Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
Official
you decide everything else | rp style | normal | new rules| only tai, literately anything you want

Percy | been a minute but i want all the smoke
Wew, all of it?

Okay then.

Menma bio in gif.
All you know
HP Rules on
Terrain: On a large ship travelling underneath the Great Naruto Bridge, (where Team 7 fought Zabuza and Haku)
You can have first move - My tools and passives are in the bio.

Reactions: Smirk

Smirk

Legendary
Kin
1,227💸
Kumi
1,950💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wew, all of it?

Okay then.

Menma bio in gif.
All you know
HP Rules on
Terrain: On a large ship travelling underneath the Great Naruto Bridge, (where Team 7 fought Zabuza and Haku)
You can have first move - My tools and passives are in the bio.
I get outta pocket when im sippin lmfaoo, now i gotta fyu >:] before i get my ass beat

I dont why tf im this ship, but i've been gettin busy at the open bar, you know how i do boi, im MF BLAST KING PERCY

*begins pounding on chest*

Best reconize ya huuurd me

i said out loud with my eyes all over the place, what ever this bar was puttin in my glass had me pumpin , all types of lost in the sauce and the deejay was playin some hood shit so that didnt help

L oh L

i looked around and didnt really see anyone that could relate, so i took my ass outside on the deck of the ship(pause.. reread that) i was out there for quiet sometime , just enjoying my self, talking my shit, under the beautiful night sky as we were approaching the famous " Great Naruto Bridge" .. until i noticed a figure about mid range from myself also outside.. like who tf he think he is, out here with me, what we on a date or sumn, take yo ass back inside. No since i been hitten the push ups this week, i was feeling type brolic, so im like let me test this improvement.

YEEERR, what them hands do tho

i hope he aint take that the wrong way, either way im finna beat yo ass... dam that was kinda sus too... Now i was intoxicated but i could tell by this dudes energy, i just had to fck with biggest ninja in the club rn ... *shrugs shoulders*

i focused rapid amounts of chakra to my feet , before blasting off, doubling my speed directly toward the opponent, slanting my body on an angle toward my left side, with my right hand at my chin level with more blast chakra boiling within it, attempting to pop ol'boi in the face, releasing the blast chakra on impact (my left leg is ahead of my right), fckn his whole shit up while sending him flying back.

Hm... i've used this before ...

(Bakuton Kouro)Blast Runners
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 30
Damage: -
Description: The user utilizes the releasing force of their Bakuton chakra from their hands and/or feet to temporarily boost their movement speeds by strategically directing small blasts, to evade, attack and/or launch (themselves to greater heights).

-Note: Requires a one turn cool down between uses.
-Note: Users current speed is doubled only for the moment this jutsu is being used.
-Only taught by Smirk
(Bakuton: Jiraiken) - Blast Release: Landmine Fist
Type: Offensive
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: After Establishing direct with their opponent through a simple punch, the user utilizes their respective Explosion Release to subsequently generate an enormous explosion from the initial point of contact. This explosion is powerful enough to cause severe physical damage and send the target flying backwards. Due to the directionality of the blast, the user minimizes any potential repercussions, such as being struck by resultant debris and even recoil appears to be completely negated.
Note: Can only be used by Blast Release bios.

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
I get outta pocket when im sippin lmfaoo, now i gotta fyu >:] before i get my ass beat

I dont why tf im this ship, but i've been gettin busy at the open bar, you know how i do boi, im MF BLAST KING PERCY

*begins pounding on chest*

Best reconize ya huuurd me

i said out loud with my eyes all over the place, what ever this bar was puttin in my glass had me pumpin , all types of lost in the sauce and the deejay was playin some hood shit so that didnt help

L oh L

i looked around and didnt really see anyone that could relate, so i took my ass outside on the deck of the ship(pause.. reread that) i was out there for quiet sometime , just enjoying my self, talking my shit, under the beautiful night sky as we were approaching the famous " Great Naruto Bridge" .. until i noticed a figure about mid range from myself also outside.. like who tf he think he is, out here with me, what we on a date or sumn, take yo ass back inside. No since i been hitten the push ups this week, i was feeling type brolic, so im like let me test this improvement.

YEEERR, what them hands do tho

i hope he aint take that the wrong way, either way im finna beat yo ass... dam that was kinda sus too... Now i was intoxicated but i could tell by this dudes energy, i just had to fck with biggest ninja in the club rn ... *shrugs shoulders*

i focused rapid amounts of chakra to my feet , before blasting off, doubling my speed directly toward the opponent, slanting my body on an angle toward my left side, with my right hand at my chin level with more blast chakra boiling within it, attempting to pop ol'boi in the face, releasing the blast chakra on impact (my left leg is ahead of my right), fckn his whole shit up while sending him flying back.

