Kooljay

Veteran
Kin
3,532💸
Kumi
7,534💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Standing before Sasuke once again was the infamous Gaara of the Sand. In past Sasuke's skills were enough to compete against him, but ultimately failed as he was too weak and had to be saved by Naruto. Well, well, well. Gaara, of the Sand, we meet again. Sasuke, during his time with Orochimaru pretty much ignored village affairs in favor of his training, so he was ignorant of Gaara's status as Kazekage. Still shedding the blood of all who are unlucky to cross your path? Hmph it doesnt matter. I have gotten stronger since our last encounter and wish to test my strength against yours before I face Itachi. My hatred has driven me to overcome great bounds and leaps a to obtain a new found power. Can the same be said of you?

Sasuke started weaving the Horse → Tiger → Snake → Ram hand seals while gathering Katon chakra in his lungs. He then exhaled and released 8 large fireballs into the sky which would rain back down upon Gaara.

(Katon: Gōkakyū Hitoame no Jutsu)Fire Release: Great Fireball Shower
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description:
Kneading his chakra and then converting it to fire, the user will do the Horse → Tiger → Snake → Ram hand seals as he inhales, exhaling into the sky a multitude of great fireballs (up to 8) at the same time which then rain down on the target from above causing severe, widespread damage around the field. These fireballs have explosive and concussive abilities, similar to other fire techniques.

During the brief time period between the fireballs reaching the sky and falling back down, Sasuke quickly weaved a hand seal allowing him to infiltrate Gaara's mind with his own chakra. In doing so, Sasuke had disabled Gaara's ability to perceive any sight stimuli with the use of an darkness illusion, instead only allowing him to see infinite darkness. While Gaara was blinded, the 8 fireballs would rain down on him each exploding on contact and consuming him in the blazing explosion.

( Kokuangyo no Jutsu ) - Bringer-of-Darkness Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user makes one hand seal, causing the opponent to believe they have been trapped in a world of infinite darkness, where their sense of sight is useless. It is capable of affecting multiple targets within range. However, it does not negate their other senses.

Gaara you should feel honored. It is not common that I allow one to personally experience my own darkness. However, ever since we met eyes, I could tell you fostered your own darkness and hatred. This is my gift to you. You will die experiencing the only thing you and I both truly know and understand... Darkness!

Last edited:

Obítō1

Veteran
Kin
41💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After some travelling gaara saw upon him his old enemy wich he really hated, but becoming kazekage was a big responsibility he forgot everything that's happened to him in past and moved on he still saw how his old enemy was looking pure darkness wich knew very well as usual he crossed his arms and started to listen to sasuke, as he finished his talking, he quickly made 8 fireballs wich were coming down like a meteors towards gaara, he figured out that this meeting will not only contain talking but fights as well so he started to respond too sasuke's attack, first of all he channeled suna chakra into gourd releasing strong and powerfull sand from it controlling it and directing it towards mid-air above him to spread diagonnally from left to right covering all place above him wich would successfully stop sasuke's attack, It's a pain to see you like this, open you're eyes ! as soon as gaara finished talking stangely he couldn't see anything around him but weird thing was that his eyes were still open, gaara didn't panic but was quite nervious as he couldn't see anything, but around him wind started to blow leaves being quite experienced he knew that losing sight was not possible that easlly and futhermore he felt nature living around him, he quickly took kunai from pouch, holding it with his right dominant hand, stabbing himself in left legs minor muscle wich was quite painful but ninjas were made to not allow emetions take over them so gaara acted like nothing happened, as blood started to flow the genjutsu started to break and his vision was normal again, as he broke out from genjutsu he quickly channeled suna chakra once again and channeled it into gourd releasing sand from it and manipulating it creating 2 very dense sand pillars wich started to move towards sasuke, first pillar was moving to left side from gaara (you're right side) and socond one to right going with different ways but in the end they would crush sasuke from both side, while this sand pillars were moving gaara quickly threw 1 kunai towars sky but eventually it would hit him after sand pillars

( Kyosei Suna no Jutsu ) - Greater Sand Technique
Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defense
Chakra cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: Gaara will manipulate sand from either his gourd or call it forth from the ground, using hand gestures to control it as he shapes it and uses it to his needs. He can use it to restrain enemies, defend from incoming techniques, produce simple constructs of sand (which lose their shape if control is released), sand waves, etc. If he uses the sand from his gourd, the technique is both faster and stronger, gaining a rank in strength.

(Sabaku Sajin Sougeki) - Twin Pillars Of Crushing Sand
Type: Attack
Chakra cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: Two pillars of dense sand that smash the opponent between them and then smash them under pressure.

Last edited:

Kooljay

Veteran
Kin
3,532💸
Kumi
7,534💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ehh. My Katon and genjutsu were done in quick succession and combination so that you would see my Katon going into the sky but not coming down.

