Kin
124💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Saito Hajime please?

'Hopefully we don't have another pour dancer.'

-Saito then draw his sword with his left hand from his scabbard hanging from his right hip and places his right hand on the hilt end of the handle of the sword as he position the sword in front of him slightly pointed toward the opponent while spreading his left foot forward and bending the knee slightly shifting majority of his weight forward, successfully taking the chudan kamae stance. Afterwards, he focuses chakra to his katana before using his hand gripping the hilt end of the handle to guide the katana as he make a downward diagonal from left to right, allowing the chakra to be released in a highly pressurized arc of chakra that travels towards gray. The moment he releases the chakra wave he he begins a dash towards grey, Traveling closely behind the chakra wave while sheaths his katana back in the scabbard with his right hand on the scabbard and the thumb of that hand pressing against the Tsuba of the blade and His left hand hovering over the handle of the blade preparing for many different situation that can happen.

Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user will draw their sword and release a pressurised cresent blade of chakra at the target causing them to be hit with a strong force of chakra.(The technique is capable of countering Ninjutsu B rank and below due to the chakra charge)
Note: Can only be used by samurai biographies
Note: Usable only 3 times per battle

Last edited:

Gitanshu

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What is a Tsuba??

As Gray Notices his opponent drawing out his sword he without even a single second withdraws his sword out from its sheath using his right rand.

Gray: It's been a long time since I have used my sword, might be good for a change.

A moment later Gray notices a crescent blade heading towards him, so to avoid and direct injury from that blade gray quickly starts to rotate his sword in circular motion and creates a shield out of it, the shield completely takes the hit from Saito's attacks and still stand's strong to handle more.

Gray then notices that while all this was happening Saito has managed to close in the distance, So Gray quickly makes his shield disappear as he does not intend to use chakra in a ken or tai base fight and quickly back-flips several feet and upon landing he quickly jolt's his right leg forwards and bends a little, he moves his right hand a little forward as well while holding the hilt of his sword using his right hand.

Gray: I am ready when you are.

(pa-fekuto-shi-rudo) Perfect Shield
Type: Attack
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description:While the user is in possesion of his sword he holds it with one of his hand and tranfers pure chakra in it and rotates it in a circular motion and a shield of pure chakra is formed which is capable enough of blocking all the elemental jutsu upto A rank(shield is broken completely)
and below (Shield suffers a little damage but can take on one more attack)
~need to be taught by gitanshu~
~Can only be used 2 time~

Last edited:

Wakizashi

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Tsuba is the guard of the Sword
You must be registered for see images

'Now to show how a Samurai can match the strength of a ninja!'

-The moment Saito notices Gray's shield is gone he using the thumb of his right hand to push against the Tsuba of the katana allowing it to be release from the scabbard before he quickly grips the handle of his katana while using the momentum of the sword to easily draw the blade and slash Gray in one motion taking half a second to perform. As Saito grips his katana he quickly charges chakra to his blade and easily shapes it to have the edge of a saw so when he does slash Gray, he also shreds. After he Slashes you with his Katana he follows thru with a spinning back kick that sends you rolling backwards on the ground, thus giving him the time to swing the blood off his blade and sheath his katana in his scabbard and wait for your next move.

'That look suits you well!'

Type: Offensive, Defensive
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: Iaidō is a form of kenjutsu where the user quick draws the blade extremely fast to strike, then re-sheathing it. This method prevents enemies from using hand seals, thus preventing them from using Ninjutsu making it highly effective against enemy ninja. General Mifune of the Land of Iron is a master of this style, making him highly effective against even ninja of caliber of Sasuke Uchiha and Hanzō the Salamander. (The speed of the technique is equivilant to that of the rank of the user)
Note: Can only be used by Samurai biographies

Range: Short - Long
Description: This technique is unique to samurai, which employs the concept of chakra flow techniques similar to the flying sparrow and Kusanagi: Chidori katana. Through the use of chakra flow the user channels their chakra through their swords his extends the reach and the cutting ability of the blade, and also allows the user to fire crescents of chakra whenever the blade is swung. This released chakra is capable of great destruction as shown from how it destroyed a stone pillar. The samurai have also shown the ability to use shape transformation, as they can form their chakra blades into giant buzz saws, broad swords, spiked shafts, and axes. This ability allows them to rely on smaller swords while retaining greater reach, damage, and surprise attacks as needed.(The technique is capable of countering Ninjutsu of A rank and below due to the chakra charge technique).
Note: Can only be taught and used by a Samurai Bio

Gitanshu

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Gray: I though I was in for some fun but I guess it will be bloodshed......

