125💸
Kumi
3,114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rei’s Rules and Regulations
Mid range
Unofficial
I’ll be using my Storm bio, and an added CE (need to update the bio soon).
Terrain, you can choose.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,353💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Rei’s Rules and Regulations
Mid range
Unofficial
I’ll be using my Storm bio, and an added CE (need to update the bio soon).
Terrain, you can choose.
I'll be using Mirabelle Ganmi in signature but using this update: https://animebase.me/posts/21925463/
Terrain is an arena, with it only spanning up to 15 meters wide; which would need to basically fly out or destroy the arena to get into long range. You start us please
Using this attire:
You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Rust

Regular
Kin
125💸
Kumi
3,114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll be using Mirabelle Ganmi in signature but using this update: https://animebase.me/posts/21925463/
Terrain is an arena, with it only spanning up to 15 meters wide; which would need to basically fly out or destroy the arena to get into long range. You start us please
Using this attire:
You must be registered for see images
We've already gone at it once :D. I'd like someone else to gauge my self against, but thank you!

Rust

Regular
Kin
125💸
Kumi
3,114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll use Loki Kisei, it's outdated but, I just finished Yang. You can use everything as if you were Jounin since it's unofficial. We'll use the terrain Gen boy posted lol
Alright, cool.
Red | The Transistor
Standing in the arena before the man, Red couldn't help but wonder about the man's origin. His clothing was odd and he carried himself with an air of sophistication. An eerie stillness captivated the two individuals who stood across one another, not speaking a word. There was a bounty on her head, and perhaps he was cashing in? She couldn't be sure. However, she would find out. Red broke the silence as she uttered.​

"Are you lost?"

Her tongue as sharp as a knife, and her intentions shrouded by her beauty.

Last edited:

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I stood in the arena, observing the surrounding, or lack thereof as the girl suddenly spoke. "Are you lost?" , she asked. Lost? How does one become lost in an arena? You muggles are foolish. Tch. I hate to get another target like this. I'm here in search of something, and you just so happen to have it. I say this as I raise my hand, pointing at her head.​

Rust

Regular
Kin
125💸
Kumi
3,114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I stood in the arena, observing the surrounding, or lack thereof as the girl suddenly spoke. "Are you lost?" , she asked. Lost? How does one become lost in an arena? You muggles are foolish. Tch. I hate to get another target like this. I'm here in search of something, and you just so happen to have it. I say this as I raise my hand, pointing at her head.​
"Another one willing to come against me...and not live to tell the tale. Boy, consider yourself warned."

Red states, as she prepares herself. She wasn't too sure what he was capable of but her mind and body were ready for a fight for survival. One word however, stood out. What could Muggle possibly mean..a form of archaic speech? Perhaps. These lands were filled with the oddest of creatures...perhaps he was just another foul creature that needed to be put down.​

Rust

Regular
Kin
125💸
Kumi
3,114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Those are some fighting words you speak, shall we put them to the test? Or are you just going talk all day? I remained unmoved, waiting on the Muggle to make her move.​
Red merely scoffed, as her right hand burst forth. From it, a copious amount of energy manifested. A bright hue coupled with a static sound burst from her finger tips sending beams of energy towards her unsuspecting foe. These beams would arc to his right and left as well as cover any aerial escape he may pursue.

Red's eyes remained focused on him as she burst forth, plunging her feet deep into the dusty ground as she propels her small body forward. He would soon quiet down.

(Ranton: Reizā Sākasu) - Storm Release: Laser Circus
Type: Attack
Range: Short – Long
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user creates several bright beams of electricity that shoots at his enemy. A halo of bright energy spreads from the users hands as they use this technique.