Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I desperately need a W finally. That's why I'll use my Barney bio, which is also because I don't have another. Go figure, I should probably do something about that. I'd also like the fight to be 5 rounds and then graded because I think that gives me the highest chance of getting a W, which is close to null anyway. So the fight is official, all standard rules apply and we're fighting in Takemikazuchi’s Anvil (127). It's an LM covered in snow and that's where @ZK (shoutout to zk) is taking over the mining business from the Samurai. The entrance to the mine is located within the massive, 100m in diameter, pit. We're standing at mid range right next to the edge of the pit, being on my left and your right. It's a 20m deep fall if you somehow manage to fall into it, so try not to do that. I wish us good luck, especially myself since I'll probably need it more.​

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
La Luna in sig. But fight Solf as I don’t want to lose.
Asked solf if I could fight you instead since i fought him already and he's cool with it. Also, I'm thinking of making my other bio into Otsutsuki so I'm curious to see how it's used and what it can do. I'll edit my post in a bit with my opening move, unless you want it yourself.
__

CW
Osoroshī no Hakui | Horrible's Lab Coat
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra: 40 (-5)
Damage: N/A
Description: Horrible's Lab Coat is a special form of equipment used by certified medical ninja. The coat has many abilities, of which some rely and are based on medical knowledge. It is a white doctors coat that fits tightly around the user, with a row of buttons on the right shoulder, which are used to tighten the coat properly and to avoid it from being taken down or ripped off. The coat is imbued with a single seal of great power and diversity, used for generic sealing through advanced medical sealing knowledge. The seal is placed into the lining of the coat and it is invisible to the naked eye. The imbued seal only manifests itself in the chest pocket that the coat has, and it has the ability to seal anything put into it. For example, if the user puts living tissue, organic matter, etc into it, the chest pocket will recognize its composition and seal it into a container within the proper medium required to prevent it from decaying and deteriorating. Once an object is sealed through the chest pocket, the coat has the ability to store the sealed object until the user has a need for it. Visually, from the inside of the coat, the stored objects can be seen as drawn objects with their appropriate sealing formulae surrounding them. Essentially, it acts as a warehouse status and a library, allowing the user to know all the objects that are sealed within the coat and containing a variety of sealing scrolls for a multitude of purposes. Once the need arises, only the user can call forth of the sealed objects in the form of simple sealing scrolls that will slide through the users sleeve and into his hand. Furthermore, the coat removes the users need to carry pouches for various other ninja tools and weapons, which can be stored within the coat and slid through the sleeves. Sealing anything through the chest pocket counts as a move per turn and activating any sealing scroll counts as a move as well, depending on the technique that the scroll is used for. As such, techniques for scrolls would have to be posted separately. Due to these intricate abilities, the coat has a fully developed chakra system of its own, but it uses the users chakra in order to power itself. As such, it constantly drains the users chakra, nature manipulates it into sound release chakra and in turn it always pulses with it in very short intervals in a spherical fashion. The constant sound release chakra pulse has the ability to set the users own chakra on the right track, matching his original chakra signature and cleansing it from any disturbance, using the vibrations caused by the sound release chakra. Furthermore, the sound release chakra pulse reaches up to short range (5m) and it is invisible and harmless to the opponent, until the user decides to use it offensively. Once he does, at the cost of a technique per turn, the user can use the sound release chakra pulse to push away and render useless, anything within short range of himself. This ability has the power of an A rank sound release chakra pulse that can be seen as a white ripple, and as such complies with its strengths and weaknesses. Essentially, the sound release chakra pulse, purges through the technique or object, ridding it from the opponents chakra and control due to its high frequency and vibrations, and dissipates and crumbles it apart. However, this ability can only be used twice per battle and it can only push the opponent away, instead of harming him. Due to the constant sound release chakra pulse that reaches up to mid range, when not used offensively, the area is filled with the users chakra, thus why chakra sensors and Sharingan users can't precisely pinpoint the users location. They can only assess that the user is within the area filled with his chakra, essentially blinding them in a similar fashion to how the hidden mist justu blinds the Sharingan, when they use their advanced tracking abilities. Furthermore, the sound release chakra pulse has the ability to muffle all sounds that happen within the field affected by the pulse. The sound release chakra pulse reacts to the sounds and using the exact reverse frequency, cancels out the sounds, acting as a dead field for sounds. Due to the sound training, the user is aware of this change, and able to ignore the effect of the chakra pulse, allowing him to hear all sounds normally. Likewise, any other ninja with sound release training will be able to ignore these effects and hear all the sounds normally. At last, the sound release chakra pulse has the ability to report to the user the information when it gets into contact with an object or a living being, informing him that there's something within short range. This becomes useful to the user when his vision is impaired, and provides a great combination along with his hearing.
Note: Only McRazor can use this
Note: The sound pulse only activates once every two turns correcting the users chakra, but only breaks A rank and below genjutsu.
Note: The cloak can be destroyed by the total of S rank power and if it's damaged the sound and sealing is rendered useless.
__

To start the battle off, Barney would cast an illusion onto you. Immediately you would feel as if water started building up in your lungs, airways and mouth. Gasping for breath would be a natural response as the drowning would unconsciously prompt you to start hyperventilating. Simultaneously with the handseal, he decided to go for a run because cardio was good, but also because one of his sensei told him that he was too stationary and lazy. Of course he wasn't. Especially in the bed and he would even go as far to prove it if necessary. How insulting. He wanted to change that notion. Besides, he also wanted to move away from the edge of the pit to make sure he doesn't fall into it. It's worth noting that Barney was a genjutsu master. He knew how this game usually goes, so he gave you just a brief moment, to see how you would react to the illusion nesting itself into your mind, but nevertheless, ready to continue with his assault.
幻 Genjutsu: Akuma no Izumi | Illusionary Arts: The Demonic Fountain
Type: Offensive
Range: Short to Mid
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description:
The user does 2 hand seals (Ram+Dog) and inserts his chakra into his opponents brain. By doing this he triggers an illusion were the enemy will suddenly feel as if water is gushing inside his mouth, both bursting and flowing out of his mouth but also into his air ways, drowning him from the inside. The water gushes and flows with increased volume and speed as time passes, quickly overflowing his air ways, lungs, gastric tract, stomach and also his ears, leaving the enemy in a state of desperation as he struggles to breathe and gain balance within this demonic overflow of water. As the human reflex in a drowning situation is to gasp for air, the enemy will eventually start, in reality, to hyperventilate (without noticing) which will lead progressively to him fainting. Of course, all of what the enemy experiences is but an illusion and his lost of conscience is due to his own hyperventilating panic.

Note: Enemy has to release the gen in his immediate counter or he'll lose conscience the beginning of the users following turn
Note2: User can only use Ninjutsu (elemental or not) up to S-Rank in the same turn
Note3: User can't use other Genjutsu in the same turn
Note4: Can only be used twice per battle
Note5: Can only be taught by Scorps

Last edited:
Reactions: Troi

El Alucard

Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
May I take this over? I'll use Seven in my signature.
-Wearing Iris
Iris
Type: Weapon
Chakra cost: N/A
Description: Iris is a cloak said to be forged from darkness itself , it's black in color and it fits itself to the height and desires such as color, shape, size and accessories e.g. hood of the user which if used correctly allows the user to camouflage with his surroundings although ninjas of higher rank, can easily spot the user, the camouflage only masks the user's appearance, it doesn't mask chakra, sound, scent etc. When viewed up close, the cloak seems to be made of several tormented souls each trying to break free from the cloak, the true substance used to create the cloak is unknown but it is known the cloak can passively block basic ninja tools without sustaining so much as a scratch. Iris has only one special ability and that is the ability to create chakra human figures out of itself, it is rumored that it's simply the cloak releasing a soul and forcing it to do the user's bidding, these figures are black as night (Like an human with no face nor hair then covered completely in black paint), these figures also bend and move the same way the human body does i.e. the joints and movements and they vary in height and body proportion(still within humanly possibilities), plus they pack quite a punch possessing with each attack counting as A rank similarly to how an earth golem's freeform attack depends on its rank e.g. A rank golem freeform = A rank damage . Each chakra human figure counts as A rank Wind and costs the user 30 chakra per usage , also, each figure must be short range from Iris at all times or it'll simply vanish and if the user chooses, he might decide not to create the figure fully i.e. creating upper body etc. the it still counts as A rank
~ Only one chakra figure can be created at a time and it costs user 30 chakra plus it counts as a move and each figure stays for a turn before running out of chakra and vanishing.
~ Can only be taught by Lytes.
~ The Cloak's is so evil and dark that everything that comes from it is affected by its color, In real terms, the cloak literally darkens any chakra that passes through it changing its color to black, furthermore, In the NV, it has been shown that elemental chakra can exist in various color. If this explanation doesn't work, then, The wind chakra in the figures is so concentrated that the blue chakra appears to black
~ The cloak can withstand freeform Taijutsu and weapons such as kunais, even explosive tags, it can also withstand up to B rank jutsus, any more would damage the cloak.
-Personal Summon Keleano (Human form)
Visual Reference.
You must be registered for see images
(Kuchiyose: Arashi no Onna Keleano) - Summoning: Keleano Lady of the Storm
Type: Supplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: 40
Description: Keleano is the Love Goddess Aphrodite's very fierce younger sister. She was born in a brutal storm in the valley of the cardinals and this was prophesied to be a great sign of things to come. Due to having been born and raised in those conditions, she became so accustomed to that environment, and as such gained dual affinity for lightning and water, which she can perform up to A-rank. Similar to the way her sister enters battle, Keleano is enveloped by a vortex of water also altering her looks. She emerges as a large blue bird, although not as large as her sister. She is about 3/4 the size of Gamabunta, has a wingspan of 15 meters and can fit two riders on her back. As her transformation is complete the water vortex shoots forward a powerful stream of water, equivalent to that of a B-rank technique which leaves behind a watery residue on her wings which she can use her own water source. Having grown up in the stormy valley of the cardinals, she has flown in that weather many a time and has had to learn how to balance and move very fast in order to be able to evade from any type of danger, this including lightning. As such she is very agile and can fly and move faster than the average summon. She believes her fierce attitude represents her affinity. The only flaw she has is she can be quite naïve sometimes, willing to fight any opponent even though they are stronger than her. She is very trustworthy and also trusts her summoner and despite being young, she is a very good fighter and very helpful as well.