Hm... i've used this before ...

(Bakuton Kouro)Blast Runners
Chakra: 30
Damage: -
Description: The user utilizes the releasing force of their Bakuton chakra from their hands and/or feet to temporarily boost their movement speeds by strategically directing small blasts, to evade, attack and/or launch (themselves to greater heights).

-Note: Requires a one turn cool down between uses.
-Note: Users current speed is doubled only for the moment this jutsu is being used.
-Only taught by Smirk
(Bakuton: Jiraiken) - Blast Release: Landmine Fist
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: After Establishing direct with their opponent through a simple punch, the user utilizes their respective Explosion Release to subsequently generate an enormous explosion from the initial point of contact. This explosion is powerful enough to cause severe physical damage and send the target flying backwards. Due to the directionality of the blast, the user minimizes any potential repercussions, such as being struck by resultant debris and even recoil appears to be completely negated.
Note: Can only be used by Blast Release bios.
Menma stood 12 meters away and would yawn as he would see his opponent dashing towards him through the use of chakra and would react by passively ad instantly entering his Perfect Sage Mode with 20% of his chakra reserves as Senjutsu. With the effects being achieved instantly, Menma wasted no time in throwing a single Rasenshuriken at the opponent which would threaten to completely remove his head as the chakra would expand outwards from the blades making it much harder to avoid as he barreled straight towards the technique.

( Kanpekinanin Gama Sennin Modo ) - Perfect Toad Sage Mode - passive
Range: N/a
Chakra cost: N/A ( -10 turn to sustain )
Damage Points: Active + 30 damage to all ninjutsu and taijutsu up to S rank
Description: An empowered state of body achieved by blending natural energy with one’s physical and spiritual energy. The mode heightens performance on all levels by adding a new dimension of power to the user’s chakra. The state is a direct result of Senjutsu chakra circulating through the body. To enter this form, a minimum of 10% of the user’s maximum chakra reserve must be moulded into Senjutsu chakra, all subsequent technique employ Senjutsu chakra until the minimum cost (-10/turn) cannot be paid to sustain the mode. The user is resistant to damage, reducing 30 damage from all techniques and can heal (for 10 damage per turn) for the duration of this technique. The user is able to passively sense chakra and his/her perception and reflexes are enhanced by x3. Their strength increases, empowering Taijutsu techniques and Ninjutsu by +30. Additionally, Genjutsu cast by the user are empowered requiring the opponent to use Genjutsu release, of one rank higher than what is normally required. Lastly, the user gains access to toad anatomy, Sage Art: Frog Kata and other physical feats granted by Sage mode.
Note: Usable thrice per battle by Perfect Sages only. Must wait 1 turn before using this technique again. Once per battle, the user is able to instantly activate Sage mode, with 10% of their maximum chakra reserve as Senjutsu Chakra.
Note: Perfect Sages can convert a maximum of 40% of their total chakra reserve.

(Fūton: Rasenshuriken) - Wind Release: Spiraling Shuriken
Range: Short (up to Long for Naruto)
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80+30+10 =120 (20 to the user, if CQC)
Description: By manipulating the wind-natured chakra of the Wind Release: Rasengan, Naruto was able to create four large points, causing the Rasengan to take on the appearance of a giant fūma shuriken, with the Rasengan in the centre remaining a perfect sphere. The technique gives off a loud screech-like noise during, and after formation. Others ninjas can learn the technique, but cannot throw it as they lack Naruto's skill with the rasengan to succeed nor can they produce as much damage as Naruto who, adding to the damage boost given to him to the aforementioned modes, gains another +10 damage when using it.

Menma would crush a single Soldier Pill between his teeth which he ingested to bolster his already high levels of chakra.

(Heishi Piru) Soldier Pills
Description and Background:Soldier pills are a more combat aimed variation of the military ration pill. Upon ingesting the pill, your chakra supply doubles, but burns at a greatly accelerated rate due to the "pressure" involved. Upon ingesting the pill, any ninjutsu you use gains +15 damage and any taijutsu gains +10 for 4 turns. Upon expiration of the effects you must use an extra 10 chakra for every technique afterwards for 5 turns with no enhanced effects due to the fatigue setting in meaning you have to force your techniques more, and thereby adding to the toll it takes on your body. These pills are a basic medicine medical ninjas use in combat and are essentially black small round pills which are swallowed and absorbed through the mucosa in the stomach, made off of various ingredients and medicinal herbs as well as stimulants. Can only be given out to up to 4 times, excluding the user's use.
Description of Side Effects:
-Upon using a second pill in a conflict the additional chakra cost after expiry rises to +30 until healed
-Upon taking a third pill, the medical ninja will suffer cardiac arrest upon expiry of the pill.
-Costs a move per turn to use.

