7,534💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Official Fight
5 Posts Each - Match decided by sensei grading, forfeit, or death
Mid Range
Terrain: Schoolyard, Sunny Day, Slightly Cloudy
I will be using Misaka Mikoto.
Post your bio and intention to move first or not.
Lastly, have fun.

You must be registered for see images

Kooljay

Veteran
Kin
3,532💸
Kumi
7,534💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"CODE RED! THIS IS NOT A DRILL! CODE RED THIS IS NOT A DRILL. ALL STUDENTS ARE TO FOLLOW CODE RED PROTOCOL UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! THERE IS AN UNKNOWN INTRUDER LAST SEEN ON THE CAMPUS SCHOOLYARD!" This message could be heard throughout the entire school campus via the intercoms and was constantly repeated. "Dammit! This just had to happen right before school let out. Now I probably won't get home in time to watch my favorite show. Tch. I guess it would be quicker if I handled this myself." , Misaka whispered to herself. She then used all of the commotion to sneak to the schoolyard from class to confront the intruder.

As she entered the schoolyard there appeared to be young adult female delinquent. Misaka wasn't afraid to confront the intruder though and did so with the utmost confidence. "Hey you! Yeah you! This is a middle school and you don't belong. And worse you're causing me to miss my favorite show. This is just a warning. Leave and never come back!", Misaka yelled out.

In an attempt to scare off the intruder, Misaka weaved two handseals and cast a genjutsu on woman standing before her. In the genjutsu, she'd see a 5m black mass stand in front of Misaka. The mass would quickly dash in a zig-zag manner towards the intruder at high speeds and grasp her by the throat, choking her. In reality she'd be on the ground grasping for air despite being in no real harm.

(Genjutsu: Kuro Supirittsu) Illusion Technique: Dark Spirits
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A
Description:
The user will first perform two hand seals and insert their chakra into the opponent's brain taking over their five senses. As the genjutsu is placed upon the opponent they will see a black mass with orange glowing spots that represent its eyes emerge in front of the user. The mass stands at an incredible 5 meters, easily towering above most people. The demonic figure will then dash in a zig zig manner towards the opponent. The speed in which the figure dashes is almost super human, only being able to see it when it stops briefly to change direction. When the figure reaches the opponent it will strike out with its demonic hand and grasp the opponent by the throat and lift them up into the air. While hanging in the air the opponent will feel as if their air supply has been cut off and start to choke to death due to the grip on their neck. In reality the user is on the ground and gasping for air.

-Usable twice per battle
-Can only be taught by Bloo.

With her foe now desperately trying to breathe in air on the ground, Misaka would send 10 spheres of sand from the ground under her. The spheres would be dense and cause a great amount of pain. Misaka did not wish to kill the intruder, but to rough her up in an attempt to make her leave the school premises.

( Suna Shuriken ) - Sand Shuriken
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: The user sends up to ten fast moving spheres of sand. They are not sharp, and hence cause merely blunt force damage such as fractures. They move faster than normal shuriken. The user can control the direction of these projectiles as long as they are focusing on this jutsu. Can be made from the ground or a pre-existing sand source.

Misaka Mikoto
HP: 160
CP: 1950 = 2000-20-30
Speed: 10
Tracking:

Reactions: Avonomemi

Avonomemi

Elite
Kin
1,632💸
Kumi
6,119💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The demeanor dark figure race toward Avon in a zig zag manner but just it reach her and extend it's hand to grab Avon by the neck, it will hold on to nothing but a violent sudden burst of wind resulting as an aftermath from Avon's displacement.
Prior to the reveal of the dark monster on the fellow student; Avon could tell, the student before her was no ordinary one, to carelessly move toward danger was either stupidly brave or had a death wise. Avon thought could it be she is the one that had came by her own school earlier and cause so much damage to the red blood gang, whichever the case, Avon was here to return the favor and if this was culprit then she just saved her alot of time looking for her.
Responding to the approach of the dark figure, Avon took off her leg weights and move at inhuman speed away from her position to another position just right of her opponent.

"I am Avon, leader of the red blood gang of Mimitoshi Montessori school, I am here looking for the one that hurt my girls and from the look of it, you just might be the one."

Avon determined to deliver her vengeance on the culprit and the school, pull out her gauntlet as her opponent summons forth stones from the ground to attack her.
Avon had not forgotten the dark creature but none of them mattered, the school and all of its students were able to be obliterated from the face of the earth. From her sleeves she pull out a miniature scroll, insert it into the gauntlet and release it in the direction of the opposing student while making a single hand seal.
The scroll active to release a rapid and quick burst of tall flowering trees that quickly covers up the school backyard and into the school itself, destroying building and properties in it's wake, the technique turned the terrain into a dense forest but the released technique was not over yet, from the flowers, it will spread off pollens into the environs, this pollens are minute and harmless to the environment but when inhaled by it can cause one to be unconscious.

Avon watched in satisfaction from on top one of the trees from her current position, she is pleased with the damage done and prepare to take her leave not bothered about her opponent who should be knee deep in the forest or possibly unconscious.

Type: Weapon/Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: N/A
Damage: N/A (+20 to Kicks, 2x Running Speed)
Description: The Leg Weights used for Special Taijutsu Training with Added Weights are made through the application of a sealing formula to ordinary leg weights. The sealing formula is used to, through the use of chakra, increase the weight of the leg weights to the desired level. The seal can't be applied to anything other than the leg weights and its use is restricted to its original purpose. One can remove the leg weights but the sealing technique in them stays active indefinitely and can't be released. Additionally, the Leg Weights and their unique seal calibration makes them only usable by the ninja to whom they belong. They can't be sealed or stolen.

Type: Tool
Range: N/A
Description: The Shinobi Gauntlet (忍小手, Shinobigote), often shortened to just Gauntlet (小手, Kote), is a scientific ninja tool that is worn on the forearm. The Gauntlet was developed as a way to allow anyone to use complicated jutsu without the need for training or the requisite skills.To use, Scroll Cartridges that have had jutsu sealed into them are loaded into the Gauntlet's chamber. At first appearing as a normal sealing scroll, upon absorbing a technique it shrinks down to the size similar to a real bullet and can then be loaded into a tool to be activated later. When a nature transformation technique is activated from a Scroll Cartridge, the user make a unique single handed hand seal corresponding to the intended jutsu's nature using the hand of the arm that the Gauntlet is worn on. This causes the Gauntlet to release the jutsu from its Scroll Cartridge, firing it wherever the Gauntlet is aimed. Because the Gauntlet's jutsu require no chakra to perform, the user can gain an advantage in battle by releasing what would normally be chakra-taxing techniques in quick succession.
Note: Academy Student to Genin Ninja can have up to Forbidden ranks sealed, done in either battle, training, or the Ninja World. Chunin can have up to S ranks and Jounin and up ninja can have A ranks and below sealed within a Kote.
Note: Only up to 3 Kotes can be owned, counting collectively as a single Tool slot.
Note: Only Basic Ninjutsu, Elemental Ninjutsu (Basic, Custom, and listed Advanced Elements), and non Fuuinjutsu based Advanced Ninjutsu fields can be sealed ( and these often must be approved for your bio, thus isn't a blanket over all techniques of these fields ). Modes and similar cannot be sealed as well.

Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: The user after performing the snake hand seal take advantage of the innate properties of Wood Release to be able to force trees to grow on any surface in an instant the user creates a dense forest of flowering trees. The pollen produced by these flowers is then released into the surrounding atmosphere and when inhaled, quickly renders the afflicted target unconscious. One way to counter this technique is to destroy the trees.
Note: Can only be used by Madara Uchiha or Hashirama Senju biographies.

HP: 100
CP: 1000

Kooljay

Veteran
Kin
3,532💸
Kumi
7,534💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Me! Im just a student! I'd never harm your girls! You must have me confused for someone else." However the same could not be said for Avon. Using her Shinobi Gauntlet, she was creating a rapidly growing forest that would destroy the school and endanger Misaka's peers. Quickly, Misaka channeled Raiton chakra in her right hand and raised it forward. She when released a 120 degree wide electrical blast that would rip through and destroy the forest before it could destroy the school and continue on to Avon. The sheer area that the blast covers would make it difficult to dodge.

(Raiton: Chidori Raimei) - Lightning Style: 1000 Birds Thunderstorm
Range: Short-Mid
Descripton: The user will channel lightning chakra into his hand, covering it with a massive chidori. The user will then point his palm forwards, unleashing that chakra, creating a massive 120º blast of lightning that spreads from his hand, outwards and forward towards the enemy.

"I don't know about your girls, but you are gang members. And this is a gang free zone." Avon's neglectful attitude towards the children surrounding her and gang membership were too much ignore. She needed to be put down like all rabid animals do. Above Misaka, she'd use her Magnet Release chakra to gather millions of grains of Iron Sand from the ground into the form of a large spike and then propel it towards Avon, aiming specifically for the center of her chest.

(Jiton: Satetsu Supaiku) Magnet Release: Iron Sand Spike
Damage: 40+20=60
Description:
Nearby iron sand begins to gather and create a long spike that can easily pierce through an enemy at short range or hurled at a close target at mid-range.

Note: Can only be used by Third Kazekage and custom Iron Sand bios.

Misaka Mikoto
CP: 1890 = 1950-40-20
Tracking: 28

Reactions: Avonomemi

Avonomemi

Elite
Kin
1,632💸
Kumi
6,119💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"you claim you are not the one responsible but how come you so strong, no way someone like you will not want to flex such power, play the hero part, I know you, I know your kind so well" Avon replied to her opponent claims while partially believing her.

While her opponent respond to her technique release, Avon knew the element all too well, her forest was not going to end up doing the desired effect, she watched in anger as even though the forest grew in a chaotic fashion, the school and students were saved thanks to her opponent however the backyard wasn't.
Avon took advantage of the chaos from the collision of both lightning and wood release to conceal her next move. From her position she channel her earth chakra into the ground beneath her turning it into fine sand which allow her escape underground, Avon timed her escape into the underground to match with the lightning destroying the forest such unless the student, her opponent had some form of sensing prowess, Avon will successful escape into the underground without her opponent knowing.
Quickly, Avon travel underground and arrive directly underneath her target, molding up her earth chakra once again, she perform an earth technique where she is able to pull her opponent deep into the ground such only their head is above ground level while at the same time coming out of the ground herself.

"you claim you are not the one, well I'm taking you hostage until the one who did so comes out."
At this point, Avon has her blade "red cookie" situated at her opponent's neck indicating that any further resistance will result in death.

"now, don't move... we wait for the real person to show face, while we wait let me correct something, you might be lucky to come from a home were all is provided for you, fancy school and friends but from my side of town, the gang is all we have, we care for each other, look after each other, we treat each other like family and I swear this person would regret stepping into my territory..." Avon pause then take a glance at her opponent now stuck in the group.

"if nobody shows up, I am going to kill you to send a message" Avon conclude with her facial expression change to one with evil intent.

Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Long
Chakra: 15
Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth. While inside the earth, the user cannot make handseals and can only use Earth techniques below C-Rank. If he tries to do a higher ranked technique, he'll disrupt the Hiding like a mole technique and be left crushed.

Chakra: 10
Description: The user, emerging from the ground below the target area, pulls down the opponent so that only their head is above ground. Unable to move, the opponent can easily be decapitated or tortured.
Note: User must already be underground via Earth Release: Hiding Like A Mole Technique.

CP: 975 = 1000 - 25
Speed: 16
Track: 20

Kooljay

Veteran
Kin
3,532💸
Kumi
7,534💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Tch. Just because I have Kekkei Genkais, doesnt mean I'm violent!" Avon's comments had stricken a nerve in Misaka. But to her dismay, the young woman had disappeared in all of the chaos. She'd feel a hand grabbing her ankle. Immediately she'd shriek, "Eeeeeeek!", and discharge raiton chakra throughout the her body to shock Avon. "Don't... Touch... Me!"

(Raiton: Raigeki no Yoroi) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Armor
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Damages: 30
Description: The user surrounds themselves with electricity. The intense electric field protects them by electrocuting anyone who comes into contact with it, but only works for one attack.

In a rageful mood, Misaka would pull the shocked Avon out of the ground and toss her several meters into the air. Then Misaka jump up with Avon and wrap her arms around her ankles and legs around her body waist and drive Avon's head straight into the ground. Upon impact, Misaka would do several back flips behind Avon until she was 5m away from Avon.

(Hayabusa Otoshi) - Peregrine Falcon Drop
Type: Attack
Chakra Cost: N/A
Damage Points: 30
Description: The user grabs a falling opponent by their ankles, wraps his legs around their waist, and drives them head first into the ground, similar to the Front Lotus.

Misaka Mikoto
CP: 1895 = 1910-15

Last edited:
Reactions: Avonomemi and Troi

Avonomemi

Elite
Kin
1,632💸
Kumi
6,119💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Avon is troubled as she place her hand on her opponent feet and quickly notice something different, a change in the near atmosphere of the student, it felt charged up, a nature she was familiar with, Avon quickly gather her data of the sudden change and act accordingly.
Time was limited so Avon first action was to release her grip from the student's leg, her next action would come unnoticed to her opponent because of the high speed and advanced nature of the technique so the student will see her lightning release do it's worst against Avon before she pick up Avon and throw her in the air then proceed to carry out a tai move that finish with Avon getting slammed into the ground.
As the student would perform her acrobatics and settle for another strike, she will see the assumed body of Avon poof into a smoke revealing a log of wood.
In her confusion, Avon would utilize her speed and her opponent unaware of her current position to arrive behind her target and strike her with a tiger hand seal aimed at her behind, should the strike connect, the student will receive an unbearable pain that should send her flying into the air.
Avon will take this moment to release a puppet from her scroll that will look so identical to her in all physical appearance, this puppet is called Akipa.

"do you really need me for this, mistress" Akipa asked "you seem to have this under control"

"I have had my fill of fun, Akipa. She is not the culprit I'm looking for, her attacks feel too pure, I need to go ahead and find the person even if I have to destroy the school to the ground"

"understood mistress"

Avon proceed to leave the school backyard and into the school main premises allowing Akipa continue the fight.

Chakra: 5
Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack. The technique is a mix between high speed movement and the use of the transformation technique but has its limits.

Damage: 5(apply damage cost for kunai and explosives separately if either or both are used with this jutsu)
Description: The user makes the sign of the tiger and force able punches it into the enemy's behind.

Type: Tool, Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Description: Akipa is an autonomous puppet forged by Avon herself to deceive foe and friend alike. The puppet is a spitting image of Avon easily mistaken for a shadow clone, under the false skin Akipa is made up of layers of chakra saturated metals and rubber which prevents foreign users of both elements to manipulate Akipa's components. Unlike most autonomous puppets that have one central CPU, every section of Akipa's body has it's own backup processing unit which allows parts of Akipa to function independently even when detached from the main body. To further make her indistinguishable from Avon, Akipa is programmed with Avon's memories and personality. This allows her to effortlessly act and speak like Avon. Akipa is capable of using all non-bio specific Taijutsu and puppetry techniques and has inbuilt thermal and chakra sensors.

Akipa's batteries gives it a base 250 chakra pool which he can use to power his abilities. The chakra pool can be manually recharged by transferring chakra to it via physical contact or in the case of an enemy, Akipa can forcefully absorb 50 chakra through physical contact. To prevent damage from the more potent forms of chakra, the absorbed chakra is broken down before being saved in the batteries. Similarly to its CPUs, Akipa's batteries are also situated all over her body to allow detached parts have power to function and also to fool traditional chakra sensors (sharingan and rinnegan included) seeing as she'd also be sensed as a mass of chakra like her user.

Core ability:
Akipa can release chakra from her palm, feet and mouth. The released chakra can be in the form of a blast, a wave or even to form non-complex structures (A or S rank strength) e.g pillars/hands/tools etc that can travel up to long range from Akipa. Due to the shape manipulation of the structures, they are neutral to all elemental techniques (Similarly to rasengan).
The released chakra can also be used as a propellant for Akipa to dodge attacks and/or initiate his own (A rank, adds +30 damage if used with a Taijutsu move), capable of taking her from short range to long range at 2 times her normal speed. Like normal ninjas, Akipa can passively walk on water/walls/ceilings etc.

Defensive ability:
Akipa is very durable due to its build up, Freeform attacks and C rank and below jutsus don't affect her. She has an S rank durability meaning she'll be knocked out after being hit with an S rank or 2 A ranks or 4 B ranks. However, should the attack specifically target only one part of his body(with the exception of torso or head), the other parts can continue functioning.

Note:
- At any point, the user can take manual control of Akipa using the puppetry chakra string.
- Rubber protects the puppet from all non-focused electricity A-Rank and below 3x per fight
- Dodging attacks with chakra propellant can only be done once a turn and it counts as a move.
- Recharging Akipa's pool (Both forms) can be done in the same timeframe as another chakra-related move however recharging chakra from opponent counts as a move.
- Due to his non organic mind, Akipa is immune to Genjutsu.
- Akipa's moves at the base speed of a jonin
- Akipa can also be carried in a scroll
- Takes up one of the user's auto puppet slots
- When used by another bio. This puppet is made in the bio's form and is programmed with the bio's memories/personality.

Avon -
CP: 970 (975 - 5)

Akipa -
CP: 250
Track: 28

• Haha
Reactions: Troi

Kooljay

Veteran
Kin
3,532💸
Kumi
7,534💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As Misaka was retreating from Avon's lifeless body, it would soon show to be a substitution jutsu. Due to the body positions required to do a backflip, Misaka would be able to see behind her for limited amounts of time while flipping. And behind her, she'd see her foe planning to do a sneak attack while Misaka was in a vulnerable position unable to perform handseals. Instead Misaka would turn her entire body into sand and move past Avon so that she was standing directly behind her. Avon taijutsu wouldnt be able to cause Misaka any harm.

( Suna Tainai no Jutsu ) - Sand Body Technique
Type: Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 20 ( - 10 per turn )
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user turns his own body into sand, or simply parts of it. While in sand form, he can cross long distances by soaring as a sandstorm. In this form, he is also invulnerable to attacks based on strengths and weaknesses of Sand. However, he is unable to attack during this form.

Following up, Misaka would gather sand around Avon and her puppet if she still proceeded to try and summon it which would prevent them from moving. Clenching her fist, Misaka commanded the sand to compress and crush everything inside of it. This attack would not kill Avon if she succeeded, but it would badly wound her. Possibly enough to scare her off.

( Sabaku Sousou ) - Sand Burial
Chakra cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user will create a wave of sand that they use to cover their opponent/opponents from head to toe. Once they have done this they will close their hand causing the sand to compact inwards crushing their target.

"See. I gave you a fair warning to leave this school. And you didnt head my warning. " Misaka would then kick Avon in her side with enough force to send her flying about 2 meters away from her.

"Last chance."

(Kikku) Kick
Damage: 20
Description: One of the simplest moves in Taijutsu, the user will simply hit the opponent with a kick from one of his legs. He is free to choose simple variations of the kick and the stronger he is, the more dangerous the technique is.

Misaka Mikoto
CP: 1855 = 1895-20-20

Avonomemi

Elite
Kin
1,632💸
Kumi
6,119💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Turning herself into sand was probably an odd move, Avon thought to her, with a little wind, this student could find herself blown away to the beyond however Avon wasn't going to end things that way especially as the student didn't seem to go far enough to allow her do so, Avon however proceed to involve her puppet in the battle just in time to witness her opponent create a wave of sand to surround them.
Akipa puffed out of the scroll battle ready, having access to Avon's memory ensure her mistress intentions where clear to her.

"you sure know when to bring me into battle" Akipa teased.

"you going to do it or should I string it out of you?" Avon responded.

Akipa didn't bother to reply, reacting to the sand surrounding them, she charged up an A rank chakra beam in her hands and release it as a blast toward the student, the chakra blast would undo the sandstorm, splitting it in two as it move towards the student, due to the range from the student (short), the blast travel quickly enough that the student should be unable to dodge it in time but just as the beam supposedly hit the student, Akipa adjust her hand to miss the student by a minute meter. Akipa move was partially a hoax, following closely to the chakra blast misdirection from Akipa is Avon, again the closeness to her target and her speed would come as an added advantage for Avon such that by the time the student notice her, she have arrive beside the student with a roundabout kick already in action, Avon aim the kick to land at the stomach area, the impact from the force of her kick deal enough damage to send her target flying away into the sky and beyond (space) along with other damages involved from receiving such an attack.

Avon watch closely as her opponent fly into the sky.

"I know that's not enough to take her down" she whispered under her breathe reminding her companion to be at alert.

Damage: 20 + 20 = 40
Description: One of the simplest moves in Taijutsu, the user will simply hit the opponent with a kick from one of his legs. He is free to choose simple variations of the kick and the stronger he is, the more dangerous the technique is.

Avon-
CP: 970

Akipa-
CP: 220 (250 - 30)

Kooljay

Veteran
Kin
3,532💸
Kumi
7,534💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just as Misaka was about to crush her foe and her puppet to a pulp a beam of chakra would blast through the Sand Burial jutsu. At such a close range this would prove troublesome because while Misaka could perceive the attack, she was not fast enough physically react. So to do so, she would quickly channel raiton chakra throughout her body to double her speed. With her speed she'd dodge by quickly sidestepping to the left out of the beam's projectile path and then run around Avon and Akipa so that she was 10m behind them.

( Raiton: Ōbādoraibu ) - Lightning Release: Overdrive
Chakra: 20 (-10 per turn)
Description: By utilising Lightning Release, the user can speed up the signals that are sent from the brain to the muscles to increase the user's striking speed. The technique also gives the user cutting capabilities from barehanded attacks. When in use this, allows the user to gain an increase of speed and Taijutsu, doubling his speed and increasing his Tai by 20 damage for 3 turns.

This is it. Using her magnet release abilities, MIsaka would gather two iron sand into two large spheres above her. Each sphere would have powerful but opposite polarities. Misaka would collide them causing them to instantly spike out covering the entire field in front of Misaka making it nigh impossible to dodge. Avon and Akipa would be pierced multiple times throughout the body causing them grave internal damage.

(Jiton:Kaiho) - Magnet Release: World Order
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 50
Damage: 90
Description: This technique creates 2 gigantic iron spheres of sand with opposing polarities and collides them together in order to merge and cause the magnetic forces to instantly increase and repel each other. The mass of iron sand then scatters across the entire field, branching out in spikes of irregular patterns which makes evading them almost impossible. The iron sand blocks any escape routes and makes it hard for the opponent to clearly view the user and also serves as a medium for other iron sand techniques.

Note: Can only be used by Third Kazekage and custom Iron Sand bios, twice per event.

Using the same Iron Sand that pierced them, Misaka would trap both Avon and Akipa inside a glob of Iron Sand and crush them with enough force to liquefy them.

(Jiton: Satetsu Sousou) - Magnet Release: Iron Sand Burial
Description: This technique encases the enemy with iron sand and then crushes them to a pulp within seconds.

Note: Can only be used by Third Kazekage and custom Iron Sand bios.

Misaka Mikoto
CP: 1745 = 1855-20-50-40
Speed: 20 = 10*2

Avonomemi

Elite
Kin
1,632💸
Kumi
6,119💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Avon is taking aback by the student new attained speed level, she forfeit her intended action and watch closely along with Akipa as the student arrive at her new position.
The student exclaimed about something indicating she just got serious, a spirited Avon awoke, her school pride was at stake and even if her opponent was not her intended target, her show of power so far should have the person shaking wherever they are.

In her thoughts, she admired the student zeal not to give up even if the matter didn't concern her, well she was probably one of those hero complex character, Avon concluded.

Before the eyes of Avon and Akipa, they watch on as two mass of body of iron sand are formed by the student, Avon was not familiar with the iron sand element yet but from it's look; she could tell there was more to it than what meet the eyes.
Countering her opponent's attack, Avon utilize her hidden clan ability, the haki, an ability that was unique to the Supernovas. Avon activate her kenbunshoku haki; this ability allow her to see briefly into the future; this however was the simpler explanation of her ability works; for a more elaborate explanation; the kenbunshoku haki is a state of heightened senses that allows a supernova to collect variables and elements from the environment and predict a probably path for next series of event with a 100% accuracy.
Avon use her kenbunshoku haki to identify every area of the terrain where the irregular mass of iron sand would hit as it scatter across the terrain. Avon simply move about while guiding Akipa with her, escaping each mass of iron sand as it hit the ground. To the onlookers, Avon and Akipa will move from one point to another point in unison on the yard making them look like a couple performing rehearsed moves on a tv show. Both parties continue to move about as Avon would know the safe areas to stay as the iron sand falls to the ground from time to time.
This feat should both wow and surprise her opponent; the student, Avon await her applause but rather she is meant with more attack, the iron sand now around her and Akipa begin to come inward to crush them.
It was Akipa turn to act, she channel chakra into her feet and blast herself upward into air, safe away from the sand, fear not she did not leave her mistress behind, attached to her back is Avon, Avon have manifested spider like features as she was a holder of the spider contract. Avon use her spider like feature to attach herself to the back of Akipa as they took off the ground.

"the yard don't look so bad from up here, don't you think so mistress" Akipa teased

Avon don't reply rather she gather chakra enhanced net and spit it out of her mouth toward the student to trap her to the floor, Avon shoot a couple of these enhanced nets in quick succession around to make escaping them difficult.
As the net capture the student, it will stick her to the floor, immobilizing and making her an easy target.
While still airborne, on Akipa's back, she throw a series of bomb tags to finish off the student.

Range: Short-long
Description: Kenbunshoku Haki, is a form of Haki that allows the user to sense the presence of others, even if they are concealed from view or too far to see naturally. With enough skill, one can use this Haki to predict an opponent's moves shortly before they make them, thereby making the attack that much easier to evade. This prediction appears to the user as an image or extremely brief (within a couple of seconds) "premonition" of what the opponent will do in the user's mind's eye, and the damage the user will take if the attack actually "hits". This lets the user somewhat keep up with someone even if they are no more than double the user's current speed. The user can see the attack coming and counter it, however the user cannot simply "dodge it". The user cannot dodge some weaker ones also if they cannot do so logically, example : Your opponent sends a huge fireball at you, you cannot simply dodge it for the fireball is too big, however, you can counter the attacks. The "dodging" motion is only usable if you're fighting a taijutsu user or if the attack is a small direct one. The user also does not since sense people by their chakra, however they do so by their "presence". Once activated it remains active for the duration of the turn but must be reactivated again.

Description: A special adhesive net released from the user's mouth, these chakra enhanced nets stick to their prey and do not let go. The Nets themselves are very small, but can be created in a split second, so raising the rate of capture by spitting out several in a row is possible. It is useful technique against multiple enemies. Anyone caught by the two layered nets are plastered to a wall or tree behind them.

Note: Can only be used by Spider Contract signers.

Avon
CP: 935 (970 - 20 - 15)
Track: 40 (20*2)

Akipa
CP: 205 (220 - 15)
Speed: 20 (10*2)

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
In the first turn, dealing with genjutsu in that fashion is not viable whatsoever in my book. You can't just ignore it like that and proceed while ignoring the effects, as a result Avon would have been incapable of performing the move as intended. Past that until post #8 it was mostly fine, post 8 however would have also failed. The change of body stance technique would definitely fail, as it doesn't operate like a plot device in the series, but actually functions as a useless technique. Beyond that honestly there was no need to continue with the rest, as you would have died a few times at this point. Shoutout observation haki though.

Kooljay wins.