Smirk

Legendary
Kin
1,227💸
Kumi
1,950💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Unofficial. (Shit changed a lot here huh)
HP Rules.
Terrain: Middle of a Forest with Gigantic Trees surrounding us(Behind and around us)
We're 10 Meters apart

Alice: Why do i always find myself in a forest *Exhales Softly*

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Guess I’ll take this, Haruna Inuzuka in signature, as mentioned in bio two of my Ninken (Aoijin and Ryujin) are merged with me via Lesser Oblige while Tatsumi is directly to my right side, two feet apart. You got first move please.

Smirk

Legendary
Kin
1,227💸
Kumi
1,950💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Guess I’ll take this, Haruna Inuzuka in signature, as mentioned in bio two of my Ninken (Aoijin and Ryujin) are merged with me via Lesser Oblige while Tatsumi is directly to my right side, two feet apart. You got first move please.

You're the genjutsu dude right & im not up to date with everything so bare with me, still reading threads.
I have my pretty lil earrings das it.
___

Noticing a figure in the distance appear, catches my attention. She seems to be glimmering, with some type of shine, whether its her aura or she uses a lot of glitter. Her build shows shes confident probably shouldnt fck with her, but thats me, i like to have fun, maybe im still trippin off the stuff that bunny gave me earlier, not sure at this point. I decided to engage with her before taking any action.

So, did you take the stuff the bunny gave you as well? Ya, know after falling in the hole and such

Looking down toward my ankles, realizing i cant take these off quite yet *sighs*
I really should have went back to him before coming here.. Looking back up toward the woman, or what appears to be a woman.
I slide my right hand into my jacket pocket, gripping on some cool little items held in it, while keeping my left hand(wearing the fingerless absorption glove) to my side.

Its been awhile since i've been here, but usually people in this forest arent looking for friends. Either way, thats a cute little mask you have and i cant really tell if thats your nails, or are your fingers just oddly sharp?

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️

You're the genjutsu dude right & im not up to date with everything so bare with me, still reading threads.
I have my pretty lil earrings das it.
___

Noticing a figure in the distance appear, catches my attention. She seems to be glimmering, with some type of shine, whether its her aura or she uses a lot of glitter. Her build shows shes confident probably shouldnt fck with her, but thats me, i like to have fun, maybe im still trippin off the stuff that bunny gave me earlier, not sure at this point. I decided to engage with her before taking any action.

So, did you take the stuff the bunny gave you as well? Ya, know after falling in the hole and such

Looking down toward my ankles, realizing i cant take these off quite yet *sighs*
I really should have went back to him before coming here.. Looking back up toward the woman, or what appears to be a woman.
I slide my right hand into my jacket pocket, gripping on some cool little items held in it, while keeping my left hand(wearing the fingerless absorption glove) to my side.

Its been awhile since i've been here, but usually people in this forest arent looking for friends. Either way, thats a cute little mask you have and i cant really tell if thats your nails, or are your fingers just oddly sharp?
Haruna tilted her head in confusion, wondering just none sense this young lady was on about. Tatsumi…? she mentally talked to her ninken but Tatsumi was just as confused as she was but none the less – she would simply ignore anything the opponent had to say, with her mask covering her expressions. The ninken would become upright as started simple as well, activating Spectral Sense – giving him the ability to mentally “see” the coloration of the chakra around him. Due to the mental connection, Haruna was able to tune into this sense as well – now having the same view of the world as the target leaked a hue of chakra from the distance.

Performed as at the same time, Haruna used the needed hand seals – causing the ground near the opponent to become malleable, as it arose like a whip and began to collapse onto Alice. The mud would then harden, sealing her within the tombstone like structure of earth.

Supekutoru-Kan | Spectral Sense
Type: Supplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: N/A
Description: A High Breed Ninken will be capable of channelling their chakra to their nose, activating a technique that will draw upon their ability to 'smell chakra' and heighten it greatly. Much like synesthesia, while the chakra will be detected by the users sense of smell, it will instead be interpreted visually, with smelt chakra being interpreted as visible colours that will seep and ooze out of techniques and people. Of course as it is detected by smell, sensory of chakra then, will not be limited to the users visual range, but will instead exist independently as an experience-able phenomenon that will be interpreted visually - for instance the user will be able to close their eyes yet will still see colours, smells from behind the user will be interpreted in a way akin to peripheral vision, yet more rear reaching and so on. The stronger or fresher the chakra source - whether it be a person or technique, the more vivid and bright the colour will be. Staler sources of released chakra will take on more bland and faded tones, while those interpreted as dangerous or fatal will take or strong and alarming red, yellow and purple tones. Similarly more active chakra, such as that produced by a ninja performing a technique or an active attack will produce stronger, more block colours, while dormant sources, such as a ninja at rest or passive or dormant techniques will produce more patchy and whispy tones. Elemental affinities will also have their own distinct colours, as will other disciplines of chakra transformation, even pure physical and spiritual energies will have their own hue. Due to the experiential mental connection between the two partners, an Inuzuka will also be able to tune into this sense as he sees fit, with both being able to enhance or dampen this ability as is necessary.
Note:
- Colour perception will appear like a filter that overlays onto the normal view of the world.
- Can only be used 3x
- Once activated it lasts until deactivated, draining 10 chakra per turn from the user.
- Can only be taught by Scaze

(Doton: Shinku Bohi) - Earth Release: The Scarlet Tombstone
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The user will release their chakra into the ground, then by manipulating their chakra, they cause an abundance of adhesive sticky mud to burst up from the ground around and beneath the opponent(s). The mass of mud quickly forming into a tombstone-like shape while clinging to the target, then quickly hardens and encases the whole of the opponent in solid rock. The rock quickly continues to constrict around the opponent, growing tighter and tighter until it eventually crushes them with immense force. Multiple tombstones can be created to encase and destroy multiple enemies, or a single large tombstone can be created to destroy a group of enemies, or one large enemy. The Tombstone created can be no larger than Gamakichi and if multiple Tombstones are created, their total size combined cannot exceed that of Gamakichi.

Note: User is unable to use Water above S-rank in the same turn and the turn after.
Note: Only useable thrice.
Note: Courtesy of Scaze

And indeed I am lol.

Smirk

Legendary
Kin
1,227💸
Kumi
1,950💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Haruna tilted her head in confusion, wondering just none sense this young lady was on about. Tatsumi…? she mentally talked to her ninken but Tatsumi was just as confused as she was but none the less – she would simply ignore anything the opponent had to say, with her mask covering her expressions. The ninken would become upright as started simple as well, activating Spectral Sense – giving him the ability to mentally “see” the coloration of the chakra around him. Due to the mental connection, Haruna was able to tune into this sense as well – now having the same view of the world as the target leaked a hue of chakra from the distance.

Performed as at the same time, Haruna used the needed hand seals – causing the ground near the opponent to become malleable, as it arose like a whip and began to collapse onto Alice. The mud would then harden, sealing her within the tombstone like structure of earth.

Supekutoru-Kan | Spectral Sense
Description: A High Breed Ninken will be capable of channelling their chakra to their nose, activating a technique that will draw upon their ability to 'smell chakra' and heighten it greatly. Much like synesthesia, while the chakra will be detected by the users sense of smell, it will instead be interpreted visually, with smelt chakra being interpreted as visible colours that will seep and ooze out of techniques and people. Of course as it is detected by smell, sensory of chakra then, will not be limited to the users visual range, but will instead exist independently as an experience-able phenomenon that will be interpreted visually - for instance the user will be able to close their eyes yet will still see colours, smells from behind the user will be interpreted in a way akin to peripheral vision, yet more rear reaching and so on. The stronger or fresher the chakra source - whether it be a person or technique, the more vivid and bright the colour will be. Staler sources of released chakra will take on more bland and faded tones, while those interpreted as dangerous or fatal will take or strong and alarming red, yellow and purple tones. Similarly more active chakra, such as that produced by a ninja performing a technique or an active attack will produce stronger, more block colours, while dormant sources, such as a ninja at rest or passive or dormant techniques will produce more patchy and whispy tones. Elemental affinities will also have their own distinct colours, as will other disciplines of chakra transformation, even pure physical and spiritual energies will have their own hue. Due to the experiential mental connection between the two partners, an Inuzuka will also be able to tune into this sense as he sees fit, with both being able to enhance or dampen this ability as is necessary.
Note:
- Colour perception will appear like a filter that overlays onto the normal view of the world.
- Can only be used 3x
- Once activated it lasts until deactivated, draining 10 chakra per turn from the user.

(Doton: Shinku Bohi) - Earth Release: The Scarlet Tombstone
Description: The user will release their chakra into the ground, then by manipulating their chakra, they cause an abundance of adhesive sticky mud to burst up from the ground around and beneath the opponent(s). The mass of mud quickly forming into a tombstone-like shape while clinging to the target, then quickly hardens and encases the whole of the opponent in solid rock. The rock quickly continues to constrict around the opponent, growing tighter and tighter until it eventually crushes them with immense force. Multiple tombstones can be created to encase and destroy multiple enemies, or a single large tombstone can be created to destroy a group of enemies, or one large enemy. The Tombstone created can be no larger than Gamakichi and if multiple Tombstones are created, their total size combined cannot exceed that of Gamakichi.

Note: User is unable to use Water above S-rank in the same turn and the turn after.
Note: Only useable thrice.
Note: Courtesy of Scaze

And indeed I am lol.

With no response the woman began forming hand seals, my reaction was to tilt my head slightly to the right, "Really, so you're one of those huh" smh. Rotating my eyes checking for any possible offensive attack the woman could be initiating, i suddenly hear the ground begin to make a weird plopping sound, as if it were softening but clumping together. I immediately raise my hands forming a single hand seal, quickly exerting chakra throughout the ground, encasing the landscape around me in crystal(hardening over the ground/would be mud nullifying it) at the same time large crystal spikes would rapidly make its way directly toward the opponent (while crystalizing the ground beneath, its path).

(Shōton: Suishōheki Hachi no Jin) - Crystal Release: Jade Crystal Wall Eighth Formation
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: After performing the handseals of Rat → Dog → Horse → Ram → Boar → Dragon → Rat → Ram → Boar, Guren encases a large area in crystal, thus crystallizing everything within it grasp. This technique was first used in Guren's battle with the Three-Tailed Beast but to no avail as it broke out shortly after.

Note: Can only be used three times

Immediately following, i active my sharingan, allowing me to perceive traces of chakra.

( Doujutsu: Sharingan ) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye
Chakra: 15 - 30 ( -5 per turn for 1T and 2T, 10 per turn to keep active for 3T )
Damage: N/A
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill
Note: C rank usage is for 1T Sharingan, B rank usage is reserved for 2T Sharingan. A Rank usage is reserved for 3T Sharingan.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

___
1,600-40-15= 1,545
HP: 160
(Im guessing Kage rank isnt a thing anymore? so ima go based off the Jonin one)

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
An interesting new smell, thought the Inuzuka as she smelt the crystal based chakra oozing out from the opponent – watching as the pink coloration came to life and even crystalized the very mud she conjured before but she wouldn’t even allow a moment for the target to breath. She would form the tiger hand seal in response. This causes a giant portal to be ripped open over the terrain. It formed mid ranged six meters above Alice but only spread up to six meters as a vast cluster of chakra infused rock rained down. This would upon contact with the crystal, shattered it remorselessly but this wasn’t all as the explosion occurred she infused additional chakra into the technique. This caused the explosion to give off bright flashes of light.

This would make the target lose sight as it replicated the effects of a flash bang – stunning the opponent if they are not careful but the Inuzuka and her ninken kept their eyes closed as even without sight, they can “see” Alice granted by the coloration of her chakra within their mind’s eye. Tatsumi also would release a pheromone mixed with his chakra occurring at the same time – which upon contact with the body of the woman caused an immense stench to occur after it reacts to her body. It’s effects being absolute. The duo would then simply rush at the enemy, Haruna flanking from the left and Tatsumi from the right keeping out of the range of the explosions but keeping an eye on each other via their mental link.