As gray notices your hand movements and notices you pulling out your katana he get's his guard up and notices that Saito is charging right towards him to attack him and with in a split second Gray quickly pulls his right hand a bit backward and moves his wrist in left direction to position his sword in an diagonal manner with the end of the blade pointing towards my left hand side to defend against your slash.

Gray:He is more fast then I expected, I can't afford to play loose.

The moment the two sword collide gray passes chakra in his arm's to increase there pushing power by little and charges his left hand forward, towards the hilt of the sword and uses that momentum to push you backwards with great force and as you are pushed back by several feet and as an opposite reaction he himself is pushed backwards by several feet, this all happens in one swift motion thus not allowing you to charge your sword without getting pushed back.

Gray [thinking]: If he continues to use all those samurai techniques on me it will become hard for me to deal with him using my free form attacks, should I or should I not use my chakra against him?

Last edited:

Wakizashi

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
'So you can dance well after all. I might enjoy this!'

-After Saito is pushed back by Gray he quickly repositions himself to take the stance of the waki-gamae stance, having the blade of the katana to be angled towards the ground behind Saito before he charges chakra to the soles of his feet and dashing toward grey at full speed allowing less time than expected for him to react before Saito thrust the hilt of the katana in a upward motion towards his chin. While Gray reacts to the force of that attack to his chin, Saito continues with 2 quick consecutive kicks, the roundhouse kick with his right foot to the jaw, a hook kick with the same foot to the other jaw, before releasing a high side push kick to the chin with the force lifting him from the ground. At that moment Saito then unleashes a double haymaker sending grey flying into a plateau short range away.

Description: The user bolts in front of the enemy who they then strike with their sword handle before delivering several kicks that sends the enemy into the air. The user then bolts across to the far off location of the enemy who they then punch violently into an obstacle.

Last edited:

Gitanshu

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Gray: Well Well....... allow me to showcase my skills.

As Gray Notices the weird position of the sword in Saito's hand he quickly starts to glare towards you in out most consciousness, he notices that the hilt is now pointing towards him and going by the slight diagonal position of the sword in which the tip of the blade is pointing towards the ground he concludes that it will most likely be an upwards thrust attack due to the holding stance but making no prior assumptions Gray stays on a Guard while he notices a chakra charge being built on Saito's Leg.

Gray[Thinking]: Damn he is going to strike head on........ and with his improved speed it will be hard like hell.

A split second later Gray see's Saito charging right towards him so without wasting and time Gray slides his left leg outwards in the left hand side and thus widening the space between his leg's and gray now stays on his feet to quickly hop and spin around if needed to, Gray also passes his chakra throughout his body to keep up with your fast movements, and the moment you get with in striking range of me I see you thrusting your right arm upwards with intentions to strike me with the hilt of your sword.

Gray: Just as I thought.

Gray without wasting any time spin towards his left using a thrust from his right leg and he thus successfully avoid your initial strike, now as he in now on your left hand side and you are looking towards the front gives Gray the perfect striking chance and without waiting and time he swings his sword in synchronization with his spin to cut through your stomach but he does not fully slide through you internal organs so as to keep you alive but severely wounds you.

