Veteran
Kin
13💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*The hazy woods in the northern border of the Land of Rivers is home to many rumors, hauntings, and myths. From the rumors of the ghosts of long-lost shinobi killing those foolish enough to enter their realm then depriving the corpses of their clothing and food, to the sightings of demonic beings, thriving and feasting upon those who enter the woods, to the kidnappings and murders that have plagued the region for generations, to the most rumored and most feared, the lost castle of the massacred Azai clan, the woods have been overwhelmed by such rumors for so long that the realm is now in a state of dilapidation and disrepair. Everywhere, one can find abandoned houses and ruined castles, collapsed mines and lonely arches, over-run rivers and overspreading woods. For most, the woods is a forbidden land, only passed through with experienced shinobi for those wishing for an easy pass to the Land of Rain without paying the Daimyo of the Hidden Valley Village for passage through the safer Wide Valley River that passes nearer the Land of Wind. For some, however, they know most of the rumors are false... and thus enjoy the solitude and peace these woods represent. However, the remnants of the old world... those are the true hauntings of these woods, the price the smaller lands and kingdoms paid for the consolidation of the villages...*

*For , however, these woods represent something unique, even for dwellers of the woods. They represent home, or at least a makeshift home. Although her actual cabin lies to the south near Tani, she spends several days at a time living within these northern woods, where not even thieves dare enter. She's currently looking for berries and other such vegetables within the woods, her caution somewhat down, possibly a foolish decision...*

Obítō1

Veteran
Kin
41💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*The hazy woods in the northern border of the Land of Rivers is home to many rumors, hauntings, and myths. From the rumors of the ghosts of long-lost shinobi killing those foolish enough to enter their realm then depriving the corpses of their clothing and food, to the sightings of demonic beings, thriving and feasting upon those who enter the woods, to the kidnappings and murders that have plagued the region for generations, to the most rumored and most feared, the lost castle of the massacred Azai clan, the woods have been overwhelmed by such rumors for so long that the realm is now in a state of dilapidation and disrepair. Everywhere, one can find abandoned houses and ruined castles, collapsed mines and lonely arches, over-run rivers and overspreading woods. For most, the woods is a forbidden land, only passed through with experienced shinobi for those wishing for an easy pass to the Land of Rain without paying the Daimyo of the Hidden Valley Village for passage through the safer Wide Valley River that passes nearer the Land of Wind. For some, however, they know most of the rumors are false... and thus enjoy the solitude and peace these woods represent. However, the remnants of the old world... those are the true hauntings of these woods, the price the smaller lands and kingdoms paid for the consolidation of the villages...*

*For , however, these woods represent something unique, even for dwellers of the woods. They represent home, or at least a makeshift home. Although her actual cabin lies to the south near Tani, she spends several days at a time living within these northern woods, where not even thieves dare enter. She's currently looking for berries and other such vegetables within the woods, her caution somewhat down, possibly a foolish decision...*

It was a beautiful day indeed with a sun shunning through suna village, gaara had many work to do as a kazekage and the day when he finally finishes it has come after a lot of work he decided to rest. gaara was lonely person from start he had no one to rely on nor mother or father in fact his father attampted to kill him many times, all this hardships was necessary for him to become the man he was today. so he decided to go to forest far from suna to simply rest his sould as well as his body, he wore his suna jounin outfit, with red clothes and sharf on his back gourd and on it was his kazekage hat. slowly waking through forest he noticed something strange, the forest he came was very famous cause of incidents that happened there so no one dare to come close to it and suddenly he noticed some girl infront of him, gaara was surprised that someone dared to come into this forest and was pretty shocked but his face always remained calm so calmly he asked.

Who you might be ?

Cabbage

Veteran
Kin
13💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Who you might be ?
*Agnes hears the voice behind her, startling her slightly. However, she manages to retain the few raspberries she gathered within her hands as she stands up, turning clockwise as she does, her hair swaying to cover her right eye momentarily before she brushes it out of the way with her free hand. She smiles cautiously as she addresses the stranger, unsure of how to proceed.*

"Agnes... and you?"

*Agnes drops her arms to her sides, but doesn't sway them or move them consciously. A bit of still air can be felt between the two individuals, mostly because of her nervous caution.*

Surely, if this person meant harm, he wouldn't have even notify me of his presence. No, maybe this person's lost, but still, what an odd question for one who is lost... perhaps, he's just as cautious as I am, no reason to be so... cautious here. After all, change truly begins when one welcomes a change of heart... maybe that sounds cheesy, perhaps even inaccurate... but I had many a bad experience from a rush conclusion already. So let's try a new approach...

*Agnes allows her arms to begins swaying minutely now, a more gentle smile now gracing her face. However, a slight hint of unconscious cautiousness still holds within her smile...*

Obítō1

Veteran
Kin
41💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gaara stood tall, and was looking towards girl who appeared to be agnes he as usual looked as cold as possible while analyzing the situation in front of him stood a girl who looked quite innocent but only fool thinks only with his eyes. the fact that this girl was in forest wich was feared by everyone was weird she must've been a ninja and quite strong one as well. after some thinking gaara raised his head while crossing his arms.

I am gaara, as known as kazekage

After the words have been spoken from gaara, he decided to ask a question, even though that she was a little girl who looked innocent, ninja world was cruel and quite unpredictable she was ordinary girl for gaara but maybe she was a threat to suna village so with serious face he asked

Are you a ninja, from where are you ?

Last edited:

Cabbage

Veteran
Kin
13💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*The tone in Gaara's voice, his posture, his stoic expression... surely this individual's a shinobi, there can be little doubt about it at this point... but the Kazekage? Agnes, reasonably, has her doubts about this...*

So he's the Kazekage... without any bodyguards, within these woods... truly a brave individual, but why here? Doesn't he have a private area of his own for self-reflection and social isolation...? Hm... still, little reason to doubt him here, after all, he hasn't been aggressive at all to me. Perhaps this isn't the wisest move of the century, but I am trying out a new social philosophy that doesn't involve throwing kunai at random people for no discernible reason.

*Agnes smiles at Gaara.*

"A privilege to meet you Kazekage-sama."

*Agnes curtsies respectfully before returning her gentle glance towards Gaara, her smiles diminishing somewhat to one more stoic and neutral.*

"To be honest, I do know some of the rules of the shinobi as well as having a poor grasp of numerous shinobi arts, having been taught by a plethora of people. But I bear this burden only for the defense of the poor souls residing within this broken country. Hence, I bear no allegiance to any of the bigger villages. However, I wonder if you know all the rumours of these woods... you are aware of the possession curse, right?"

*Agnes lowers her head somewhat, both out of concern of Gaara's question, and for the fate of her companion... she hasn't seen him for a few days now...*

Obítō1

Veteran
Kin
41💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gaara was happy about this little girl, and it was strange that she managed to put a smile to his face. he listened to girl carefully he could see through people had that little ability we call "reading people" and this girl was quite light person. after thinking about all of this he raised his hand while releasing sand from gourd creating sand platform wich he used to raise high in the sky, while speaking to girl

This world that we call shinobi is cruel, i do not mean to harm you but there will be someone who would. why don't you spar with me, show me what you got !

(Sabaku Fuyuu) - Floating Sand
Type: Supplementary/Defence
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 15
Damage Points: N/A
Description: A cloud of sand that levitates the user to protect them from harm or to give then an air advantage.

Cabbage

Veteran
Kin
13💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Agnes smiles politely, full knowing that, him being the Kazekage, he must be an immensely powerful opponent. Thus, regardless of he promises of not harming her, she must be fully ready for the worst. Instead of making a move, he merely creates a cloud of what appears to be sand upon which he floats. Clearly he's waiting for her to make the move. At the very least he's, so far, being consistent with his promise.*

It's funny, I swear I fought a similar opponent before, except she was using iron sand, while Gaara appears to use normal sand... also, it appears that this sand is sent from the gourd upon his back to any selected area... but are the limits here... let me test something quick.

*Agnes quickly performs a Tiger handseal, concentrating some chakra into her pointer fingers before releasing the chakra into the air above, to about the same level as Gaara. There, it begins to accumulate and concentrate, creating a physical, somewhat dense ball of water about the size of two Gaaras, concentrated enough to prevent any of the water from dripping downwards. Agnes then ends the Tiger handseal, this acting as a trigger from multiple whips of water to emerge from the ball. About eight of these form from the ball, of which the first two are sent directly towards Gaara, one aiming for his head, the other for his chest. The next four are sent for his sides, two to his left, one being aimed for his head and the other his chest, and the other two to his right, except with one being sent for his legs, and the other actually completely missing him by about two feet behind him. The final two whips, then, are sent in a different formation. Instead of heading straight towards him, the first of the final two is sent in an upwards, convex formation, ultimately striking Gaara's upper head, while the final whip is sent in a concave formation below Gaara, ultimately aiming for the cloud itself.*

Type: Offense
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates an orb of water from which several sharp whips of water emerge. Those whips can then be directed towards one or multiple targets, impaling them on impact.