to this technique is that, due to the massive imbalance of Yang chakra, Yin Release and other spiritual techniques are impossible to use whilst in this state.
Note: Use of Yang State requires the user to have completed Yang Release training and stated on their biography that this is their chosen state. Once one has completed Yin-Yang Release training they are able to use these states interchangeably, respecting restrictions.
Note: This technique only last 6 turns and can be used only once per battle.
Note: Once the technique ends the user’s spiritual or physical chakra is drained to the barest minimum for their survival, thus making them incapable of using Yin, Yang, or Yin-Yang Release techniques for 10 turns and incapable of using taijutsu for 5 turns (this includes releasing leg weights and physically augmenting techniques).
Note: Likewise, users are unable to use techniques above A-rank for 4 turns.
Note: Yin-Yang Release Creations cannot use Yang State.

(Onibi) – Onibi (Passive)
Range: Short – Long
Chakra: 40 (-10 per turn)
Description: Said to be ghosts of light in ancient lore, these are the spirits of the dead that can be roughly translated as Will-o’-Wisps. Within the field of Yang Release it is the pinnacle manifestation of the field’s core concept: governing vitality and life, the ultimate display of a Yang Master as the giver of life. Onibi is activated simultaneously as Yang Mode, initiated passively once the Mode has been entered. Much like how Kuninotokotachi augments all of the user’s Illusionary techniques, Onibi augments all of the user’s specialized physical techniques; for the duration of Yang State all of the aforementioned techniques are enhanced by passively infusing them with Change into Hell. Each creation is endowed with 300 chakra points, 100 health, sharing their creator’s base speed, and their own form of sentience. Like with Change into Hell, creations through this technique are able to use techniques from the source they are produced from. As life is ever changing and mutating in each permutation, Onibi also grants two random mutations to each creation. These are to be rolled on each time a sentient creation is formed with Onibi. When Yang State expires the user’s techniques that are augmented with Onibi’s sentience and mutations also expire. The random mutations are as follows:
  1. Empowered Vitality: The user’s sentient entity’s vitality is empowered further, increasing its health pool by 80 additional points.
  2. Clear Casting: The user’s sentient entity has its ability to perform techniques augmented, allowing it to perform its techniques without the need for hand seals.
  3. Empowered Speed: The user’s sentient entity has its ability to move enhanced, increasing its speed by 8 base levels.
  4. Thickened Hide: Improved durability reduces all physical damage taken by 40.
  5. Empowered Reserves: The user’s reserves are empowered, increasing its base chakra reserves to 500.
  6. Black Blood: Infuses a deadly vitality-based mutagen within the sentient creation. When the Creation dies or expires its blood will burst in a mid-range radius from its position, afflicting any within with Black Blood. Black Blood inflicts 10 damage per turn indefinitely on any, other than the user, until the end of the battle. Can only be cured by Yin-Yang Release or Senjutsu.
  7. Debilitating Aura: The user’s sentient creation radiates physical energy, destabilizing any living target within a five-meter zone around it. Reduces movement speed by 8 base levels, inflicts 10 damage per turn, and drains 10% of the targets chakra per turn. Can be resisted with a Yin Release technique of equal rank or Senjutsu that persists through this mutation’s duration.
  8. Acidic Spikes: The user’s sentient creation is empowered with the Acidic Spines mutation, causing it to periodically unleash a volley of vitality-based spikes at all enemy targets on the battlefield. Each spike inflicts 80 damage and contains 40 chakra. Its damage is inflicted at a rate of 40 per turn to living targets, but clashing with other techniques counts as 80 damage. Only a single spike can be released at a single target, with each additional target counting as an additional spike. This does not count toward one of the user’s three moves, and it has a 25% chance of occurring every other turn after the creation is formed.
  9. Overwhelming Vitality: The user’s sentient creation is empowered with Overwhelming Vitality, causing it to explode upon death in a mid-range radius explosion of violent energy. Anything caught within it suffers 120 damage.
  10. Prismatic Mutation: A mutation that takes on the combined effects of two random mutations, allowing for three total mutations on a creation. When this occurs, the user is to roll for the first mutation as normal, and then roll for one additional mutation and select one of the first four mutations. This allows for a total of three.
(Dakuiton: Shinkai Kairou ) Dark Vacuity Release: Abyssal Corridor (Reference)
Type: N/A
Damage Points: N/A
Description: Abyssal Corridor is a not a traditional technique in the sense of manipulation of an element. It’s rather a basic outline of what occurs when the human body or other sentient creatures such as animals make contact with the ionized ash of Dark Vacuity Release. This is always active in battle, simply posted in the beginning or whenever a Dark Vacuity Release technique is used, being completely passive and not costing a move slot. The outline of exposure to the element follows as such:

D Rank: This is considered the weakest level of exposure, which due to how insignificant the damage is, the technique in question doesn't cause any residual damage and simply deals its intended damage to the opposing human/sentient being. They however due to the hazy like nature of the ash, can cause blindness if exposed to his eyes. As long as exposure is remained with the source, the target won't be able to see up beyond mid range.

C Rank: This is considered the second weakest level of exposure; thus has the least effect on the skin. However, despite this; the ionizing process does in fact still cause irritation to the skin – akin to a constant need to itch at the area. This in turn causes the opponent a bit of difficulty in attempting to perform hand seals without the need to scratch at the zone, causing them to be unable to perform a technique if it possesses more four or more hand seals. It should be noted however that exposure will still also cause damage to the skin, which in turn causes the opponent to suffer -5 DMG per turn. Due to this being the weakest level of ionizing on the skin, it only lasts for two turns if separated from the technique though constant exposure to the initial technique will cause these effects to persist.

B Rank: Similar to the previous exposure level, B rank exposure causes more irritation to the skin as more layers of it is removed. This causes other to be unable to make more than three hand seals for a technique without wanting to completely scratch at the area of exposure, due to the immense irritation. This also causes -5 per turn as well, akin to the C Rank Usage, while also causing the same blinding affect if exposed to the eyes.

A Rank: This is fourth stage of exposure; which causes the effects to be far worse than beforehand. Of course; at this level of exposure the ionizing process is far more severe as layers of the target’s flesh will start to become more ionized as well. These levels the upper layers of flesh to be eaten away – capable of exposing bones should the ionizing process persist. Much like before, this causes high level of irritation and pain to the skin, preventing those exposed to unable to utilize techniques with two or more hand seals without wanting to scratch or deal with the pain from the ionizing skin. This in turn causes more passive damage over time, causing -10 DMG for two turns unless constant exposure to the technique remains established.

S - rank: This is fifth stage of exposure; which causes the effects to be the worse among the technique. Of course; at this level of exposure the ionizing process is far more severe as layers of the target’s flesh will start to become more ionized as well. These levels the upper layers of flesh to be eaten away – capable of exposing bones should the ionizing process persist. Much like before, this causes high level of irritation and pain to the skin, preventing those exposed to unable to utilize techniques with one hand seal without wanting to scratch or deal with the pain from the ionizing skin. This in turn causes more passive damage over time, causing -20 DMG for two turns unless constant exposure to the technique remains established.

Abyssal Corridor’s effects however are reflected once the Dark Vacuity Technique within the damage threshold. This means; should an A – Rank technique be increased in damage to that of 80, the S rank effect will those trigger instead. It’s the same for when the user is afflicted with a technique that reduces the damage; including after clashes with other techniques will cause the effects if contact is made to lessen.

She weaved three handseals and motioned her hand forward, conjuring a giant abyssal titan composed of Dark Vacuity.

Chakra Cost: 10 - 40 ( - 10 Per Turn)
Damage Points: 20 - 80
Description: Void of Creation encompasses the basic formations of the element. Exploiting the ionized ash particles, the wielder is capable of forming it into its standardized cubic form or in any form he/she desires. This includes, but not limited to, basic constructs such as tools, body surges, waves, weaponry, spikes etc. It is only limited to the imagination of the user, as the formation can begin/manipulated from anywhere in the terrain (though must be spawned at least five meters away from the intended human), directly from the body and or through direct contact with solid material. The structures forged imitate their realistic counterpart with an array of coloring detail, thus making the creation made from the ionized-ash quite realistic.

As outlined in the element however, should the ash come into contact with solid material/water etc, the ionized ash will cause it to collapse upon itself. Should the ash be stronger – it’s capable of ionizing the target before assimilating it within itself and returning back into its compact form, although a bit weaker. The user can control the implosion not to trigger, remaining inert if he or she chooses too. During a process of implosion there’s two types of interactions that occur under certain circumstances; A) when this jutsu physically interacts with a solid object, the ionizing of the targeted object of aim happens in a process of it being ionized (short-range subjects will be pulled into the wind drafts created by this implosion) before it’s broken down into energy becoming ionized ash altogether, B) when this jutsu interactions with a non-solid element, unlike regular interactions this will cause ionized particles fumes which are able to change the area’s illumination to the user’s choice (perceivable to the human eye), upon overcoming the interaction as it assimilated it within itself. If this jutsu was countered/ if that interaction results in this jutsu becoming overwhelmed, segments of ionized ash will succumb and remain mundane in the area of effect and with no inherit chakra. It should be noted that these effects are outlined for all Dark Vacuity based techniques, requiring the user to post this technique as a reference each time or simply mentioning it at the start of the battle.

Note: This technique needs one handseal to form the B rank version, two for the A rank and three for the S ranks. In the case of the S ranks being used, the user is unable to use Dark Vacuity Release techniques A rank and above for the same and next turn, while A rank use causes them from using above S rank for the same amount of time. A rank may be used thrice per battle, while the S ranks twice per battle with each use having a cool down of two turns. Fumes utilized to creating an area illumination are hazards to the opponent, if they so much so in inhale them, it would result in -10 dmg to their health per turn, for each turn they're inhaling them. The user may create multiple constructs, however the power is divided evenly among them based on the rank used.

"You think you're soooooo FUNNY, don't you? I'LL GIVE YOU SOMETHING TO LAUGH AT." Jack-O pointed towards her opponent and the abyssal titan leaped towards him, ionizing the air around him. This would seek to do damage to Horus before the titan would even touch him. The titan would aim to do a double-fisted smash atop the man's head, the hands having razor sharp spikes coming from beneath them and this would aim to be ionizing his flesh further and trying to violently flatten him as well as pierce him.

She then violently grew giant bone wings in which she took to the sky to command her abyssal warrior from a higher ground and menacingly surveyed the entire battlefield or lack thereof. This lady was a damn demon.

( Hone Tsubasa ) - Bone Wings
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: The user grows large bone wings from their back which can be used to fly or to defend. The user can also flap these wings and release bone spikes once per turn. The wings last for 3 turns.

Jack-O

Chakra: 2,550 - 300 = 2,250
Speed: 72
Tracking: All of it.

Abyssal Titan (Clear casting, Overwhelming vitality via Onibi.)

Health: 100
Chakra: 300
Horus had made the challenge and what he received was certainly something he wasn't expecting, that was for sure. With his YY sensory and his Rinnegan he could see and feel the mass surge of chakra as his foe's body filled with pure yang chakra. So she was one of the masters who could enter the state that was the peek of one's physical form. Well this was to be a challenge after all. Horus would have to match her in kind with a show of strength with seeing her titanic form as an ethereal energy surrounded him and his creations as they rose into the air. This energy taking the form of a titanic warrior in the form of Susanoo.

The attack from his foe's titan would have no effect as Susanoo drew its blade aiming to cleave his opponent in two, knocking them flying back with F rank damage, up to long range.

( Doujutsu: Susano'o ) - Eye Technique: Hagoromo's Tempestuous God of Valor
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Chakra: 120 ( +30 per additional turn )
Damage: N/A ( -10 to user per turn )
Description: A gigantic, humanoid avatar made of the user's chakra which manifests around the user and becomes an extension of their will, acting and attacking on their behalf. By default, Susanoo is anchored to its user and they to it: in its less developed forms it will move around with the user; in its more completed forms the user will be suspended within Susanoo, being brought with it as it moves. This connection allows Susanoo to shield against physical attacks, becoming more difficult to penetrate as it is manifested more fully.
Complete
Formed directly in its Complete form, Hagoromo's Susano'o has a Two locks of hair fall on each side of the face and a single horn protrudes from the chin, resembling Hagoromo's facial hair. It possesses a sharp tengu-like nose and a jagged mouth, giving it a demonic appearance. Susanoo acquires new traits including a tengu-esque nose, wings for flight, and robes with ornate armor. But more importantly, it gains power akin to a biju. Once stabilized, the Complete Body form can protect its user from all but the strongest of attacks (120 damage defense). And with regards to its offense, its weapons can inflict F-rank damage up to long-range no matter the weapon being used, with the sword having been shown able to cleave mountains.
Note: Counts as a move each turn it is active; moreover
Note: Susano'o is usable twice and lasts up to eight turns, with a three-turn cooldown in which the user's Paths become deactivated, unable for 3 turns.

