Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ill take this one ;) come at me ;) ill use My celebrimbor bio if you need me to ill link it :) Also what should i Call you on AB 😂 too used to calling People by Their Real names XD you go first

Sauron

Elite
Kin
565💸
Kumi
3,174💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ill take this one ;) come at me ;) ill use My celebrimbor bio if you need me to ill link it :) Also what should i Call you on AB 😂 too used to calling People by Their Real names XD you go first
Jashinist immortal elf it is then 😅

Ciri stands almost mesmerised by the ethereal being stood before her, her lack of sensing abilities did not stop her from being able to feel the power radiating from his presence, Adara could feel the same.

Giving each other a sideways glance Ciri raises both hands in the air erecting a multitude of crystal spikes directly beneath and around her opponent.

As the spikes rise up to skewer her target and he counters/avoids them she focuses her chakra into the ground causing a single earth pillar to erupt beneath her feet that propelles her high into the air, as she rises up she forms the ram hand seal and exhales a tremendous blast of wind down onto her opponent

(Shōton no Jutsu) - Greater Crystal Release Technique)
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: A greater version of the Crystal Release. With this, Guren can further expand upon her mastery over the release, utilizing crystal in various ways to attack or defend herself.

(Doton no Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The user does the Ram handseal and inhales, kneading his chakra into his lungs, exhaling a huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path. Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

Chakra 1250
Jutsu used 70
Chakra remaining 1180