Note: Can be Only Summoned Once.
Note: Must sign cardinal contract to use.
Note: Can only be taught by El Alucard.
Note: Lasts for four turns

Arrrggh, I hate, the cold.

Quit complaining we're almost there.

As the two walked towards their destination, they would be stopped by a man in a white lab coat.

Cool lab coat, as Seven says this Iris would take the same form as the man's lab coat, only black instead of white. (simply visual)

He thought maybe he could become friends with the man if they wore the same thing alas the calm atmosphere suddenly turned chaotic as Seven would suddenly begin to feel as though he was drowning. No water jutsu seemed to have been used but in todays world with all these new abilities who knew what his opponent was capable off.

The man would dart off to the side as Seven begins to hyperventilate gasping for air. Keleano would have figured out it was an illusion as their connection to each other via way of the wild would be interrupted due to improper chakra flow.

It's an illusion, pull yourself together , she calmly states not once taking her eyes off the man.

Seven would quickly undo the illusion using Kai and compose himself with a few light face slaps.

Right, I knew that. HEY MAN! WHAT'S UP WITH YOU!? WANNA FIGHT HUH!?

Keleano on the other hand had no patience for the attacker as she would hurl a compressed ball of lightning towards her enemy. The ball upon entering close range to the man would detonate into a massive lightning explosion shocking him.

(Genjutsu: Kai ) - Illusion Technique: Release
Chakra Cost: 15-40
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user does one hand seal to focus and then proceeds to disturb his chakra flow by forcefully stopping it momentarily and then "spiking" his spiritual energy, unbalancing his chakra. This dispels any genjutsu set upon the user except MS Eye Techniques, Paralysis-like Genjutsu and Demonic Illusion: Toad Confrontation Chant. The effectiveness of this technique is dependent upon the skill of the user. A Jounin rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to C-rank. An S-class ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to B-rank. A Sannin rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to A-rank. A Sage rank user can dispel Genjutsu up to S-Rank. The user may use this technique through physical contact on others to dispel them from Genjutsu. The technique can only be used once per turn and the user still needs to fully follow the logic as to why he figured out it was an illusion.

(Raiton: Sanda Appu) – Lightning Release: Thunder Up
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The user concentrates a lot of lightning chakra into their hand, compressing it into a ball of lightning energy. The user can then hurl it at the enemy or trust it forward in a melee attack. Once the ball hits the target, it expands into a massive lightning explosion.

Reactions: McRazor

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
May I take this over? I'll use Seven in my signature.
-Wearing Iris
Iris
Type: Weapon
Chakra cost: N/A
Description: Iris is a cloak said to be forged from darkness itself , it's black in color and it fits itself to the height and desires such as color, shape, size and accessories e.g. hood of the user which if used correctly allows the user to camouflage with his surroundings although ninjas of higher rank, can easily spot the user, the camouflage only masks the user's appearance, it doesn't mask chakra, sound, scent etc. When viewed up close, the cloak seems to be made of several tormented souls each trying to break free from the cloak, the true substance used to create the cloak is unknown but it is known the cloak can passively block basic ninja tools without sustaining so much as a scratch. Iris has only one special ability and that is the ability to create chakra human figures out of itself, it is rumored that it's simply the cloak releasing a soul and forcing it to do the user's bidding, these figures are black as night (Like an human with no face nor hair then covered completely in black paint), these figures also bend and move the same way the human body does i.e. the joints and movements and they vary in height and body proportion(still within humanly possibilities), plus they pack quite a punch possessing with each attack counting as A rank similarly to how an earth golem's freeform attack depends on its rank e.g. A rank golem freeform = A rank damage . Each chakra human figure counts as A rank Wind and costs the user 30 chakra per usage , also, each figure must be short range from Iris at all times or it'll simply vanish and if the user chooses, he might decide not to create the figure fully i.e. creating upper body etc. the it still counts as A rank
~ Only one chakra figure can be created at a time and it costs user 30 chakra plus it counts as a move and each figure stays for a turn before running out of chakra and vanishing.
~ Can only be taught by Lytes.
~ The Cloak's is so evil and dark that everything that comes from it is affected by its color, In real terms, the cloak literally darkens any chakra that passes through it changing its color to black, furthermore, In the NV, it has been shown that elemental chakra can exist in various color. If this explanation doesn't work, then, The wind chakra in the figures is so concentrated that the blue chakra appears to black
~ The cloak can withstand freeform Taijutsu and weapons such as kunais, even explosive tags, it can also withstand up to B rank jutsus, any more would damage the cloak.
-Personal Summon Keleano (Human form)
Visual Reference.
You must be registered for see images
(Kuchiyose: Arashi no Onna Keleano) - Summoning: Keleano Lady of the Storm
Description: Keleano is the Love Goddess Aphrodite's very fierce younger sister. She was born in a brutal storm in the valley of the cardinals and this was prophesied to be a great sign of things to come. Due to having been born and raised in those conditions, she became so accustomed to that environment, and as such gained dual affinity for lightning and water, which she can perform up to A-rank. Similar to the way her sister enters battle, Keleano is enveloped by a vortex of water also altering her looks. She emerges as a large blue bird, although not as large as her sister. She is about 3/4 the size of Gamabunta, has a wingspan of 15 meters and can fit two riders on her back. As her transformation is complete the water vortex shoots forward a powerful stream of water, equivalent to that of a B-rank technique which leaves behind a watery residue on her wings which she can use her own water source. Having grown up in the stormy valley of the cardinals, she has flown in that weather many a time and has had to learn how to balance and move very fast in order to be able to evade from any type of danger, this including lightning. As such she is very agile and can fly and move faster than the average summon. She believes her fierce attitude represents her affinity. The only flaw she has is she can be quite naïve sometimes, willing to fight any opponent even though they are stronger than her. She is very trustworthy and also trusts her summoner and despite being young, she is a very good fighter and very helpful as well.

Note: Can be Only Summoned Once.
Note: Must sign cardinal contract to use.
Note: Can only be taught by El Alucard.
Note: Lasts for four turns

Arrrggh, I hate, the cold.

Quit complaining we're almost there.

As the two walked towards their destination, they would be stopped by a man in a white lab coat.

Cool lab coat, as Seven says this Iris would take the same form as the man's lab coat, only black instead of white. (simply visual)

He thought maybe he could become friends with the man if they wore the same thing alas the calm atmosphere suddenly turned chaotic as Seven would suddenly begin to feel as though he was drowning. No water jutsu seemed to have been used but in todays world with all these new abilities who knew what his opponent was capable off.

The man would dart off to the side as Seven begins to hyperventilate gasping for air. Keleano would have figured out it was an illusion as their connection to each other via way of the wild would be interrupted due to improper chakra flow.

It's an illusion, pull yourself together , she calmly states not once taking her eyes off the man.

Seven would quickly undo the illusion using Kai and compose himself with a few light face slaps.

Right, I knew that. HEY MAN! WHAT'S UP WITH YOU!? WANNA FIGHT HUH!?

Keleano on the other hand had no patience for the attacker as she would hurl a compressed ball of lightning towards her enemy. The ball upon entering close range to the man would detonate into a massive lightning explosion shocking him.

Description: The user does one hand seal to focus and then proceeds to disturb his chakra flow by forcefully stopping it momentarily and then "spiking" his spiritual energy, unbalancing his chakra. This dispels any genjutsu set upon the user except MS Eye Techniques, Paralysis-like Genjutsu and Demonic Illusion: Toad Confrontation Chant. The effectiveness of this technique is dependent upon the skill of the user. A Jounin rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to C-rank. An S-class ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to B-rank. A Sannin rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to A-rank. A Sage rank user can dispel Genjutsu up to S-Rank. The user may use this technique through physical contact on others to dispel them from Genjutsu. The technique can only be used once per turn and the user still needs to fully follow the logic as to why he figured out it was an illusion.

(Raiton: Sanda Appu) – Lightning Release: Thunder Up
Description: The user concentrates a lot of lightning chakra into their hand, compressing it into a ball of lightning energy. The user can then hurl it at the enemy or trust it forward in a melee attack. Once the ball hits the target, it expands into a massive lightning explosion.
Thank you for taking over. Now that the opponent changed I guess my first move wasn't the best in hindsight. Good luck either way!
__

It was two versus one. Not what Barney anticipated when he set himself on this suicidal mission. His illusion turned out to be a foolish attempt and he wrote that one off as a loss. Since they were two, Barney found himself quickly on the defense and he had to do something about it.

Barney: I am not alone either. Say hello to my alter ego!

Dr. Horrible: MUAHAHAHAHA! Nice coat yourself. Wink.

From his experience, the best way to fight two individuals were large scales techniques that would prompt both to react, not giving them time to attack back. As such, immediately upon hearing the lightning cracking, which sounded much alike Chidori, he manifested his own technique. Since he was facing lightning, there weren't many things in his arsenal that would easily deal with lightning, except for wind. Though, he wanted to stay away from a boring tennis match that would only result in spamming a circle of S&W techniques, he opted for some style points, as was his expertise. Continuing his run, he would jump forward into a handstand, placing his hands at the already existing snow and channeling chakra into it, while letting his momentum carry him forward, allowing him to turn around in a summersault and drop on the ground, landing on his feet but in a kneeling position. This action was performed with utmost gymnastic precision and flawlessly executed alongside a single handseal that would coat the massive wave of snow with a strong layer of wind, all within the same timeframe and just as the lightning started to crackle in Keleano's hand. Alongside the basic idea of overpowering the lightning while still maintaining some wind around it and making both of you defend simultaneously, the wave was meant to carry such a massive momentum that it would push you into the pit like an avalanche and bury you deep in snow. Upon finishing his combo, he would use his kneeling to slam his hand on the ground in a fluid motion once again, summoning Aoi right next to him, his dear companion, for her precious sensing ability and their mind link. Her sensing was so delicate that she could sense all water molecules around the whole battlefield, including those of which our bodies were composed, easily relaying the fluctuations around the battlefield to Barney.

Aoi: Is this why you summon me? Because there's two of them? Since when are you scared of two?

B&H: Shut uuuup!

(Hyouton: Yuki no Tsunami) Ice Release: Giant Wave of Snow
Description: The user will place his hands on the already snow-covered ground and make the snow form a giant wave that will crash onto the enemy and bury them in snow, possibly killing them.
Note: Must already be in an area that is snow-covered.
Note: Can be used twice per battle.
Note: Courtesy of Haku Yuki.

Hyouton/Futon: Kaze Okan Nohara | Ice Style/Wind Style: Wind Chill Field
Range: Short-Long
Description: With a single handseal, immediately after using an ice jutsu, the user can coat the ice jutsu with a layer of wind, that will protect the ice from lighting attacks and prevent it from shattering. In order to successfully perform it, the user must train the handseal and be able to string it with the handseals of the ice jutsu, so that it seems like it's only one sequence of handseals. With the wind layer, ice can finally fight with lighting at the same rank. Since the wind is covering the ice, it still has the double advantage against water, meaning that is still can freeze it due to the low temperature, but it becomes weaker to fire attacks because the fire would use the wind coating as fuel to burn the ice quicker and before the melted water manages to evaporate the fire.
Note: The rank of Wind itself would be A at maximum potential
Note: Can only be used thrice per battle
Note: Only McRazor can teach this

Type: Offensive/Defensive
Description:
The Blue Dawn is a big blue crane, with red eyes and a orange long beak, with a wing spam of 15 meters. Calm, composed and with a naturally leadership demeanor, when she is on the ground, standing on her two legs, she is about 3 meters tall. Being the Matriarch of the Cranes, she stands as their leader. Capable of communicating with his summoner either through speech or through a special mind link. Her powers are unrivaled as are her flying grace and speed while also being a master manipulator of Water. Unable to use Water jutsu themselves, she can, however, use 3 water based abilities which more than make up for that small short coming.
Abilities:
-She is capable of exhaling a strong, wide, S-Rank, short to long range, dense stream of Water, which can be used as a water source for the users techniques
-She can materialize water from the atmosphere around her to create a spherical, transparent S-Rank Water Shield around her, protecting her and her summoner
-She can sense any water molecule in the field, up to Long Range
-Can be summoned anywhere between short to mid range of the summoner
Restrictions:
-Can only be summoned once
-Can stay on the field for a max of 4 turns
-Using the Water Stream and the Water Shield count towards the users move count

El Alucard

Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Seven was quite excited upon seeing the man manipulate the snow, he also thought about how cool his opponents move was in the way it was executed. He was clearly skilled and wanted to keep his distance it seemed, so Seven would make it his mission to move into close range. Keleano immediately understood what Seven was planning and prepared to move with her partner.
Seven would begin his plan immediately after the snow wave starts to take form by performing a singular handseal and exhaling Selenium infused flames, narrow at the mouth but widening as it moves forward. The now enhanced stream of flames would clash with the snow creating a thick mist, however this would not stop the flames from moving onwards and burning his opponents. As he continued the stream Seven would walk slowly forwards closing the gap between them.
Meanwhile at the same time as Seven began his attack she too would act. Lifting her hand into the air she would send an electrical discharge into the clouds thus unleashing a bolt of lightning on the man and his companion. Locating them even though it was misty was no problem at all as Seven has the ability able to sense their spirits and she was sharing his sense via their connection. She would walk forward keeping same pace as Seven as the two approached their defending opponents.

Keleano couldn't help but notice the similarities between Seven and the unknown man, both seemingly annoyingly extra and loud, both having alter egos, both signed to avian types and the man summoning a blue crane of the same size and color as herself, and both with their stupid lab coats. Only difference was, the way he executed that move, everything in a fluid motion, that was experience. Seven was not ready, with his current level he was only strong enough to beat the weakest of the killer league.

(Mental Conversation)
Lets finish this quickly Seven, this man seems more than we can handle.

WHAT? No!! Did you see the flip, the FINESE!! I wanna learn cool moves too!

*sigh*

Just trust me 13, I've been learning too you know. I have a great teacher.

Tch, whatever. She responded blushing lightly

(Katon: Gōen no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Great Flame Technique
Damage: 80+20
Description: The user does one handseal and inhales while molding a great amount of chakra into their lungs and expelling a large stream of flames from their mouth. The user has control over the concentration of the technique, being able to produce a narrow jet of flames, highly concentrated or one that will widen along its range. The flames are hot enough to quickly evaporate large quantities of water within a relatively short amount of time.

Serenton: Ōkui | Selenium Dust: Gluttony
Chakra: 20
Description: A supplementary use of Serenton release. Due to the red sand's unique properties, the dust can be used to augment other elements through several means;
Water
Due to the ability to form Selenium from water sources, the ground and the user's body. The user when creating a water technique can infuse serenton chakra to form selenium dust into said water technique giving it a reddish hue. The infused selenium dust not only makes the water technique denser/heavier. The infusion translates to a +20/+1 rank boost in the water technique's strength. This can be used on other logical water related elements such as rain.
Fire
When creating a fire technique from the ground or from the user's body, the user creates a solid core of selenium to said fire technique. Due to Selenium's high melting point, the solid core wouldn't be melted by the flames. However, the selenium core would continuously release a burst of fine red sand that causes non stop dust explosions which strengthens the flames and by extension the fire technique. The infusion translates to a +20/+1 rank boost in the fire technique's strength. However, being hit by an enhanced fire technique administers no selenium related side effects.
Wind
Similarly to the water usage, the user infuses selenium dust into their wind techniques giving it a reddish hue which not only makes it denser/heavier. The infusion translates to a +20/+1 rank boost in the wind technique's strength. This can be used on other logical wind related elements such as Typhoon etc.
Earth
The user either coats his earth technique in selenium dust or creates the selenium in the core of the earth technique, the former method gives the technique a reddish hue. The infusion translates to a +20/+1 rank boost in the earth technique's strength. This can be used on other logical earth related elements such as lava(Selenium dust's high melting point allows it to coexist with lava techniques) etc.
Lightning
The user when using a lightning technique also releases fine selenium particles giving the lightning technique a slight reddish hue. The particles augments the lightning technique due to Selenium's photovoltaic action (Converts light to electricity) and its photoconductive action (Its electrical resistance decreases with increased illumination). The photovoltaic action means light from the lightning technique gets converted to electricity in the particles which in turn boosts the lightning technique. The photoconductive action means the the particle's electrical resistance decreases from the light produced by the lightning technique, this allows the lightning technique to freely be conducted through the selenium dust particles slightly increasing its size. The infusion translates to a +20/+1 rank boost in the lightning technique's strength. This can only be used on lightning techniques produced from the user's body or the ground. It can also be used on other lightning related elements such as Storm release etc. It however can't be used on Black Lightning since that form of lightning produces little to no light.
Note:
- Each infusion can only be used 5 times per battle with 2 turn cooldowns.
- The S/W of the boosted technique isn't changed.
- It's a passive technique that's performed in the same TF as the boosted technique, but occupies a move slot

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Kiba) - Lightning Release: Fangs of Lightning
Damage: 40
Description: The user will raise his hand or a weapon and send an electrical discharge into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location. The discharges are triggered right after the technique and cannot be delayed or prepared before hand but are quite fast.

Last edited:

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Seven was quite excited upon seeing the man manipulate the snow, he also thought about how cool his opponents move was in the way it was executed. He was clearly skilled and wanted to keep his distance it seemed, so Seven would make it his mission to move into close range. Keleano immediately understood what Seven was planning and prepared to move with her partner.
Seven would begin his plan immediately after the snow wave starts to take form by performing a singular handseal and exhaling Selenium infused flames, narrow at the mouth but widening as it moves forward. The now enhanced stream of flames would clash with the snow creating a thick mist, however this would not stop the flames from moving onwards and burning his opponents. As he continued the stream Seven would walk slowly forwards closing the gap between them.
Meanwhile at the same time as Seven began his attack she too would act. Lifting her hand into the air she would send an electrical discharge into the clouds thus unleashing a bolt of lightning on the man and his companion. Locating them even though it was misty was no problem at all as Seven has the ability able to sense their spirits and she was sharing his sense via their connection. She would walk forward keeping same pace as Seven as the two approached their defending opponents.

Keleano couldn't help but notice the similarities between Seven and the unknown man, both seemingly annoyingly extra and loud, both having alter egos, both signed to avian types and the man summoning a blue crane of the same size and color as herself, and both with their stupid lab coats. Only difference was, the way he executed that move, everything in a fluid motion, that was experience. Seven was not ready, with his current level he was only strong enough to beat the weakest of the killer league.

(Mental Conversation)
Lets finish this quickly Seven, this man seems more than we can handle.

WHAT? No!! Did you see the flip, the FINESE!! I wanna learn cool moves too!

*sigh*

Just trust me 13, I've been learning too you know. I have a great teacher.

Tch, whatever. She responded blushing lightly

(Katon: Gōen no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Great Flame Technique
Damage: 80+20
Description: The user does one handseal and inhales while molding a great amount of chakra into their lungs and expelling a large stream of flames from their mouth. The user has control over the concentration of the technique, being able to produce a narrow jet of flames, highly concentrated or one that will widen along its range. The flames are hot enough to quickly evaporate large quantities of water within a relatively short amount of time.

Serenton: Ōkui | Selenium Dust: Gluttony
Description: A supplementary use of Serenton release. Due to the red sand's unique properties, the dust can be used to augment other elements through several means;
Water
Due to the ability to form Selenium from water sources, the ground and the user's body. The user when creating a water technique can infuse serenton chakra to form selenium dust into said water technique giving it a reddish hue. The infused selenium dust not only makes the water technique denser/heavier. The infusion translates to a +20/+1 rank boost in the water technique's strength. This can be used on other logical water related elements such as rain.
Fire
When creating a fire technique from the ground or from the user's body, the user creates a solid core of selenium to said fire technique. Due to Selenium's high melting point, the solid core wouldn't be melted by the flames. However, the selenium core would continuously release a burst of fine red sand that causes non stop dust explosions which strengthens the flames and by extension the fire technique. The infusion translates to a +20/+1 rank boost in the fire technique's strength. However, being hit by an enhanced fire technique administers no selenium related side effects.
Wind
Similarly to the water usage, the user infuses selenium dust into their wind techniques giving it a reddish hue which not only makes it denser/heavier. The infusion translates to a +20/+1 rank boost in the wind technique's strength. This can be used on other logical wind related elements such as Typhoon etc.
Earth
The user either coats his earth technique in selenium dust or creates the selenium in the core of the earth technique, the former method gives the technique a reddish hue. The infusion translates to a +20/+1 rank boost in the earth technique's strength. This can be used on other logical earth related elements such as lava(Selenium dust's high melting point allows it to coexist with lava techniques) etc.
Lightning
The user when using a lightning technique also releases fine selenium particles giving the lightning technique a slight reddish hue. The particles augments the lightning technique due to Selenium's photovoltaic action (Converts light to electricity) and its photoconductive action (Its electrical resistance decreases with increased illumination). The photovoltaic action means light from the lightning technique gets converted to electricity in the particles which in turn boosts the lightning technique. The photoconductive action means the the particle's electrical resistance decreases from the light produced by the lightning technique, this allows the lightning technique to freely be conducted through the selenium dust particles slightly increasing its size. The infusion translates to a +20/+1 rank boost in the lightning technique's strength. This can only be used on lightning techniques produced from the user's body or the ground. It can also be used on other lightning related elements such as Storm release etc. It however can't be used on Black Lightning since that form of lightning produces little to no light.
Note:
- Each infusion can only be used 5 times per battle with 2 turn cooldowns.
- The S/W of the boosted technique isn't changed.
- It's a passive technique that's performed in the same TF as the boosted technique, but occupies a move slot

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Kiba) - Lightning Release: Fangs of Lightning
Damage: 40
Description: The user will raise his hand or a weapon and send an electrical discharge into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location. The discharges are triggered right after the technique and cannot be delayed or prepared before hand but are quite fast.
Barney's wave formed but it was short lived. Instead of burying his opponents in snow, the snow would turn into thick mist, blocking his vision, as it seemed that a fire technique melted right through it. Barney knew the mechanics behind his technique and how much power would be required to achieve such feat, so with some simple deduction, he realized that the fire wasn't just simple fire. It must've been some form of an empowered technique. Simultaneously, lightning shot up into the sky and it seemed like it would strike downwards. Reactionary, since Barney was running beforehand which created a bit of distance already and only stopping briefly for the execution of his techniques, he would re-assume his run towards long range from his original position and out of harms way of the lightning and hopefully the fire. Unbeknownst to his opponent, most likely, Barney would actually propulse his body forwards, making sure that he is out of harms way as the fire reaches his previous position, simultaneously with the lightning striking it. If the opponent managed to somehow see Barney, he would see an illusionary copy of him being struck by the techniques, quite possibly giving him a fake sense of success. Now at long range, Barney would follow up by effortlessly releasing his curse mark of heaven and then with an incredibly powerful technique of his own, taking control of the mist as it formed. The mist would first form around him and then spread into the naturally created mist, giving it chakra absorbing properties.

Oto Suishin: Suishin kurōn sakkaku | Sound Propulsion: Propulsion Clone Illusion
Range: Short/Mid
Description: Using this technique and following the principles of sound propulsion, the user will perform a concentrated full body propulsion in order to launch himself at the opponent or out of harms way and he will use the residue chakra after the propulsion in order to place a genjutsu upon the opponent. As the user propulses his body, the opponent will see a clone of the users body appear. It will seems to him as the user charged at him so quickly that he managed to split his body in the process, leaving a perfect copy of himself behind. Furthermore, in the illusion the clone will charge at the opponent, mirror mimicking the users movements. This means that the clone will do the same movements as the user but with the opposite hand or leg, for example. Once the clone reaches the opponent it disappears leaving the opponent with the sore reality.
Note: Can only be used by Sound Propulsion students
Note: Can only be used 3 times per battle

( Ten no Juin: Ichi ) - Heaven's Cursed Seal: Level 1
Chakra: 30 ( 200 chakra pool; -10 to user per turn )
Description: The user wills the opening of the cursed seal partially, giving him more chakra and more strength, as the Senjutsu Chakra contained within the seal is unleashed upon the users body in a reduced amount. Patterned red lines that extend from the Cursed Seal on the body of the user course through the user's body, covering it in a repetitive pattern as their body surges with chakra. When the state it done, the lines will become a solid black. While active, the seal actively consumes the users chakra in order to produce and fuel Senjutsu Chakra into his body. This causes all of his Ninjutsu and Taijutsu to use this Senjutsu chakra until the pool is gone. While in this stage, the user gains +15 damage to his elemental Ninjutsu and +10 to his Taijutsu.
Note: Lasts until the additional chakra pool gained is dissipated.
Note: Can be deactivated at will.
Note: Usable twice.

(Suiton: Yūkan no Namida) – Water Release: Tears of the Intrepid
Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
Range: Short – Long (Created in short-range)
Chakra: 50 (-20 per turn) (-100 to the target per turn)
Damage: 90+15 (-40 to user)
Description: A highly advanced water technique where the user, through a set of five hand seals (Tiger → Monkey → Snake → Horse → Bird) and the release of chakra will manipulate moisture in the air around them. This in effect allows the user to create copious amounts of water in the air in short-range vicinity around them. The nature of the water produced takes form identical to that found in (Suiton: Uramiame no Jutsu) – Water Release: Grudge Rain Technique and (Suiton: Mizuame Nababara) – Water Style: Starch Syrup Capture Field. In essence this creates water that is a highly viscous, sticky, and dense liquid that has chakra draining capabilities to those who come into contact with it as well as opposing techniques. The user can sustain this technique at the expense of 20 chakra per turn for a maximum of four (4) turns and during that time can manipulate the water into various forms suiting their needs which can reach up to long-range from the user’s current position. In terms of chakra draining their targets this technique will drain an immense 100 chakra per turn that the opponent is in contact with it. In terms of opposing techniques should this technique come into contact with a technique that is not suitable to eliminate this technique entirely through elemental interactions then it will in essence absorb that technique. Any damage this technique sustains during that interaction, as long as it does not entirely destroy it, will be used to regenerate it back to full strength creating a potent self-regenerating cycle by consuming a portion of the chakra consumed in the opposing technique to restore itself. The unique application of the absorbed chakra is not only that it can absorb chakra but it can also be used to infuse and enhance a water technique which applies the water created from this technique. Ergo, water techniques can be produced from this body of water and if there is chakra drained from the opponent or opposing techniques that uses this water as a source will be enhanced by +20 for each 100 chakra drained or for each technique drained for a maximum of +40 damage. Once the infusion has been used the user must drain more chakra from the victim in order to gain additional infusions within the duration of this technique. There are some very serious drawbacks and limitations to this technique, however. While sustaining such a powerful technique the user is purely limited to Water Release techniques.
Note: Can only be used once per battle.
Note: Can only be maintained for a maximum of four turns.
Note: Upon expiration or premature ending the user will have their speed reduced by 2 levels, experience a full body pain from the overexertion of chakra, and be unable to access water techniques above B-Rank for the same and following turn. Additionally the user will suffer the already mentioned 40 damage from the pain their body will experience.
Note: Forbidden Ranked water techniques cannot be produced from this body of water as it would simply be far too much chakra exertion resulting in the user’s death.

El Alucard

Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Although he couldn't see him , Seven noticed his opponents spirit abruptly change its motion as if propelled to a safe distance which immediately prompts him to stop his fire stream, at the same time Keleano would mentally note that his chakra flow was once more unstable as she performs the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water aimed to crash into their opponent and trap him in a giant orb of water (Surely interrupting his next two moves). Meanwhile Seven would've performed Kai as soon as Keleano notified him after which he would swiftly perform two more handseals channeling fire based chakra underneath and around his opponent in a 5m radius with him in the center whilst yelling,

Illusions don't work on me!

The earth beneath the man would immediately heat up not only turning the ground to ash but also causing the water orb to boil with the man inside, and if that wasn't enough the ashen earth would soon after burst upwards sending him into the air with a hot sludge like mixture or ash and water sticking to his skin severely burning him.

Use way of the wild to connect to my sister too. I have a bad feeling.

Aphrodite, you hear that?

Having troubles children?

Simply precaution sister against an illusionary enthusiast sister.

That's big sister child. Besides why bother me with such trivial matters, I know not about the boy but you are more than smart enough to keep him out of both your heads.

Normally that would be the case but I thought since I am in the physical world, should both of us be caught, that would prove diffi-

Idiot child! Should both of you be caught that would severely disrupt and severe your connection, at which point both of you will know and act accordingly. Have you learned nothing from Faye and I?

She's not an idiot!

Hush BOY! Your elder speaks.

I'm sorry big sister. I just thou-

He's connected to all of us, not just you. I was already here.

Although they were having a mental conversation they stayed vigilant. They both knew their opponent wouldn't be easily beat.

Don't know if I worded it correctly so here is a short play by play. Correct me if I'm wrong
Your sound move > Water wave shot by Keleano and Kai by Seven > should you proceed with curse mark then due to distance I'm guessing this happens at the same time as the wave crashes onto you and the orb forms around you> rise of the sand grains

(Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.

(Katon: Saryū no taitō) - Fire Style: Rise of the Sand Grains
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Damage: 60 (+10 if explosion occurs from another fire or wind technique)
Description: The user performs two handseals as they infuse katon chakra on whichever part of the ground surrounding them they wish (similar to Swamp of the Underworld). This katon chakra will burn the targeted earth below surface by consuming the tiniest bit of air underneath, using it as fuel. Because katon chakra has burnt the ground, it turns into ash which is then manipulated with the help of katon chakra blended onto it to rise upwards in a burst, causing anything on the affected ground surface up to 5 meters to received damage as they're being sent flying upward by the rising ash. Which part of the ground should be affected is up to the user. It could be all the ground around an opponent's location, in a circlular formation around themselves (the user), or any other manner. Anyone who gets sent flying by the burst of ashes receives 2nd-degree burning damage. As for opponents who were beneath ground surface whilst this jutsu was performed, they will receive similar damage but will also be unable to breathe as the air beneath ground has been consumed by the user's technique. If someone uses a fire or wind technique that gets in contact with the ash during its process of rising up, the ash would explode in a similar fashion as Fire Release: Ash Pile Burning, affecting whoever was inside the targeted area and giving them 3rd-degree burns.
Note: Usable thrice per battle
Note: One turn cooldown between usage

Reactions: McRazor

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Although he couldn't see him , Seven noticed his opponents spirit abruptly change its motion as if propelled to a safe distance which immediately prompts him to stop his fire stream, at the same time Keleano would mentally note that his chakra flow was once more unstable as she performs the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water aimed to crash into their opponent and trap him in a giant orb of water (Surely interrupting his next two moves). Meanwhile Seven would've performed Kai as soon as Keleano notified him after which he would swiftly perform two more handseals channeling fire based chakra underneath and around his opponent in a 5m radius with him in the center whilst yelling,

Illusions don't work on me!