Reactions: Troi

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,467💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Horus had made the challenge and what he received was certainly something he wasn't expecting, that was for sure. With his YY sensory and his Rinnegan he could see and feel the mass surge of chakra as his foe's body filled with pure yang chakra. So she was one of the masters who could enter the state that was the peek of one's physical form. Well this was to be a challenge after all. Horus would have to match her in kind with a show of strength with seeing her titanic form as an ethereal energy surrounded him and his creations as they rose into the air. This energy taking the form of a titanic warrior in the form of Susanoo.

The attack from his foe's titan would have no effect as Susanoo drew its blade aiming to cleave his opponent in two, knocking them flying back with F rank damage, up to long range.

( Doujutsu: Susano'o ) - Eye Technique: Hagoromo's Tempestuous God of Valor
Chakra: 120 ( +30 per additional turn )
Damage: N/A ( -10 to user per turn )
Description: A gigantic, humanoid avatar made of the user's chakra which manifests around the user and becomes an extension of their will, acting and attacking on their behalf. By default, Susanoo is anchored to its user and they to it: in its less developed forms it will move around with the user; in its more completed forms the user will be suspended within Susanoo, being brought with it as it moves. This connection allows Susanoo to shield against physical attacks, becoming more difficult to penetrate as it is manifested more fully.
Complete
Formed directly in its Complete form, Hagoromo's Susano'o has a Two locks of hair fall on each side of the face and a single horn protrudes from the chin, resembling Hagoromo's facial hair. It possesses a sharp tengu-like nose and a jagged mouth, giving it a demonic appearance. Susanoo acquires new traits including a tengu-esque nose, wings for flight, and robes with ornate armor. But more importantly, it gains power akin to a biju. Once stabilized, the Complete Body form can protect its user from all but the strongest of attacks (120 damage defense). And with regards to its offense, its weapons can inflict F-rank damage up to long-range no matter the weapon being used, with the sword having been shown able to cleave mountains.
Note: Counts as a move each turn it is active; moreover
Note: Susano'o is usable twice and lasts up to eight turns, with a three-turn cooldown in which the user's Paths become deactivated, unable for 3 turns.
As the ethereal armor took form, Jack-O was fascinated... "So this is what a god looks like." she stated out loud, running the risk of her opponent perhaps hearing her. However, she wasn't in shock, or awe, or even scared in the slightest. She knew she was outmatched. By how much, she wasn't sure. But what she was, was amused and starstruck by the level of power this man held. With such ease, at that. She was pleased and her anger quelled by his show of strength. Her employers sent her specifically after this man, so obviously they had high hopes of her. However, she wasn't quite sure if she wanted to go through with this mission. Not because she couldn't, but because she found this man to be a specimen...

"What is your name?" she asked the man seemingly calmly. She appeared to now be talking normal. As she asked this, she took off straight upwards with her bone wings flapping mightily. Her creation followed suit, having wings protrude from it and it taking off upwards in the same fashion and then falling back beside Jack-O. It would creep anyone out how staunchly loyal this abyssal demon was to Jack-O... Whether or not she controlled it.

As to not bore her newfound god, she continued to prepare after the swing of the godly ethereal blade had made its full course, chopping down anything unlucky enough to be in its path. What attracted her more is the fact that he, much like Jack-O, did not have any regard for life around him, willing to take out an entire civilization in one swing just to aim to kill Jack-O. Now, she wasn't sure whether or not she could get past what she would consider an ultimate defense... But...

Jack-O's titan waved its hand in the direction of their opponent, but it was directed at the terrain in which the ethereal warrior stood. An infestation of ionizing particles started to eat away at the mountain and large chunks of the terrain started to fall completely off. This would aim to get the giant warrior to lose its footing and fall in the crevice below along with its inhabitants.

Chakra Cost: 10 - 40 (30) ( - 10 Per Turn)
Damage Points: 20 - 80 (60)

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As the ethereal armor took form, Jack-O was fascinated... "So this is what a god looks like." she stated out loud, running the risk of her opponent perhaps hearing her. However, she wasn't in shock, or awe, or even scared in the slightest. She knew she was outmatched. By how much, she wasn't sure. But what she was, was amused and starstruck by the level of power this man held. With such ease, at that. She was pleased and her anger quelled by his show of strength. Her employers sent her specifically after this man, so obviously they had high hopes of her. However, she wasn't quite sure if she wanted to go through with this mission. Not because she couldn't, but because she found this man to be a specimen...

"What is your name?" she asked the man seemingly calmly. She appeared to now be talking normal. As she asked this, she took off straight upwards with her bone wings flapping mightily. Her creation followed suit, having wings protrude from it and it taking off upwards in the same fashion and then falling back beside Jack-O. It would creep anyone out how staunchly loyal this abyssal demon was to Jack-O... Whether or not she controlled it.

As to not bore her newfound god, she continued to prepare after the swing of the godly ethereal blade had made its full course, chopping down anything unlucky enough to be in its path. What attracted her more is the fact that he, much like Jack-O, did not have any regard for life around him, willing to take out an entire civilization in one swing just to aim to kill Jack-O. Now, she wasn't sure whether or not she could get past what she would consider an ultimate defense... But...

Jack-O's titan waved its hand in the direction of their opponent, but it was directed at the terrain in which the ethereal warrior stood. An infestation of ionizing particles started to eat away at the mountain and large chunks of the terrain started to fall completely off. This would aim to get the giant warrior to lose its footing and fall in the crevice below along with its inhabitants.

Chakra Cost: 10 - 40 (30) ( - 10 Per Turn)
Damage Points: 20 - 80 (60)

Horus smiled hearing the words of his foe. The word "God" was such a strange term to use. Though he had control over life and death, could create, could destroy, he never saw himself as any form of deity. Simply a man seeking all he could that the world had to offer. Did having power make one a form of a Deity in the eyes of those weaker? Then again his foe had such a vibrant spirit, having the power of vitality itself flowing through her. Maybe she was on the path to greatness. Time would tell. Though the problem here was that she wasn't fighting of her own accord. Working for someone else and not your own intentions will always leave you weaker. If you believe in what you fight for....

"I believe you already know, but it would be rude to ignore your question. My name, is Horus. I'm known as the Sage of Senjutsu. Though knowing this will not change the outcome. Not until you fight for yourself, not those who command you to do so..."

With that he sensed the chakra in the ground below his ethereal being. It would seem as though, power wise, she couldn't content and was going to use these tricks to seek an advantage. Horus wouldn't even need to deal with this. His creation, Mortarion would simply perform 3 handseals and create new footholds of carbon to give the susanoo a footing as the susanoo itself grew wings for flight. His other creation, Jaeger, was not a fan of the underhanded tactics. Creating a shining water dragon to form from the ground to shoot up biting onto their foe, pulling them crashing down into the ground, leaving them to look upon what they saw as a God.

(Taibu kurokongouseki no jutsu ) Greater Carbon technique
Type: Attack/Defence
Range: short - long
Chakra Cost: 10-40
Damage Points: 20-80
Description: This is the basic application of carbon release where the user will gather carbon in the air, the ground or create it from their own chakra (spitting it out ect) to form structures of carbon. This can be anything from weapons, to walls, to spikes, domes, anything inanimate which they can use as projectiles as well. For example the user could create a kunai of carbon and launch it at their opponent. The larger the object, the higher the rank. For objects larger, than the user they will need to be A rank. To use the A rank version and higher, the user will need to perform 1 handseal. This can also be used to reshape current carbon the user controls which they can use to attack with again, in a similar way to earth release but on a unique level. Due to the control required, the user is not able to form microscopic carbon, the carbon they gather will be around the same size of a small pebble and so always visible to normal ninja. B rank and below carbon structures can be made with arm movements or a single handseal. A rank can only be used once per turn. S rank can be used 3 times per battle, with two turns in between uses and no carbon above B rank in following turn.

(Shainingumizu: Ryuu Assaimou) Shinning Water Release: Dragon Crushing Fury
Type: Attack
Range: Long
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: The user will create a volume of water in the shape of a dragon that shoots out of the ground and can be sent to crash down into the enemy and smashing them into the ground. This technique can create a large amount of shinning water to cover the field to be used for future shinning water jutsu.
Note: This Jutsu doesn’t require a water source

Reactions: Troi

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,467💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Horus smiled hearing the words of his foe. The word "God" was such a strange term to use. Though he had control over life and death, could create, could destroy, he never saw himself as any form of deity. Simply a man seeking all he could that the world had to offer. Did having power make one a form of a Deity in the eyes of those weaker? Then again his foe had such a vibrant spirit, having the power of vitality itself flowing through her. Maybe she was on the path to greatness. Time would tell. Though the problem here was that she wasn't fighting of her own accord. Working for someone else and not your own intentions will always leave you weaker. If you believe in what you fight for....

"I believe you already know, but it would be rude to ignore your question. My name, is Horus. I'm known as the Sage of Senjutsu. Though knowing this will not change the outcome. Not until you fight for yourself, not those who command you to do so..."

With that he sensed the chakra in the ground below his ethereal being. It would seem as though, power wise, she couldn't content and was going to use these tricks to seek an advantage. Horus wouldn't even need to deal with this. His creation, Mortarion would simply perform 3 handseals and create new footholds of carbon to give the susanoo a footing as the susanoo itself grew wings for flight. His other creation, Jaeger, was not a fan of the underhanded tactics. Creating a shining water dragon to form from the ground to shoot up biting onto their foe, pulling them crashing down into the ground, leaving them to look upon what they saw as a God.

(Taibu kurokongouseki no jutsu ) Greater Carbon technique
Type: Attack/Defence
Range: short - long
Chakra Cost: 10-40
Damage Points: 20-80
Description: This is the basic application of carbon release where the user will gather carbon in the air, the ground or create it from their own chakra (spitting it out ect) to form structures of carbon. This can be anything from weapons, to walls, to spikes, domes, anything inanimate which they can use as projectiles as well. For example the user could create a kunai of carbon and launch it at their opponent. The larger the object, the higher the rank. For objects larger, than the user they will need to be A rank. To use the A rank version and higher, the user will need to perform 1 handseal. This can also be used to reshape current carbon the user controls which they can use to attack with again, in a similar way to earth release but on a unique level. Due to the control required, the user is not able to form microscopic carbon, the carbon they gather will be around the same size of a small pebble and so always visible to normal ninja. B rank and below carbon structures can be made with arm movements or a single handseal. A rank can only be used once per turn. S rank can be used 3 times per battle, with two turns in between uses and no carbon above B rank in following turn.

(Shainingumizu: Ryuu Assaimou) Shinning Water Release: Dragon Crushing Fury
Type: Attack
Range: Long
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: The user will create a volume of water in the shape of a dragon that shoots out of the ground and can be sent to crash down into the enemy and smashing them into the ground. This technique can create a large amount of shinning water to cover the field to be used for future shinning water jutsu.
Note: This Jutsu doesn’t require a water source
Jack-O listened to the man carefully as he explained who he was and attempted to preach to Jackie. The Sage of Senjutsu... Definitely rang a bell, and she had definitely heard stories of this man. Especially as a little one. But of course, that didn't matter now as she may well be in a fight for her dear life. The one battle of few her life depended on. He claimed to say she could not grow as a shinobi if she continued to serve. However, this was all Jackie knew and it would take some time to break that mold, if ever.

Of course, such efforts of her offense were avoided by the masterpiece of a man, with him, his apparent minions and ethereal warrior still in tact. As the minion shot a peculiar water technique at the hellish duo, the abyssal titan manipulated its shape and covered Jack-O from head to toe in a swarm of particles. However, this was not to protect her, but for her to protect it. Almost as if they shared a symbiotic bond. After the abyssal titan had covered Jack-O, Jack-O had focus chakra all around her, this would come out as a black liquid but quickly crystalize into an armor of black crystal, also evil-looking in nature. This covered both her and her creation simultaneously. Due to its hard nature, this would effectively dampen the harsh impact, with the properties of stygian water causing the oncoming element to sizzle as fumes came off the armor itself... Quite cool scenery.

Type: Offensive/Defensive
Chakra 40 (-5 per turn)
Damage: N/A (80)
Description:
After gathering a large amount of Stygian Water chakra, the user releases it throughout his entire body, emanating in the form of a blackish chakra shroud of Water though this is not all; in addition to this, the user would simultaneously compresses the water at incredible levels, turning it hard and almost crystalline in nature to form a black armor that protects him. This is very similar to the "Hidden Waterfall Style: Water Slicing Blade" technique used by normal water users, and comes with high amounts of durability. The armor resembles that of a black knight (see depiction below) with a light Stygian Water mist pouring off of its backside. Though the armor is dark in color, it is also transparent due to its crystalline form that it has taken on. Though the armor is mainly used as a defensive mechanism, it can also be used similar to the earth release hardening technique in order to create spikes, blades and other tools that protrude from the armor as an offensive mechanism. These protrusions would cost a move to do and would be S rank (80 dmg) in strength overall, being able to extend into the edges of short range (5m). Due it being made of compressed Stygian Water, it can also be used as a source for other Stygian water techniques, thus making it that much more versatile in its usages. The user will also have full control over the armor to the point where he/she is able to create openings on portions of his/her body so that they can release attacks from there. I.e. retracting the armor from the hand in order to do a rasengan etc. This control in itself comes as a passive ability.

Note: Can only be used 2 times, lasting 3 turns each use.
Note: Needs a 2 turn rest period in between usages, while also limited to A rank and below Stygian Water during that period.
Note: Can't use any elements besides Stygian water and the ones that combine to make it while this is active
Note: The protrusions to attack can only be used 3 times overall.

You must be registered for see images

"You scared him." Jack-O stated. She was not too fond of this, of course... Going back to what he was talking about, Jack-O replied: "Hmmm... But I am meant to serve. The only higher calling would be... To serve you. A true god." she definitely was not getting the memo at this time. She was more focused and fixated on the godlike being before her and proving to him she was no mere ordinary human being. She had something cooked up for her next plan of attack. But it was based off of a situational counter that may or may not take place. All she could do is wait...

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jack-O listened to the man carefully as he explained who he was and attempted to preach to Jackie. The Sage of Senjutsu... Definitely rang a bell, and she had definitely heard stories of this man. Especially as a little one. But of course, that didn't matter now as she may well be in a fight for her dear life. The one battle of few her life depended on. He claimed to say she could not grow as a shinobi if she continued to serve. However, this was all Jackie knew and it would take some time to break that mold, if ever.

Of course, such efforts of her offense were avoided by the masterpiece of a man, with him, his apparent minions and ethereal warrior still in tact. As the minion shot a peculiar water technique at the hellish duo, the abyssal titan manipulated its shape and covered Jack-O from head to toe in a swarm of particles. However, this was not to protect her, but for her to protect it. Almost as if they shared a symbiotic bond. After the abyssal titan had covered Jack-O, Jack-O had focus chakra all around her, this would come out as a black liquid but quickly crystalize into an armor of black crystal, also evil-looking in nature. This covered both her and her creation simultaneously. Due to its hard nature, this would effectively dampen the harsh impact, with the properties of stygian water causing the oncoming element to sizzle as fumes came off the armor itself... Quite cool scenery.

Type: Offensive/Defensive
Chakra 40 (-5 per turn)
Damage: N/A (80)
Description:
After gathering a large amount of Stygian Water chakra, the user releases it throughout his entire body, emanating in the form of a blackish chakra shroud of Water though this is not all; in addition to this, the user would simultaneously compresses the water at incredible levels, turning it hard and almost crystalline in nature to form a black armor that protects him. This is very similar to the "Hidden Waterfall Style: Water Slicing Blade" technique used by normal water users, and comes with high amounts of durability. The armor resembles that of a black knight (see depiction below) with a light Stygian Water mist pouring off of its backside. Though the armor is dark in color, it is also transparent due to its crystalline form that it has taken on. Though the armor is mainly used as a defensive mechanism, it can also be used similar to the earth release hardening technique in order to create spikes, blades and other tools that protrude from the armor as an offensive mechanism. These protrusions would cost a move to do and would be S rank (80 dmg) in strength overall, being able to extend into the edges of short range (5m). Due it being made of compressed Stygian Water, it can also be used as a source for other Stygian water techniques, thus making it that much more versatile in its usages. The user will also have full control over the armor to the point where he/she is able to create openings on portions of his/her body so that they can release attacks from there. I.e. retracting the armor from the hand in order to do a rasengan etc. This control in itself comes as a passive ability.

Note: Can only be used 2 times, lasting 3 turns each use.
Note: Needs a 2 turn rest period in between usages, while also limited to A rank and below Stygian Water during that period.
Note: Can't use any elements besides Stygian water and the ones that combine to make it while this is active
Note: The protrusions to attack can only be used 3 times overall.

You must be registered for see images

"You scared him." Jack-O stated. She was not too fond of this, of course... Going back to what he was talking about, Jack-O replied: "Hmmm... But I am meant to serve. The only higher calling would be... To serve you. A true god." she definitely was not getting the memo at this time. She was more focused and fixated on the godlike being before her and proving to him she was no mere ordinary human being. She had something cooked up for her next plan of attack. But it was based off of a situational counter that may or may not take place. All she could do is wait...
Horus looked on, his foe was simply trying to maintain some kind of form to give off an aura of strength. Though he could see it, he could sense it, these techniques were weak. They drained her chakra so much and for what? Did she honestly think she could match the levels Horus innately had. Now she spoke, of serving once more, a pathetic excuse of an existence to say the least. She thought because she still stood, she was on the same footing? Yet spoke of servitude. To refer to Horus as a God was an insult to what might truly have created life itself. Maybe it was time to start putting an end to this. He couldn't be bothered to do it himself. Why would he. His creations were made to deal with such pathetic beings.

He would release his Susanoo as they landed on the ground made of carbon that his creation made, his two creations stepping forwards, Jaeger and Mortarion. Two loyal creations with power beyond many mortals. Their minds in unison, acting as one greater being as Horus stood, looking on as his creations sprung into action. Mortarion would slam his hands on the ground using his affinity for fuuinjutsu to pin his foe to the ground to completely drain their chakra in the process over time rendering them completely useless.

(Tajū Mugen Hōyō ) - Multiple Infinite Embraces
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 30 (-100 to the target per turn, +100 to user per turn)
Description: This technique is a stronger version of Infinite Embraces and is used basically in the same manner. The user will do the Tiger → Dog → Horse → Dragon → Boar hand seals and slam his hands on the ground, creating a bigger barrier than the original technique but similar in its essence which drains the target's chakra but also pushes down on them making it much harder to break free. The massive pressure the technique puts on the target prevents the target from moving unless it has some sort of enhanced strength ability, making it very difficult to break free from it. Unable to move, the targets are also unable to mold chakra above A-Rank while having his chakra drained. The barrier can only be broken by A-Rank techniques or above or by attacking the user.

While Mortarion bound their foe, in the same timeframe, Jaeger would release a mass wave, pulsing out in a large scale in front of him with three hand seals, this wave would grow in size, blasting everything in front of him, with the breakdown being semi sentient it would lock onto his foe's main chakra to allow her to never escape. This blast would be empowered by his own affinity. A truly devastating attack as his foe was pinned to the floor with their chakra being drained.

( Uchiwaketon: Saisho no Uta - Zeusu no Yuigon ) | Breakdown Release: First Verse - Testament to Zeus
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 40 - 60
Damage: 80 - 120+20=140
Description: This is the basic creation technique of Breakdown Release. The user will combine their Yang with Fire Release to create a Breakdown Release technique. This can be released from the users body, formed out of their chakra in the air or from the ground. If formed out of the air or ground it must be 5m away from an opponent, unless the user himself is within that range. From there the user will create anything he can imagine; ranging from simple waves, pulses, streams, to shapes as incricate as weapons, houses, creatures, etc,. Due to being composed of Yang chakra, it will cost 40 chakra for a B rank then increasing by 10 chakra per rank. When releasing this jutsu the user will chose to apply the Degenerative or Regenerative effects outlined as followed:

Degenerative:
  • B Rank: Prevent F ranks, move at 75% speed
  • A Rank: Prevent S ranks & above, move at half speed
  • S Rank: Prevent A ranks and above, move at one third speed.
Regenerative:
  • B Rank: Heal up to 40, x1.5 speed, -10 damage, +10 tai
  • A-Rank: Heal up to 60, x2 speed, -20 damage, +15 tai
  • S-Rank: Heal up to 100, x2.5 speed, -30 damage, +20 tai
Note: For B rank and below, the user will use hand gestures to form the jutsu, for A rank the user will need to perform two hand seals, S rank will require three handseals. A rank can be used 4 times per battle, S rank can be used two times per battle with three turns between uses and no Breakdown jutsu S rank and above in the following turn with all effects lasting 3 turns.