HP: 160
CP: 2600 x2 = 5200
SM: 520 - 40 -10= 470

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
Menma stood 12 meters away and would yawn as he would see his opponent dashing towards him through the use of chakra and would react by passively ad instantly entering his Perfect Sage Mode with 20% of his chakra reserves as Senjutsu. With the effects being achieved instantly, Menma wasted no time in throwing a single Rasenshuriken at the opponent which would threaten to completely remove his head as the chakra would expand outwards from the blades making it much harder to avoid as he barreled straight towards the technique.

( Kanpekinanin Gama Sennin Modo ) - Perfect Toad Sage Mode - passive
Range: N/a
Chakra cost: N/A ( -10 turn to sustain )
Damage Points: Active + 30 damage to all ninjutsu and taijutsu up to S rank
Description: An empowered state of body achieved by blending natural energy with one’s physical and spiritual energy. The mode heightens performance on all levels by adding a new dimension of power to the user’s chakra. The state is a direct result of Senjutsu chakra circulating through the body. To enter this form, a minimum of 10% of the user’s maximum chakra reserve must be moulded into Senjutsu chakra, all subsequent technique employ Senjutsu chakra until the minimum cost (-10/turn) cannot be paid to sustain the mode. The user is resistant to damage, reducing 30 damage from all techniques and can heal (for 10 damage per turn) for the duration of this technique. The user is able to passively sense chakra and his/her perception and reflexes are enhanced by x3. Their strength increases, empowering Taijutsu techniques and Ninjutsu by +30. Additionally, Genjutsu cast by the user are empowered requiring the opponent to use Genjutsu release, of one rank higher than what is normally required. Lastly, the user gains access to toad anatomy, Sage Art: Frog Kata and other physical feats granted by Sage mode.
Note: Usable thrice per battle by Perfect Sages only. Must wait 1 turn before using this technique again. Once per battle, the user is able to instantly activate Sage mode, with 10% of their maximum chakra reserve as Senjutsu Chakra.
Note: Perfect Sages can convert a maximum of 40% of their total chakra reserve.

(Fūton: Rasenshuriken) - Wind Release: Spiraling Shuriken
Range: Short (up to Long for Naruto)
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80+30+10 =120 (20 to the user, if CQC)
Description: By manipulating the wind-natured chakra of the Wind Release: Rasengan, Naruto was able to create four large points, causing the Rasengan to take on the appearance of a giant fūma shuriken, with the Rasengan in the centre remaining a perfect sphere. The technique gives off a loud screech-like noise during, and after formation. Others ninjas can learn the technique, but cannot throw it as they lack Naruto's skill with the rasengan to succeed nor can they produce as much damage as Naruto who, adding to the damage boost given to him to the aforementioned modes, gains another +10 damage when using it.

Menma would crush a single Soldier Pill between his teeth which he ingested to bolster his already high levels of chakra.

(Heishi Piru) Soldier Pills
Description and Background:Soldier pills are a more combat aimed variation of the military ration pill. Upon ingesting the pill, your chakra supply doubles, but burns at a greatly accelerated rate due to the "pressure" involved. Upon ingesting the pill, any ninjutsu you use gains +15 damage and any taijutsu gains +10 for 4 turns. Upon expiration of the effects you must use an extra 10 chakra for every technique afterwards for 5 turns with no enhanced effects due to the fatigue setting in meaning you have to force your techniques more, and thereby adding to the toll it takes on your body. These pills are a basic medicine medical ninjas use in combat and are essentially black small round pills which are swallowed and absorbed through the mucosa in the stomach, made off of various ingredients and medicinal herbs as well as stimulants. Can only be given out to up to 4 times, excluding the user's use.
Description of Side Effects:
-Upon using a second pill in a conflict the additional chakra cost after expiry rises to +30 until healed
-Upon taking a third pill, the medical ninja will suffer cardiac arrest upon expiry of the pill.
-Costs a move per turn to use.

HP: 160
CP: 2600 x2 = 5200
SM: 520 - 40 -10= 470
Guess I'll call TL on this one bro. You would get your head decapitated by the Rasengan and thus the battle would end.