1,276💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

Rei's Rules and Regulations
Unofficial
Customs Allowed

Using my Kaguya bio in sig with my CW equipped.

Type: Weapon
Range: Short
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: Gilgamesh is a pair of Gauntlets and boots.The Gauntlets reach the users forearms, the boots reach the middle of the users calves with saw like blades on the inside and outside the the users ankles (see pictures below). The Gauntlets are excellent heat conductors and allow the user to coat them in fire (b rank) to augment their taijutsu. The boots hold electric properties, being able to conduct electricity very well. The boots hold a second ability, that is being able to make the saw blades (located on the ankles of the boots) spin and coat them in Lightning chakra, giving them A rank cutting power. Protects the users legs or arms from 1 rank per match, after which they will be destroyed.

Restrictions
☆ Can only use 1 ability per turn
☆ Can only use each ability thrice per battle
☆ Can not use abilities in consecutive turns
☆ Must have Lightning and Fire completed to use
☆ Abilities count toward one of the users 3 moves per turn

Osmon

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Rei's Rules and Regulations
Unofficial
Customs Allowed

Using my Kaguya bio in sig with my CW equipped.

Type: Weapon
Range: Short
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: Gilgamesh is a pair of Gauntlets and boots.The Gauntlets reach the users forearms, the boots reach the middle of the users calves with saw like blades on the inside and outside the the users ankles (see pictures below). The Gauntlets are excellent heat conductors and allow the user to coat them in fire (b rank) to augment their taijutsu. The boots hold electric properties, being able to conduct electricity very well. The boots hold a second ability, that is being able to make the saw blades (located on the ankles of the boots) spin and coat them in Lightning chakra, giving them A rank cutting power. Protects the users legs or arms from 1 rank per match, after which they will be destroyed.

Restrictions
☆ Can only use 1 ability per turn
☆ Can only use each ability thrice per battle
☆ Can not use abilities in consecutive turns
☆ Must have Lightning and Fire completed to use
☆ Abilities count toward one of the users 3 moves per turn

Make your move