(Bakuton: Ryūsei Aki) – Explosion Release: Starfall
Range: Mid – Long (Short – Long)
Chakra: 30 (+ 5 = 35)
Description: The user will perform a single Tiger hand seal opening a portal in the sky much like Earth Release: Sticky Earth Drop. From the portal thousands of rocks ranging from the size of a bullet to a fist will fall from the sky creating a torrential downpour. Each pellet is infused with the user’s Explosive chakra and will explode upon contact with matter or an opposing force. Because the user’s Explosive chakra is laced into the projectiles each produce a small localized explosion when detonated that individually does not produce significant harm. However, collectively the pellets pose immense threat; additionally each pellet will burst into shrapnel upon detonation making this technique very difficult to naturally avoid or dodge. The portal can be created anywhere within the battlefield up to a maximum of the entire field. In the case where the portal encompasses the entire battlefield the user must also be able to defend against the technique themselves. Starfall can be used three times per battle. The portal cannot be created within short-range of an opponent.
(Bakuton: Teikoku Kagayaki) – Explosion Release: Imperial Radiance
Chakra: N/A (+5 chakra to applied techniques)
Description: Imperial Radiance is an uncharacteristically passive and tame technique compared to the nature of Explosion Release. This technique, instead of aiding in spreading further destruction, aids in tactical applications to cause confusion to opposing forces. Through the use of Bakuton chakra the user is capable of manipulating explosions which they will produce over the next three turns. This added manipulation allows the user to cause the inferno produced by the explosions to manipulate the natural light of the battlefield and explosion causing the explosions to work similarly to flash bombs. The radius of the affected area varies depending on the power and size of the explosion. Essentially, explosions which extend to short range will be capable of blinding those within mid-range. Thus the technique is capable of causing a flash within one range higher than the explosion itself. Of course, in the case of long-range explosions this matters little. While this technique is active the user is able to determine whether an explosion will produce a flash. The blinding effects of an explosion under Imperial Radiance simply last for the duration equivalent to that of an average flash bomb. Because the explosions occur at the user’s volition they are able to briefly close their eyes and time it with the flash of light in order to prevent their own blinding. Imperial Radiance can be used three times per battle and lasts for three turns.
Bau no Kaori | Fragrance of Bau
Damage:N/A
Description: Involves the release of copious amounts of specially produced pheromones, mixed with and rapidly propelled across the battlefield by chakra (travels somewhat faster than the typical wind jutsu on account of holding no damage). The released pheromones immediately react with skin (namely bodily oils and sweat) to produce a potent scent that is nigh on possible to remove and will mark the opponent. The scent produced by this reaction is one of a kind - unique to that individual only, easily trackable by Inuzuka but otherwise unnoticeable. This occurs in a similar way to how wild dogs mark their territory naturally, but is markedly different in that the marking is not just the user's smell - but rather a special concoction produced by a reaction between the chemicals and chakra released by the user, and those naturally released by the opponent. The released musk, while completely normal, acceptable and not at all distracting to Inuzuka members whose Ninken has released it, has been specially developed to be utterly vile to anyone who is not of Inuzuka origins. Non-Inuzuka Ninja will become affected, as the musk is specially developed to be absolutely intolerable to any non-Inuzuka clan member, and as a result will inflict nausea and disorientation upon being inhaled. For that, and the next turn, the disorientation will prevent enemies from effectively using Taijutsu above B rank on account of being incapable of coordinating effectively (lowers their power to B rank), while their speed and reactions will also lower by one rank. The nausea will be similarly inhibitive as it will prevent usage of techniques that involve spewing, should the opponent, for instance, attempt to spew out water for Exploding Colliding Wave, they will instead merely find themselves vomiting, or gagging intensely, to the point where the technique is simply un-performable (all humans are emetic, so the effect is absolute). Techniques that do not involve spewing or excessive inhalation however, are still performable as usual. Doujutsu users will also be capable of seeing the release of the musk, as it is infused with chakra.

Notes:
- Each Ninken can only utilize this once, the pheromones lasting 4 turns each use.
- Chakra infused rain above B rank will prevent the Pheromones from using the air as a medium. (Does not affect the unique scent produced once a reaction has taken place whatsoever, only the musk itself.)

Smirk

Legendary
Kin
1,227💸
Kumi
1,950💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
An interesting new smell, thought the Inuzuka as she smelt the crystal based chakra oozing out from the opponent – watching as the pink coloration came to life and even crystalized the very mud she conjured before but she wouldn’t even allow a moment for the target to breath. She would form the tiger hand seal in response. This causes a giant portal to be ripped open over the terrain. It formed mid ranged six meters above Alice but only spread up to six meters as a vast cluster of chakra infused rock rained down. This would upon contact with the crystal, shattered it remorselessly but this wasn’t all as the explosion occurred she infused additional chakra into the technique. This caused the explosion to give off bright flashes of light.

This would make the target lose sight as it replicated the effects of a flash bang – stunning the opponent if they are not careful but the Inuzuka and her ninken kept their eyes closed as even without sight, they can “see” Alice granted by the coloration of her chakra within their mind’s eye. Tatsumi also would release a pheromone mixed with his chakra occurring at the same time – which upon contact with the body of the woman caused an immense stench to occur after it reacts to her body. It’s effects being absolute. The duo would then simply rush at the enemy, Haruna flanking from the left and Tatsumi from the right keeping out of the range of the explosions but keeping an eye on each other via their mental link.

(Bakuton: Ryūsei Aki) – Explosion Release: Starfall
Range: Mid – Long (Short – Long)
Chakra: 30 (+ 5 = 35)
Description: The user will perform a single Tiger hand seal opening a portal in the sky much like Earth Release: Sticky Earth Drop. From the portal thousands of rocks ranging from the size of a bullet to a fist will fall from the sky creating a torrential downpour. Each pellet is infused with the user’s Explosive chakra and will explode upon contact with matter or an opposing force. Because the user’s Explosive chakra is laced into the projectiles each produce a small localized explosion when detonated that individually does not produce significant harm. However, collectively the pellets pose immense threat; additionally each pellet will burst into shrapnel upon detonation making this technique very difficult to naturally avoid or dodge. The portal can be created anywhere within the battlefield up to a maximum of the entire field. In the case where the portal encompasses the entire battlefield the user must also be able to defend against the technique themselves. Starfall can be used three times per battle. The portal cannot be created within short-range of an opponent.
(Bakuton: Teikoku Kagayaki) – Explosion Release: Imperial Radiance
Chakra: N/A (+5 chakra to applied techniques)
Description: Imperial Radiance is an uncharacteristically passive and tame technique compared to the nature of Explosion Release. This technique, instead of aiding in spreading further destruction, aids in tactical applications to cause confusion to opposing forces. Through the use of Bakuton chakra the user is capable of manipulating explosions which they will produce over the next three turns. This added manipulation allows the user to cause the inferno produced by the explosions to manipulate the natural light of the battlefield and explosion causing the explosions to work similarly to flash bombs. The radius of the affected area varies depending on the power and size of the explosion. Essentially, explosions which extend to short range will be capable of blinding those within mid-range. Thus the technique is capable of causing a flash within one range higher than the explosion itself. Of course, in the case of long-range explosions this matters little. While this technique is active the user is able to determine whether an explosion will produce a flash. The blinding effects of an explosion under Imperial Radiance simply last for the duration equivalent to that of an average flash bomb. Because the explosions occur at the user’s volition they are able to briefly close their eyes and time it with the flash of light in order to prevent their own blinding. Imperial Radiance can be used three times per battle and lasts for three turns.
Bau no Kaori | Fragrance of Bau
Damage:N/A
Description: Involves the release of copious amounts of specially produced pheromones, mixed with and rapidly propelled across the battlefield by chakra (travels somewhat faster than the typical wind jutsu on account of holding no damage). The released pheromones immediately react with skin (namely bodily oils and sweat) to produce a potent scent that is nigh on possible to remove and will mark the opponent. The scent produced by this reaction is one of a kind - unique to that individual only, easily trackable by Inuzuka but otherwise unnoticeable. This occurs in a similar way to how wild dogs mark their territory naturally, but is markedly different in that the marking is not just the user's smell - but rather a special concoction produced by a reaction between the chemicals and chakra released by the user, and those naturally released by the opponent. The released musk, while completely normal, acceptable and not at all distracting to Inuzuka members whose Ninken has released it, has been specially developed to be utterly vile to anyone who is not of Inuzuka origins. Non-Inuzuka Ninja will become affected, as the musk is specially developed to be absolutely intolerable to any non-Inuzuka clan member, and as a result will inflict nausea and disorientation upon being inhaled. For that, and the next turn, the disorientation will prevent enemies from effectively using Taijutsu above B rank on account of being incapable of coordinating effectively (lowers their power to B rank), while their speed and reactions will also lower by one rank. The nausea will be similarly inhibitive as it will prevent usage of techniques that involve spewing, should the opponent, for instance, attempt to spew out water for Exploding Colliding Wave, they will instead merely find themselves vomiting, or gagging intensely, to the point where the technique is simply un-performable (all humans are emetic, so the effect is absolute). Techniques that do not involve spewing or excessive inhalation however, are still performable as usual. Doujutsu users will also be capable of seeing the release of the musk, as it is infused with chakra.

Notes:
- Each Ninken can only utilize this once, the pheromones lasting 4 turns each use.
- Chakra infused rain above B rank will prevent the Pheromones from using the air as a medium. (Does not affect the unique scent produced once a reaction has taken place whatsoever, only the musk itself.)

Just before i were to activate my sharingan, a sudden shadow were casted upon the forest floor, immediately looking up toward a black hole in the sky, without hesitation i would adjust my fingers, forming another single handseal(at the same time i took a few steps forward) then thrusting my palms out toward the portal in the sky as projectiles which appear to be rocks were to drop, releasing my chakra crystalizing and halting the incoming threat within Crystal prisons.

(Shoton: Kessho Chōeki no Nami) - Crystal Release: Crystal Imprisonment Wave
Type: Defensive
Chakra: 50
Description: This is a larger scale of Crystal Release: Crystal Pentagonal Prison. After forming two handseals, Guren thrusts both hands out from her body with the palms facing in the direction of the incoming threat. By releasing a large amount of chakra, she can halt a swarm of opponents or a sizable technique by encasing them into many crystallized prisons. Unlike other similar techniques that emerge from the ground, this crystal can form within midair.

Note: Can only be twice once per battle.
Note: Use within the realm of logically sized techniques.

Quickly channeling more chakra into the now crystalized objects, accessing more control over them, i swipe both hands down toward the opponent and her pet, directing the crystals to smash down upon them.

(Shōton no Jutsu) - Greater Crystal Release Technique)
Description: A greater version of the Crystal Release. With this, Guren can further expand upon her mastery over the release, utilizing crystal in various ways to attack or defend herself.

Im a little concerned that you have anger issues.
____
CP: 1,560-50-30= 1,480

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Well you failed to stop my dog’s technique so you’d be underneath it’s affects as it was used within the same time frame as my own attack. However since your just coming back, I’ll just carry on as though it didn’t happen but please be aware of this time plz. If you don’t quite get what I mean, dm me and Ill explain for ya.

Noting the crystal forming once more from the opponent as she aimed her hand towards the sky, causing the explosive stone to be destroyed Haruna under her mask would narrow her brow – wondering just what exactly is this unique element this person has but always the attack was continued as the opponent controlled the crystal to send it directly at her. The first of her actions as she wiped blood onto her palm, making the needed hand seals and slamming it onto the surface allowed for a giant eight meter tall wolf to be summoned into battle, as his presence allowed him to absorb the crystal element.

With the attack stopped, the giant wolf had adapted to the nature – becoming able to use crystal himself as he slammed his paws onto the ground. Dia (the name of the wolf from now on) – this causes the moisture surrounding the enemy to crystallize into an immense amount of lances as they propel forwards towards her with the intent on impaling her. Aside from the summoning – she would activate Vector Shadow as she’s performing the summoning which causes the vectors on her body to duplicate entirely as it forms around her body.

Tatsumi would simply merge into Haruna’s body for the time being – not needing to be out in the open for now.

(Tategami Ōkami Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Pakku no Ryōshu) M. Wolf Summoning Technique: Lords of the Pack
Type: Summoning
Range: Short
Chakra: 40 (10 for Direct Elemental Influence)
Description: The user performs the Summoning Jutsu, either through Hand Seals, their Summoning Tattoo or their Summoning Scroll to summon one of the Lords of the Pack. Just like with the Maned Wolf Summoning Technique, "Law of the Jungle", the Summons known as the Lords of the Pack are not composed of pre-designated animals like traditional Summoning Jutsu. Instead the Summoning Jutsu for the Lords of the Pack encompasses a large quantity of M. Wolves, each with their own distinct appearances, personalities, attire, tools, weaponry, etc. This makes describing the Summons that fall under this Jutsu practically impossible, as there are simply too many Summons to describe, however, they generally share similar physical characteristics of other animals from the Contract. Unlike the Law of the Jungle technique however, the Lords of the Pack do not allow, or require, the Summoning of multiple animals under the same technique. To put it in perspective, if the Law of the Jungle Summoning Technique is representative of the "Strength of the Pack", then the Lords of the Pack would be considered the embodiment of the "Strength of the Wolf" that each individual Maned Wolf of the Pack may one day possess. Another factor that deviates this technique from it's sibling technique is that the Lords of the Pack are considerably larger than the generic Summons of the Contract, ranging from several meters higher than a human being, to sizes that rival a colossal summon, like Gamabunta. Just like with the Pack, the Lords of the Pack don't have a level of skill or proficiency with any form of Jutsu or affinity for a Chakra Nature, instead these M. Wolves evolved with one single ability, which is the ability to adapt to other Elemental Natures. They developed this ability by studying the characteristics of the paper Shinobi use to assess one's Chakra Nature, a.k.a Litmus Paper.