Wakizashi

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-As Saito notices Gray's quick sidestep as he thrust the hilt of his katana, he effortlessly sheaths his blade back into the scabbard since it was already positioned parallel to it making it easy to do. without waisting anytime he quickly draws his sword and uses the force of his hind leg to push him while his rotates using his forward leg as a pivot as he draws and slashes everything around him in a split second finishing by sheathing the blade causing a parry of Gray's blade as he thrust towards Saito's back. while Gray is vulnerable by the momentum of his parried thrust, Saito then draw and slashes again with amazing speed while quickly passing Gray. Saito then swings the blood off his blade before Gray actually feels pain as a deep lateral slash opens across his body releasing large amounts of blood as Saito sheaths his blade in his scabbard.

'You danced well, but in the end, you still weren't able to keep up with my steps.'

Description: The user quickly draws his sword, slashing everything around himself and is capable of attacking multiple opponents with quick speeds.
Note: Must have first learnt Iaido.

Description: The user performs a quick dash towards his opponent, and by using the art of Iaido to quickly draw and slashing their opponent and quickly passing them. The opponent only feels the damage as the user sheaths their sword.
Note: Requires Iaido

Gitanshu

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
While Gray is performing the slash he notices that Saito has placed his sword back in its scabbard and is trying to do something out of it.

Gray: I must be aware of any sudden moves which he is going to use.

As all this is happening Gray notices that he has pulled his sword out of its scabbard and has started to rotate in rather wild fashion.[I am assuming it will first attack my left hand side as if it were to come from right hand side it will most probably clash with my sword.

Gray[Thinking]: There is no way I can avoid this attack, I will have to endure some pain.

Gray still continues with his attack and for the simple fact it was initiated way before his opponent attack it is sure to make an impact before his opponent's attack but still as a precaution he quickly withdraws his left hand from the hilt of his sword and he moves it towards the approaching sword with open palm and charged with chakra, the intent being simple while his right hand support his sword attack though weaker then before his left hand stops your sword attacks and takes quite amount of damage.

His slash is able to cut through your stomach and you fall on the ground while his left hand is cut to great extent and blood is dripping from it.

Gray: You fought well but it is the end.

Wakizashi

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-After spinning to make his attack he notices that his blade has stopped while his left arm is still extended from the swing oh his sword. At that moment Grays blade cuts Saito in mid torso on his left side instead of the center of his back due to his wild rotation. that moment he then channels chakra through his blade and shaped it into an umbrella to push to create some distance between him and Gray. As Gray is pushed back, Saito follows up by continuing to dash towards Gray with his Sword held over his head in a double handed before releasing the already charged chakra towards Gray. Saito follows behind it before jumping where he sheaths his swords once again with taking the familiar position before. As Saito descends upon Gray moments after he deals with the wave of chakra coming at him.

'So you are actually keeping up! Impressive!'

Range: Short - Long
Description: This technique is unique to samurai, which employs the concept of chakra flow techniques similar to the flying sparrow and Kusanagi: Chidori katana. Through the use of chakra flow the user channels their chakra through their swords his extends the reach and the cutting ability of the blade, and also allows the user to fire crescents of chakra whenever the blade is swung. This released chakra is capable of great destruction as shown from how it destroyed a stone pillar. The samurai have also shown the ability to use shape transformation, as they can form their chakra blades into giant buzz saws, broad swords, spiked shafts, and axes. This ability allows them to rely on smaller swords while retaining greater reach, damage, and surprise attacks as needed.(The technique is capable of countering Ninjutsu of A rank and below due to the chakra charge technique).
Note: Can only be taught and used by a Samurai Bio

Description: The user using the art of Iaido to quickly draw their katana will then uses both hands to create a downward slash, thus cutting the opponent. This jutsu was strong enough to cut Hanzo's salamander Ibuse head clean open. (The speed of the technique depends upon the users rank meaning the higher the rank the quicker the user can perform the technique)
Note: Can only be used by samurai biographies

Gitanshu

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Damn... I don't even have a single Ken tech to fight you >.< I totally rely on free-form.
------------------------------------------------------

The moment Gray's sword cuts through Saito's torso and Gray receives a severe cut on his left hand he notices that even after sustaining such a vital injury his opponent is willing to fight by putting his life at stake.

Gray: I truly respect a warrior like you but I am afraid to say this will not to stop me from cutting you to pieces.

A second later Gray notices a build up of chakra in his opponent's body and is pushed backward due to an intense wave of chakra.

Gray [Thinking]: Damn... although I am talking big but my left hand is of no use any longer, I can't even weave hand seal nor can use it properly is a sword fight.

The moment Gray is pushed back he see's his opponent is charging towards him with his chakra though his movement's no longer have the same speed and perfection as before thanks to the cut inflicted on his body and severe blood loss.

A seconds later he see a wave of crescent chakra is being released towards him so he quickly charges his sword with lightning chakra to create a non focused charge of lightning around it and spreads it into air to nullify Saito's slash, the moment he finishes doing it he hear's as well as see's Saito approaching towards him with his sword in its scabbard.

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
Type: Offense/Defence
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

Gray [Thinking]: Damn he is again going to release one of those fast attacks of his.

A second late he see's his opponent Saito jumping a little to produce a downward slash so he quickly passes his chakra in his CM and quickly transforms his left arm into a wind and brigs it in front of his head to intercept his opponents attack although this severely injures him to the point where his left arm/wing is no longer mobile or usable but at the very same time he uses his right arm which is holding the katana to stab you in your stomach this happens in synchronization to his shielding your attack and this way it gives you no time window to react.

Gray: Sorry my friend but this is your hand.......... now if you don't resist and by seeing your state you are in no state of doing so either so please allow me to treat to your and my wounds......... as I surely respect a warrior like you.

(Ten to Chi Juin: Bubun Henkan) - Heaven and Earth's Cursed Seal: Partial Transformation
Type: Supplementary/Defense
Chakra Cost: 20 (-5 to sustain)
Damage Point: N/A
Description: Aside from the first and second levels of the seal, skilled users of the seal are able to perform partial transformations enabling the user to transform a part or parts of their body into the form it bares while under the full transformation of Cursed Mark Level 2. This is accomplished by partially mastering the spreading of the Senjutsu Chakra released from the cursed mark and enabling it to effectively only affect one area of the body. While in this state, half of the user's face becomes grayed according to the side of the body that the user transforms their body. While within this state, the user is not granted the power boosts of either of the cursed levels. This technique is only used to grant the user extra appendages for a duration of time.
Note: Must possess Cursed Seal Level 2.
Note: Lasts for 2 turns.
Note: Can be deactivated at will.
Note: User is limited to transform one leg or one arm or his torso or his head and the transformation always spreads from the seal towards the users desired body part.
Note: Usable 3 times per match if he hasn't yet used Level 1 or 2 of the cursed mark.

-----------------------

Finally I got to use my CM :yay:

Wakizashi

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-Being stabbed in the stomach Saito then falls to the ground the covered in blood as he drops his blade on the ground.

'you dance well. i can now die happy.'

Gitanshu

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As Gray see's Saito fall on the ground he quickly pulls out a kunai from his pouch using his right hand and quickly passes his Katon chakra in it.

Gray: It is going to pain a little but please endure it as it for your own good.

Gray the quickly approaches Saito and places the kunai on both the cut's one after the other and close the wounds due to katon base chakra.

Gray: No more blood will be lost now.

Gray then quickly passes some chakra in his summoning tattoo and summons Doku on the field.

Doku: meh....... you are fully covered in blood >.<, I won't carry you it ruins my awesome skin.

Gray: It is not the time for you silly jokes please help me carry this warrior as he needs medical attention.

Doku: You are also not in any good position.

Gray: ......................

Gray then using his right hand puts saito on Doku's back and hops on as well.

Gray: Let's reach the village soon Doku.

Doku: So what do you want me to do open Gate's like Gai same >.>

Gray: @#$

Summoning Technique: Doku Moth Tyrant (Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Ga kokuou Doku)
Type: Defense/Attack/Suplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage points: N/A
Description:after doing the necessary hand seals and wiping blood across their hand, the user will press their hand to the ground summoning Doku, the moth tyrant. doku is a scarlet bodied wasp moth. he is capable of forcefully spraying acidic secretions from his antennas. Because of his giant wings he is capable of using wind techniques up to the level of the user.

Last edited: