Ester

Regular
Kin
822💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jegal Taek, update is Chunin rank with lightning and Water being the element at S rank. Though we can’t get Kumi for unofficial fights, it needs to be official. I dont mind either way, and if you want it against a Jounin for official I can hop in with my main.

Leathercandle

Elite
Kin
230💸
Kumi
1,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Jegal Taek, update is Chunin rank with lightning and Water being the element at S rank. Though we can’t get Kumi for unofficial fights, it needs to be official. I dont mind either way, and if you want it against a Jounin for official I can hop in with my main.
Oh okay, let's make it official then! I'll wait for your main to post.

Leathercandle

Elite
Kin
230💸
Kumi
1,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ignore the pleb above, he’s barely above my alt in strength.

Shirou Kotamine
Make another thread and link me

Hello! I am the main!

You can make first move
Alright, lemme know which bio you're using.
Gl;hf

Achilles arrived at the specified field. Today, he would engage in yet another fight. Slowly, but surely, he was scraping the rust away. Upon his arrival, he spotted his opponent, who had already been there, waiting for him. Smiling confidently, Achilles activated his sensory passively, and dug the tips of his toes into the ground as he bounced back and forth, warming his body up. Finally ready, he began.

(Chakra Henkanshi no Jutsu) - Chakra Sensing Technique (passive)
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 15 (- 5 per turn)
Damage: N/A
Description: This is a very advanced of advancing the ability to feel and sense chakra. The technique allows the user to concentrate and detect someone's chakra. Users can use this to determine the nature of a jutsu used as well as sense masses of chakra. The use of this can be compared to Sharingan's brutish level of sensory, able to sense collection of chakra but not the level of clarity and precision Byakugan has.

Weaving three hand seals, Achilles pooled earthen chakra into the perimeter of a circle around his opponent, up to mid range away. The result was the bursting of massive stone chains out of the ground, that would appear along all instances of the imaginary circle, rotating counter clockwise as they travelled higher and higher, creating a giant cylinder encapsulating the two. As the chains rose higher and higher, some of the chains would burst out from their initial path toward the opponent standing in the center, and attempt to pierce her and restrict their movements, hoisting them into the air by tightening, as well as spinning her around violently to match the motion of the jutsu. Four chains would attempt to do this at the same time, two from behind (diagonally left and right), and two from the front in the same diagonal orientations as the ones behind. This entire process would happen quite quickly. However, before the chains could even attack her, Achilles had tossed a single kunai with bomb tags at his opponent's feet, several inches in front of them.

Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description:
The user weaves three hand seals and pools their chakra under a target. Around the target (up to mid range around them) hundreds of chains made of stone bast out of the ground and spin around them, rising higher and higher to create something like a tornado (going either counter clockwise or clockwise). Chains from the tornado will blast out from it towards a target in the center, attempting to pierce them with a pointed edge or wrap around their body. The chains can pull apart a target as they spin him/her around due to the motion of the "tornado", or they can restrain them by pulling just hard enough to prevent movement. The user can mentally create openings in the "tornado" to peer into it.

-Can only be taught by Leathercandle
-Techniques that require chakra cannot be used while this is in use, besides earth techniques
-Can be used thrice per battle

Chakra: 2000 - 15 - 30 = 1955

Reactions: Squidy

Squidy

Regular
Kin
1,554💸
Kumi
2,480💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
Make another thread and link me

Alright, lemme know which bio you're using.
Gl;hf

Achilles arrived at the specified field. Today, he would engage in yet another fight. Slowly, but surely, he was scraping the rust away. Upon his arrival, he spotted his opponent, who had already been there, waiting for him. Smiling confidently, Achilles activated his sensory passively, and dug the tips of his toes into the ground as he bounced back and forth, warming his body up. Finally ready, he began.

(Chakra Henkanshi no Jutsu) - Chakra Sensing Technique (passive)
Type: Supplementary
Chakra: 15 (- 5 per turn)
Damage: N/A
Description: This is a very advanced of advancing the ability to feel and sense chakra. The technique allows the user to concentrate and detect someone's chakra. Users can use this to determine the nature of a jutsu used as well as sense masses of chakra. The use of this can be compared to Sharingan's brutish level of sensory, able to sense collection of chakra but not the level of clarity and precision Byakugan has.

Weaving three hand seals, Achilles pooled earthen chakra into the perimeter of a circle around his opponent, up to mid range away. The result was the bursting of massive stone chains out of the ground, that would appear along all instances of the imaginary circle, rotating counter clockwise as they travelled higher and higher, creating a giant cylinder encapsulating the two. As the chains rose higher and higher, some of the chains would burst out from their initial path toward the opponent standing in the center, and attempt to pierce her and restrict their movements, hoisting them into the air by tightening, as well as spinning her around violently to match the motion of the jutsu. Four chains would attempt to do this at the same time, two from behind (diagonally left and right), and two from the front in the same diagonal orientations as the ones behind. This entire process would happen quite quickly. However, before the chains could even attack her, Achilles had tossed a single kunai with bomb tags at his opponent's feet, several inches in front of them.

Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description:
The user weaves three hand seals and pools their chakra under a target. Around the target (up to mid range around them) hundreds of chains made of stone bast out of the ground and spin around them, rising higher and higher to create something like a tornado (going either counter clockwise or clockwise). Chains from the tornado will blast out from it towards a target in the center, attempting to pierce them with a pointed edge or wrap around their body. The chains can pull apart a target as they spin him/her around due to the motion of the "tornado", or they can restrain them by pulling just hard enough to prevent movement. The user can mentally create openings in the "tornado" to peer into it.

-Can only be taught by Leathercandle
-Techniques that require chakra cannot be used while this is in use, besides earth techniques
-Can be used thrice per battle

Chakra: 2000 - 15 - 30 = 1955
Mugen bio in sig.... go easy on me
Mugen picked in his ears with a bored look on his face as he watched his opponent ready himself for battle. Hmmm, I wonder how long it will take for me to wreck his spirit? Mugen says as he takes his finger out of his ear, focusing on a ball of wax he flicks off to the side.

Seeing the man before him waving 3 hand seals, Mugen would quickly glimpse from side to side as he witnesses the chains of earth burst upwards from the ground. As some of the chains extend towards Mugen who is in the center of the attack he generates a plasma barrier of lightning that protects him from the initiation of the earth attack and its entire performance.

Are you done? he asks after all the jutsu has subsided.

Type: Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short
Chakra: 20 (+5 per turn active)
Damage: 40
Description: The user manipulating their chakra generates a plasma barrier around them to serve as a defence which protects them from incoming attacks, even from something as wide-ranged as the Quicksand Waterfall Flow. However the user cannot use other techniques besides lightning release or physical based techniques while sustaining the technique. The user can rush at their opponents even if the barrier is active and use it to ram against them. The shield can be used offensively, by discharging the electricity in the direction of their choice in a wave resulting in using the energy of the barrier and ending its effects.
Note: Technique remains active for up to 3 turns.

{160 Health | 1,600 Chakra | 14 Speed | Tracking 18}

Reactions: Leathercandle