Survival of the Fittest: As briefly stated above, the Lords of the Pack have a similar ability to the Summons in the "Law of the Jungle" Summoning Technique, allowing themselves to naturally "adapt" to Chakra Natures. This makes them "Jacks of all Trades" in a sense, as they can adapt to just about every Elemental Chakra Nature, including the Basic 5 and KG Elements (Obviously this excludes KG that don't include the 5 Basic Elements in their creation, meaning KG like the Kaguya's Shikotsumyaku are not applicable). This is achieved through a special form of Chakra "absorption" that the M. Wolves naturally undergo when they come into contact with a Chakra Nature. In other words, it's an involuntary reaction that occurs when the Summon comes into Contact with a Chakra Nature, and not the ability to "steal" Chakra, meaning that the Summons have no real control over the Chakra they "absorb".

This ability can be used to adapt to Chakra Natures in one of two ways, each with their own advantages and disadvantages to their usage. The first is for the M. Wolf to be directly influenced by the users own Chakra. By simply gathering Elemental Chakra, and channelling/ kneading it into the designated Summon without giving it shape or form, the user directly influences the nature the M. Wolf will adapt to. This method costs 10 Chakra to perform, due to their larger size than the Summons from "Law of the Jungle", but doesn't cost one of the users 3 moves per turn. The second, and more difficult method of the two, is the "absorption" of external Chakra sources, such as the kind provided by an opponent's incoming Jutsu. The M. Wolves of this Summoning can act like "shields" of sorts, taking an incoming Jutsu and using the Chakra that Jutsu is composed of (thus effectively countering/ absorbing the Jutsu) to initiate their ability. This method can only be used on Jutsu A-Rank and below, otherwise the M. Wolf is overpowered, and the Summoning Jutsu is undone.

With all of these methods at their disposal, the users control over the Nature the M. Wolves of this Summoning Jutsu adapt to is highly customizable, granting an unprecedented level of control over multiple Elements in battle.

Note: Remains on the field for up to 4 turns.
Note: The user can only Summon one M. Wolf via this Jutsu.
Note: Due to their Rank, these M. Wolves can use Jutsu S-Rank and below for the Elemental Nature's they adapt to.
Note: If a M. Wolf summoned by this technique doesn't adapt to another Nature, they can perform either basic Ninjutsu or Kenjutsu of any Rank, should they possess an appropriate weapon.
Note: Any M. Wolf summoned by this technique can change their Chakra Nature a max of twice per battle.
Note: Any M. Wolf summoned by this technique doesn't retain the Chakra Nature they adapt to, and return to normal when their Summoning time runs out.
Note: Any M. Wolf summoned by this technique cannot be used to copy Elements or Chakra Nature's that fall outside the canon Narutoverse, such as CE's, CC Jutsu, etc.
Note: Summons who adapt to a KG Nature cannot use the Basic Elements that KG Nature is composed of as well, only the Nature the M. Wolf adapts to.
Note: User cannot perform any other Summoning for the duration of this Summoning Jutsu, an an additional 2 turns after this Summoning's timer runs out.
Note: Requires Maned Wolf Summoning Contract, and biographies that specialize in the M. Wolf CSC can use this Summon one additional time per battle.
† (Bekutoru Kage) Vector Shadow †
Chakra: 20
Description:
The user would flush chakra into all his vector tattoos and cause every one of them to duplicate. The result is a myriad of vector tattoos on the user's body. The tattoos, being congested already would merge to form a complete coloration of the user. Its still just the tattoos but now it covers the users entire body like a plain coloured skin while the colour would be that of the chosen tattoo colour. The complete pigmentation makes it so that the user is able to release vector tendrils from any point of his body without disrupting the complete pigmentation. The activated vectors this time, while still active, are passively able to retreat into the pigmentation while using the pigmentation as a medium. They would denature into tattoo form and can emerge from another point when needed. Every seals on the user's body are not affected by the pigmentation, instead, the user can make them either stay immiscible above the pigmentation or make them meld into it thus the seals can be used from any point of the body. The coloration is but a simple tattoo thus does not add any defensive capabilities. Should an
opening be made on the pigmentation, it regenerates while leeching 20 chakra from the user. This is a simple activation technique and thus can be used in the same timframe with other techniques. The user can passively revert the coloration to that of the former vector tattoos anytime. Does not count as a defensive technique, does not have any defensive properties
on its own.
(Shōton no Jutsu) - Greater Crystal Release Technique
Description: A greater version of the Crystal Release. With this, Guren can further expand upon her mastery over the release, utilizing crystal in various ways to attack or defend herself.

Smirk

Legendary
Kin
1,227💸
Kumi
1,950💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well you failed to stop my dog’s technique so you’d be underneath it’s affects as it was used within the same time frame as my own attack. However since your just coming back, I’ll just carry on as though it didn’t happen but please be aware of this time plz. If you don’t quite get what I mean, dm me and Ill explain for ya.

Noting the crystal forming once more from the opponent as she aimed her hand towards the sky, causing the explosive stone to be destroyed Haruna under her mask would narrow her brow – wondering just what exactly is this unique element this person has but always the attack was continued as the opponent controlled the crystal to send it directly at her. The first of her actions as she wiped blood onto her palm, making the needed hand seals and slamming it onto the surface allowed for a giant eight meter tall wolf to be summoned into battle, as his presence allowed him to absorb the crystal element.

With the attack stopped, the giant wolf had adapted to the nature – becoming able to use crystal himself as he slammed his paws onto the ground. Dia (the name of the wolf from now on) – this causes the moisture surrounding the enemy to crystallize into an immense amount of lances as they propel forwards towards her with the intent on impaling her. Aside from the summoning – she would activate Vector Shadow as she’s performing the summoning which causes the vectors on her body to duplicate entirely as it forms around her body.

Tatsumi would simply merge into Haruna’s body for the time being – not needing to be out in the open for now.

(Tategami Ōkami Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Pakku no Ryōshu) M. Wolf Summoning Technique: Lords of the Pack
Type: Summoning
Chakra: 40 (10 for Direct Elemental Influence)
Description: The user performs the Summoning Jutsu, either through Hand Seals, their Summoning Tattoo or their Summoning Scroll to summon one of the Lords of the Pack. Just like with the Maned Wolf Summoning Technique, "Law of the Jungle", the Summons known as the Lords of the Pack are not composed of pre-designated animals like traditional Summoning Jutsu. Instead the Summoning Jutsu for the Lords of the Pack encompasses a large quantity of M. Wolves, each with their own distinct appearances, personalities, attire, tools, weaponry, etc. This makes describing the Summons that fall under this Jutsu practically impossible, as there are simply too many Summons to describe, however, they generally share similar physical characteristics of other animals from the Contract. Unlike the Law of the Jungle technique however, the Lords of the Pack do not allow, or require, the Summoning of multiple animals under the same technique. To put it in perspective, if the Law of the Jungle Summoning Technique is representative of the "Strength of the Pack", then the Lords of the Pack would be considered the embodiment of the "Strength of the Wolf" that each individual Maned Wolf of the Pack may one day possess. Another factor that deviates this technique from it's sibling technique is that the Lords of the Pack are considerably larger than the generic Summons of the Contract, ranging from several meters higher than a human being, to sizes that rival a colossal summon, like Gamabunta. Just like with the Pack, the Lords of the Pack don't have a level of skill or proficiency with any form of Jutsu or affinity for a Chakra Nature, instead these M. Wolves evolved with one single ability, which is the ability to adapt to other Elemental Natures. They developed this ability by studying the characteristics of the paper Shinobi use to assess one's Chakra Nature, a.k.a Litmus Paper.

Survival of the Fittest: As briefly stated above, the Lords of the Pack have a similar ability to the Summons in the "Law of the Jungle" Summoning Technique, allowing themselves to naturally "adapt" to Chakra Natures. This makes them "Jacks of all Trades" in a sense, as they can adapt to just about every Elemental Chakra Nature, including the Basic 5 and KG Elements (Obviously this excludes KG that don't include the 5 Basic Elements in their creation, meaning KG like the Kaguya's Shikotsumyaku are not applicable). This is achieved through a special form of Chakra "absorption" that the M. Wolves naturally undergo when they come into contact with a Chakra Nature. In other words, it's an involuntary reaction that occurs when the Summon comes into Contact with a Chakra Nature, and not the ability to "steal" Chakra, meaning that the Summons have no real control over the Chakra they "absorb".

This ability can be used to adapt to Chakra Natures in one of two ways, each with their own advantages and disadvantages to their usage. The first is for the M. Wolf to be directly influenced by the users own Chakra. By simply gathering Elemental Chakra, and channelling/ kneading it into the designated Summon without giving it shape or form, the user directly influences the nature the M. Wolf will adapt to. This method costs 10 Chakra to perform, due to their larger size than the Summons from "Law of the Jungle", but doesn't cost one of the users 3 moves per turn. The second, and more difficult method of the two, is the "absorption" of external Chakra sources, such as the kind provided by an opponent's incoming Jutsu. The M. Wolves of this Summoning can act like "shields" of sorts, taking an incoming Jutsu and using the Chakra that Jutsu is composed of (thus effectively countering/ absorbing the Jutsu) to initiate their ability. This method can only be used on Jutsu A-Rank and below, otherwise the M. Wolf is overpowered, and the Summoning Jutsu is undone.

With all of these methods at their disposal, the users control over the Nature the M. Wolves of this Summoning Jutsu adapt to is highly customizable, granting an unprecedented level of control over multiple Elements in battle.

Note: Remains on the field for up to 4 turns.
Note: The user can only Summon one M. Wolf via this Jutsu.
Note: Due to their Rank, these M. Wolves can use Jutsu S-Rank and below for the Elemental Nature's they adapt to.
Note: If a M. Wolf summoned by this technique doesn't adapt to another Nature, they can perform either basic Ninjutsu or Kenjutsu of any Rank, should they possess an appropriate weapon.
Note: Any M. Wolf summoned by this technique can change their Chakra Nature a max of twice per battle.
Note: Any M. Wolf summoned by this technique doesn't retain the Chakra Nature they adapt to, and return to normal when their Summoning time runs out.
Note: Any M. Wolf summoned by this technique cannot be used to copy Elements or Chakra Nature's that fall outside the canon Narutoverse, such as CE's, CC Jutsu, etc.
Note: Summons who adapt to a KG Nature cannot use the Basic Elements that KG Nature is composed of as well, only the Nature the M. Wolf adapts to.
Note: User cannot perform any other Summoning for the duration of this Summoning Jutsu, an an additional 2 turns after this Summoning's timer runs out.
Note: Requires Maned Wolf Summoning Contract, and biographies that specialize in the M. Wolf CSC can use this Summon one additional time per battle.
† (Bekutoru Kage) Vector Shadow †
Description:
The user would flush chakra into all his vector tattoos and cause every one of them to duplicate. The result is a myriad of vector tattoos on the user's body. The tattoos, being congested already would merge to form a complete coloration of the user. Its still just the tattoos but now it covers the users entire body like a plain coloured skin while the colour would be that of the chosen tattoo colour. The complete pigmentation makes it so that the user is able to release vector tendrils from any point of his body without disrupting the complete pigmentation. The activated vectors this time, while still active, are passively able to retreat into the pigmentation while using the pigmentation as a medium. They would denature into tattoo form and can emerge from another point when needed. Every seals on the user's body are not affected by the pigmentation, instead, the user can make them either stay immiscible above the pigmentation or make them meld into it thus the seals can be used from any point of the body. The coloration is but a simple tattoo thus does not add any defensive capabilities. Should an
opening be made on the pigmentation, it regenerates while leeching 20 chakra from the user. This is a simple activation technique and thus can be used in the same timframe with other techniques. The user can passively revert the coloration to that of the former vector tattoos anytime. Does not count as a defensive technique, does not have any defensive properties
on its own.

Quickly, a layer of smoke appeared and a giant shadow within it, in front of the opponent, "Hm, a summoning?" , i took this moment to activate my sharingan while the opponents summoning appeared to be tanking my previous attack. With my pupils instantly turning a crimson red as three tomoe rotated, i realized the opponents Summons wasnt tanking but absorbed the previous offensive jutsu.

( Doujutsu: Sharingan ) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye
Chakra: 15 - 30 ( -5 per turn for 1T and 2T, 10 per turn to keep active for 3T )
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill
Note: C rank usage is for 1T Sharingan, B rank usage is reserved for 2T Sharingan. A Rank usage is reserved for 3T Sharingan.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

"A Wolf", Her pet seemed to have disappeared and there was chakra rotating around her body. Suddenly the wolf slammed its paw and began releasing chakra itself, building up in front of me, with no hesitation i rapidly exerted chakra around my body, encasing myself within a crystal prism, shielding me from the opponents offensive lances, while slightly hovering above the ground. "So the wolf is capable of using crystal as well?, Cool." Immediately following by turning my chakra into light through the prism, launching a blast wave of immense heat toward the Woman and her Wolf, with intentions of blazing through the Wolf and into the Woman.

(Shoton: Ranpu no Ya) - Crystal Release: Arrow of Light
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Damage: 80
Guren will encase herself in a prism of crystal. While doing this, she can hover in the air but is unable to maneuver, however is protected from all but the strongest of attacks (S-ranks). In addition, she can focus her chakra into light through a prism and launch a powerful heat blast.

Note: Can only be used once per battle
Note: Lasts for two turns
Note: No other jutsu may be used while this is in effect

______
CP: 1,480-30-40-40= 1,370

Last edited:

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Noting the enemy chakra spiking once more, Haruna wasted no time in her actions guiding her team like a true Alpha. Tatsumi dashed swiftly past the giant summoning and jumped into the air as he begins to rotates his body horizontally in place in the apex of his jump, this causes the rotation to quickly pick up as the winds themselves began to howl. The beam would come into contact with the winds which where now in the shape of a giant wolf head as it shreds through the beam of light but also the point of the vortex was aimed at the enemy, causing her to be pulled by the vortex as well. Tatsumi also infused more chakra into his rotation to further empower it the gyration.

In the meantime, Haruna would simply conjure a familiar towards her left side, made of Bakuton energy as it took a similar form to that of Haruna’s. It would remain close to Haruna and the giant wolf who all simply observed as Tatsumi did the heavy work for now.

(Bakuton: Jigoku no Kōkan) – Explosion Release: Hell’s Dignitary
Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
Range: Short – Long
Chakra: 40 (-10 per turn)
Description: The user will focus their Bakuton chakra into the ground in order to initiate this technique. This technique applies the principles of Lightning Release: Four-Pillar Bind as well as Explosion Release: Mandate of Hell. Instead of using Raiton chakra the user will apply their Bakuton chakra in order to forcefully shape the earth into a familiar mirroring their stature, appearance, and size. The familiar is powered by the user’s Explosive chakra and as such is granted a limited form of sentience; allowing the familiar to passively feed off of the user’s chakra reserves and sustain independence from the user’s concentration. Cosmetically, the familiar courses with explosive energy; this is much like the electrical energy which courses on the surface of Four and Sixteen Pillar Bind. This energy is inert to the touch possessing no inherent explosive qualities.

Aside from its limited sentience the familiar possesses two abilities. Due to the nature of his creation the familiar is capable of utilizing Earth Release techniques up to and including S-Rank sans handseals. However, the dignitary’s Earth Release techniques possess a unique quality found in Mandate of Hell. As such, the dignitary’s Earth Release techniques will passively be manipulated by Mandate of Hell allowing them to convert the Earth technique used (as long as it is solid matter), into Explosive chakra after it is created. This ability also, like Mandate of Hell, allows for a certain amount of reshaping; as such a slab of earth can be reshaped into a large sword. The Explosive chakra naturally possesses highly explosive tendencies which, on contact with solid matter or an opposing force, will result in an explosion proportional to the size of the structure. Explosions can also be detonated without the need for physical contact requiring the user to be aware of the interaction. Likewise, explosions can be prevented leaving the chakra inert until the user desires for an explosion to occur. Explosions created can be angled away from the user preventing unnecessary recoil and negating damage and debris. This passive characteristic can only be applied to Earth Release techniques within short-range of the familiar. Techniques which are outside of that range will remain as normal Earth Release.

Hell’s Dignitary can be used once per battle lasting a maximum of four turns per application. Upon deactivation the user will be unable to use Explosion, Earth, or Lightning techniques above A-Rank for a single turn
Ōkami kamigami Kaiten Kiba | Wolf God's Rotating Fang
Type Supplementary/Defensive/Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: N/A (40 if used with chakra)
Damage: 40 (80 if used with chakra) (80 + 20 + 20 = 120)
Description: Employing the use of Gatsuuga concepts, this technique allows for an Inuzuka or Ninken to rapidly rotate their body either vertically or horizontally in place to gather air around them. The rotational force is so powerful that it gathers wind around the user as he spins, and will create a suction effect that pulls the opponent or a technique towards them. The wind gathered by the rapid rotation is devoid of chakra similar to the Konoha Ryujin technique, and as such it can withstand B rank and below elemental techniques. When this technique is used with chakra the user will leak chakra from their entire body as they rapidly rotate in place, which will form a large wolf made of dense chakra that pulls the opponent or a technique towards it, that will then appear to devoured. The chakra wolf is equivalent in size to the Water Beast technique, and is so dense that it's equivalent in strength to S rank elemental techniques.
Notes:
- Chakra empowered usage can only be used 3x
- Excessive usage of this technique may induce vertigo, as such if used for two turns in a row the Inuzuka user will be unable to effectively use S rank and above Ninjutsu (Reduces their power to A rank).
- The suction effect can be used to divert incoming techniques of the same strength from their intended target, and reaches up to mid range.
- This technique can be used by an Inuzuka, their Ninken partner, or together as a collaboration technique, but when used in that fashion it will be considered as a single use of the technique.
Ōkami No Keitaku | Blessing of the Wolf God
Chakra: N/A (+20 to applied techniques)
Description: Blessing of the Wolf God is a technique designed to assist the use of Gatsuuga or Gatenga techniques employed by an Inuzuka or their Ninken. Through an infusion of raw chakra into a Gatenga or Gatsuuga natured technique the user is able to create a lubricating layer of chakra that serves to reduce the friction that is created when an Inuzuka or a Ninken rapidly spin their body while moving through the air, increasing the intensity of the spins and amplifying the strength of said rotation by +20. This technique can be used alongside Gatsuuga and Gatenga techniques as they are initiated, meaning that it can be used within the same timeframe of the technique to which it is applied.
Notes:
- This technique can be two times per Ninken or Inuzuka, and cannot be used consecutively.
- In the following turn, the Ninken or Inuzuka who used this technique will be unable to perform techniques above A rank due to the strain the intensified rotating added to their bodies.
- Can only be performed at the same time as a Gatsuuga or Gatenga variant, and as a result, can be performed in virtually the same timeframe as it has no independent usages.
- Can only be taught by Ańbu Juniør.

Smirk

Legendary
Kin
1,227💸
Kumi
1,950💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Noting the enemy chakra spiking once more, Haruna wasted no time in her actions guiding her team like a true Alpha. Tatsumi dashed swiftly past the giant summoning and jumped into the air as he begins to rotates his body horizontally in place in the apex of his jump, this causes the rotation to quickly pick up as the winds themselves began to howl. The beam would come into contact with the winds which where now in the shape of a giant wolf head as it shreds through the beam of light but also the point of the vortex was aimed at the enemy, causing her to be pulled by the vortex as well. Tatsumi also infused more chakra into his rotation to further empower it the gyration.

In the meantime, Haruna would simply conjure a familiar towards her left side, made of Bakuton energy as it took a similar form to that of Haruna’s. It would remain close to Haruna and the giant wolf who all simply observed as Tatsumi did the heavy work for now.

(Bakuton: Jigoku no Kōkan) – Explosion Release: Hell’s Dignitary
Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
Range: Short – Long
Chakra: 40 (-10 per turn)
Description: The user will focus their Bakuton chakra into the ground in order to initiate this technique. This technique applies the principles of Lightning Release: Four-Pillar Bind as well as Explosion Release: Mandate of Hell. Instead of using Raiton chakra the user will apply their Bakuton chakra in order to forcefully shape the earth into a familiar mirroring their stature, appearance, and size. The familiar is powered by the user’s Explosive chakra and as such is granted a limited form of sentience; allowing the familiar to passively feed off of the user’s chakra reserves and sustain independence from the user’s concentration. Cosmetically, the familiar courses with explosive energy; this is much like the electrical energy which courses on the surface of Four and Sixteen Pillar Bind. This energy is inert to the touch possessing no inherent explosive qualities.

Aside from its limited sentience the familiar possesses two abilities. Due to the nature of his creation the familiar is capable of utilizing Earth Release techniques up to and including S-Rank sans handseals. However, the dignitary’s Earth Release techniques possess a unique quality found in Mandate of Hell. As such, the dignitary’s Earth Release techniques will passively be manipulated by Mandate of Hell allowing them to convert the Earth technique used (as long as it is solid matter), into Explosive chakra after it is created. This ability also, like Mandate of Hell, allows for a certain amount of reshaping; as such a slab of earth can be reshaped into a large sword. The Explosive chakra naturally possesses highly explosive tendencies which, on contact with solid matter or an opposing force, will result in an explosion proportional to the size of the structure. Explosions can also be detonated without the need for physical contact requiring the user to be aware of the interaction. Likewise, explosions can be prevented leaving the chakra inert until the user desires for an explosion to occur. Explosions created can be angled away from the user preventing unnecessary recoil and negating damage and debris. This passive characteristic can only be applied to Earth Release techniques within short-range of the familiar. Techniques which are outside of that range will remain as normal Earth Release.

Hell’s Dignitary can be used once per battle lasting a maximum of four turns per application. Upon deactivation the user will be unable to use Explosion, Earth, or Lightning techniques above A-Rank for a single turn
Ōkami kamigami Kaiten Kiba | Wolf God's Rotating Fang
Type Supplementary/Defensive/Offensive
Chakra: N/A (40 if used with chakra)
Damage: 40 (80 if used with chakra) (80 + 20 + 20 = 120)
Description: Employing the use of Gatsuuga concepts, this technique allows for an Inuzuka or Ninken to rapidly rotate their body either vertically or horizontally in place to gather air around them. The rotational force is so powerful that it gathers wind around the user as he spins, and will create a suction effect that pulls the opponent or a technique towards them. The wind gathered by the rapid rotation is devoid of chakra similar to the Konoha Ryujin technique, and as such it can withstand B rank and below elemental techniques. When this technique is used with chakra the user will leak chakra from their entire body as they rapidly rotate in place, which will form a large wolf made of dense chakra that pulls the opponent or a technique towards it, that will then appear to devoured. The chakra wolf is equivalent in size to the Water Beast technique, and is so dense that it's equivalent in strength to S rank elemental techniques.
Notes:
- Chakra empowered usage can only be used 3x
- Excessive usage of this technique may induce vertigo, as such if used for two turns in a row the Inuzuka user will be unable to effectively use S rank and above Ninjutsu (Reduces their power to A rank).
- The suction effect can be used to divert incoming techniques of the same strength from their intended target, and reaches up to mid range.
- This technique can be used by an Inuzuka, their Ninken partner, or together as a collaboration technique, but when used in that fashion it will be considered as a single use of the technique.
Ōkami No Keitaku | Blessing of the Wolf God
Chakra: N/A (+20 to applied techniques)
Description: Blessing of the Wolf God is a technique designed to assist the use of Gatsuuga or Gatenga techniques employed by an Inuzuka or their Ninken. Through an infusion of raw chakra into a Gatenga or Gatsuuga natured technique the user is able to create a lubricating layer of chakra that serves to reduce the friction that is created when an Inuzuka or a Ninken rapidly spin their body while moving through the air, increasing the intensity of the spins and amplifying the strength of said rotation by +20. This technique can be used alongside Gatsuuga and Gatenga techniques as they are initiated, meaning that it can be used within the same timeframe of the technique to which it is applied.
Notes:
- This technique can be two times per Ninken or Inuzuka, and cannot be used consecutively.
- In the following turn, the Ninken or Inuzuka who used this technique will be unable to perform techniques above A rank due to the strain the intensified rotating added to their bodies.
- Can only be performed at the same time as a Gatsuuga or Gatenga variant, and as a result, can be performed in virtually the same timeframe as it has no independent usages.
- Can only be taught by Ańbu Juniør.

Suddenly the womans pet would emerge from her body , "So, thats where it was, hm.. Thats a little weird" , observing the pet run forward ahead of the woman and giant wolf, i noticed its legs bending, in a motion thats used to gain elevation, as the pet leaps into the air, i bite my thumb, piercing the skin causing blood to ooze out slowly, as the opponents pet ninken begins rotating and collides directly with my previous heat blast, i quickly disperse the crystal prism(also taking note of the opponent releasing more chakra into the ground in which a being seems to form from the surface, radiating with chakra), slamming my palm on the surface of the ground as the winds begin picking up, in an instant a poof of smoke appears, due to summoning Manda(causing slight stress on my body in the process) the 100 meter long snake in front of me, blocking the winds from pulling me, i instantly jump back into long range(still aligned with Mandas back to avoid any winds as im doing so).

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Manda) - Summoning Technique: Manda
Chakra: 50
Damage: N/A (-10 to user upon summoning)
Description: Manda is a gigantic, 100 meter long snake who serves as the "leader" of all snakes. Fierce and aggressive, Manda is a shrewd warrior. To summon Manda, the user takes a big gamble, as he can easily turn on its summoner if he so deems it. Not only that, but the sacrifice and the amount of chakra needed damages the user, making summoning Manda a forbidden act. Manda has some unique abilities. Extremely fast and strong, his tail acts as a sharp mace that he can fling at the enemies with ease, speed and tremendous power (capable of overcoming even A-Rank defenses). Manda is also capable of using his chakra for 2 unique techniques: he can borrow underground (even if its affected by up to A-Rank techniques), tunneling through the earth at enormous speed or shed his skin, using a sort of substitution technique, where he trades places with his shed skin. While underground, Manda can sense the vibrations through the earth and pinpoint the location of his enemy. While completely immune to techniques A-Rank and below, Manda can take one S-Rank attack and survive by shedding his skins afterwards, although this can only be done once.

Note: requires snake contract
Note: can only be summoned once

Sorry buddy, Love you

As Manda takes the hit head on, i quickly form two handseals while crouching, placing my palms against the earths surface, causing the ground in front of me, and beneath/ around the opponent and her pets to turn into a sticky sinking mud, intending to sink them with in, also catching her Ninken dog as it lands back on the ground. Immediately standing back up as i perform a single hand seal, inhaling then exhaling an immense blast of sharp winds, with intentions of causing major damage to the opponent and her pets, while their potentially sinking into the mud.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
Description: The user does the Ram handseal and inhales, kneading his chakra into his lungs, exhaling a huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path. Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also

_____
CP: 1,370-50-30-30-10= 1,250
HP: 160-10(strain) = 150

Last edited:

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
It was at that moment, the inuzuka pack knew the thrill of the hunt was about to begin. The moment the opponent drew her blood to perform the summoning ritual, Ryujin caught the whiff of the scent, and immediately became existed, driven by sheer blood lust but alongside so was Haruna due to her mental connection to ninken. They experienced the shared lust for their prey as they she became marked, Haruna’s eyes shifting from amber to pure red. Immediately as Manda was removed from the battle zone – Haruna rushed in as she left no time for her opponent to land – as Ryujin himself stopped his tornado and chased after as well – keeping within the mid ranged distance. The familiar also followed directly next to its creator.

The moment Alice was about to land, Haruna would form a sole hand seal casting an immediate illusion onto the enemy, but she would infuse her Yin chakra into the illusion as she does as she turned it into an Bakuton natured genjutsu. The immediate touch onto the surface of the ground would cause a simulated explosion to occur within the dreamscape of her target – with the nature of the explosion being wider and more potent due to the Bakuton nature infused into the genjutsu. The familiar would unleash bullets of stone from its mouth directed at the enemy but due to its passive nature and possessing the Mandate, it would instead be explosive natured stone that immediately explode on impact with the target with the direction of the explosion being directed away from its allies. Last but not least, Ryujin would simply run in an arc but closing in from the left side as he prepares to hunt.

Vánagandr Wa - Odin Ni Hoshoku Shimasu | Vánagandr - Preying of Odin (Passive)
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Description: The Hunted and the Hunter, this technique seeks to encapsulate both concepts and, as two sides of the same coin manifests itself in the form of two distinct abilities.
Hunted - Marked
In response to drawing blood from an opponent an Inuzuka bonded with a high breed will be influenced by the strong frenzy and excitement elicited from their mental link with their Ninken. This rising frenzy will allow both the Inuzuka and Ninken to produce an exaggerated lock on effect to the enemies scent and blood - to such an extent that an opponent, once locked on to, will be incapable of hiding from the user through any means other than space/time. Even then, a space time user will, to a locked on Inuzuka, leave behind a discernible residue that will seep out from around their warping point like a scar, and through inspection of the scar an Inuzuka will be able to acquire information such as whether an opponent has returned to the current world, how long they've been gone for, and through use of a sixth sense such as the one that allows dogs to anticipate bad weather or even disasters, the user can even anticipate when they will return and immediately re-locate them once they do. Furthermore, upon entering within short range of one of their Hunters, a Hunted target will be subjected to extreme and constant mental intimidation, not unlike killing intent, that will forcefully lower their speed back down to their base speed, and also reduce the power of all of their Ninjutsu by -15, and their primary affinity by a full -20. However this can be treated in the same was as Killing intent, in that the shock of physical pain can remove the adverse mental stimuli - however it is superior to killing intent in that as long as the activation conditions are maintained Intimidation will renew itself next turn without cost - meaning that continuous releases may be necessary.

Hunter - Void Assault
Being Apex Predators the High Breed takes much delight in stalking and hunting their prey. This ability, void assault, is an extension of a predator's natural ability to hunt, and takes a core ability of many great land predators - stalking, and amplifies it greatly. Through use of chakra a High Breed is capable of entering into an unparalleled stealth, one that masks not only it's visage, but also it's chakra system from an opponent. A stealthed high breed cannot be detected through any means, whether it be through the five senses or through a special clan specific 6th or 7th sense, as their use of chakra serves to deflect all forms of detection - not unlike how chakra is used to deflect light to render the target invisible during 'Hiding in Camouflage' technique; and thus elevates a High Breed into a state of absolute stealth (this is true to all Chakra Sensing, Emotion Sensing, Doujutsu, Enhanced Hearing, etc - basically, all forms of sensing; however it cannot prevent physical means of detection such as weight, contact, etc sensing or methods which don't fall under the "senses" category). They leave behind no scent, no trail, they cannot be heard or smelt, nor can the vibrations of their movements be felt. However, the absolute stealth will completely shatter as a High Breed enters within a meter and a half of an opponent. As with all forms of Stalking, Void Assault is utilized to close distance and, once within pouncing distance the prey will become aware of their predator as it closes in - in this case, a High Breed will be rejected from its state of stealth to such an extent that even the most foolish and unsuspecting will be alerted to the sudden presence of a being behind them. The exception however is if a High Breed remains dead still - at which point Void Assault can be maintained even within a meter of an opponent, however the moment a High Breed makes a move or attempts to mold chakra the stealth will be broken.
Note:
- Marked is the passive portion of this technique, it activates automatically upon drawing an opponents blood or coming into contact with their blood sample (30 meters range for encountering blood). The intimidation aspect however requires a move to activate, and once activated will remain persistent indefinitely (However an Inuzuka or one of his Ninkens is required to be within short range of its targets for the effects to persist, otherwise they will wear off after a turn until the conditions are once again met)
- The initial passive activation of marked saps 20 chakra from all hunting participants.
- Void Assault can be cast by multiple Ninken simultaneously, counting as only one technique if that is the case. It can only be broken by entering into a meter and a half distance of an opponent, otherwise it will remain active until the Ninken chooses to cancel the technique or uses a technique of his own (keeping the stealth ability active requires focus and conscious input, preventing its sustained effect when actively engaging in performing techniques, including Taijutsu).
- Void assault drains -20 chakra per turn from each Ninken. (High Breeds have their own independent chakra supply)
- Void assault can be initiated 4 times through use of this technique.
- Summons marked as Hunted will immediately disperse back to their homeland out of fear.

(Iwadeppō no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Rock Gun Technique
Description: After performing the Monkey Hand seal, the user expels a bullet size chunk of rock from his mouth. After they are fired, the chunks expand into huge boulders capable of causing short range destruction.

(Tsumibukai Genjutsu: Saisho Jūhō - Bakudan )Sinful Illusion Arts: First Curse - Bomb

Type: Offensive | Defensive | Supplementary
Chakra: 20-40
Damage: 40 – 80 (90)
Description: The user will make five hand seals causing a genjutsu to occur. The user induces a genjutsu where everything within the genjutsu can and will induce an explosion on touching it. If the target tries to hold an object, the object will explode on contact. This will happen with everything excluding things the opponent was already in contact with when the illusion was first initiated i.e if the target tries to physically touches the user; an explosion will occur that acts as a defense for the user. The explosions are simulated to be “real” and such induces false pain on the target, though this doesn’t harm them in reality, it however can cause mental stress if a strong enough explosion is used. The explosions power can vary on ranking and can have different effects while the genjutsu is active.

B-Ranked – Is strong enough to induce minor burns to the target if contact is made, but causes the weakest amount of mental strain being 40

A-Rank – Is strong enough to deal 60 damage worth of mental stress, and causes more intense burns from the explosions. The shock it can induce is enough to disarm a person in reality if they hold a weapon or object.

S-rank – Induces 80 damage worth of mental pain and the explosions of the genjutsu are enough to even create false sense that the target lost a limb from the explosion. The sound of the explosion is also loud enough to induce false deafness in the target, making them unable to hear. The user also makes it impossible for the target to move the limb they seemingly lost in the genjutsu in reality. The user can also add the explosive properties to his own real techniques, to which they will explode if contact is made with the target or a targets technique but this doesn't increase the elemental techniques power as the explosions are not real. Can remain active for 4 turn and can be used twice per battle leaving the user unable to use A rank and above genjutsu in the next turn. No other genjutsu this turn above B-Rank as well, while once a rank is picked, all the explosions will adhere to that power.

(Inton: Gogyou Gen) - Yin Release: 5 Elements Illusion
Chakra Cost: N/A (+50)
Description: This technique allows the user to combine their elemental chakra with Yin Release in order to create stronger, more potent genjutsu. When the user casts a genjutsu, rather than using their raw chakra they will use one of the basic elemental natures, thus increasing the potency of the jutsu. The jutsu increases in strength by one rank and due to the massive amount of chakra used, the jutsu can penetrate through any subversive method against genjutsu. By using nature chakra rather than raw chakra, the properties of the genjutsu can change in accordance to that nature and become stronger. For example, using Crushing Snake Constriction with Fire Release chakra would make the snakes appear, feel, and sound as though they were on fire. As well, the technique would follow the rules of elemental genjutsu. The user is free to alter the effects of a genjutsu within reason as long as the primary effects remain the same.
Note: Can only be used 6 times per battle.
Note: Cannot be used on techniques above S-rank.
Note: Yin Release masters can use advanced elements and CE

Reactions: Smirk

Smirk

Legendary
Kin
1,227💸
Kumi
1,950💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was at that moment, the inuzuka pack knew the thrill of the hunt was about to begin. The moment the opponent drew her blood to perform the summoning ritual, Ryujin caught the whiff of the scent, and immediately became existed, driven by sheer blood lust but alongside so was Haruna due to her mental connection to ninken. They experienced the shared lust for their prey as they she became marked, Haruna’s eyes shifting from amber to pure red. Immediately as Manda was removed from the battle zone – Haruna rushed in as she left no time for her opponent to land – as Ryujin himself stopped his tornado and chased after as well – keeping within the mid ranged distance. The familiar also followed directly next to its creator.

The moment Alice was about to land, Haruna would form a sole hand seal casting an immediate illusion onto the enemy, but she would infuse her Yin chakra into the illusion as she does as she turned it into an Bakuton natured genjutsu. The immediate touch onto the surface of the ground would cause a simulated explosion to occur within the dreamscape of her target – with the nature of the explosion being wider and more potent due to the Bakuton nature infused into the genjutsu. The familiar would unleash bullets of stone from its mouth directed at the enemy but due to its passive nature and possessing the Mandate, it would instead be explosive natured stone that immediately explode on impact with the target with the direction of the explosion being directed away from its allies. Last but not least, Ryujin would simply run in an arc but closing in from the left side as he prepares to hunt.

Vánagandr Wa - Odin Ni Hoshoku Shimasu | Vánagandr - Preying of Odin (Passive)
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Description: The Hunted and the Hunter, this technique seeks to encapsulate both concepts and, as two sides of the same coin manifests itself in the form of two distinct abilities.
Hunted - Marked
In response to drawing blood from an opponent an Inuzuka bonded with a high breed will be influenced by the strong frenzy and excitement elicited from their mental link with their Ninken. This rising frenzy will allow both the Inuzuka and Ninken to produce an exaggerated lock on effect to the enemies scent and blood - to such an extent that an opponent, once locked on to, will be incapable of hiding from the user through any means other than space/time. Even then, a space time user will, to a locked on Inuzuka, leave behind a discernible residue that will seep out from around their warping point like a scar, and through inspection of the scar an Inuzuka will be able to acquire information such as whether an opponent has returned to the current world, how long they've been gone for, and through use of a sixth sense such as the one that allows dogs to anticipate bad weather or even disasters, the user can even anticipate when they will return and immediately re-locate them once they do. Furthermore, upon entering within short range of one of their Hunters, a Hunted target will be subjected to extreme and constant mental intimidation, not unlike killing intent, that will forcefully lower their speed back down to their base speed, and also reduce the power of all of their Ninjutsu by -15, and their primary affinity by a full -20. However this can be treated in the same was as Killing intent, in that the shock of physical pain can remove the adverse mental stimuli - however it is superior to killing intent in that as long as the activation conditions are maintained Intimidation will renew itself next turn without cost - meaning that continuous releases may be necessary.

Hunter - Void Assault
Being Apex Predators the High Breed takes much delight in stalking and hunting their prey. This ability, void assault, is an extension of a predator's natural ability to hunt, and takes a core ability of many great land predators - stalking, and amplifies it greatly. Through use of chakra a High Breed is capable of entering into an unparalleled stealth, one that masks not only it's visage, but also it's chakra system from an opponent. A stealthed high breed cannot be detected through any means, whether it be through the five senses or through a special clan specific 6th or 7th sense, as their use of chakra serves to deflect all forms of detection - not unlike how chakra is used to deflect light to render the target invisible during 'Hiding in Camouflage' technique; and thus elevates a High Breed into a state of absolute stealth (this is true to all Chakra Sensing, Emotion Sensing, Doujutsu, Enhanced Hearing, etc - basically, all forms of sensing; however it cannot prevent physical means of detection such as weight, contact, etc sensing or methods which don't fall under the "senses" category). They leave behind no scent, no trail, they cannot be heard or smelt, nor can the vibrations of their movements be felt. However, the absolute stealth will completely shatter as a High Breed enters within a meter and a half of an opponent. As with all forms of Stalking, Void Assault is utilized to close distance and, once within pouncing distance the prey will become aware of their predator as it closes in - in this case, a High Breed will be rejected from its state of stealth to such an extent that even the most foolish and unsuspecting will be alerted to the sudden presence of a being behind them. The exception however is if a High Breed remains dead still - at which point Void Assault can be maintained even within a meter of an opponent, however the moment a High Breed makes a move or attempts to mold chakra the stealth will be broken.
Note:
- Marked is the passive portion of this technique, it activates automatically upon drawing an opponents blood or coming into contact with their blood sample (30 meters range for encountering blood). The intimidation aspect however requires a move to activate, and once activated will remain persistent indefinitely (However an Inuzuka or one of his Ninkens is required to be within short range of its targets for the effects to persist, otherwise they will wear off after a turn until the conditions are once again met)
- The initial passive activation of marked saps 20 chakra from all hunting participants.
- Void Assault can be cast by multiple Ninken simultaneously, counting as only one technique if that is the case. It can only be broken by entering into a meter and a half distance of an opponent, otherwise it will remain active until the Ninken chooses to cancel the technique or uses a technique of his own (keeping the stealth ability active requires focus and conscious input, preventing its sustained effect when actively engaging in performing techniques, including Taijutsu).
- Void assault drains -20 chakra per turn from each Ninken. (High Breeds have their own independent chakra supply)
- Void assault can be initiated 4 times through use of this technique.
- Summons marked as Hunted will immediately disperse back to their homeland out of fear.

(Iwadeppō no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Rock Gun Technique
Description: After performing the Monkey Hand seal, the user expels a bullet size chunk of rock from his mouth. After they are fired, the chunks expand into huge boulders capable of causing short range destruction.

(Tsumibukai Genjutsu: Saisho Jūhō - Bakudan )Sinful Illusion Arts: First Curse - Bomb

Type: Offensive | Defensive | Supplementary
Chakra: 20-40
Damage: 40 – 80 (90)
Description: The user will make five hand seals causing a genjutsu to occur. The user induces a genjutsu where everything within the genjutsu can and will induce an explosion on touching it. If the target tries to hold an object, the object will explode on contact. This will happen with everything excluding things the opponent was already in contact with when the illusion was first initiated i.e if the target tries to physically touches the user; an explosion will occur that acts as a defense for the user. The explosions are simulated to be “real” and such induces false pain on the target, though this doesn’t harm them in reality, it however can cause mental stress if a strong enough explosion is used. The explosions power can vary on ranking and can have different effects while the genjutsu is active.

B-Ranked – Is strong enough to induce minor burns to the target if contact is made, but causes the weakest amount of mental strain being 40

A-Rank – Is strong enough to deal 60 damage worth of mental stress, and causes more intense burns from the explosions. The shock it can induce is enough to disarm a person in reality if they hold a weapon or object.

S-rank – Induces 80 damage worth of mental pain and the explosions of the genjutsu are enough to even create false sense that the target lost a limb from the explosion. The sound of the explosion is also loud enough to induce false deafness in the target, making them unable to hear. The user also makes it impossible for the target to move the limb they seemingly lost in the genjutsu in reality. The user can also add the explosive properties to his own real techniques, to which they will explode if contact is made with the target or a targets technique but this doesn't increase the elemental techniques power as the explosions are not real. Can remain active for 4 turn and can be used twice per battle leaving the user unable to use A rank and above genjutsu in the next turn. No other genjutsu this turn above B-Rank as well, while once a rank is picked, all the explosions will adhere to that power.

(Inton: Gogyou Gen) - Yin Release: 5 Elements Illusion
Chakra Cost: N/A (+50)
Description: This technique allows the user to combine their elemental chakra with Yin Release in order to create stronger, more potent genjutsu. When the user casts a genjutsu, rather than using their raw chakra they will use one of the basic elemental natures, thus increasing the potency of the jutsu. The jutsu increases in strength by one rank and due to the massive amount of chakra used, the jutsu can penetrate through any subversive method against genjutsu. By using nature chakra rather than raw chakra, the properties of the genjutsu can change in accordance to that nature and become stronger. For example, using Crushing Snake Constriction with Fire Release chakra would make the snakes appear, feel, and sound as though they were on fire. As well, the technique would follow the rules of elemental genjutsu. The user is free to alter the effects of a genjutsu within reason as long as the primary effects remain the same.
Note: Can only be used 6 times per battle.
Note: Cannot be used on techniques above S-rank.
Note: Yin Release masters can use advanced elements and CE

With the downfall of Manda, and my trying to maintain a distance between myself and the opponents, i immediately noticed the woman and the being by her side(familiar), begin rushing in, while her ninken stopped his rotation upon landing and continued to try and pursue me. As the elevation gap between myself and the ground were nearing(thinking of a way to gain space between the opponents and i), the woman would perform a single seal(which with my sharingan didnt notice any chakra traces), without hesitation i performed a single seal myself tilting my head down, spewing a rapid flowing stream of water of my mouth and directed toward the ground, in order to (maintain and further) raise my elevation with great speeds, allowing me to keep the long range distance from the woman, at the same time intending for the water to spread into the opponents keeping them from further pursuing. As i would land onto a tree branch(around 20 meters from the ground-now reaching the area of tall trees in the forest), id immediately channel chakra through both of my hands(creating large sharp hexagonal shaped shuriken) as i swung them forward, one colliding with the incoming rock bullet, causing a small explosion on impact canceling each other out and the other shuriken directed toward the womans pet(Ryujin), intending to pierce through his legs region, intending to immobilize him.

Hmm, that rock has the same traces of chakra thats radiating the being next to the woman..

(Suiton: Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Damage: 40
Description: The user performs the snake hand seal and creates a large volume of water from their mouth spilling it toward the ground and lifting them up into the air. The user can also ride the wave, allowing him to travel at high speeds and attacking the enemy. The user can create a small ocean worth of water even in barren conditions and can use the water for additional techniques.

(Shōton: Kyodai Rokkaku Shuriken) - Crystal Release: Giant Hexagonal Shuriken (x2)
Description: By channeling chakra into her dominant hand, Guren creates a giant hexagonal shuriken resembling a snowflake. The shuriken itself is made of crystal and is as large as the user herself. Despite its sharpness, it was unable to penetrate the Three-Tails' shell in the anime.

____
CP: 1,310-20-30-30-10= 1,220
HP: 150

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Oh no you don’t love. Haruna said as she continued pursuing her target, as she smelt her chakra within the enemies body still as her illusion was active regardless if she ran more but she left little time for her to continue as she would utilize her chakra to form a breeze of wind to form five meters directly behind the girl to push her forwards back into the range once more but also damaging her in the process of her escape attempt with the effect of the illusion triggering once more on impact but due to the how loud the explosion was mentally – the sound of the rushing winds couldn’t be heard. Her wolf summon who was further back behind it’s master would infuse her own chakra into the very water above, seizing control of it and manipulated it to simply sway over into the other side of the terrain away from it’s master.

Ryujin would simply jump into the air as he began to rotate at high speeds heading directly towards subject in question. You cant run from us! he said out loud. All actions occurring within the same time frame, with the wind not extending enough to strike Haruna as she timed it to stop five meters away from her location regardless. Dia would also return back to his home due to his time running out.

(Fūton: Fūjin Ibuki) Fūton: Fūjin’s Breath
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Description: The ultimate form of Fuuton: Reppushou, this jutsu allows the user to create a powerful gust of wind and direct it as they wish. Since these winds are straight line winds, they are rather large in width, and have ample power, able to topple large buildings. Only one gust can be created per use of this jutsu.
(Gatsūga) - Fang Over Fang
Type: Attack
Chakra Cost: N/A
Damage Points: 15
Description: The user and their ninken partner spin at a ferocious speed and deliver many powerful beast-like attacks when contact is made with the target. The force of this attack is strong enough to drill through stone. This attack can be done alone.
Note: Must be a member of the Inuzuka Clan

Smirk

Legendary
Kin
1,227💸
Kumi
1,950💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh no you don’t love. Haruna said as she continued pursuing her target, as she smelt her chakra within the enemies body still as her illusion was active regardless if she ran more but she left little time for her to continue as she would utilize her chakra to form a breeze of wind to form five meters directly behind the girl to push her forwards back into the range once more but also damaging her in the process of her escape attempt with the effect of the illusion triggering once more on impact but due to the how loud the explosion was mentally – the sound of the rushing winds couldn’t be heard. Her wolf summon who was further back behind it’s master would infuse her own chakra into the very water above, seizing control of it and manipulated it to simply sway over into the other side of the terrain away from it’s master.

Ryujin would simply jump into the air as he began to rotate at high speeds heading directly towards subject in question. You cant run from us! he said out loud. All actions occurring within the same time frame, with the wind not extending enough to strike Haruna as she timed it to stop five meters away from her location regardless. Dia would also return back to his home due to his time running out.

(Fūton: Fūjin Ibuki) Fūton: Fūjin’s Breath
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Description: The ultimate form of Fuuton: Reppushou, this jutsu allows the user to create a powerful gust of wind and direct it as they wish. Since these winds are straight line winds, they are rather large in width, and have ample power, able to topple large buildings. Only one gust can be created per use of this jutsu.
(Gatsūga) - Fang Over Fang
Type: Attack
Chakra Cost: N/A
Damage Points: 15
Description: The user and their ninken partner spin at a ferocious speed and deliver many powerful beast-like attacks when contact is made with the target. The force of this attack is strong enough to drill through stone. This attack can be done alone.
Note: Must be a member of the Inuzuka Clan

Quickly after making contact with the tree, by landing on it a sudden and loud explosion goes off, to my immediate instinct i thrust my arms in front of my face forming a X by crossing my forearms. Unable to hear much besides ringing, and quickly trying to process what the f, just happen. Knowing the opponent and seeing the opponent is still pursuing me, seeing the woman release chakra(which at the same time a sudden chill ran along the back of my neck specifically, which felt like a cool breeze) and her pet jump into the air and begin rotating once more, i immediately release my own chakra, forming a wall of crystal all around me, to shield me from incoming attacks, as well as allow me some time to gather my thoughts.

(Shōton: Shojinheki ) - Crystal Release: Crystal Encampment Wall
Type: Defensive
Description: Guren creates a wave of chakra which then turns into an almost impenetrable wall which also mends itself, like the Barrier Earth Prison of Jirobou. A focused attack such as the Raikiri will send the wall shattering but the wall itself is very resistant to most types of attacks.

Thoughts
-Quickly rotating my eyes back and forth, remembering the woman previously preformed a hand seal in which i didnt notice any chakra traces release or form, could this be from that? How could she set off an explosion without me noticing, there were no thrown seals, or focused chakra(from my knowledge), and if this is a genjutsu, its beyond any ive encountered, even with my 3T, this were difficult to determine. I where still here on the tree branch and dont see any debris, with an explosion that loud, it should have left a massive aftermath on the location.. Shes some how intertwining elements with the gen, .. Hm..If this is the case then im in her playground, that means i'll have to spread my own chakra..-

Then using the crystal (already existing on the ground from my previous crystal techniques) as medium to expand, i immediately follow by performing a single hand seal, releasing chakra in which quickly turns the top three feet of the ground into a thick layer of Crystal, while spikes protrude from all directions on its surface, toward the opponents standing amongst it.

(Shōton no Jutsu) - Greater Crystal Release Technique)

(Shōton: Yuka) - Crystal Release: Floor
Description: The user does three handsigns by building up their crystal chakra and proceeds to transform the top three feet of the ground into crystal. This makes it so that the enemy is no longer touching the ground, thus allowing the user to manipulate the newly-formed crystal itself. This also can be used as a focus point for causing crystal jutsus to rise up from the platform faster as there is already a crystal source to draw from. The platform can be damaged, but it will take a jutsu equal in power to do so, following elemental interactions. The user also has the ability to control how far the range of the technique will work, but has to state during the jutsu process which ranges are being effect. Lastly, earth techniques cannot be manipulated from the ground as long as this jutsu is on the field for either the user or the enemy. Speed reference for building the platform is similar in speed to crystal labyrinth.

Note: Can only be used once.
Note: This jutsu stays on the field for four turns.
Note: Courtesy of Juha.

___
CP: 1,280-30-30-40-10= 1,170
HP: 150-90(Gen stress) = 60
Potentially only one move left lmaoo

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
The chakra still lingers in the mind of her target, prompting Haruna to smirk. It seems they feel victim to her illusion completely though she wanted to try something she had only once achieved before, wanting to take her Yin Mastery to even greater heights. Cover me. she said as to her spinning Ninken who would finally close in on the target but rather than ramming into her body, the ninken used it’s momentum to spin directly towards the right side of the tree, while enlarging it’s tail with chakra. It would turn and use it’s empowered tail to slam it into the head of Alice, dealing immense force towards her.

In the case of Haruna, she gathered all her nature elements into her body as well as her Yin chakra nature – nigh instantly merging them into a single form as she entered Yin State, as she continued her pursuit as she never gave any length for the opponent to breathe. This would cause her clothing to shift, as well as other parts of her body. A small amount of Yin natured Truth Seeking Balls would form as well – in a simple circular formation on her back – as she was in a whole new mode.

The last but not least attack would have Tatsumi unmerge at the same time of all of this and shed his fur, firing it directly in front of Haruna as it flies at high speeds towards the target. Using his chakra, his fur immediately grew back to full length as though nothing had happened.

Haruna was finally ending the battle as her ninken bears witness to the first time they’ve seen this form.

Kitsune No Shukufuku | Kitsune's Blessing
Type: Supplementary/Defensive/Offensive
Range: Self
Damage: 60 ( + 20 = 80)
Description: Allows a Ninken to channel chakra to their tail and greatly empower it, chakra usage servers to heighten the physicality of their tails to above the norm, which strengthens muscles for various effects; such as allowing for the faster movement of the tail and also implanting iron like strength unto a Ninken's tail - with a strike from a hardened tail being akin to a strike from a steel bar, and also making it prehensile. Chakra released outside the tail serves to create a barrier of chakra which, a Ninken, employing their familiarity of spinning motions from Gatsuuga variants to shape manipulation, will employ violent gyrations to the barrier of created chakra. This will essentially turn a Ninken's tail into a weapon that can be utilized to pierce, tear and rip through enemy structures, while the inwards surge of chakra serves to assist in the manipulation of the now destructive appendage, allowing a Ninken to whip their tail around at rapid speeds, harden it to clash with solids, and also, employing the Inuzuka clan's signature body transformative techniques, lengthen it so that it can extend to up to twice their body size, and then retract again.
Notes:
- Can be used twice per Ninken.
- No Inuzuka techniques above S rank for the rest of the turn.
- Lasts for four turns.
- The offensive force of this technique can be bolstered by use of a Gatsuuga, as the generated centrifugal force is directly translated into destructive power, as it is used to increase the speed and strength at which the tail lashes out, adding +20 damage and making the tails attacks a blur to the naked eye of Sage rank and below Shinobi.
- Naturally this can be used during combination transformations such as Two Headed Wolf Beast.
Ōkami No Dappi | Molting of the Wolf God
Description: A branch technique of Fenrir's Armament that was created on the same concept of fur manipulation, but for offensive and supplementary purposes rather than defensive ones. During his constant battles, Kotetsu realized that while his ninken could repel incoming attacks, they were susceptible to techniques that would latch onto their body, and they would also be at risk when unable to move. Similar to the parent technique, a Ninken would cause all of their fur to stand on end by channeling chakra throughout their body and into their skin and, through the use of chakra, harden it to the point where it could be comparable to steel wire. In the case of a fused Ninken, they will be able to replicate their own fur onto the body of their Inuzuka partner by utilizing the effect of Fenrir's Lesser Oblige, which allows an Inuzuka to host characteristics of their Ninken onto their own body. The Ninken will then release the hardened, needle-like fur in either a particular direction or in an omnidirectional manner at incredible speeds. The power of the spikes of fur would be able to pierce through solid defenses of the same rank and below and can be released quick enough to take most opponents by surprise. After the fur has been released the Ninken will then saturate their skin with chakra and regrow their fur entirely after two turns. High Breed Ninken however, as a result of their enhanced constitution will be capable of immediately growing their fur back by spending -20 chakra. Additionally, the newly grown fur will have a thickness to it due to the aforementioned saturation of chakra that increases its defensive capabilities, granting one rank to all S-rank and below Inuzuka techniques that utilize a Ninken's fur for two turns.
Notes:
- This technique can only be used two times per Ninken and 4 times per battle, and a Ninken must wait for two turns before using it again.
- No S-rank or above Inuzuka techniques can be used by the Ninken that uses this technique in the same turn.
- Fenrir's Armament cannot be activated in the same turn this technique is used, and if it is active while this technique is used, then the armor will fall away along with the released fur.
- Instead of firing the entirety of their fur, a ninken can instead choose to shoot fur from different parts of his body.
- Can only be taught by Ańbu Juniør
(Inton Modo) - Yin State
Chakra Cost: 200 (-50 per turn)
Description: Based on Hagoromo's Six Paths Sage Mode, those who have completed Yin can enter this mode to elevate their prowess but only in their spiritual capabilities. The lack of the Juubi’s monstrous chakra and natural energy makes it impossible for proper balance of both Yin and Yang natures simultaneously at such a high level. When entering this mode, users first gather their five basic nature chakras and their Yin nature. They then manipulate the ratio of their Yin to Yang chakra such that one nature almost completely overshadows the other, done almost instantly and effortlessly. The result causes the user to enter Yin State. Yin State is the state entered by users when they emphasize their Yin chakra over their Yang. In this state the user is endowed with a pitch-black chakra cloak with white magatama down the center, along the collar and sleeves. The cloak reaches down to the user’s ankles and covers a jet-black jumpsuit is underneath. The user’s nails, lips, hair, and sclera also become jet black. Along with the 4 Truth-Seeking Orbs the user will also gain a Shakujo consisting of the same energy and abilities of the orbs. The main attributes that users gain in this the technique Kuninotokotachi. Kuninotokotachi is a genjutsu technique that grants the user prowess on par with the Uchiha’s Mangekyou Sharingan. When casting genjutsu, the user’s techniques become strong enough to hypnotizes and almost completely control their opponent’s actions like Kotoamatsukami. The user also gains a nigh impenetrable spiritual defense through the shifting of balance, making him immune to any A rank and below Genjutsu none Doujutsu or Yin Genjutsu and a complete defense of up to S rank for other spiritual/mental based abilities ( not counting ones that deal physical damage ). The drawback to this state is that the disproportional amount of energy makes users incapable of using Yang Release techniques and other physically elevating techniques. Advanced forms of taijutsu movement (anything that requires chakra or is B-rank and above) also become unusable.
Note: This technique only last 6 turns and can be used only once per battle.
Note: One must have completed Yin Release in order to use this technique. The user can only use either Yin or Yang state on any bio.
Note: Once the technique ends the user’s spiritual or physical chakra is drained to the barest minimum for their survival, thus making them incapable of using Yin, Yang, or Yin-Yang Release techniques for 10 turns and incapable of using Genjutsu or spiritual abilities for 5 turns.
Note: Likewise, users are unable to use techniques above A-rank for 4 turns.
( Kuninotokotachi ) - Kuninotokotachi (Reference)
Chakra Cost: 50 per turn
Description: This technique is the strongest non-kekkei genkai genjutsu in existence. Kuninotokotachi gives the user’s genjutsu powerful hypnotic and influential abilities and puts them on par with the ocular powers of the Mangekyou Sharingan. The user hides manipulative thoughts and suggestions within their genjutsu such that, when cast on an opponent, they are indistinguishable from their own thoughts. The effects of this technique are strongest the closer one is to the user, allowing the user to influence the actions of others even subliminally. Long enough exposure to the user’s genjutsu while under the affects of Kuninotokotachi will eventually render victims completely unconscious, unable to respond at all. At such a point, the only ways to release the hold of Kuninotokotachi would be for the user to release it themselves, for the user to die or an outside source to transfer at least 150 chakra from Yin techniques or 75 chakra from Yang techniques to balance. Because of the strength of Kuninotokotachi, abilities designed to prevent genjutsu such as mental resistances, barriers, and other seals of the like are ineffective. With this technique the only way to avoid genjutsu would be to prevent them from happening or stay out of range. On the defensive side, Kuninotokotachi allows for the user to reverse genjutsu like Sharingan Genjutsu and even release the affects of techniques like Tsukuyomi.
Note: The hypnosis of this technique allows for the user to mask holes within a genjutsu that would ordinarily cause speculation. For example, if using false surroundings for a sudden drastic environment change, the user could implant a suggestion that would force the opponent not to question how suddenly the environment changed or to ignore certain aspects such as “the water isn’t wet.” However, these suggestions must be spelled out within the user’s move and must pertain to the affects of the genjutsu. A user cannot force opponents to forget how to defend against x-element or make them use y-technique if the genjutsu’s foundation does not establish such foundations.
Note: The effects of this technique are strongest the closer one is to the target. Within short-range users can capture others within their hypnotic spell and completely take over their body within 2 turns. At mid-range the hypnotic spell takes 3 turns, and long range is ineffective. Those with genjutsu specialty can resist for an additional turn while other Yin Release masters can resist for another 2 additional turns are unaffected at mid-range and beyond.
Note: The user can reverse genjutsu with this technique once per turn (one turn cool down for S-rank and above). Should the user fall under the spell of Mangekyou tier genjutsu the user can release the affects at the cost of a move but become incapable of using genjutsu for two turns after the fact.
Note: This technique remains active for as long as the user is within the Yin State of Yin-Yang Mode.
(Inton: Gudodama) Yin Release: Truth Seeking Ball (Reference)
Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra Cost: 70 (-140 to opponent on contact; -20 to user per turn)
Description: This is a version of the Truth Seeker Ball capable only to users within the Yin State. These orbs possess the five nature elements plus the user’s Yin Release chakra. The ratio of Yin chakra that exists within these orbs is greater than that of the parent technique and thus has more spiritual qualities to compensate for the lack of Yang and natural energy. These orbs are around the size of a fist and are dim, translucent, and gray/black. These orbs are malleable like the parent jutsu due to the collection of nature chakra within them, however they interact less with matter because of their spiritual qualities. As a result these orbs have the ability to absorb chakra and energy (minus natural energy). These orbs can absorb chakra from ninjutsu be it energy or physical matter based. As well, if anybody beside the user comes into contact with the orbs, their chakra will be absorbed into the orbs. Only techniques exceeding forbidden rank in strength (100 damage and higher) can overwhelm the orbs enough to destroy them. Like the parent technique the user can still generate various shapes and objects as well as command them up to mid-range. The user can also expand these orbs to create a mid-range level explosion that absorbs the chakra in the area. With a single hand seal, the user can take the chakra from one of the orbs and uses the chakra to boost theirselves or others which will increase the rank of their techniques by one on jutsu up to S rank while adding +20 damage to Forbiddens. This application can be used twice (only once on themselves), sacrificing up to two spheres which do not regenerate. The application can only be used once every three turns, however. Again, like the parent technique the user can only manipulate the jutsu for 2 turns at a time before they go on standby. After using one of the orbs to boost their chakra, they cannot use the orbs for 3 turns.
Note: The orbs are created when the user enters Yin State and last until destroyed or when Yin State ends.
Note: The user can command the orbs up to mid-range, beyond that they cannot actively manipulate them other than to call them back. If the orbs go beyond 20 meters, they will remain stationary until the user gets close enough to call them back.
Note: The user gains 4 orbs which surround them in a fashion of their choosing upon creation.

Reactions: Smirk

Smirk

Legendary
Kin
1,227💸
Kumi
1,950💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The chakra still lingers in the mind of her target, prompting Haruna to smirk. It seems they feel victim to her illusion completely though she wanted to try something she had only once achieved before, wanting to take her Yin Mastery to even greater heights. Cover me. she said as to her spinning Ninken who would finally close in on the target but rather than ramming into her body, the ninken used it’s momentum to spin directly towards the right side of the tree, while enlarging it’s tail with chakra. It would turn and use it’s empowered tail to slam it into the head of Alice, dealing immense force towards her.

In the case of Haruna, she gathered all her nature elements into her body as well as her Yin chakra nature – nigh instantly merging them into a single form as she entered Yin State, as she continued her pursuit as she never gave any length for the opponent to breathe. This would cause her clothing to shift, as well as other parts of her body. A small amount of Yin natured Truth Seeking Balls would form as well – in a simple circular formation on her back – as she was in a whole new mode.

The last but not least attack would have Tatsumi unmerge at the same time of all of this and shed his fur, firing it directly in front of Haruna as it flies at high speeds towards the target. Using his chakra, his fur immediately grew back to full length as though nothing had happened.

Haruna was finally ending the battle as her ninken bears witness to the first time they’ve seen this form.

Kitsune No Shukufuku | Kitsune's Blessing
Type: Supplementary/Defensive/Offensive
Range: Self
Description: Allows a Ninken to channel chakra to their tail and greatly empower it, chakra usage servers to heighten the physicality of their tails to above the norm, which strengthens muscles for various effects; such as allowing for the faster movement of the tail and also implanting iron like strength unto a Ninken's tail - with a strike from a hardened tail being akin to a strike from a steel bar, and also making it prehensile. Chakra released outside the tail serves to create a barrier of chakra which, a Ninken, employing their familiarity of spinning motions from Gatsuuga variants to shape manipulation, will employ violent gyrations to the barrier of created chakra. This will essentially turn a Ninken's tail into a weapon that can be utilized to pierce, tear and rip through enemy structures, while the inwards surge of chakra serves to assist in the manipulation of the now destructive appendage, allowing a Ninken to whip their tail around at rapid speeds, harden it to clash with solids, and also, employing the Inuzuka clan's signature body transformative techniques, lengthen it so that it can extend to up to twice their body size, and then retract again.
Notes:
- Can be used twice per Ninken.
- No Inuzuka techniques above S rank for the rest of the turn.
- Lasts for four turns.
- The offensive force of this technique can be bolstered by use of a Gatsuuga, as the generated centrifugal force is directly translated into destructive power, as it is used to increase the speed and strength at which the tail lashes out, adding +20 damage and making the tails attacks a blur to the naked eye of Sage rank and below Shinobi.
- Naturally this can be used during combination transformations such as Two Headed Wolf Beast.
Ōkami No Dappi | Molting of the Wolf God
Description: A branch technique of Fenrir's Armament that was created on the same concept of fur manipulation, but for offensive and supplementary purposes rather than defensive ones. During his constant battles, Kotetsu realized that while his ninken could repel incoming attacks, they were susceptible to techniques that would latch onto their body, and they would also be at risk when unable to move. Similar to the parent technique, a Ninken would cause all of their fur to stand on end by channeling chakra throughout their body and into their skin and, through the use of chakra, harden it to the point where it could be comparable to steel wire. In the case of a fused Ninken, they will be able to replicate their own fur onto the body of their Inuzuka partner by utilizing the effect of Fenrir's Lesser Oblige, which allows an Inuzuka to host characteristics of their Ninken onto their own body. The Ninken will then release the hardened, needle-like fur in either a particular direction or in an omnidirectional manner at incredible speeds. The power of the spikes of fur would be able to pierce through solid defenses of the same rank and below and can be released quick enough to take most opponents by surprise. After the fur has been released the Ninken will then saturate their skin with chakra and regrow their fur entirely after two turns. High Breed Ninken however, as a result of their enhanced constitution will be capable of immediately growing their fur back by spending -20 chakra. Additionally, the newly grown fur will have a thickness to it due to the aforementioned saturation of chakra that increases its defensive capabilities, granting one rank to all S-rank and below Inuzuka techniques that utilize a Ninken's fur for two turns.
Notes:
- This technique can only be used two times per Ninken and 4 times per battle, and a Ninken must wait for two turns before using it again.
- No S-rank or above Inuzuka techniques can be used by the Ninken that uses this technique in the same turn.
- Fenrir's Armament cannot be activated in the same turn this technique is used, and if it is active while this technique is used, then the armor will fall away along with the released fur.
- Instead of firing the entirety of their fur, a ninken can instead choose to shoot fur from different parts of his body.
- Can only be taught by Ańbu Juniør
(Inton Modo) - Yin State
Chakra Cost: 200 (-50 per turn)
Description: Based on Hagoromo's Six Paths Sage Mode, those who have completed Yin can enter this mode to elevate their prowess but only in their spiritual capabilities. The lack of the Juubi’s monstrous chakra and natural energy makes it impossible for proper balance of both Yin and Yang natures simultaneously at such a high level. When entering this mode, users first gather their five basic nature chakras and their Yin nature. They then manipulate the ratio of their Yin to Yang chakra such that one nature almost completely overshadows the other, done almost instantly and effortlessly. The result causes the user to enter Yin State. Yin State is the state entered by users when they emphasize their Yin chakra over their Yang. In this state the user is endowed with a pitch-black chakra cloak with white magatama down the center, along the collar and sleeves. The cloak reaches down to the user’s ankles and covers a jet-black jumpsuit is underneath. The user’s nails, lips, hair, and sclera also become jet black. Along with the 4 Truth-Seeking Orbs the user will also gain a Shakujo consisting of the same energy and abilities of the orbs. The main attributes that users gain in this the technique Kuninotokotachi. Kuninotokotachi is a genjutsu technique that grants the user prowess on par with the Uchiha’s Mangekyou Sharingan. When casting genjutsu, the user’s techniques become strong enough to hypnotizes and almost completely control their opponent’s actions like Kotoamatsukami. The user also gains a nigh impenetrable spiritual defense through the shifting of balance, making him immune to any A rank and below Genjutsu none Doujutsu or Yin Genjutsu and a complete defense of up to S rank for other spiritual/mental based abilities ( not counting ones that deal physical damage ). The drawback to this state is that the disproportional amount of energy makes users incapable of using Yang Release techniques and other physically elevating techniques. Advanced forms of taijutsu movement (anything that requires chakra or is B-rank and above) also become unusable.
Note: This technique only last 6 turns and can be used only once per battle.
Note: One must have completed Yin Release in order to use this technique. The user can only use either Yin or Yang state on any bio.
Note: Once the technique ends the user’s spiritual or physical chakra is drained to the barest minimum for their survival, thus making them incapable of using Yin, Yang, or Yin-Yang Release techniques for 10 turns and incapable of using Genjutsu or spiritual abilities for 5 turns.
Note: Likewise, users are unable to use techniques above A-rank for 4 turns.
( Kuninotokotachi ) - Kuninotokotachi (Reference)
Chakra Cost: 50 per turn
Description: This technique is the strongest non-kekkei genkai genjutsu in existence. Kuninotokotachi gives the user’s genjutsu powerful hypnotic and influential abilities and puts them on par with the ocular powers of the Mangekyou Sharingan. The user hides manipulative thoughts and suggestions within their genjutsu such that, when cast on an opponent, they are indistinguishable from their own thoughts. The effects of this technique are strongest the closer one is to the user, allowing the user to influence the actions of others even subliminally. Long enough exposure to the user’s genjutsu while under the affects of Kuninotokotachi will eventually render victims completely unconscious, unable to respond at all. At such a point, the only ways to release the hold of Kuninotokotachi would be for the user to release it themselves, for the user to die or an outside source to transfer at least 150 chakra from Yin techniques or 75 chakra from Yang techniques to balance. Because of the strength of Kuninotokotachi, abilities designed to prevent genjutsu such as mental resistances, barriers, and other seals of the like are ineffective. With this technique the only way to avoid genjutsu would be to prevent them from happening or stay out of range. On the defensive side, Kuninotokotachi allows for the user to reverse genjutsu like Sharingan Genjutsu and even release the affects of techniques like Tsukuyomi.
Note: The hypnosis of this technique allows for the user to mask holes within a genjutsu that would ordinarily cause speculation. For example, if using false surroundings for a sudden drastic environment change, the user could implant a suggestion that would force the opponent not to question how suddenly the environment changed or to ignore certain aspects such as “the water isn’t wet.” However, these suggestions must be spelled out within the user’s move and must pertain to the affects of the genjutsu. A user cannot force opponents to forget how to defend against x-element or make them use y-technique if the genjutsu’s foundation does not establish such foundations.
Note: The effects of this technique are strongest the closer one is to the target. Within short-range users can capture others within their hypnotic spell and completely take over their body within 2 turns. At mid-range the hypnotic spell takes 3 turns, and long range is ineffective. Those with genjutsu specialty can resist for an additional turn while other Yin Release masters can resist for another 2 additional turns are unaffected at mid-range and beyond.
Note: The user can reverse genjutsu with this technique once per turn (one turn cool down for S-rank and above). Should the user fall under the spell of Mangekyou tier genjutsu the user can release the affects at the cost of a move but become incapable of using genjutsu for two turns after the fact.
Note: This technique remains active for as long as the user is within the Yin State of Yin-Yang Mode.
(Inton: Gudodama) Yin Release: Truth Seeking Ball (Reference)
Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra Cost: 70 (-140 to opponent on contact; -20 to user per turn)
Description: This is a version of the Truth Seeker Ball capable only to users within the Yin State. These orbs possess the five nature elements plus the user’s Yin Release chakra. The ratio of Yin chakra that exists within these orbs is greater than that of the parent technique and thus has more spiritual qualities to compensate for the lack of Yang and natural energy. These orbs are around the size of a fist and are dim, translucent, and gray/black. These orbs are malleable like the parent jutsu due to the collection of nature chakra within them, however they interact less with matter because of their spiritual qualities. As a result these orbs have the ability to absorb chakra and energy (minus natural energy). These orbs can absorb chakra from ninjutsu be it energy or physical matter based. As well, if anybody beside the user comes into contact with the orbs, their chakra will be absorbed into the orbs. Only techniques exceeding forbidden rank in strength (100 damage and higher) can overwhelm the orbs enough to destroy them. Like the parent technique the user can still generate various shapes and objects as well as command them up to mid-range. The user can also expand these orbs to create a mid-range level explosion that absorbs the chakra in the area. With a single hand seal, the user can take the chakra from one of the orbs and uses the chakra to boost theirselves or others which will increase the rank of their techniques by one on jutsu up to S rank while adding +20 damage to Forbiddens. This application can be used twice (only once on themselves), sacrificing up to two spheres which do not regenerate. The application can only be used once every three turns, however. Again, like the parent technique the user can only manipulate the jutsu for 2 turns at a time before they go on standby. After using one of the orbs to boost their chakra, they cannot use the orbs for 3 turns.
Note: The orbs are created when the user enters Yin State and last until destroyed or when Yin State ends.
Note: The user can command the orbs up to mid-range, beyond that they cannot actively manipulate them other than to call them back. If the orbs go beyond 20 meters, they will remain stationary until the user gets close enough to call them back.
Note: The user gains 4 orbs which surround them in a fashion of their choosing upon creation.

I could use my earrings to reflect your dog, then the rest would be a stretch. Good fight bro, dope moves, that gen-yin combo got me. Next time we fight i'll be powered up a little bit, see a little more of that arsenal you got