The earth beneath the man would immediately heat up not only turning the ground to ash but also causing the water orb to boil with the man inside, and if that wasn't enough the ashen earth would soon after burst upwards sending him into the air with a hot sludge like mixture or ash and water sticking to his skin severely burning him.

Use way of the wild to connect to my sister too. I have a bad feeling.

Aphrodite, you hear that?

Having troubles children?

Simply precaution sister against an illusionary enthusiast sister.

That's big sister child. Besides why bother me with such trivial matters, I know not about the boy but you are more than smart enough to keep him out of both your heads.

Normally that would be the case but I thought since I am in the physical world, should both of us be caught, that would prove diffi-

Idiot child! Should both of you be caught that would severely disrupt and severe your connection, at which point both of you will know and act accordingly. Have you learned nothing from Faye and I?

She's not an idiot!

Hush BOY! Your elder speaks.

I'm sorry big sister. I just thou-

He's connected to all of us, not just you. I was already here.

Although they were having a mental conversation they stayed vigilant. They both knew their opponent wouldn't be easily beat.

Don't know if I worded it correctly so here is a short play by play. Correct me if I'm wrong
Your sound move > Water wave shot by Keleano and Kai by Seven > should you proceed with curse mark then due to distance I'm guessing this happens at the same time as the wave crashes onto you and the orb forms around you> rise of the sand grains

(Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.

(Katon: Saryū no taitō) - Fire Style: Rise of the Sand Grains
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Damage: 60 (+10 if explosion occurs from another fire or wind technique)
Description: The user performs two handseals as they infuse katon chakra on whichever part of the ground surrounding them they wish (similar to Swamp of the Underworld). This katon chakra will burn the targeted earth below surface by consuming the tiniest bit of air underneath, using it as fuel. Because katon chakra has burnt the ground, it turns into ash which is then manipulated with the help of katon chakra blended onto it to rise upwards in a burst, causing anything on the affected ground surface up to 5 meters to received damage as they're being sent flying upward by the rising ash. Which part of the ground should be affected is up to the user. It could be all the ground around an opponent's location, in a circlular formation around themselves (the user), or any other manner. Anyone who gets sent flying by the burst of ashes receives 2nd-degree burning damage. As for opponents who were beneath ground surface whilst this jutsu was performed, they will receive similar damage but will also be unable to breathe as the air beneath ground has been consumed by the user's technique. If someone uses a fire or wind technique that gets in contact with the ash during its process of rising up, the ash would explode in a similar fashion as Fire Release: Ash Pile Burning, affecting whoever was inside the targeted area and giving them 3rd-degree burns.
Note: Usable thrice per battle
Note: One turn cooldown between usage
"Tsk. This is bothersome." said Barney as he escaped to safety like a coward. He had to clear his head and compose himself. It wasn't like him to run but 2v1 proved to be difficult, especially against two skilled shinobi like his opponents. As he got to long range, the fire would stop and water started flowing instead. He could hear the mass of waves through the mist as it rampaged towards him. "****. No time." he would say, thinking of the Curse Mark. Instead, like Moses, he would thrust his hand forward, absorbing the water into himself as it ravaged towards him, while immediately raising his other hand, prepared to release the water outwards at the opponent. He would regain sight of the battlefield due to the clearing that the water made by displacing the mist. At that moment Barney would have a straight line of sight towards his opponents, seeing the woman with an inspired awe on her face, or so ir appeared to Barney, while the kid obviously performed Kai. It was that obvious. Without a moments hesitation, Barney got serious as this was becoming dangerous, he would clap his hands together and slam them on the ground, forming a massive amount of water underneath and around the pair while releasing the ckakra from the seal using the sealed water chakra for empowerment. The formed water would lift them up, while forming bullets that would be shot at them with an additional handseal, followed up by merging into a massive dragon that would come down from above, further impaling the pair as it slammed them into the ground using the massive force of water and its inertia. "Water doesn't work on me." he proclaimed with an apparent note of anger in his voice. It was the Horrible waking up in him.

Fuuinjutsu: Mizu No Kami No Shirushi | Sealing Arts: Seal of the Water God
Description: The seal of the Water God is a special seal developed for the purpose to aid the user in tough situations. The seal itself is a circle of kanji surrounding the kanji for "Divine" in the middle. The user himself is the seal and can manifest it in any part of his body he wishes. The seal only works against Water techniques and is a very good defense against them. The seal activates and draws in any nearby water technique into himself, storing both the water and the chakra it contained inside of it. The seal can then serve multiple purposes:
-Reverence of God: The user will use the sealed, chakra infused, water to boost the damage of another water technique. Once he has absorbed an enemy technique, he does the handseals or rituals, needed for his own technique and, instead of its normal release, releases the technique from the seal itself (generally manifesting it in his hands). The end result is the water technique that the user performed with the addition of damage of the technique he had absorbed. The damage added is equal to the chakra points absorbed. Can be used 2 times.
-Divine Will: The user will use the sealed, chakra infused, water to combo with another elemental technique. Once he has absorbed an enemy technique he does the handseals or rituals needed for his own technique and, instead of its normal release, releases the technique from the seal itself (generally manifesting it in his hands). The end result is an elemental combo of both water and the element of the technique he performed. The rank of the combo is equal to rank of the elemental technique used although becoming a dual elemental technique. Can be used 2 times.
-Touch of Drought: The user will manifest the seal in both his hands and absorb any nearby moisture or water into the seal in a mere moment. This can be used to negate weather patterns such as clouds or mist but also to make it harder to breathe or to drain water sources. This can also be used to, upon touching an enemy, induce a temporary dehydration to the enemy, making him stumble and lose focus as well as stamina and strength, as he feels dizzy and weak. The effects last one turn. Can be used 2 times.
Note: Absorbing a technique counts as a move and can only be done 3 times. Cannot absorb more than one at a time.
Note: The seal can be combined with techniques that can logically be combined with a "water burst" from his body, as its follows logic and reasoning
Note: The seal can only be used max 3 times and the effects used depend on the user but neither can be used more than 2 times
Note: The user must wait a turn before using it again
Note: The seal has to be stated in the biography
Note: Only McRazor can teach this
(Suiton: Suiryū Kōbaku ) - Water Release: Water Dragon Biting Explosion
Chakra: 70
Damage: 100+30
Description: The user will clap his hands and slam them on the ground, streaming an incredibly rapid stream of water through it, creating a large pool of water beneath the opponent to form, that gushes upwards in a burst, lifting the opponent high into the air. The user does the Bird → Dog → Snake → Rat hand seals after his opponent is mid air, using the water pool to shoot up to 8 small water bullets, designed to further raise the opponent into the air, disorient him and damage him. The water bullets gather above the opponent after hitting and passing through his position and form into a water dragon which then attacks the target, grabbing it in its jaws and forcefully bringing it crashing into the ground. The dragon comes down from above the target, bites the target and coils down, towards the ground, crushing the target between the ground and the now incredible mass of falling water. Tobirama Senju does this technique with his own specific hand seals, similar to how he does some other water techniques. Despite long and seemingly complex, the technique is quite fast to perform and trigger.
Note: Can only be used by Water Primary Specialists.
Note: Can only be used twice.

El Alucard

Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Seven's opponent would absorb their attack sending it back towards them, a mistake on his opponents part as he didn't know that Seven loathed absorption abilities. As he was about to retaliate he would feel the ground underneath him begin to rumble as water leaked from underneath him and Keleano.
Probably certain that his move had worked he would begin to speak "Water doesn't work on me." only to find his surroundings had completely shifted. The two were now encircled by lava filled mountains, the ground they were standing on was now a circular lake 10 meters in diameter, 15 meters deep. No sign of land except the tall mountains that encircled them. Atop those mountains Keleano would be standing directly behind Seven and two statues to the left and right of Seven and his opponent and one behind however, these were not statues but Djinn, standing still to look as though they were statues.

Unready for the sudden shift the man would surely plunged into the water as soon as he's transported to the new realm unable to take in the sudden change at once, possibly thinking this is was an illusion but uncertain as all his senses would be in order. Seven would be standing atop the water, his feet turning purple as he dipped his toe into the water beneath him turned slightly yellow (within short range of himself), his king cobra specialty allowed him release a custom version of his poison in its liquid form without needing a sample.

You'll find things work different in here. Anyways it's just me and you now, see? Thirteen said I should handle this myself. Seven says pointing at Keleano. This was a lie to disguise the fact that there were others watching, he figured if his opponent's focus was on him and his summon, the statue-esk figures would just look like statues on an arena.

Danjon Djinn ✽ Dungeon Of Djinns
Type:
Supplementary
Range: Long
Damage: n/a
Description: This technique is one of the core "techniques" of the clan, giving other people access to the homes of the "Djinn Beings". The user will simply reverse summon them and/or their opponents into a dungeon that is the home of the users Djinn. The inside of the dungeons take the look of a labyrinth, looking like a small city, with doors, rivers, etc. Once inside the dungeon, you dont have access to the outside world (unless you are a Djinn clansmen, or a s/t user that is able to teleport). Due to this being the home of the Djinn Beings and being made purely of Rukh, It not only allows the Djinn beings to manifest in a physical form (This is excluded if a Djinn Equip technique is in play) , but they are able to manipulate the terrain, from something as creating walls,houses or even cracking the earth below them, all the way to manipulating the earth causing it to bend like rubber, being used for both offensive, defensive and supplementary. The Djinn cannot manipulate areas of the terrain within five meters of the opponent/opposing living beings.