Gaara's legendary Absolute Defense was as powerful as ever. His sand easily defended against Sasuke's Katon as if it was nothing. After the Katon assault though, Sasuke saw Gaara was feeling the effects of the genjutsu. He quickly unsheathed his sword in an diagonal left to right motion. In doing do he sent a red crimson blade of chakra at Gaara. If Gaara were to still use send his sand to the sides of Sasuke, he would be killed by the blade of chakra coming towards him.

(Suraisu Shinku no Nami) - Slicing Crimson Wave
Range: Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user does a simple cresent-shaped slash at the opponent, expelling a red chakra wave.

While the blade of chakra was making its way to Gaara, Sasuke would create a hundred or so clones all around Gaara masking Sasuke's location and even the incoming blade of chakra. Using the haze clones to mask his movements, Sasuke focused his chakra to mask any sound he would make. He then quickly made his way to directly behind Gaara. By this time he would been hit by the blade of chakra. Sasuke would then quickly, but stealthily do a horizon slash with his sword, decapitating Gaara.

(Oboro Bunshin no Jutsu) – Haze Clone Technique
Type: Supplementary
Chakra cost: 10
Damage N/A
Description: Haze clone technique is like the regular clone technique in creating intangible clones, although these clones will let the enemy go through them without being dispelled or released. Doujutsu can see through these clones as unlike Shadow Clones, they are intangible and lack any form of chakra circulatory system, chakra flow, etc; they are simple images made by chakra. They cannot do harm to any enemy but can be used to communicate and distract the enemies. The clones can be created anywhere within the users sensory field.

(Muon Satsujin Jutsu) - Silent Homicide Technique
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:10
Damage Points:20
Description: Muon Satsujin Jutsu, the ability to commit a silent homicide, is a technique to dispatch your foe with no warning. Your quick speed and skills will instantly kill them before they can provide a defense. Best tactic is when used with Hidden Mist jutsu. The technique works by having the user focus his chakra and his complete attention on moving fluidly, rapidly but muffling any sound he may make while moving as well as his presence, etc. It doesn't suppress his chakra or hides it but it can make the opponent virtually undetected if he manages to get on the opponents blind spot.

Obítō1

Veteran
Kin
41💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First of all do i really need to see fireballs come down it's simple laws of physics you throw something into air and eventually it comes down ?! and second it's timeframe rules you make you're fireballs i defend from it you cast gen i broke it, really easy then since when that genjutsu has effects after enemy will break it through next so you're attacking me with some kind of kenjutsu attack i guess, and then you hide it with clones ? timeframe 1, Ken attack 2, Creating clones in order to hide ken attack you need to create clones first and then attack me with it but let's go with how you wrote everything

_--_______-_---_

After gaara broke out of genjutsu he saw how enemy made red chakra in front of him and directed it towards gaara, in response gaara would simply gather suna chakra channel it into gourd releasing it and creating sand clound in wich he stand, flying upwards while looking at his opponent how he was making clones

(Sabaku Fuyuu) - Floating Sand
Type: Supplementary/Defence
Chakra cost: 15
Damage Points: N/A
Description: A cloud of sand that levitates the user to protect them from harm or to give then an air advantage.

After he flew upwards he clearly saw everything from above there were many clones and his main enemy as well, so he decided to end all of them from above gathering lightning chakra and channeling it to his hands creating chidori while clapping his hands together releasing massive amount of thunderbolts from above wich was moving towars sasuke and clones at unbelieveble speed only leaving giant crater wich gaara clearly saw killing sasuke off

(Raiton: Chidori Jinrai) – Lightning Release: 1000 birds ThunderClap.
Type: Attack
Range: Mid-Long
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: The user will cover his hands in with lightning, essentially performing a (Raiton: Chidori) Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds in each hand. Clapping his hands together, the user can unleash that massive amount of lightning chakra into the form of a powerful Thunderbolt directed at the target. The technique is best used if the user has a height advantage in relation to the target. The thunderbolt is strong enough to leave a giant crater and cannot be used while being in Short-range of the target, at the risk of being hit also.

Kooljay

Veteran
Kin
3,532💸
Kumi
7,534💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No. In the manga we see Katons launched into the air and not come down. Now seeing the Katons would also make it to deduce their projectile paths meaning making a wave may or not have defended against all of the fireball. Although with the versatility with your jutsu you could have still dealt with it so I guess it is a mute point on my part. As for the timeframe, in my last post I was trying to push the time frame. I guess I pushed it too far. I apologize and the time between this and my last post.

As Sasuke created the clones, Gaara flew above everything. This was a trick that Sasuke had not seen Gaara do before. Sasuke wasnt surprised Gaara had learned new ways to manipulate his sand. As Gaara was doing so, Sasuke weaved the horse hand seal before spewing out a fire blast that was exceptionally large in all dimensions towards Gaara. The fire blast was so large that it eclipsed much of the battlefield from Gaara's sight. Due to the range and somewhat slower than average Katon, Gaara should have time to stop and use his raiton jutsu but if he did, then it would only cancel out Sasuke's powerful Katon.

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then kneads chakra inside his body which is then converted into fire and expelled from the mouth as a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid. However, due to its massive width and height, the technique is not one of the fastest seen so far.