[Question] Open if you dare...

204 posts 13 reactions
Joined
Apr 6, 2014
Messages
204
Reaction score
13
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Is there any one piece colouring website like colourkage or whatevs do to naruto?
 

HENI

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
17,225 posts 868 reactions
Joined
Mar 9, 2014
Messages
17,225
Reaction score
868
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Deviantart is all I can think of
 

Rinianne

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,375 posts 121 reactions
Joined
Apr 3, 2014
Messages
1,375
Reaction score
121
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I think none,mate.
 

Shinichi Izumi

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,226 posts 102 reactions
Joined
Apr 21, 2013
Messages
1,226
Reaction score
102
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Volumes 1-65 are available and officially colored by shuiesha, but it's only in japanese
 

Kyuurama

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
671 posts 59 reactions
Joined
Mar 10, 2014
Messages
671
Reaction score
59
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I know for a fact that you won't find whole chapter colourings on deviantart, but there's some good ones of single panels there like these:
 

ReverseZero12

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,517 posts 85 reactions
Joined
May 27, 2013
Messages
1,517
Reaction score
85
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
A facebook page that I'm on gives links to fan coloured chapters. But so far, I think only chapter 1-39 have bee coloured but they release more from time to time.

 
Top