Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I agree to both.

Let's have some fun.

Do you have your Ninken with you?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Gray notices a kunai approchin him quickly pulls out a kunai from hi pouch and throws it towards your kunai while chrging it with fuuton chakra, the kunai intercepts your kunai mid way and make it loose its path while my kunai continues towards you.

Gray: What is your name stranger?

Lysander

Elite
Kin
9💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes I do,there information is in my bio.
------------------------------------------

As the kunai approaches near me Oscar jumps forward and slices the kunai to the right into mid range away from me.Oscar then jumps back onto my right shoulder and we both fist bump as were so cool >_> .As soon as this has happened I gather lightning gather in my mouth and yawn releasing a single bolt of lightning aimed towards the middle of your chest.

(Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies

Gitanshu

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As Gray notices a spear of lightning heading toward him he quickly pulls out his sword and charge it with fuuton chakra and as the spear is about to enter in short range of wind he quickly releases that concentrated wind chakra from his sword in a form of a vortex which completely guards him from the lighting spear.

Gray: So you are a silent type I guess.

(Fūton: Kujaku Senpūjin) - Wind Release: Peacock Whirlwind Formation
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then they release a vortex of wind that surrounds the users body and can push away materials covering the users body.

Lysander

Elite
Kin
9💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As the wind cancels out the lightning I smirk and place you into a Genjutsu where you see multiple snakes coil around you and trap you.This restricts your movements and makes you feel as tho you are stuck in place.As soon as this has started to take effect I throw the short end of my spear (cw in bio) aimed at your chest while you are trapped.All while at the same time arcing to my right while staying in mid range.

( Genjutsu: Oshitsubusu Hebi Kubire ) - Illusion Technique: Crushing Snake Constriction
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Damage points: 40
Description: The user puts the opponent into a genjutsu which has snakes appear beneath the opponent to constrict them and with the users command, they crush the opponent. In reality, the opponent is immobilized and takes damage due to the stress on his mind.

Gitanshu

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So it will be a mute fight I guess >.<
----------------------------------------------------------

As I am done finishing with my wind technique, I notice that certain snakes have emerged from the ground below me.

Gray [Thinking]: Snakes? but he did not perform and summoning jutsu did he?? and for the snakes to appear right below me without any smoke from a summoning jutsu is rather impossible, OH yes its a gen there is no other logical explanation to it.

So with in a split second Gray quickly releases a burst of chakra from his body and free himself from the genjuts, he then notices a spear heading his way so without wasting any time he uses his mastery over wind element and quickly emits a tsunami of wind towards you, as the wind approaches you it carries your spear along with it and continues towards you witj its full wrath.

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
Type: Offense/Defence
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

(Kaze Fuukaku: Kaze Nami) Wind Style: Wind Tsunami
Type:Attack
Range:Short/Long
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: User Emits huge amount of Wind Chakra in shape of a giant tsunami wave from his mouth which covers the battle field and shields the user from many weak ninjutsu's. When it comes in contact with anything it inflicts a severe blow.

*Can only be used thrice per battle*
*Can only be Used/Taught by -Blizzard-*

Lysander

Elite
Kin
9💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So it will be a mute fight I guess >.<
----------------------------------------------------------

As I am done finishing with my wind technique, I notice that certain snakes have emerged from the ground below me.

Gray [Thinking]: Snakes? but he did not perform and summoning jutsu did he?? and for the snakes to appear right below me without any smoke from a summoning jutsu is rather impossible, OH yes its a gen there is no other logical explanation to it.

So with in a split second Gray quickly releases a burst of chakra from his body and free himself from the genjuts, he then notices a spear heading his way so without wasting any time he uses his mastery over wind element and quickly emits a tsunami of wind towards you, as the wind approaches you it carries your spear along with it and continues towards you witj its full wrath.

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
Type: Offense/Defence
Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

(Kaze Fuukaku: Kaze Nami) Wind Style: Wind Tsunami
Type:Attack
Range:Short/Long
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: User Emits huge amount of Wind Chakra in shape of a giant tsunami wave from his mouth which covers the battle field and shields the user from many weak ninjutsu's. When it comes in contact with anything it inflicts a severe blow.

*Can only be used thrice per battle*
*Can only be Used/Taught by -Blizzard-*
As the wind is travelling towards me I do the most rational thing and start to channel fire chakra inside me.Once I have done this I expel a huge amount of fire from my mouth which clashes with your wind and carries on towards you weakened.The fire stops the visual site you have of my location but due to me being able to detect smells I am still aware of where you location is.

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
Type: Offensive
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then kneads chakra inside his body which is then converted into fire and expelled from the mouth as a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

As the flames cover your vision I dart to the right and arc still keeping at mid range while moving.Due to my specialty in lightning I am able to channel lightning chakra in my body while moving extremely quickly.With the lightning chakra gathered I charge the lightning in my hand and shoot out a spear of lightning which is connected to my hand and strike where your heart is located.The lightning is a strong A rank attack.

(Raiton: Ningen Denchi)- Lightning Release: Human Battery
Type: Attack/Supplementary
Range: Short
Damage: 40 (+20 to A rank lightning and below)
Description: By generating electricity within his body, the user can increase the power of his next lightning jutsu. The electricity can also be discharged from the user's body to shock a nearby enemy.
-Usable 4 times per battle
-No earth or wind jutsu while the charge is present
-Can only be taught by Shin-Akira

(Raiton: Chidori Eiso) - Lightning Release Chidori Sharp Spear
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Mid
Description: The user increases the range of their Chidori by using form manipulation to extend it into a blade up to 10 meters in length. This blade is capable of splitting into multiple additional blades upon contact with an enemy, drastically increasing the number of wounds it can inflict. Like other Chidori-related techniques, this jutsu will numb its target upon contact.

Gitanshu

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As soon as I see a large fire wall heading my way I quickly use my mastery over the water element and exhale a large quantity of water from my mouth and form a near instantaneous barricade of water out of it, the water is easily able to stop your fire attack and small quantity of water continues forward to fall at mid range distance from me [ your previous location]

( Suiton: Suijinchū ) - Water Release: Water Encampment Pillar
Type: Defence
Damage points: N/A
Description: A defensive technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into water, and then expelled from the mouth in a dense torrent, effectively creating a near instantaneous barricade that can be used to intercept incoming attacks.

While all this is happening I hear a faint sound of foot steps and realize that you must be on the move so quickly and so I turn around to see you and as soon as I turn around I see you, a second later I see a build up of lightning chakra in your hand so I get my guard up and a split second later I see it has started to extend towards me so I quickly perform a string of two hand seal and expel a large sphere of wind from my mouth, this simply overpowers your lightning attack to continue towards you and if it strikes it will deal severe damage to you.

(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere
Type: Attack
Range: Short – Mid
Damage points: 80
Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.

As I now stand there awaiting to see a response from you I quickly pass chakra in my summoning tattoo to summon Moth of silence on the field, as soon as he is summoned he fly's and sits on my shoulder.

(Kuchiyose: ga fugenfugo) Moth Of Silence
Type-Summoning
Rank-S
Range-All
Chakra-40
Damage-N/A
Description-
One on the Moth elders, The moth of silence is about the same size as a pigeon. This Moth has the ability to transfer his chakra to the user, allowing the user to use moth techniques for three extra turns. His wings also have an image of predatorial eyes(as seen in both butterflies and moths in nature) giving him the ability to cast Genjutsu(S rankand below) upon the opponent by spreading his wings.
*Can only be Used By Icemyster*
*Cannot use both effects. If chakra is given only C-rank and below genjutsu can be used*
*Can only be summoned by those with the Mark of the Monarch(moth contract)*
*Cannot be re-summoned*
*Will go away if genjutsu is performed successfully*