Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Lok's R&Rs
rangeMid
Kai/SubsAllowed
CustomsAllowed
Bio
Raditz had been doing some resting for some time after he last battle with Yashiro. That was definitely a fight to remember, even though he wasnt pushed to his limits. It was definitely entertaining. It had been the largest form of entertainment for a while and boredom was subtly creeping back in. It was time to find some more entertainment.

Raditz had been walking in the middle of the forrest for a while now and nothing had showed up. He began to wonder if he had to terrorize a town or two to get it exciting again. After some deliberation with himself he figure he would wait for trouble to find him. If nothing would happen in a full day then he would to the nearest village and destroy it just for kicks.

I wonder who has the balls to challenge me. I have been on a winning streak lately and I'm still feeling lucky! Haha!

Please post bio and turn decision

Wakizashi

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A bardock vs. Raditz Fight! this is what i have been waiting for.

Raditz waited for the one that would face him. Turns out the one that would face him resembled his late Father, Bardock. Puzzled, Raditz questioned his entire existence to being the result of genjutsu. The thought of someone trying to get under Raditz skin with a gen jutsu was something so ridiculous. As Raditz Simply glares at the man he also Passively activates his chakra sensory ability and decided that he would drop both his Ankle weights to the ground from his sides.

(Chakra Henkanshi no Jutsu) - Chakra Sensing Technique-passive
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 15 (- 5 per turn)
Damage points: N/A
Description: This is a very advanced of advancing the ability to feel and sense chakra. The technique allows the user to concentrate and detect someone's chakra. Users can use this to determine the nature of a jutsu used as well as sense masses of chakra. The use of this can be compared to Sharingan's brutish level of sensory, able to sense collection of chakra but not the level of clarity and precision Byakugan has.
Note: Can only be used by bios with Sensory ability.
Note: After having on a bio for 1 month, users gain the ability to activate Sensory passively.

(Katai Omori: Doroppu) Leg Weights: Drop
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: N/A
Damage: N/A (+20 to Kicks, 2x Running Speed)
Description:
The user stops, bends over to reach his legs and unstraps his leg weights, dropping them to the ground. As a result the user gains a drastic boost to his running speed (doubles) and +20 to all his Strong Fist Kick-related moves. However, this boost in strength and speed is completely nullified when releasing the EIG or when using any kind of movement speed enhancement technique or weight manipulation technique; they don't add up on each other.

Immediately after dropping his leg weights, Raditz quickly attaches the ninja wire to the loop at the end of the Chokuto as he grips it before making a tall leap into the air arching back down upon the imitation of his father as he rapidly spins extending his chokuto out slicing thru all around himself. This would be capable of cutting thru Bardock without any obstructions.

( Chakura Bōsekiken ) - Chakra Spinning Blade
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user will channel chakra into their sword, making it glow blue, and then jump into the air. They spin at a rapid rate, creating a spinning circle and cutting through the enemy target.