When this technique is used, by reversing the user it allows the djinn beings to be able to fully manifest without needing a vessel. Doing this, they are able to fight alongside their masters. When they fight, they are linked by sharing the chakra and health system as the user, only being able to use their perspective element and Rukh. This means if the user takes 80 damage, the Djinn also takes this and vice versa. Depending on how powerful the Djinn Clansmen depends on how many they are able to fight with

Note: Can only use once per battle
Note: Djinn beings share the strength, speed, chakra nature, and health points of the user
Note: Magi Rank can fight with three Djinn (Must Specify Which Djinn (Djinn Equip Technique Must be made for the Djinn)). Kings Candidate can fight with two, every other can fight with one, and can switch out the Djinn once every three turns at the cost of a move
Note: Each Djinn Being have access to their exclusive technique (Specified Djinn Equip Technique) and follow the same guidelines as such.

✽Amon:
Amon is the fire djinn Being. Amon is a Djinn with the appearance of a bald, bearded old man. He wears a white cloth that covers his back and arms. Amon has long claw-like nails and, like all the Djinn, he has a third eye on his forehead. During this equip the user has black metalic like armor on their arms and legs, flame-like protrusions from his arms and legs that destroys all moisture within short range of themselves causing close range combat to be lethal after one turn, a third eye on his forehead and a naval piercing. During this equip the user gains complete immunity to fire techniques of S rank and lower and can tank one F rank fire technique per battle. The user also gains +1 rank to all fire techniques and/or +25 to S rank and above. Once per turn the user can use a Djinn Exclusive Fire technique called where the user summons and concentrates a large amount of flames around their metal vessel. This turns it into a vortex of flames capable of incinerating everything it touches instantly. (Reaches long range)

✽Agares : Agares is the earth djinn being. Agares resembles a fox, having crocodilian scales as skin and jewelry on their body. During this equip the user hair becomes wild and resembles a lion, like the Djinn the user will appears childlike. The user left or right hand transforms into a demon-like hand, with scales, claws and the Djinn circle on the back that is able to use and control earth techniques without having contact with the ground (Even beneath water sources). While also they grow a tail. During this equip the user gains complete immunity to earth techniques of S rank and lower by being able to break it and can tank/break one F rank earth technique per battle. The user also gains +1 rank to all earth techniques and/or +25 to S rank and above. Once per turn the user can use a djinn exclusive earth technique called where the user takes out a pole arm (or create one with earth), holding it like a bow and arrow, firing off multiple earth dragons that appear out of portals (similar to earth mud drop) which can take the form of the mud like dragon or hard earth like dragons (Can only create up to five and can be controlled up to long range.

✽Belial : Belial is the Genjutsu djinn Being. Unlike most Djinn, Belial has five eyes: one pair in the usual place, another pair above them, and a single one on his forehead. He also wears elaborate jewelry and has many bones, which appear to be from that of a dragon, that covers his upper arms and some of his hair. . During this equip the user the user hair changes including the color and length. Unlike most djinn equips he has not one but two eyes on the forehead that he is able to use as a median for genjutsu, allowing that if its in reach of the users eye sight then it can be casted. Also he gets black wings with a skeleton armor that covers his backside with a dormant dragon made from rukh around his neck like a scarf . During this equip the user gains complete immunity to Genjutsu techniques of S rank and lower and can dispel one unique style of genjutsu (Sound, Sharingan etc) technique per battle. The user also gains +1 rank to all genjutsu techniques and/or +25 to S rank and above. Once per turn the user can use a Djinn Exclusive Genjutsu technique called Belior Zakera where the dragon that is around the user neck becomes active. It will then grow in size in the sky (Manda size) And release a very powerful roar. This roar will induce a genjutsu where a massive black dome long range that would form around those caught in it, while inside the dome the targets would lose all their senses (Sight, Chakra sensory, Sound, Scent etc) except their sense of touch.

Dokuton: Doku no Chūnyū) - Poison Release: Poison Infusion
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 30 (+10 per turn per usage)
Description: The user uses his Poison Release abilities and is able to making it more deadly with other jutsus. The user will channel their Poison into a their arms causing their arms to turn into a purplish color. Any physical jutsus (Earth, Water, Steel, Bones, Sand, etc.) is infused with poison and gives the jutsu Poison properties. The jutsu infused with poison will slightly have a more purplish color. The infused jutsu will be mixed with a poison the user has on them making the jutsu more deadly by even getting a small hit with it. The infused jutsu will be able to poison the opponent through contact with the infused jutsu poisoning them. The amount of poison the opponent is injected with depends on the size of the jutsu making bigger jutsus the most deadly while small jutsus will be a small amount of poison. This jutsu cannot be used with energy based elements as they would evaporate the poison before it could be fully infused. This jutsu is fast being able to infuse a jutsu with poison as soon as the jutsu is made or released. And it also grants an additional rank and twenty damage to the technique up to A-rank.

Additionally the user while in direct contact with inanimate water can use their poison chakra to mold that inanimate water source, turning it into a liquid poison this can be done passively alongside another technique just like the infusion ability. Once converted the user can freely and passively control the consistency of the poison hardening it slightly allowing him to walk upon it while others will not be able to do this this is similar to Water Walking but only works for the user. This is the same principle behind the infusion ability but is easier because it is being done upon inanimate water. If an opponent begins to sink into the poison it'll be hard to get out because as the opponent struggles to get up the sticky liquid pulls them down. This source of poison can be used for other jutsu as well such as Poison Creation or other techniques. However it can only support poison jutsu A-rank and below. The max size of the area converted is related to the user's chakra input but cannot transform massive water sources like entire lakes or landmarks without multiple uses. The user must have a liquid poison to use as a template to use this ability.

Note: Must be taught by Korra.
Note: Must know Poison Release
Note: Requires a 2 turn cool down between uses
Note: Each use lasts for the duration of that singular technique.
Note: Cannot be used with jutsu that materialize within 5 meters of the opponent.

(Sono Kato Gekidoku):The Shape Shifter Poison
Creator: El Alucard

Type: Muscular, Molecular, Intestinal and Neurological

Ingredients and Background: Water Hemlock, Nightshade, Castor Bean, Human Immunodeficiency Virus and Various Restricting Enzymes

After El Alucard completed his medical training he continued to do his own research on molecular poisons and their manipulation. Using his new knowledge he was able create a highly versatile and deadly poison that reacts to chakra, utilizing a number of plants and infusing some viral properties into it.

Description of Effects: The poison takes basic properties from toxins found within the various plants and combines it with viral properties to create a deadly and extremely versatile combination. The first of the properties is Cicutoxin which can be found within the Water Hemlock, it is a yellowish liquid that when ingested or somehow enters the body via cuts or openings causes, amnesia, painful convulsions, abdominal cramps, death follows shortly after. The next properties were taken from Atropine and Scopolamine, which are toxins found within the stems, leaves, berries, and roots of the Nightshade. Effects of the Nightshade are severe fatigue, intense hallucinations and paralysis in both voluntary and involuntary muscles of the body, including the heart. Another property was taken from Ricin which is contained in the pulp of the castor bean and causes vomiting.

All of these toxins were infused with the HI-virus in order to give the poison two main properties. The first property being the ability of a virus to change its structure, using this property El was able to manipulate the poison's state from solid to liquid and to gas at will. Since the virus is unable to grow and reproduce on its own the user can infuse their chakra into the poison and let it manifest as tiny chakra molecules that the virus can attach itself to and release itself into the chakra "molecule", once this has happened it changes it's genetic material and the begins to create more HIV proteins to infect more "molecules". New HIV particles are then released from the first chakra molecules and the process goes on. The HIV particle has a different structure due to it changing its structure, this then affects the molecular composition of the poison thus allowing for the user to change the poison's state, this is the main reason the poison is called shape shifting. The secondary effects of the virus are activated with a single hand seal, secondary affects allow for access to the virus ability to integrate into the DNA by binding restriction enzymes to the virus. The activation of the virus causes it to drastically change thus immediately nullifying any ongoing side effects of the poison if only for a short time before the side effects of the activation start to kick in.(Say for example an opponent ingested the poison in liquid form and had started to experience amnesia, that side effect is nullified and the opponent is back to normal until the side effects of the virus integrating with their DNA start to kick in). Activation is done so that the restriction enzyme is able to cut DNA at or near specific recognition nucleotide sequences allowing either to alter an opponent’s DNA or simply cleave out whole strands of DNA, either of which would have varying effects on the opponent like making KG and HA unusable first, then just simply put destroying the opponent on a molecular level. Sometimes they can interrupt a gene, which would cause it to be defective, or it can make a gene that would be silent "turn on" which can cause problems for the opponent. The symptoms of damaged or altered DNA would mimic radiation sickness causing, nausea, vomiting, spontaneous nose and eye bleeding, sloughing of skin and severe fatigue.

The downside to the poison's ability to change its shape is that it can only have certain attributes from its different ingredients, this is because when the virus changes the structure of the poison some of the toxin's attributes are cancelled out as they are only able to work in certain states. Ricin only works in solid form, Cicutoxin only works in liquid form and Atropine and Scopolamine only work as gases.

Solid

•Non active Viral Cells
- In this state the poison is a white soluble powder visible from mid-range and takes the form of Ricin.
- Should the powder fall on open wounds or get into an opponent’s eyes, it will cause a severe burning sensation upon the area of contact immediately. The burning sensation lasts 3 turns.
- Exposure to the poison in this form via ingestion, after 4 turns, the opponent will begin vomiting, thus resulting in extreme dehydration.

•Active Viral Cells
- Once poison infiltrates an opponent’s bloodstream (via inhalation and mixing with the opponent’s blood), viral cells can be activated by the user.
- 2 turns after activation, an opponent will experience nausea and vomiting.
- 3 turns after activation, an opponent will experience spontaneous nose and eye bleeding, sloughing of skin and severe fatigue.
- 4 turns after activation, an opponent will no longer be able to use any KG, custom clan abilities or advanced elements.
- 5 turns after activation, the body rejects the new cellular information, thus causing neurological, physical and biological damage all at once, killing the opponent.

Liquid

•Non active Viral Cells
- In this state the poison is a yellow liquid and takes form of Cicutoxin.
- Effects can be stopped before doing too much damage by simply extracting the poison if ingested, by vomiting before second turn after ingestion of poison.
- 3 turns after Ingestion, an opponent will experience painful uncontrollable convulsions leaving them unable to perform any techniques at all.
-4 turns after Ingestion, the opponent will die.

•Active Viral Cells
- Once poison infiltrates an opponents bloodstream (via mixing with the opponents blood), viral cells can be activated by the user.
- 3 turns after activation, an opponent will experience spontaneous nose and eye bleeding, sloughing of skin and severe fatigue.
- 4 turns after activation, an opponent will no longer be able to use any KG, custom clan abilities or advanced elements
- 5 turns after activation, the body rejects the new cellular information, thus causing neurological, physical and biological damage all at once, killing the opponent.

Gas

•Non active Viral Cells
- In this state the poison is a light blue gas only visible from mid-range and takes the form of Atropine and Scopolamine.
- 1 turn after inhalation the opponent begins to experience severe fatigue.
- 3 turns after inhalation, all the opponent's voluntary muscles would become paralyzed.
- 4 turns after inhalation involuntary muscles would become paralyzed as well thus causing him to die.

•Active Viral Cells
- Once poison infiltrates an opponent’s bloodstream (via inhalation), viral cells can be activated by the user.

Additional Effects

- Once the Virus is activated, the opponent regular effects of the poison are rendered null and they return to their regular state prior to poisoning (this only lasts till the the affects off the active virus cells kick in).
- Since the base of the poison is a virus, should the opponent become infected, this severely cripples their immune system thus making them far more vulnerable to other poisons, bacteria or diseases.
-Due to their weakened immune state their physical state is also disturbed and in turn their ability to use chakra efficiently is diminished
-All jutsu the opponent uses 2 turns after exposure to the poison, will fall one rank below it's original.

Notes
- Can only be used by El Alucard or those he gives samples to.
- Only El Alucard is immune to the effects

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Seven's opponent would absorb their attack sending it back towards them, a mistake on his opponents part as he didn't know that Seven loathed absorption abilities. As he was about to retaliate he would feel the ground underneath him begin to rumble as water leaked from underneath him and Keleano.
Probably certain that his move had worked he would begin to speak "Water doesn't work on me." only to find his surroundings had completely shifted. The two were now encircled by lava filled mountains, the ground they were standing on was now a circular lake 10 meters in diameter, 15 meters deep. No sign of land except the tall mountains that encircled them. Atop those mountains Keleano would be standing directly behind Seven and two statues to the left and right of Seven and his opponent and one behind however, these were not statues but Djinn, standing still to look as though they were statues.

Unready for the sudden shift the man would surely plunged into the water as soon as he's transported to the new realm unable to take in the sudden change at once, possibly thinking this is was an illusion but uncertain as all his senses would be in order. Seven would be standing atop the water, his feet turning purple as he dipped his toe into the water beneath him turned slightly yellow (within short range of himself), his king cobra specialty allowed him release a custom version of his poison in its liquid form without needing a sample.

You'll find things work different in here. Anyways it's just me and you now, see? Thirteen said I should handle this myself. Seven says pointing at Keleano. This was a lie to disguise the fact that there were others watching, he figured if his opponent's focus was on him and his summon, the statue-esk figures would just look like statues on an arena.

Danjon Djinn ✽ Dungeon Of Djinns
Type:
Supplementary
Range: Long
Damage: n/a
Description: This technique is one of the core "techniques" of the clan, giving other people access to the homes of the "Djinn Beings". The user will simply reverse summon them and/or their opponents into a dungeon that is the home of the users Djinn. The inside of the dungeons take the look of a labyrinth, looking like a small city, with doors, rivers, etc. Once inside the dungeon, you dont have access to the outside world (unless you are a Djinn clansmen, or a s/t user that is able to teleport). Due to this being the home of the Djinn Beings and being made purely of Rukh, It not only allows the Djinn beings to manifest in a physical form (This is excluded if a Djinn Equip technique is in play) , but they are able to manipulate the terrain, from something as creating walls,houses or even cracking the earth below them, all the way to manipulating the earth causing it to bend like rubber, being used for both offensive, defensive and supplementary. The Djinn cannot manipulate areas of the terrain within five meters of the opponent/opposing living beings.

When this technique is used, by reversing the user it allows the djinn beings to be able to fully manifest without needing a vessel. Doing this, they are able to fight alongside their masters. When they fight, they are linked by sharing the chakra and health system as the user, only being able to use their perspective element and Rukh. This means if the user takes 80 damage, the Djinn also takes this and vice versa. Depending on how powerful the Djinn Clansmen depends on how many they are able to fight with

Note: Can only use once per battle
Note: Djinn beings share the strength, speed, chakra nature, and health points of the user
Note: Magi Rank can fight with three Djinn (Must Specify Which Djinn (Djinn Equip Technique Must be made for the Djinn)). Kings Candidate can fight with two, every other can fight with one, and can switch out the Djinn once every three turns at the cost of a move
Note: Each Djinn Being have access to their exclusive technique (Specified Djinn Equip Technique) and follow the same guidelines as such.

✽Amon:
Amon is the fire djinn Being. Amon is a Djinn with the appearance of a bald, bearded old man. He wears a white cloth that covers his back and arms. Amon has long claw-like nails and, like all the Djinn, he has a third eye on his forehead. During this equip the user has black metalic like armor on their arms and legs, flame-like protrusions from his arms and legs that destroys all moisture within short range of themselves causing close range combat to be lethal after one turn, a third eye on his forehead and a naval piercing. During this equip the user gains complete immunity to fire techniques of S rank and lower and can tank one F rank fire technique per battle. The user also gains +1 rank to all fire techniques and/or +25 to S rank and above. Once per turn the user can use a Djinn Exclusive Fire technique called where the user summons and concentrates a large amount of flames around their metal vessel. This turns it into a vortex of flames capable of incinerating everything it touches instantly. (Reaches long range)

✽Agares : Agares is the earth djinn being. Agares resembles a fox, having crocodilian scales as skin and jewelry on their body. During this equip the user hair becomes wild and resembles a lion, like the Djinn the user will appears childlike. The user left or right hand transforms into a demon-like hand, with scales, claws and the Djinn circle on the back that is able to use and control earth techniques without having contact with the ground (Even beneath water sources). While also they grow a tail. During this equip the user gains complete immunity to earth techniques of S rank and lower by being able to break it and can tank/break one F rank earth technique per battle. The user also gains +1 rank to all earth techniques and/or +25 to S rank and above. Once per turn the user can use a djinn exclusive earth technique called where the user takes out a pole arm (or create one with earth), holding it like a bow and arrow, firing off multiple earth dragons that appear out of portals (similar to earth mud drop) which can take the form of the mud like dragon or hard earth like dragons (Can only create up to five and can be controlled up to long range.

✽Belial : Belial is the Genjutsu djinn Being. Unlike most Djinn, Belial has five eyes: one pair in the usual place, another pair above them, and a single one on his forehead. He also wears elaborate jewelry and has many bones, which appear to be from that of a dragon, that covers his upper arms and some of his hair. . During this equip the user the user hair changes including the color and length. Unlike most djinn equips he has not one but two eyes on the forehead that he is able to use as a median for genjutsu, allowing that if its in reach of the users eye sight then it can be casted. Also he gets black wings with a skeleton armor that covers his backside with a dormant dragon made from rukh around his neck like a scarf . During this equip the user gains complete immunity to Genjutsu techniques of S rank and lower and can dispel one unique style of genjutsu (Sound, Sharingan etc) technique per battle. The user also gains +1 rank to all genjutsu techniques and/or +25 to S rank and above. Once per turn the user can use a Djinn Exclusive Genjutsu technique called Belior Zakera where the dragon that is around the user neck becomes active. It will then grow in size in the sky (Manda size) And release a very powerful roar. This roar will induce a genjutsu where a massive black dome long range that would form around those caught in it, while inside the dome the targets would lose all their senses (Sight, Chakra sensory, Sound, Scent etc) except their sense of touch.

Dokuton: Doku no Chūnyū) - Poison Release: Poison Infusion
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 30 (+10 per turn per usage)
Description: The user uses his Poison Release abilities and is able to making it more deadly with other jutsus. The user will channel their Poison into a their arms causing their arms to turn into a purplish color. Any physical jutsus (Earth, Water, Steel, Bones, Sand, etc.) is infused with poison and gives the jutsu Poison properties. The jutsu infused with poison will slightly have a more purplish color. The infused jutsu will be mixed with a poison the user has on them making the jutsu more deadly by even getting a small hit with it. The infused jutsu will be able to poison the opponent through contact with the infused jutsu poisoning them. The amount of poison the opponent is injected with depends on the size of the jutsu making bigger jutsus the most deadly while small jutsus will be a small amount of poison. This jutsu cannot be used with energy based elements as they would evaporate the poison before it could be fully infused. This jutsu is fast being able to infuse a jutsu with poison as soon as the jutsu is made or released. And it also grants an additional rank and twenty damage to the technique up to A-rank.

Additionally the user while in direct contact with inanimate water can use their poison chakra to mold that inanimate water source, turning it into a liquid poison this can be done passively alongside another technique just like the infusion ability. Once converted the user can freely and passively control the consistency of the poison hardening it slightly allowing him to walk upon it while others will not be able to do this this is similar to Water Walking but only works for the user. This is the same principle behind the infusion ability but is easier because it is being done upon inanimate water. If an opponent begins to sink into the poison it'll be hard to get out because as the opponent struggles to get up the sticky liquid pulls them down. This source of poison can be used for other jutsu as well such as Poison Creation or other techniques. However it can only support poison jutsu A-rank and below. The max size of the area converted is related to the user's chakra input but cannot transform massive water sources like entire lakes or landmarks without multiple uses. The user must have a liquid poison to use as a template to use this ability.

Note: Must be taught by Korra.
Note: Must know Poison Release
Note: Requires a 2 turn cool down between uses
Note: Each use lasts for the duration of that singular technique.
Note: Cannot be used with jutsu that materialize within 5 meters of the opponent.

(Sono Kato Gekidoku):The Shape Shifter Poison
Creator: El Alucard

Type: Muscular, Molecular, Intestinal and Neurological

Ingredients and Background: Water Hemlock, Nightshade, Castor Bean, Human Immunodeficiency Virus and Various Restricting Enzymes

After El Alucard completed his medical training he continued to do his own research on molecular poisons and their manipulation. Using his new knowledge he was able create a highly versatile and deadly poison that reacts to chakra, utilizing a number of plants and infusing some viral properties into it.

Description of Effects: The poison takes basic properties from toxins found within the various plants and combines it with viral properties to create a deadly and extremely versatile combination. The first of the properties is Cicutoxin which can be found within the Water Hemlock, it is a yellowish liquid that when ingested or somehow enters the body via cuts or openings causes, amnesia, painful convulsions, abdominal cramps, death follows shortly after. The next properties were taken from Atropine and Scopolamine, which are toxins found within the stems, leaves, berries, and roots of the Nightshade. Effects of the Nightshade are severe fatigue, intense hallucinations and paralysis in both voluntary and involuntary muscles of the body, including the heart. Another property was taken from Ricin which is contained in the pulp of the castor bean and causes vomiting.

All of these toxins were infused with the HI-virus in order to give the poison two main properties. The first property being the ability of a virus to change its structure, using this property El was able to manipulate the poison's state from solid to liquid and to gas at will. Since the virus is unable to grow and reproduce on its own the user can infuse their chakra into the poison and let it manifest as tiny chakra molecules that the virus can attach itself to and release itself into the chakra "molecule", once this has happened it changes it's genetic material and the begins to create more HIV proteins to infect more "molecules". New HIV particles are then released from the first chakra molecules and the process goes on. The HIV particle has a different structure due to it changing its structure, this then affects the molecular composition of the poison thus allowing for the user to change the poison's state, this is the main reason the poison is called shape shifting. The secondary effects of the virus are activated with a single hand seal, secondary affects allow for access to the virus ability to integrate into the DNA by binding restriction enzymes to the virus. The activation of the virus causes it to drastically change thus immediately nullifying any ongoing side effects of the poison if only for a short time before the side effects of the activation start to kick in.(Say for example an opponent ingested the poison in liquid form and had started to experience amnesia, that side effect is nullified and the opponent is back to normal until the side effects of the virus integrating with their DNA start to kick in). Activation is done so that the restriction enzyme is able to cut DNA at or near specific recognition nucleotide sequences allowing either to alter an opponent’s DNA or simply cleave out whole strands of DNA, either of which would have varying effects on the opponent like making KG and HA unusable first, then just simply put destroying the opponent on a molecular level. Sometimes they can interrupt a gene, which would cause it to be defective, or it can make a gene that would be silent "turn on" which can cause problems for the opponent. The symptoms of damaged or altered DNA would mimic radiation sickness causing, nausea, vomiting, spontaneous nose and eye bleeding, sloughing of skin and severe fatigue.

The downside to the poison's ability to change its shape is that it can only have certain attributes from its different ingredients, this is because when the virus changes the structure of the poison some of the toxin's attributes are cancelled out as they are only able to work in certain states. Ricin only works in solid form, Cicutoxin only works in liquid form and Atropine and Scopolamine only work as gases.

Solid

•Non active Viral Cells
- In this state the poison is a white soluble powder visible from mid-range and takes the form of Ricin.
- Should the powder fall on open wounds or get into an opponent’s eyes, it will cause a severe burning sensation upon the area of contact immediately. The burning sensation lasts 3 turns.
- Exposure to the poison in this form via ingestion, after 4 turns, the opponent will begin vomiting, thus resulting in extreme dehydration.

•Active Viral Cells
- Once poison infiltrates an opponent’s bloodstream (via inhalation and mixing with the opponent’s blood), viral cells can be activated by the user.
- 4 turns after activation, an opponent will no longer be able to use any KG, custom clan abilities or advanced elements.

Liquid

•Non active Viral Cells
- In this state the poison is a yellow liquid and takes form of Cicutoxin.
- Effects can be stopped before doing too much damage by simply extracting the poison if ingested, by vomiting before second turn after ingestion of poison.
- 3 turns after Ingestion, an opponent will experience painful uncontrollable convulsions leaving them unable to perform any techniques at all.
-4 turns after Ingestion, the opponent will die.

•Active Viral Cells
- Once poison infiltrates an opponents bloodstream (via mixing with the opponents blood), viral cells can be activated by the user.
- 4 turns after activation, an opponent will no longer be able to use any KG, custom clan abilities or advanced elements

Gas

•Non active Viral Cells
- In this state the poison is a light blue gas only visible from mid-range and takes the form of Atropine and Scopolamine.
- 1 turn after inhalation the opponent begins to experience severe fatigue.
- 3 turns after inhalation, all the opponent's voluntary muscles would become paralyzed.
- 4 turns after inhalation involuntary muscles would become paralyzed as well thus causing him to die.

•Active Viral Cells
- Once poison infiltrates an opponent’s bloodstream (via inhalation), viral cells can be activated by the user.

Additional Effects

- Once the Virus is activated, the opponent regular effects of the poison are rendered null and they return to their regular state prior to poisoning (this only lasts till the the affects off the active virus cells kick in).
- Since the base of the poison is a virus, should the opponent become infected, this severely cripples their immune system thus making them far more vulnerable to other poisons, bacteria or diseases.
-Due to their weakened immune state their physical state is also disturbed and in turn their ability to use chakra efficiently is diminished
-All jutsu the opponent uses 2 turns after exposure to the poison, will fall one rank below it's original.

Notes
- Can only be used by El Alucard or those he gives samples to.
- Only El Alucard is immune to the effects
Very ingenious. It's safe to say that I've lost the battle due to this monstrosity of a ccj. Congrats. Make your last move and let's put this to a grading.
_

It would've been the end of Barney as the world knew him. Or would it? Sure, they were summoned somewhere else and sure, Barney plunged into the water, loosing his sure footing and his initial instincts would be looking for signs of an illusion. Being a genjutsu master himself it would be easy to spot those but alas, there were none to be seen. This proved to be right as his lungs started begging for air. It would mean that the water around him was real and the hidrostatic pressure kept building around his body as he kept sinking within the man made lake or what have you. It was as if his opponent didn't learn. It seemed that this made up world was up to his imagination and he could've done any of the million and one thing instead of making Barney fall into the water but it was too late now. As he was sinking , Barney would start convulsing his body and splashing within the body of water, pretending to be fighting for air and drowning while simultaneously he would channel his water chakra and within that struggle, mask a handseal. To his advantage, being in the water would also mask his movements, making it impossible to discern what his intentions were. From that handseal, a vortex would appear beneath you, pulling you downwards at incredible speed into the water where it would shred your body, applying damage to it. In the meantime Barney would swim up to catch a breath and asses the situation, wondering how grim it was.

(Suiton: Bochabocha Seme) Water Release: Splash Attack
Chakra Cost: 5
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user will lay down in an water source and flop around like a fish. this causes small amounts of water to splash up on any nearby opponent(s). This is often used as a taunt to anger an opponent before battle.
Note:
-Requires a Water Source
-This Jutsu can only be taught by Serpent
(Suiton: Uzumaki Dri-Engai) Water Release: Dome of the Slashing Whirlpool
Range: Mid-Long
Damage points: 80
Description: The user will make 4 handseals, forming a whirlpool from under the opponent, this whirlpool will pull the opponent deep into the water and then form into a dome that will be spinning at high speed. because of the speed, the water is capable of shredding flesh. If the opponent is already under water, the Dome can be produced without the need of the whirlpool, allowing for a faster delivery of the attack.
Notes:
-Can only be used once per battle.
-Requires a Water Source.
-No S-ranks or above next turn.
-This Jutsu can only be taught by Serpent

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,838💸
Kumi
26,618💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Official Grading

My first check in a while so bear with me. Making use of his Genjutsu specialty, Mcrazor made use of multiple illusions throughout the fight to hinder his opponent. With the help of his summon, El Alucard broke these illusions and attempted to overpower Mcrazor with multiple attacks occurring in the same time frame. It was a nice fight to read and visualize, especially when Mcrazor absorbed the water attack and infused its damage into his own water technique. The sound propulsion illusion was also nice to visualize.

The main issue I found was El Alucard's method of recognizing he's in an illusion being questionable. Yes, Way of the Wild affords a mental connection with contracted animals for communication purposes, but how is this connection being used to tell you're in a genjutsu? It is your chakra flow that has been disturbed to bring about the illusion, but you showed no reaction to the illusion for your summoning to tell you've been affected. Nothing in Keleano's description states that she can sense your chakra flow, and she can't do that through the mental connection the two share.

The second issue, though more minor, is Mcrazor's use of Splash attack (lol) and Dome of the Slashing Whirlpool. The way you wrote it could be interpreted as if you used both at the same time, which would result in neither happening, but I'm going to assume you use them one after the other, in which case this would work and El Alucard would be sucked into the water and his poison would be contained in the vortex.

Because of this, and the overall use of techniques, I'm awarding the win for this battle to Mcrazor.

Mcrazor, Tears of the Intrepid states that it "allows the user to create copious amounts of water in the air in short-range vicinity around them". Like the technique also says this water is highly viscous, sticky, and dense. Given that, I'm not sure how exactly you used this technique to produce chakra draining mist, as well as give the pre-existing mist (which reaches beyond short range) chakra draining properties as well. This doesn't affect the fight in any way though as the move was interrupted, but I'm just a bit lost on how you achieved that.

A side note for @El Alucard, refer to the jutsu list when looking for a technique to post. I realized that you might have gotten that version of Kai from the method system thread, but that isn't up to date. A newer version of Kai exists in the C rank genjutsu thread so please use that instead because if we're going by this technique you'd be unable to make use of S rank Kai since it requires Sage rank. Lastly, you should update your bio's specialties as you can no longer have Apex Speed without a speed/speed resistance specialty.

Last edited: