Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Without any movement I would create 10 hares 20 meters away from Yoanna. The hares in Yoanna's line of sight would be hidden, while the one's in her blind spots would be on the move, aiming to reach her and explode, potentially knocking her out. Yoanna would be unaware of this attack's initiation, through normal senses at least, as it had no visual, sound, or scent trigger.

(Doton: Usagi no Bibiri) Earth Release: Cowardly Hare
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: The user creates 10 small hare-like earth structures, which appear from the ground at least 20 meters from the opponent, all around. Their purpose is to approach the target and once they touch it, they blast outwards, with a small explosion, just like Paper Bombs. They're as fast as normal hares, but they're also as coward. They hide underground while the opponent is looking in their direction, and only move when in the opponent's blind spot. The transition between hidden and moving is almost instantaneous, and while underground they're undistiguishable to the naked eye (Can be seen or sensed by Byakugan and Chakra Sensors)
*Can't be used twice or thrice at a time. The user can only create a new set of hares once the first one has either reached the target or blocked in the way there*
*Can only be used thrice*
Following that I would perform four hand seals creating 20 angels of fire. 18 angels would move to attack Yoanna from 3 sides while 2 would remain besides me; one behind me and one to my right. The angels would distribute themselves equally as they move to attack Yoanna from the sides and from the sky each in a 10 meter arc pattern.
(Katon: Kaji Mitsukai ) - Fire Stlye: Fire Angels
Type: Attack/Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 40 (40 for 20 Clones)
Damage Points: 80
Description: The user preforms the Rat,Tiger,Dragon and Dog handseals.
These angels are like clones, but instead, they are made out of fire.
When you get attacked the Angels/Clones will defend you or attack the opponent back.
Continuing with my attacks I would perform two hand seals and cast an illusion that lays dormant until a further point.

(Genjutsu: Fuhenteki Youbai) Illusionary Technique: Universal Solvent
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user forms 2 seals and induces an illusion into his opponent where once their body touches water they will begin to break down, dissolving into the water over a short time. Once in the illusion their body has completely dissolved the opponent will lose consciousness in reality. While dissolving in the genjutsu their body is paralyzed in reality.
-Twice per battle.
-Takes two turns to render opponent unconscious, until then the victim may act freely within the scenario of the illusion.
-Opponent must be partly or fully submerged in water for illusion to trigger.
-Only taught by Professor Sarutobi.