Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Azuma in sig, CW at my hip.
LoK's RnR.
Unofficial or Official, up to you.
We start at mid range from one another.
You take the first move.
Start with a little bit of RP if you'd like, let's have some fun :)

The terrain is as shown here:
You must be registered for see images

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
Im not here to flex the bio rofl, im more for fun of a battle, Killing and stealing on or off? your choice, im easy Also not big into RP in BA, hope you dont mind too much. Also, 3 day reply limit?

Hades had been meditating in the field for multiple days, re centering himself, and reattuning himself with nature. It had been relatively peaceful, but even so, he had placed some precautions, a few seals around the clearing, nothing serious, just enough to alert him to someone if they came into his space, and it seems someone had. A small seal went off, alerting him to a man, approaching. Standing up, Hades, on instinct alone, passively activated his 3 tomoe sharingan, however, due to the pitch black contact that coated his eyes, the man approaching would see nothin change, but if he had some kind of chakra sensory, he would be alerted that Hades chakra had spiked. Not wasting time, Hades channeled his Mokuton chakra into the ground below the man, causing 3 long tendrils of wood to shoot up, wrapping around the mans wrists, and one around his neck, binding him in place as Hades spoke.

Either you ignored my seals, or you where too weak to know they where there. Either way, i suggest you take your leave, you're interrupting my Meditation, and my mood is quite foul as of late.

( Doujutsu: Sharingan ) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye(passive)
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 15 - 30 ( -5 per turn for 1T and 2T, 10 per turn to keep active for 3T )
Damage: N/A
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill
Note: C rank usage is for 1T Sharingan, B rank usage is reserved for 2T Sharingan. A Rank usage is reserved for 3T Sharingan.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

(Mokuton: Keimusho no Jutsu) - Wood Release: Prison Technique
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 15
Description: The user creates a spiraling pillar of wood rise up from the ground and surround the opponent restraining them in place.

Chakra: 2350-45-2305
HP: 160
Speed: 11
Tracking: 45

Anbu Kirito

Veteran
Kin
1,110💸
Kumi
10,495💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
OOC: Sounds good to me. 72 hour reply limit it is. And I'd rather we not kill one another as a pair of fellow Uchiha, just out of principle. Severely wounding certainly isn't out of the question though. ;)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whilst walking through a forest, the young Uchiha had come to a plains-like clearing in the woods. Happy to see sunlight for the first time in a full day, the boy had abandoned all sense of caution when moving out into the open area, something a Shinobi of his level of skill should have known better than to do. Thus, upon tripping a seal that he noticed the presence of a fraction of a second too late, Azuma had quite suddenly found himself in something of a bind.

Literally.

Well shit.

There was a tough spiral of wood wrapped around each of his wrists as well as his neck, and despite his admittedly lazy efforts, he had no luck breaking out thus far. The source of said ability appeared to be a man who sat in a meditative position in the middle of the clearing he had been passing through. At first, when he'd come into eyeshot, Azuma had nothing nothing of the man, but clearly he hadn't taken kindly to being disturbed.

The man's voice was commanding, as he spoke in a deep, intimidating tone which, despite its nature, did little to throw off Azuma's lazy, confused look.

"Either you ignored my seals, or you were too weak to know they were there. Either way, I suggest you take your leave; you're interrupting my meditation, and my mood is quite foul as of late."

To that, the green-haired teen replied in an intimidating tone of his own, although his words came out sounding much more sarcastic than intended.

"I'd be inclined to get angry at you calling me weak, but it was my mistake. That said-"

In between his words, Azuma's eyes quickly spiraled into those of his clan; the Sharingan, three tomoe swirling around the red sea his iris had become.

"-I don't see why you needed to restrain me."

In that instant, Azuma did two things. First, he quickly released three small bolts of Raiton chakra from the fingertips of his right hand straight into each spiral pillar of wood which made up his bindings. The technique was far from powerful, but it was more than strong enough to splinter his flimsy shackles. At the same time, the boy took note of his opponent's body; there was a significant amount of chakra concentrated in his eyes behind the black screen that lay in front of them. That was something which, in the Uchiha's experience, almost always meant a dojutsu was in play.

Interesting; another Uchiha, maybe? That'd be good fun.

Now freed from his temporary prison, Azuma spoke up yet again, grit in his voice and an edge to his blood-red stare that surely communicated his willingness to fight if need be.

"So, we're both Shinobi; what now?"

Despite his preference for words as a solution to conflict, Azuma had a sinking feeling that this would be a more violent sort of interaction. Oh well; and he'd only just gotten to see the sun again. Such was the life of a ninja.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chakra: 1600 - 30 - 10 = 1560
Health: 160
Speed: 12
Tracking Speed: 96 (16 * 2 (Tracking Specialty) * 3 (Sharingan)
Rainman Turn Count: 1

Sharingan (Passive)
( Doujutsu: Sharingan ) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye
Chakra: 15 - 30 ( -5 per turn for 1T and 2T, 10 per turn to keep active for 3T )
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill
Note: C rank usage is for 1T Sharingan, B rank usage is reserved for 2T Sharingan. A Rank usage is reserved for 3T Sharingan.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

Lightning Release Technique
(Raiton no Jutsu) - Lightning Release Technique
Type: Offensive
Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Description: The user will manipulate their chakra to create small bolts of lightning to attack their target.

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
OOC: Sounds good to me. 72 hour reply limit it is. And I'd rather we not kill one another as a pair of fellow Uchiha, just out of principle. Severely wounding certainly isn't out of the question though. ;)

Whilst walking through a forest, the young Uchiha had come to a plains-like clearing in the woods. Happy to see sunlight for the first time in a full day, the boy had abandoned all sense of caution when moving out into the open area, something a Shinobi of his level of skill should have known better than to do. Thus, upon tripping a seal that he noticed the presence of a fraction of a second too late, Azuma had quite suddenly found himself in something of a bind.

Literally.

Well shit.

There was a tough spiral of wood wrapped around each of his wrists as well as his neck, and despite his admittedly lazy efforts, he had no luck breaking out thus far. The source of said ability appeared to be a man who sat in a meditative position in the middle of the clearing he had been passing through. At first, when he'd come into eyeshot, Azuma had nothing nothing of the man, but clearly he hadn't taken kindly to being disturbed.

The man's voice was commanding, as he spoke in a deep, intimidating tone which, despite its nature, did little to throw off Azuma's lazy, confused look.

"Either you ignored my seals, or you were too weak to know they were there. Either way, I suggest you take your leave; you're interrupting my meditation, and my mood is quite foul as of late."

To that, the green-haired teen replied in an intimidating tone of his own, although his words came out sounding much more sarcastic than intended.

"I'd be inclined to get angry at you calling me weak, but it was my mistake. That said-"

In between his words, Azuma's eyes quickly spiraled into those of his clan; the Sharingan, three tomoe swirling around the red sea his iris had become.

"-I don't see why you needed to restrain me."

In that instant, Azuma did two things. First, he quickly released three small bolts of Raiton chakra from the fingertips of his right hand straight into each spiral pillar of wood which made up his bindings. The technique was far from powerful, but it was more than strong enough to splinter his flimsy shackles. At the same time, the boy took note of his opponent's body; there was a significant amount of chakra concentrated in his eyes behind the black screen that lay in front of them. That was something which, in the Uchiha's experience, almost always meant a dojutsu was in play.

Interesting; another Uchiha, maybe? That'd be good fun.

Now freed from his temporary prison, Azuma spoke up yet again, grit in his voice and an edge to his blood-red stare that surely communicated his willingness to fight if need be.

"So, we're both Shinobi; what now?"

Despite his preference for words as a solution to conflict, Azuma had a sinking feeling that this would be a more violent sort of interaction. Oh well; and he'd only just gotten to see the sun again. Such was the life of a ninja.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chakra: 1600 - 30 - 10 = 1560
Rainman Turn Count: 1

Sharingan (Passive)
( Doujutsu: Sharingan ) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye
Description:

Lightning Release Technique
(Raiton no Jutsu) - Lightning Release Technique
Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Description: The user will manipulate their chakra to create small bolts of lightning to attack their target.
As agreed on discord, killing n stealing will be on.

Hades watched as the young mans eyes spun, the ever familiar blood red sharingan appearing. Another Uchiha, how interesting. Perhaps, this one was on some sort of assassin, playing the role of a ignorant child, attempting to sneak an easy kill. It really mattered not to Hades, as he watched his opponents chakra spike, and was mildly disappointed. This kid had regular amounts of chakra, meaning he was not special. The odds of him putting up a real fight, well, that was to be seen. As the lightning tore apart the wooden stocks with ease, the kid spoke to Hades, asking why he had to be restrained. It was obvious to Hades why, but clearly not to this child. However, the next line irked Hades, especially when the kid had shown his Sharingan.

Child, are youre Uchiha eye's new? Have you yet to learn to use them? When you look upon me, do you not see the overwhelming difference? You call me a mere shinobi? No, unfortunately, Shinobi are weak, Shinobi have limits, Shinobi die. I've seen more battles and more year's pass by, than you have had meals. However, it is clear you do not truly understand, the situation you have gotten yourself into. Prepare yourself, My name, Is Hades Olimpos, and i am no mere shinobi.

Without warning, Hades would once more, rely on his Mokuton chakra, channeling it in a circle around the child at 5m away. From the circle, hundreds of wooden tendrils would burst up and forwards, a make shift dome with spikes, would rise up and enclose the child, piercing him from every direction, and turning him into a human voodoo doll. For now, Hades would test the limits of this child, he was fully aware, that this would be one sided, but at least this child would leave this world knowing just how out matched he was.

(Mokuton: Kyousei Mokuzai No Jutsu) Wood Release: Greater Wood Technique
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The user focuses and molds his chakra, using it to create Wood structures, Pillars, Trees, etc to defend, attack or support him. The Wood can be created from the users body or from earth sources and its limitations are only set by the users own imagination and the chakra put into the technique.

Chakra: 2305-40=2265

Last edited:

Anbu Kirito

Veteran
Kin
1,110💸
Kumi
10,495💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
By the looks of things, it appeared that this man regarded him as some sort of assassin. That was unfortunate, seeing as it was both incorrect and a direct line to what was sure to be a rather aggressive encounter. Regardless, Azuma sound found himself distracted by other things when the man identified himself by both name and clan.

"Child, are your Uchiha eyes new? Have you yet to learn to use them? When you look upon me, do you not see the overwhelming difference between us? You call me a mere shinobi? No, unfortunately, Shinobi are weak, Shinobi have limits, Shinobi die. I've seen more battles and more years pass by than you have had meals. However, it is clear you do not truly understand the situation you have gotten yourself into. Prepare yourself, My name, Is Hades Olimpos, and I am no mere Shinobi."

Shrugging his shoulders, Azuma found himself too preoccupied to care about the greater threat in the man's words, instead taking that precious time to be an asshole; if not anything else, he was still a teenager.

"Oh what, these? I've had them for maybe two years now, so a while? But then, if you're that old then I guess that's not much time for you at all. I'm only sixteen, so it's pretty significant."

Unfortunately, the green-haired Uchiha's jesting was met with nothing but a cold stare and a wave of the hand. Quickly recognizing the threat, Azuma's Sharingan allowed him to see the chakra building up underneath him; a mixture of Doton and Suiton which had rather clearly been the same kind of chakra his opponent's previous technique had used. Regardless of what the nature of the attack was, Azuma's expression hardened at the sight of the spiked wood dome that sought to collapse inwards on him. With an audible sigh, the boy lackadaisically flared his chakra outwards in a surge that would surely be known to the man's vision if it was anything similar to his own. The air around him suddenly crackled into a sphere of densely packed lightning which defended and quickly disintegrated the wood around him before fading just as quickly as it had appeared.

Not satisfied with keeping what was sure to become a battle on his opponent's terms though, Azuma immediately clapped his hands to the ground, summoning a large block of water fifteen meters up in the ever-clouding skies above his opponent. Passively, he took note of that.

It'll rain soon.

Regardless, the block of water would quickly fall onto Hades and deal significant damage should it hit, not that Azuma expected it to. As an insurance policy, Azuma then thrust his palm forwards, launching a sphere of Raiton chakra at his opponent so should he respond with an earth technique, the ball of lightning would make contact with him and explode.

As his sequence of attacks finished, the green-haired boy spoke again, this time with more confidence in his voice, replacing the previously sarcastic and obnoxious tone that had previously lay there.

"For no mere Shinobi, you strike me as awfully passive; are you less than a mere Shinobi then?"

As the words left his mouth, the boy took note of two things. The first was simple; the man hadn't been bluffing when he was hyping himself up. His chakra levels were through the roof, even higher than Azuma's own which were beyond the average realm by a wide margin. That excited Azuma more than it scared him, but still, there was a nervous intrigue that had snuck up on him and it wouldn't seem remiss to be called fear.

Secondly, and perhaps even more simply, it had started raining.

Things just kept getting better.
----------------------------------------------

Chakra: 1560 - 20 - 20 - 30 - 10 = 1480
Rainman Turn Count: 2 (It Is Now Raining)

(Raiton: Purazuma Bōru) - Lightning Release: Plasma Ball
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short
Chakra: 20 (+5 per turn active)
Damage: 40
Description: The user manipulating their chakra generates a plasma barrier around them to serve as a defence which protects them from incoming attacks, even from something as wide-ranged as the Quicksand Waterfall Flow. However the user cannot use other techniques besides lightning release or physical based techniques while sustaining the technique. The user can rush at their opponents even if the barrier is active and use it to ram against them. The shield can be used offensively, by discharging the electricity in the direction of their choice in a wave resulting in using the energy of the barrier and ending its effects.
Note: Technique remains active for up to 3 turns.

(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Stormy Blockade
Chakra: 20
Description: The user will slam their hands against then ground allowing him/her to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.

Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

(Raiton: Sanda Appu) – Lightning Release: Thunder Up
Description: The user concentrates a lot of lightning chakra into their hand, compressing it into a ball of lightning energy. The user can then hurl it at the enemy or trust it forward in a melee attack. Once the ball hits the target, it expands into a massive lightning explosion.

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
By the looks of things, it appeared that this man regarded him as some sort of assassin. That was unfortunate, seeing as it was both incorrect and a direct line to what was sure to be a rather aggressive encounter. Regardless, Azuma sound found himself distracted by other things when the man identified himself by both name and clan.

"Child, are your Uchiha eyes new? Have you yet to learn to use them? When you look upon me, do you not see the overwhelming difference between us? You call me a mere shinobi? No, unfortunately, Shinobi are weak, Shinobi have limits, Shinobi die. I've seen more battles and more years pass by than you have had meals. However, it is clear you do not truly understand the situation you have gotten yourself into. Prepare yourself, My name, Is Hades Olimpos, and I am no mere Shinobi."

Shrugging his shoulders, Azuma found himself too preoccupied to care about the greater threat in the man's words, instead taking that precious time to be an asshole; if not anything else, he was still a teenager.

"Oh what, these? I've had them for maybe two years now, so a while? But then, if you're that old then I guess that's not much time for you at all. I'm only sixteen, so it's pretty significant."

Unfortunately, the green-haired Uchiha's jesting was met with nothing but a cold stare and a wave of the hand. Quickly recognizing the threat, Azuma's Sharingan allowed him to see the chakra building up underneath him; a mixture of Doton and Suiton which had rather clearly been the same kind of chakra his opponent's previous technique had used. Regardless of what the nature of the attack was, Azuma's expression hardened at the sight of the spiked wood dome that sought to collapse inwards on him. With an audible sigh, the boy lackadaisically flared his chakra outwards in a surge that would surely be known to the man's vision if it was anything similar to his own. The air around him suddenly crackled into a sphere of densely packed lightning which defended and quickly disintegrated the wood around him before fading just as quickly as it had appeared.

Not satisfied with keeping what was sure to become a battle on his opponent's terms though, Azuma immediately clapped his hands to the ground, summoning a large block of water fifteen meters up in the ever-clouding skies above his opponent. Passively, he took note of that.

It'll rain soon.

Regardless, the block of water would quickly fall onto Hades and deal significant damage should it hit, not that Azuma expected it to. As an insurance policy, Azuma then thrust his palm forwards, launching a sphere of Raiton chakra at his opponent so should he respond with an earth technique, the ball of lightning would make contact with him and explode.

As his sequence of attacks finished, the green-haired boy spoke again, this time with more confidence in his voice, replacing the previously sarcastic and obnoxious tone that had previously lay there.

"For no mere Shinobi, you strike me as awfully passive; are you less than a mere Shinobi then?"

As the words left his mouth, the boy took note of two things. The first was simple; the man hadn't been bluffing when he was hyping himself up. His chakra levels were through the roof, even higher than Azuma's own which were beyond the average realm by a wide margin. That excited Azuma more than it scared him, but still, there was a nervous intrigue that had snuck up on him and it wouldn't seem remiss to be called fear.

Secondly, and perhaps even more simply, it had started raining.

Things just kept getting better.
----------------------------------------------

Chakra: 1560 - 20 - 20 - 30 - 10 = 1480
Rainman Turn Count: 2 (It Is Now Raining)

(Raiton: Purazuma Bōru) - Lightning Release: Plasma Ball
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Chakra: 20 (+5 per turn active)
Damage: 40
Description: The user manipulating their chakra generates a plasma barrier around them to serve as a defence which protects them from incoming attacks, even from something as wide-ranged as the Quicksand Waterfall Flow. However the user cannot use other techniques besides lightning release or physical based techniques while sustaining the technique. The user can rush at their opponents even if the barrier is active and use it to ram against them. The shield can be used offensively, by discharging the electricity in the direction of their choice in a wave resulting in using the energy of the barrier and ending its effects.
Note: Technique remains active for up to 3 turns.

(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Stormy Blockade
Chakra: 20
Description: The user will slam their hands against then ground allowing him/her to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.

Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

(Raiton: Sanda Appu) – Lightning Release: Thunder Up
Description: The user concentrates a lot of lightning chakra into their hand, compressing it into a ball of lightning energy. The user can then hurl it at the enemy or trust it forward in a melee attack. Once the ball hits the target, it expands into a massive lightning explosion.
Nice combo.

Hades watched and listened, as the kid announced his meager age, and also began channeling chakra, Raiton, that was obvious, just from looking at his chakra system, as it expanded outward into a sphere, causing the wooden tendrils to simply, disintegrate. Hade was, however, fighting one of his Kin, even if the child was unaware of that fact himself. It would be a pity, snuffing out a life at such a young age, it was likely this child had not even experienced a women yet, let along the other joys in life, however, in his youth and ignorance, his life was going to end, as his youthful cockiness had been stronger than his fight of flight reaction, and he had chosen to fight, and as such, Hades would respond in kind.

So young, so naive. You should have run, when you had the chance, for i do not chase prey that does not wish to die. However, whether you have a point to prove, or perhaps you learnt some new Ninjutsu and are eager to try it out, just know, that this choice you made, to stand before me, will be the last real choice you get to make before you die. So i hope, as a fellow kinsman, you will harbour no ill will towards me in the after life.

With his thumb and index finger, Hades reached into his eyes, pulling off his contacts, to reveal his own sharingan. As he did this, the kid clapped his hands, and the sounds of rushing water appeared above him. It seemed like a form of space and time, opening a sort of rip in space to allow a torrent of water to flow, but it mattered not. Channeling Fire and Earth chakra, Hades stomped the ground. Around him, a dome of Adamantine chakra grew, completely shielding him as the water crashed down, followed by the energy ball, both colliding, and both failing, as the Adamantine stood strong. As both attacks bounced off, Hades manipulated the sphere, to open up, like a door, and as it did, Hades would weave a single handseal, and point his index and middle finger towards to child. As he did this, Hades Raiton chakra would launch forward as a spear, aiming to pierce the kids chest and kill him.

(Kongoton: Adamant-hamasuta) - Adamantine Release: Adamant Hamster
Type: Defense/Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 30
Description: The user stomps on the ground causing adamantine to rise up and enclose a target within a hollow sphere. This could be used to create a defensive barrier for the user, or trap the opponent within a prison. The sphere can be returned to the ground with another hand seal, if the user so chooses.
~Can only be used twice per battle.
~Can be broken through using the normal methods that destroy adamantine. (weaknesses listed in the submission, don't want to put them into the description since that would basically be telling the opponent how to break out of the technique.

(Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Descripton: The user, after performing the Snake handseal, emits lightning in the shape of a spear from their hands or mouth which then pierces the enemy. Kakuzu, the original user, shoots the technique from his Lightning mask's mouth. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock; meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies by branching the main spear. This, coupled with the sheer speed of the lightning, makes it a difficult technique to evade. This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

Chakra: 2265-75=2190

Anbu Kirito

Veteran
Kin
1,110💸
Kumi
10,495💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The man's words were imposing, something he seemed to enjoy throwing into conversation. It made for some fun banter, to be sure.

"So young, so naive. You should have run, when you had the chance, for i do not chase prey that does not wish to die. However, whether you have a point to prove, or perhaps you learnt some new Ninjutsu and are eager to try it out, just know, that this choice you made, to stand before me, will be the last real choice you get to make before you die. So i hope, as a fellow kinsman, you will harbor no ill will towards me in the after life."

Ah, well, that confirmed a few things. A fellow Uchiha then, eh? With a sparse reply, Azuma indicated that he was ready to face whatever fate this man had in store for him, although something told him he wouldn't be losing his life today.

"Frankly, I wasn't counting on dying today, but don't worry, I won't hold it against you."

It was unfortunate that he'd decided to attack the boy; they could have been allies, or even friends in another life. Despite that thought lingering in his head though, things went south for Azuma almost immediately upon his first attack.

Having expected an Earthen defense, Azuma was visibly disappointed when his opponent conjured up a dome of some weird substance to defend against his attacks. Immediately recognizing the confusing nature of the Chakra as something his relatively average-powered attacks wouldn't hold up against, the boy quickly changed plans.

If I can't bust it, I'll pop it from the inside out.

He had no issues adapting to this situation. As soon as the dome went up, and as he knew neither of his attacks would penetrate the defense, the Uchiha instead stomped his right foot on the ground, sending Katon chakra down through a tunnel of his own making right up until it build up underneath the man inside of his dome.

With a smirk, Azuma made the Tiger handseal and watched as the chakra erupted from beneath the dome in a spectacular column of flame and molten rock. Of course, while he hoped the attack might land, there was no doubt in his mind that Hades had survived the attack, a thought confirmed by his eyes moments after the attack would complete.

Whatever flames that had erupted would also soon be doused by the rain falling from the sky. But, not one to sacrifice an advantage, Azuma quickly drew his sword from his side and took a moment to center himself, preparing for the inevitable counterattack. Things had gotten heated quite quickly, hadn't they?
---------------------------------------------

Chakra: 1480 - 30 - 10 = 1440

(Katon: Keshi Makuga Hara) - Fire Release: Exploding Flame Crater
Range: Mid-Long
Description: The user first stomps on the ground, using his fire chakra and making an underground tunnel from between themselves and the opponent. They then breathe out fire into the tunnel, causing the fire carry rock and other debris with it as it travels, melting them. With a single hand seal, the molten rock debris will erupt from the ground underneath the opponent, engulfing them and burning them alive.

Raiten'nō - Ame no Omo | Thunder Emperor - Lord of Rain [FOR REFERENCE]
Type: Weapon
Range: Self
Chakra Cost: N/A (40 for Gyaku Ni Ochiru)
Damage points: N/A
Description: Ame No Omo is a traditionally shaped Katana, 70 inches in length. Its only physical trait of note is its black-as-night colored blade. Despite this, however, this sword is a powerful family artifact, one which has now found its way into the hands of Azuma Uchiha, the last living member of his immediate family. Upon further use of the blade, he also discovered a few of its unique abilities.

Durability: Forged by the world's finest blacksmiths and made of steel tempered three times over in ever increasing heat, the Thunder Emperor is incredibly durable, capable of taking S-Rank damage before breaking.

Raindance: While in possession of the Katana, the user can swing it downwards it any capacity, as if gesturing for something from above. This stroke makes the area cloud up and then start to rain heavily, as if the sky had already been stormy the whole day. This ability costs a move and 15 chakra, however, it will begin to rain immediately after the user completes the phrase.

Stormking: When the sword was forged, it was made in such a way that it can be used as a superconductor for chakra used to create rain release techniques. As such, the blade is surrounded by a small hazy cloud of its own, from which thunder and the sounds of rain regularly emit. This allows the user to either call upon rain from the storm around the blade as a source or by swinging the sword to use other rain sources to cast Ameton techniques. Through using the sword as the medium in both ways, the rain techniques will be increased in power by 1 rank up to S rank and by 20 damage to S rank and above.

Gyaku Ni Ochiru: Literally meaning "falling in reverse", this ability calls upon all of the rain which has fallen upon the battlefield to be used in a single attack. The user will swing Thunder Emperor upwards, causing every raindrop that has fallen within long range of them to condense into individual, knife-like rain bullets. These bullets will then shoot upwards, shredding whatever they touch like a storm of sharp objects. This attack is equivalent to an S-Rank in terms of power, and deals 80 damage. This ability costs a move slot. This technique can only create rain knives from rain that has fallen at least five meters away from an opponent.
Notes:
-
Can only be used/taught by Anbu Kirito.
- Gyaku Ni Ochiru can only be used twice, and no other Ameton techniques are allowed during the same turn. It also needs to have at least one full turn in between uses, to allow enough rain to accumulate on the ground around the user.

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
The man's words were imposing, something he seemed to enjoy throwing into conversation. It made for some fun banter, to be sure.

"So young, so naive. You should have run, when you had the chance, for i do not chase prey that does not wish to die. However, whether you have a point to prove, or perhaps you learnt some new Ninjutsu and are eager to try it out, just know, that this choice you made, to stand before me, will be the last real choice you get to make before you die. So i hope, as a fellow kinsman, you will harbor no ill will towards me in the after life."

Ah, well, that confirmed a few things. A fellow Uchiha then, eh? With a sparse reply, Azuma indicated that he was ready to face whatever fate this man had in store for him, although something told him he wouldn't be losing his life today.

"Frankly, I wasn't counting on dying today, but don't worry, I won't hold it against you."

It was unfortunate that he'd decided to attack the boy; they could have been allies, or even friends in another life. Despite that thought lingering in his head though, things went south for Azuma almost immediately upon his first attack.

Having expected an Earthen defense, Azuma was visibly disappointed when his opponent conjured up a dome of some weird substance to defend against his attacks. Immediately recognizing the confusing nature of the Chakra as something his relatively average-powered attacks wouldn't hold up against, the boy quickly changed plans.

If I can't bust it, I'll pop it from the inside out.

He had no issues adapting to this situation. As soon as the dome went up, and as he knew neither of his attacks would penetrate the defense, the Uchiha instead stomped his right foot on the ground, sending Katon chakra down through a tunnel of his own making right up until it build up underneath the man inside of his dome.

With a smirk, Azuma made the Tiger handseal and watched as the chakra erupted from beneath the dome in a spectacular column of flame and molten rock. Of course, while he hoped the attack might land, there was no doubt in his mind that Hades had survived the attack, a thought confirmed by his eyes moments after the attack would complete.

Whatever flames that had erupted would also soon be doused by the rain falling from the sky. But, not one to sacrifice an advantage, Azuma quickly drew his sword from his side and took a moment to center himself, preparing for the inevitable counterattack. Things had gotten heated quite quickly, hadn't they?
---------------------------------------------

Chakra: 1480 - 30 - 10 = 1440

(Katon: Keshi Makuga Hara) - Fire Release: Exploding Flame Crater
Range: Mid-Long
Description: The user first stomps on the ground, using his fire chakra and making an underground tunnel from between themselves and the opponent. They then breathe out fire into the tunnel, causing the fire carry rock and other debris with it as it travels, melting them. With a single hand seal, the molten rock debris will erupt from the ground underneath the opponent, engulfing them and burning them alive.

Raiten'nō - Ame no Omo | Thunder Emperor - Lord of Rain [FOR REFERENCE]
Type: Weapon
Range: Self
Chakra Cost: N/A (40 for Gyaku Ni Ochiru)
Damage points: N/A
Description: Ame No Omo is a traditionally shaped Katana, 70 inches in length. Its only physical trait of note is its black-as-night colored blade. Despite this, however, this sword is a powerful family artifact, one which has now found its way into the hands of Azuma Uchiha, the last living member of his immediate family. Upon further use of the blade, he also discovered a few of its unique abilities.

Durability: Forged by the world's finest blacksmiths and made of steel tempered three times over in ever increasing heat, the Thunder Emperor is incredibly durable, capable of taking S-Rank damage before breaking.

Raindance: While in possession of the Katana, the user can swing it downwards it any capacity, as if gesturing for something from above. This stroke makes the area cloud up and then start to rain heavily, as if the sky had already been stormy the whole day. This ability costs a move and 15 chakra, however, it will begin to rain immediately after the user completes the phrase.

Stormking: When the sword was forged, it was made in such a way that it can be used as a superconductor for chakra used to create rain release techniques. As such, the blade is surrounded by a small hazy cloud of its own, from which thunder and the sounds of rain regularly emit. This allows the user to either call upon rain from the storm around the blade as a source or by swinging the sword to use other rain sources to cast Ameton techniques. Through using the sword as the medium in both ways, the rain techniques will be increased in power by 1 rank up to S rank and by 20 damage to S rank and above.

Gyaku Ni Ochiru: Literally meaning "falling in reverse", this ability calls upon all of the rain which has fallen upon the battlefield to be used in a single attack. The user will swing Thunder Emperor upwards, causing every raindrop that has fallen within long range of them to condense into individual, knife-like rain bullets. These bullets will then shoot upwards, shredding whatever they touch like a storm of sharp objects. This attack is equivalent to an S-Rank in terms of power, and deals 80 damage. This ability costs a move slot. This technique can only create rain knives from rain that has fallen at least five meters away from an opponent.
Notes:
-
Can only be used/taught by Anbu Kirito.
- Gyaku Ni Ochiru can only be used twice, and no other Ameton techniques are allowed during the same turn. It also needs to have at least one full turn in between uses, to allow enough rain to accumulate on the ground around the user.
Solid move, good plan to hit me inside the dome and cancel the lightning

The dome went up, and as it did, the kid responded, speaking about how he had no plans to die today, how naive, like he truly had a say in the matter. It mattered not to Hades, no matter how many simulations this kid ran through his mind, all of them would lead to his own death.

Pondering this, as the Dome went up, Hades had made a minor miscalculation, as his own dome removed his sight of his opponent, as his Sharingan was unable to penetrate the dome, thus, he was unable to see the child begin channel his Katon. It was, however, still not too late for Hades to counter what was about to occur, but he merely opted against it. The flames rose up, from the ground as they rumbled, and filled the dome with blazing flame, a flame that warmed Hades soul. However, Hades was a fire specialist, and the flames where toned right now, even as they broke the dome, and the flames seared his skin, Hades smiled softly at the warmth they brought. As the dome broke, Hades simply walked out of the inferno, his skin scorched, and allowed the child to witness his skin begin to heal almost instantly, most of the damage he had sustained healing, especially, as the cooling rain fell upon his skin, Hades spoke.

Uchiha are born of fire. From that fire burns our spirits. I was born of true fire, and this, merely warmed my soul. The introduction is over, lets start getting a little more serious, shall we?

With a single handseal, Hades channeled large amount of Mokuton chakra around the battlefield. However, he was not done, adding a secondary handseal, Hades bolstered up the Mokuton. As he did this, a thick, weaving forest bloomed from behind Hades. The forest would be so thick, that it would block out the sun, and traverse into the sky, like a rainforest, and spread throughout the entire clearing that the duo where fighting. As the forest erupted, several large flowers would bloom, spewing a sleep inducing pollen, which would also coat the entire battlefield at the same time. The large forest would wind, and twist, and slam into the child, wrapping thick tendrils around his body and aim to crush him. At the same time, the thick tree's would block the rain from falling down onto the battlefield below.

(Saisei Noryoku) - Regeneration Ability(reference)
Chakra: Varies (lvl 1: +20 chakra per turn / lvl 2: +60 chakra per turn / lvl 3: +120 chakra per turn)
Description: Those with the cells of Hashirama are able to use the immense regeneration ability to heal injuries afflicted on them in mere moments. Anyone who has these cells in their bodies are able to naturally use this. This allows the user to heal minor injuries such as cuts,gashes, broken fingers or wrist/ankle and other small bruises.

Level 1: Done passively, this allows the user to heal small to moderate injuries. These include things like small cuts to broken digits and bruises as well as bleeding. These involve injuries that result from taijutsu attacks to minor wounds such as stabs in limbs, some broken bones as well as internal bleeding, slight organ tears. This is for none life threatening wounds and heals up to 30 damage

Level 2: Taking the place of a jutsu per turn, the user is able to make use of the healing abilities of Hashirama's cells and apply them at a greater level, employing the cells to heal large injuries, such as shattered bones, ruptured organs, even regeneration of missing limbs. This requires a large amount of chakra, and can only be done up to 3 times a battle. This can only be used once every 2 turns of Wood SM and heals up to 60 ( or A rank ) damage.

Level 3: Deemed the ultimate regeneration at the cost of a jutsu per turn, the user is able to regenerate even the most deadly of injuries, such as a completely blown away chest or fully regrowing his body after bifurcation. After using, the user can only use one other jutsu the same turn. This can only be used a total of 3 times and once every 4 turns. As long as their head is attached/they have consciousness, this jutsu can be used. After using, the user can only use two other jutsu that turn and the next.

Note: Level 1 can only be used by bios with Hashirama DNA and access to Wood Release. Level 2 requires Wood SM to be active and Level 3 can only be utilized by the Juubi Jinchuriki.

(Mokuton: Kajukai Kōrin) - Wood Release: Advent of a World of Flowering Trees
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Chakra: 40(+10)
Damage: 80(+20)
Description: The user after performing the snake hand seal take advantage of the innate properties of Wood Release to be able to force trees to grow on any surface in an instant the user creates a dense forest of flowering trees. The pollen produced by these flowers is then released into the surrounding atmosphere and when inhaled, quickly renders the afflicted target unconscious. One way to counter this technique is to destroy the trees.
Note: Can only be used by Madara Uchiha or Hashirama Senju biographies.

(Mokuton: Mokuton Kyoka) -Wood Release: Wood Enhancement
Range:N/A
Chakra: +10 chakra to a wood Technique
Damage: N/A(+20 damage/Defense to wood techniques)
Description: A very simple enhancement to ones wood release. By forming 1 additional handseal(in the event the jutsu requires no handseals, a handseal will be added) the user will infuse slightly more chakra into a Wood technique. By doing this, the user will change the woods properties slightly, changing it from a normal wood release technique, to a far harder, more dense Buloke Wood. Buloke wood being the hardest state at which wood can be, the wood technique will become far denser, and far stronger than normal wood, enhancing it above normal. This is a basic enhancement, capable of being added to any wood release technique, being applied within the same timeframe as the technique at the cost of an extra move slot.

Restrictions
Can only be used on Wood Release jutsu the user has created.
Can only be used 4 times per battle.

Chakra: 2190-75=2115
HP: 160-60(reduced by 20)40+30=150

Anbu Kirito

Veteran
Kin
1,110💸
Kumi
10,495💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
And just as things had started to go well, they immediately went to shit. First, the man had decided to just REGENERATE from a fucking column of fire exploding in his face, very clearly returning to near his full capacity with very little chakra exertion on his part, and then to make matters worse, he'd summoned a forest up to block out the rain. Luckily for Azuma, he had a technique, that fit this situation well.

It was still a pain in the ass though.

As soon as the first trees of the forest began to emerge, the Uchiha allowed chakra to flow into his right hand which he then infused with the Raiton nature transformation. From his hand erupted a spear 10 meters in length, which he swung in a full circle around himself, cutting off every tree around him up to mid-range at the trunk only a few feet off the ground. (reaching from 10 meters behind him to about where his opponent was standing in a full circle around the two).

And thus, instead of a forest, he was standing in what looked like the remains of a logging camp. How charming. If anything, at least the area now looked more like a clearing and less like the exit of a forest. Whistling an angry tune and annoyed more than anything else, Azuma vocalized his emotions whilst running through a few ideas for his next attack.

"First you walk through fire, and then you try to make magical trees kill me? That's cool and all but-"

At that, Azuma then pointed his sword towards his opponent before twirling it in a circular fashion out in front of him. The result was immediate. By using the blade as a conduit, he was able to control the raindrops falling around the opponent, causing them to all cease in their motion before forming into needles and converging inwards upon the enemy from all directions. Furthermore, this attack would be amplified significantly in terms of power as the blade's natural affinity for the rain element empowered the technique.

"-I prefer a more simple approach."

-------------------------------------

Chakra: 1440 - 40 - 10 - 30 = 1360

( Raiton: Chidori Shinsō ) - One Thousand Birds True Spear
Description:The user starts off by dashing at his opponent with a Chidori in his hand. As they strikes his opponent, they uses shape manipulation to extend the Chidori into a lightning spear that impales and hurtles the opponent into the air. The user then increases the potency of the lightning, generating a powerful electric explosion at the end of the spear and sending the enemy back to the ground.
Note: Only the spear extension can reach up to mid range.

Upgraded to S Rank.
(Hitoshirenu Ame Naifu) - Hidden Rain Knives

Description: The user creates the necessary handseals and rain drops in an area of 20 meters around the user is able to turn into sharp water needles, these are relatively weak but can be directed towards an opponent.

Last edited:

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
Hades forest tore through the battlefield like an unstoppable force, however, the child, once more, channeling Raiton chakra, sliced the tree's around him, leaving an open area and causing the tree's to deal no damage. However, Hades wasn't overly pressured, he was still just using his Sharingan, and this kid had no idea the world of hurt he was going to get himself into.

As the lightning tore through, the kid made some more sly remarks, it was interesting, how even in the face of death, one would try to humor their opponent.

Magical tree's and walking through fire, are barely a tenth of what i can do, yet you still wish to hold back. Fight for your life, before i snuff it out.

As Hades finished speaking, the raindrops all around him stopped moving, seemingly turning and facing towards him, as the chakra all around him became far more intense. At the same time, the child was waving his sword around, and it took only the briefest moment to realize what was going on. As the raindrops began to converge on Hades, he once more relied on his Adamantine jutsu, channeling Adamantine chakra throughout his entire body, and growing scales on every part of his skin. At the same time, briefly, Hades closed his eyes, so that the rain would have no way or harming his body. The drops hit the armor like rain off a tin roof, bouncing off and falling back down to the ground
. As the onslaught ceased, Hades forcefully dropped the armor, causing the scales to land on the ground all around him. Glaring the kid down, Hades spoke.

I see the rain was indeed not a force of nature, but your doing. How curious. To produce clouds without the need of a jutsu. An interesting blade you have there as well, i think i'll keep it, after your death.

With that, Hades would weave a single handseal, and inhale deeply, kneading massive amounts of chakra and fire into his lungs, before spewing out a massive wave of fire, which would burn his own tree's and tear through the ground, scorching the very earth beneath it. All the while, Hades body would heal the remaining damage left from the fire in the previous turn.

(Saisei Noryoku) - Regeneration Ability(reference)
Chakra: Varies (lvl 1: +20 chakra per turn / lvl 2: +60 chakra per turn / lvl 3: +120 chakra per turn)
Description: Those with the cells of Hashirama are able to use the immense regeneration ability to heal injuries afflicted on them in mere moments. Anyone who has these cells in their bodies are able to naturally use this. This allows the user to heal minor injuries such as cuts,gashes, broken fingers or wrist/ankle and other small bruises.

Level 1: Done passively, this allows the user to heal small to moderate injuries. These include things like small cuts to broken digits and bruises as well as bleeding. These involve injuries that result from taijutsu attacks to minor wounds such as stabs in limbs, some broken bones as well as internal bleeding, slight organ tears. This is for none life threatening wounds and heals up to 30 damage

Level 2: Taking the place of a jutsu per turn, the user is able to make use of the healing abilities of Hashirama's cells and apply them at a greater level, employing the cells to heal large injuries, such as shattered bones, ruptured organs, even regeneration of missing limbs. This requires a large amount of chakra, and can only be done up to 3 times a battle. This can only be used once every 2 turns of Wood SM and heals up to 60 ( or A rank ) damage.

Level 3: Deemed the ultimate regeneration at the cost of a jutsu per turn, the user is able to regenerate even the most deadly of injuries, such as a completely blown away chest or fully regrowing his body after bifurcation. After using, the user can only use one other jutsu the same turn. This can only be used a total of 3 times and once every 4 turns. As long as their head is attached/they have consciousness, this jutsu can be used. After using, the user can only use two other jutsu that turn and the next.

Note: Level 1 can only be used by bios with Hashirama DNA and access to Wood Release. Level 2 requires Wood SM to be active and Level 3 can only be utilized by the Juubi Jinchuriki.

(Kongoton: Kongo Hakari) - Adamantine Release: Adamant Scales
Type: Supplementary/Defense
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: 45
Description: The user focuses large amounts of chakra to their skin causing it to form scales of adamantine metal in the desired location. As adamantine is incredibly hard this boosts their defensive capabilities. Due to the metal forming as scales rather than a single layer, the user's movements at the joints are unhindered, but due to the weight their speed is reduced by 2 (based off the new speed chart posted by Mugi).
~Reduces user's speed by 2.
~Lasts a maximum of four turns when used.
~Can only be used twice per battle.

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then kneads chakra inside his body which is then converted into fire and expelled from the mouth as a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid. However, due to its massive width and height, the technique is not one of the fastest seen so far.

Chakra: 2115-90=2025-20(healing)=2005
HP: 150+30(max hp 160) 160

Anbu Kirito

Veteran
Kin
1,110💸
Kumi
10,495💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It was one thing for the man to survive a column of flames, but defending so quickly against Azuma's rain techniques was a feat in and of itself. That said, the boy was far from impressed; his mood was only soured by the words Hades had spoken prior to the attack.

Hold back, he says? We'll see about that.

As the man incased himself within armor made of the strange substance that he had used before, Azuma noticed that his eyes were closed. Defensively speaking, it was an intelligent tactic. However, Hades' eyes were his greatest asset. Even a split second without them would prove advantageous to the younger Shinobi. Thus, in that moment, the boy released the seals on his leg weights, tossing them to his side so that the man would pay no mind to their presence.

Upon his recovery from the attack, he would be none the wiser to Azuma's now significantly increased lower body power. Unfortunately, he had figured out that the rain falling around them was not a natural occurrence. Azuma wouldn't have been bothered by this usually, but it was the way the man phrased it that was so obnoxious.

"I see the rain was indeed not a force of nature, but your doing. How curious. To produce clouds without the need of a jutsu. An interesting blade you have there as well, I think I'll keep it, after your death."

Equally unfortunately though, Azuma had little time to be annoyed. Immediately following his insulting words, Hades' hands flew into a single handseal. Recognizing the Katon chakra building up in his opponents body as he made the gesture, Azuma willed the rain around him to gather around his body, encasing him in a dense spiral of Rain chakra. However, that wasn't all.

Let's surprise the fucker.

Fully aware of the enormous fire blast coursing towards him, Azuma allowed the rain around him to shoot forwards, straight into the midst of the flames, only to puncture a hole straight through the middle of them as the spiral of rain drilled into Hades' chest with staggering speed. Taking advantage of the man's likely stunned state, the green-haired Uchiha abandoned the spiral shell that had been surrounding him and spun into a kick over his right shoulder, striking the man in the chin with an incredibly fast and powerful left-legged back kick to the chest.

As Hades would skid backwards, Azuma would take the chance to give the man his first serious look of the battle, accompanied by words which came with a more imposing tone.

"Sorry; if you're going to take the sword when you kill me, I guess I can't die."

---------------------------------------------------------

Chakra: 1360 - 30 - 10 = 1320
Speed: 24
Tracking Speed: 168 (28 * 2 (Tracking Specialty) * 3 (Sharingan)

(Katai Omori: Doroppu) Leg Weights: Drop
Chakra: N/A
Damage: N/A (+20 to Kicks, 2x Running Speed)
Description:
The user stops, bends over to reach his legs and unstraps his leg weights, dropping them to the ground. As a result the user gains a drastic boost to his running speed (doubles) and +20 to all his Strong Fist Kick-related moves. However, this boost in strength and speed is completely nullified when releasing the EIG or when using any kind of movement speed enhancement technique or weight manipulation technique; they don't add up on each other.

Ameton: Kami Wa Tengoku Ni Imasu | Rain Release: God's In His Heaven
(Boosted By Sword)
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Description:
God's In His Heaven is primarily a travel-enhancing technique which allows the user to surround himself in a rapidly rotating shell of rain which he can direct through the air to achieve high-speed flight and perform evasive maneuvers. First, the user will infuse their chakra into the rain around them, causing it to converge upon their body. This rain will then quickly begin to swirl around the user's whole body, forming into an oval-shaped "shell" of sorts which rapidly rotates around the user, giving an appearance much like the Inuzuka Clan's "Tsuga" technique. The user will then manipulate the rain shell into moving in any given direction, carrying themselves through the air along with it at a rapid speed (2x the user's movement speed). This shell also provides a painful offensive option should something come into contact with the rotating rain shell, which will drill into whatever it touches. Despite its usefulness, the shell is difficult to maintain for long periods of time, and thus can only be used in singular bursts of movement for an attack or evasive maneuver up to long-range from the user.
Notes:
-Can only be used once per turn with one turn in between uses.
-Can be used four times.

(Konoha Gōriki Senpū ) - Leaf Strong Whirlwind
Type: Attack
Chakra Cost: N/A
Damage Points: 60 (+20 from weights dropping)
Description: A taijutsu using a combination of speed and power. The essence of this technique is concentrated in a spinning back kick, with such speed that makes it hard to follow the user's movement, smashing his enemy with overwhelming strength. This is a more powerful Leaf Great Whirlwind.

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
Hades flames tore through the ground, the sound of searing branches and crackling wood was like a tune to his ears. However, it seemed the child had other plans. Against his fire, Hades could feel a portion of the flame being pushed back, as well as the pure white steam rising up everywhere, which was different from the near black smoke that his flames produced. Even without his Sharingan, it was obvious the kid was countering with a Water jutsu, maybe even a Rain ninjutsu, seems he had proved quite proficient in that as well. It mattered not though. Releasing his handseal, Hades right hand gripped his Gunbai on his back, as he pulled it forwards, shielding himself. As he did, the child came rushing out of the flames, coated in a watery shield, that explained the push back against the flames, and Hades assumption had been correct. As the shield made contact with the Gunbai, Hades would channel chakra into it, absorbing the watery shield, pulling it into the gunbai. Moments later, the Gunbai would shimmer, a blinding light, before a raw chakra blast would be unleashed point blank against the child, blowing him back the way he came. As Hades did this, his 3 tomoe pattern would shift, as his EMS passively activated and he spoke.

Commendable effort, but as i said, i will get serious now, so i suggest you do to.

(Uchihagaeshi) Uchiha's Return
Type: Defensive/Offensive
Chakra: 10-40
Damage: 20-80
Description:
Using his Gunbai as a medium, Madara blocks an incoming attack and absorbs it, nulifying its effects. Not only that but upon demand, Madara is able to deflect the attack back at the enemy as a raw burst of chakra. As this redirection occurs both suddenly and unexpectedly, the reflected attack can prove difficult for opponents to evade. However, the technique, while powerful, can only be used against attacks that can be intercepted by the Gunbai and mainly against "energy-like" techniques. The redirected attack is not the technique initially used against the user but rather a raw blunt version from it.
Note: Can only be used once every 2 turns by Madara Uchiha or Obito Uchiha through his Gunbai.

( Doujutsu: Eien no Mangekyou Sharingan ) - Eye Technique: Eternal Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye(passive)
Chakra: 70 ( -20 per turn to keep active )
Description: The Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan literally meaning " Eternal Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye", is the final step in the evolutionary state of the Sharingan. While Mangekyo Sharingan is but an imperfect Dojutsu, unable to sustain and keep its own power, weakening with each use, the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan brings control and balance to the power wielded. By merging the users own MS with that of his sibling, the use is able to awaken the EMS. The EMS grants the user the same abilities granted by MS but to unsurpassed levels. While granting the user the ability to perceive the world with increadible insight, it also grants the user the ability to see through S-Rank visual illusions and track the movement speed of almost anything, perfecting the already amazing abilities of the standard MS, like casting Genjutsu without the need for handseals as long as a line of sight to the target is available. A unique feat however, is that once the user awakens EMS, he loses access to his normal MS, transitioning from 3T form to EMS directly. While MS damages the user as time passes and severely tires and drains the user as its used, the EMS doesn't. The user can keep it active without losing his eyesight or damaging himself and can use the normal MS techniques with no activation reduction or drawbacks. Its true that the chakra cost is higher, but the user will feel little to no effect in his stamina and energy. Through his EMS, Madara gained the ability to control Tailed Beasts by forcefully using his sharingan genjutsu/mind manipulation abilities to take control of the Bijuu and temporarily sever its connection to the host. If the Jinchuriki is in normal form or entering one of the transformations, it's blocked from transforming for 3 turns. If it's in incomplete form, it's forced back into normal form and left unable to access his bijuu for 3 turns and if its in complete form, the user gains control over the bijuu, manipulating its movements/actions completely for 2 turns or until the complete form ends (whatever comes first), leaving the host unable to acess his bijuu for 3 turns.
Note: Only usable by bios with EMS after meeting the necessary requirements.
Note: User needs to have activated his 3T Sharingan beforehand
Note: Once activated, lasts 10 turns per use and once the user has held the ability for 4 months, can be done passively, with no move cost.
Note: Using MS techniques don't reduce the activation time.
Note: Controlling a Bijuu is an exclusive ability of Madara Uchiha and can only be done once per battle. Once the control ends, the EMS reverts back to a 3T Sharingan. If the control is done on a complete form Jinchuriki, then the user can't do any other technique while controlling the enemy.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
Note: While active, as long as a clear line of sight and the range is respected, the user can cast normal non-Doujutsu Genjutsu without the need for handseals. However, Doujutsu illusions still require eye contact (if feasible) or their own requirements; this ability only affects regular Genjutsu.

Chakra: 2005-110=1895
Tracking: 75

Anbu Kirito

Veteran
Kin
1,110💸
Kumi
10,495💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Azuma's eyes widened as he erupted from the flames, only to see a fan used to block and then absorb all of the chakra from his attack. Fully aware that he only had a split second to react, Azuma chose this moment to release chakra from the pores all over his body, hardening it into a sort of earthen armor just in time to absorb the brunt of the blast of raw chakra headed his way. As the smoke from the blast faded, it revealed Azuma standing in the same place he had landed, just a foot in front of his opponent, with his armor crumbling around him. Furthermore, it gave way to a vaguely impressed, if only just-now-serious Hades, sporting a new pair of eyes.

"Commendable effort, but as I said, I will get serious now, so I suggest you do too."

Sighing, Azuma focused his chakra into his eyes as a shooting pain ran through his brain. He'd only done this a few times before; it wasn't exactly an enjoyable experience, but as his words conveyed, he didn't really have much of a choice if his opponent was also playing his more powerful cards.

"Right. Well, I suppose this is what you wanted then, isn't it."

At that moment, Azuma raised his head, making his eyes visible to the opponent; in the place of his previously standard three-tomoe Sharingan was now a Mangkeyō in the shape of the Saga symbol. On that note, he sprung into action. While he wanted to trade banter a little bit longer, when he had the Mangekyō active, his chakra was running on a quickly ticking clock. As his first action, Azuma took that brief moment during which his eyes met with Hades' and cast his most powerful Genjutsu upon the man, Tsukuyomi, the Nightmare Realm.

In this illusion, the green-haired Uchiha appeared before Hades' surrounded by a score of men. As for Hades' himself, he would find himself tied to a stake with a pyre built at the base of his feet. Speaking in a dull, emotionless tone, Azuma explained the torture the man had in store for him.

"This is Tsukuyomi, the Nightmare Realm. For the next 72 hours, you will suffer death by fire at the hands of these men over and over, unable to truly leave your body until the time is up. I wish you the best."

Surely, that would cause a few problems for Hades, although Azuma was certain that the man would find a way to counter Tsukiyomi; after all, he'd spent the whole fight doing the impossible. Why stop now?

Chakra: 1320 - 70 - 50 - 40 = 1160
Health: 160 - 20 - 5 = 135
Tracking Speed: 224 (28 * 2 (Tracking Specialty) * 4 (Sharingan)

(Doton: Koka no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Hardening Technique
Type: Offense/Defence/Supplementary
Chakra: 40 (+15 per turn)
Description: The user releases a burst of earth chakra from all over his body. As he does this, a multitude of rock seemingly grows from his skin, forming a large, dense armour or rock much bigger and bulkier than the users original size. The armour can be manipulated and used to create extendable weapons to strike a target with like rudimentary swords or hammers. The downside is that the user cannot mold techniques from other elements a part from earth while sustaining the armor. The armor can be manifested in only specific parts of the body if the user so chooses.

( Doujutsu: Mangekyou Sharingan ) - Eye Technique: Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye
Chakra: 50 ( -20 per turn to keep active )
Damage: N/A ( -5 per turn )
Description: The Mangekyo Sharingan, literally meaning "Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye", is the highest known form of Sharingan, said to be feared as the strongest form of Sharingan. Awakening MS requires the user to have possession of 3 Tomoe Sharingan and to witness or simply go through some extremely dramatic emotional event. Upon this event, the user awakens MS. The most noticeable MS users gained it by witnessing the death of someone important to them, sometimes by their own hand. Once activated the appearance of the pupil drastically changes, differing from the tomoe seals, and gains a shape unique to each user. When active the user can track speeds even further beyond that of the third stage sharingan. The timing of the users counters, the chaining speed of multiple techniques and the ability to see through the enemy's moves greatly increases. Not only that but the user gains the ability to see through visual illusions A-rank and below. The link to Genjutsu is further increased and, if the user has gained full mastery over Genjutsu, he gains the ability to cast genjutsu without the need for Handseals as long as he has a line of sight to the target. Also, the Mangekyo Sharingan gives the user access to powerful and forbidden techniques, unique to each user. Extended use of the Mangekyo Sharingan after some time, deteriorates the user's eyesight to the point of blindness. The chakra cost is so high that it drains the users stamina and chakra at increasingly high speeds. Once the side effects of it's use take place, the user is left blind and unable to activate his sharingan. While keeping it active is already quite hard, the user will drain the time he can keep it active at each MS technique he uses. While some can decrease one turn, others can decrease even more.
Note: The user needs to have activated his 3T Sharingan beforehand
Note: Can only be activated twice, requiring a 2 turn coldown to activate again
Note: Lasts a maximum of 8 turns for the first activation and 4 turns for the second
Note: After the first activation wears down, his eyes revert to their normal appearance and the user can't activate his sharingan for 1 turn
Note: The first activation drains the users stamina and leaves him tired, while the second activation leaves the user blinded and almost unable to move if he doesn't deactivate it before the time ends
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
Note: While active, as long as a clear line of sight and the range is respected, the user can cast normal non-Doujutsu Genjutsu without the need for handseals. However, Doujutsu illusions still require eye contact (if feasible) or their own requirements; this ability only affects regular Genjutsu.

( Doujutsu: Tsukuyomi ) - Eye Technique: Nightmare Realm
Chakra Cost: 70
Damage Points: 120 (-20 to user per use)
Description: One of the basic techniques awoken with MS, this illusion renders the victim at the total mercy of the user. The user has full control over space and time in the jutsu and can place the one affected through any hell they desire for any length desired. The only limitation of the technique is the users own imagination and skill, a fact proven by Itachi Uchiha who was must more masterful with its use than any other Uchiha before him. The technique itself only lasts for but a mere second in reality, but the one affected could have suffered through the equivalent of several weeks of torture which will manifest in severe mental damage and physical fatigue.
Note: Requires direct Eye Contact and the user to have MS active
Note: Each use reduces the duration of MS by 2 turns
Note: Its unblockable and unreleasable
Note: If the target doesn't possess at least a 3 Tomoe Sharingan, he is left unconscious and unable to fight regardless of body's physical condition
Note: Doesn't work on enemies who have MS/EMS active and use their own Tsukuyomi to counter

Last edited:

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
Hades attack landed, hard, or so he thought. As the dust settled, the rubble falling off the childs body was evident the attack had done no damage. However, what was intriguing, was the Mangekyou Sharingan that stared back at him. Now Hades interest was really peaked. However, it was still a weak, regular MS, and had yet to evolve, so Hades knew the strain would be tremendous on the childs body. He was going to comment, when large amounts of chakra focussed behind the childs eyes, as he locked his own with Hades, and trapped him inside Tsukuyomi. As the world warped around him, and the men and stake appeared, the child spoke, explaining the nightmare realm to him, and telling Hades what would happen. A sigh, was all Hades offered, as he trigger Tsukuyomi himself, warping the realm, and dispelling the Genjutsu, leaving both men standing face to face, Hades, mildly angry as he spoke.

Spiral pattern, yet no linear lines, explains the Tsukuyomi. Clearly only stage one, how disappointing. It would have been more beneficial for me if your Eyes where eternal, but no matter. Trying that Genjutsu on me? How you've lived this long is nothing but sheer luck, fool.

Channeling his chakra, from Hades right, an ethereal arm would appear, punching the kid in the stomach and sending him flying backwards. As the kid flew, Hades channeled chakra into his eyes, Blinking for but a second, before unleashing the black flames of Amaterasu against the kid, the flames landing square in his chest and spreading across his torso and arms upon impact.

( Doujutsu: Tsukuyomi ) - Eye Technique: Nightmare Realm
Chakra Cost: 70
Damage Points: 120 (-20 to user per use)
Description: One of the basic techniques awoken with MS, this illusion renders the victim at the total mercy of the user. The user has full control over space and time in the jutsu and can place the one affected through any hell they desire for any length desired. The only limitation of the technique is the users own imagination and skill, a fact proven by Itachi Uchiha who was must more masterful with its use than any other Uchiha before him. The technique itself only lasts for but a mere second in reality, but the one affected could have suffered through the equivalent of several weeks of torture which will manifest in severe mental damage and physical fatigue.
Note: Requires direct Eye Contact and the user to have MS active
Note: Each use reduces the duration of MS by 2 turns
Note: Its unblockable and unreleasable
Note: If the target doesn't possess at least a 3 Tomoe Sharingan, he is left unconscious and unable to fight regardless of body's physical condition
Note: Doesn't work on enemies who have MS/EMS active and use their own Tsukuyomi to counter

( Susano'o: Katachi Hafu ) - Susano'o: Incomplete Form
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Chakra Cost: 60
Damage Points: 80(+20) ( - 10 to user )
Description: Uchiha who have achieved Susano'o and have their Mangekyou activated are capable of calling upon Susano'o's skeletal structure, such as a ribcage for basic defence or an arm for interacting with the surroundings. This allows him to attack with quick force or to defend just as well, requiring no hand seals to trigger. The user can do this once every two turns and 4 times in total. If the user has an EMS or higher, the damage and/or defense increases by 20 damage.
Note: Mangekyou or higher must be active to utilize.
Note: Does not count as a full usage of Susano'o. However, if Susano'o has been used and cannot be used again, this cannot be as well.

( Doujutsu: Amaterasu ) - Eye Technique: Shining Heaven

Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 70
Damage Points: 120 (-30 to the user)
Descripton: One of the basic techniques awoken with MS, Amaterasu is the ability to ignite the undying black flames. The jet-black flames of the Amaterasu, said to be the fires from hell that are as hot as the sun, ignite at the focus of the user's vision. This dispiction is somewhat linked to the fact that, because of the damage produced in ones eyes, as the user closes his eyes and prepares to use Amaterasu, tears of blood flow through his face. The black flames lack momentum and impact (being unable to break through strong solid inert defenses) but have a very high parasitic ability, spreading through anything that comes in contact with them and consuming with enormous ease, any type of fire. Though the flames have been stated to be unavoidable (since they are not a projectile but "happen" on focal point), this has been proven as false. While quite hard to avoid, its been proven that ninjas with enhanced speed and reactions (such as Third and Fourth Raikage in Lightning Armor) when facing the user can move out of the focal point before the flames actually ignite. This is related to the somewhat slow ignition and burn of the flames. While they burn for 7 days, can't be doused and are hard to avoid, they spread and burn through the target slowly. Also, its been noticed that Dojutsu users (3 Tomoe Sharingan, Rinnegan, Byakugan) and skilled chakra sensors can see/feel the overflow and increasing chakra pressure in the eye, right before Amaterasu is used, but that in itself is not enough to dodge or block it, as target would need to move faster than the user can focus his eye on it. Another thing that has been shown capable of blocking Amaterasu are "sentient" automated defenses, like Gaara's sand shield. By coming between the user and his target, a fast enough defense can block the intended focal point (the enemy) and defend him from the black flames, as long as its tangible and completely blocks the users line of sight.
Note: Requires the user to have his MS or EMS active
Note: Can only be used 4 times and reduces MS duration by 2 turns each use
Note: Cannot be dodged unless the user has an ability that fits the ones described
Note: If hit, enemy has 1 turn before losing conscious and eventually being completely consumed, during which he experiences excruciating pain and damage.

Chakra: 1895-220=1675
HP: 160(i dont take damage due to EMS)
Tracking: 75

Anbu Kirito

Veteran
Kin
1,110💸
Kumi
10,495💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Initially, the young Uchiha had begun to celebrate, but as soon as Azuma saw the condensation of chakra in his opponent's eye, he knew he had to act. The boy had prepared a plan for this specific scenario, but it would come at great cost.

Although, if my plan works, I think I'll be able to make up that loss quickly. Oh well, this is going to hurt a whole lot.

With no hesitation, Azuma allowed the light to fade from his left eye, triggering his single most powerful ability; the Izanagi. Reaching back through the space-time continuum, he removed the man's activation of the Eternal Mangkeyō Sharingan from the past, causing the man's eyes to revert back to their normal, three-tomoed Sharingan state in the present. As a result, his attempt to use Tsukuyomi would fail, causing Azuma's own ability to continue on, leaving the man stranded in the hellscape.

As he returned to reality from the mind of his opponent, Azuma first felt a hazy pain, and only then realized that half of his vision was gone. He did his best to hold the pain in, but at sixteen, losing an eye, regardless of whether he was going to get it back, was a harrowing and painful experience. As such, Azuma bit down hard, choking back a scream of agony.

The bright side was, a second later, the man who had stood in front of him collapsed to the ground, unconscious. Struggling forwards, Azuma took his Katana and allowed Raiton chakra to flow through it before driving into the man's back straight through to his heart.

And so his toil ended. With a mighty push, the boy flipped the man over, prepared to recover what he had just lost.
--------------------------------------------

Chakra: 1160 - 100 - 20 = 1040
Health: 135 - 5 - A Fucking Eye = 130 but I'm also now a pirate

( Doujutsu: Izanagi ) – Eye Technique: Izanagi
Chakra cost: 100
Damage points: N/A ( loss of a Sharingan eye )
Description: Izanagi is a Genjutsu that is intended to be cast upon oneself and not the enemy though it actually seems to imbue reality with the users will and alter it according to his own needs. When activated the user removes the boundaries between reality and illusion and bends it to achieve the best outcome to his situation. In a certain degree this allows the user to control their own state of existence as well as that of those around him. However, this is only maintained for the briefest of moments. When activated it is capable of turning an injury or even death into an illusion allowing the user to escape harm, but not without a grave cost. The use of this technique results in the loss of a Sharingan eye. The technique essentially allows the user to alter reality and negate any event that might have happened in the last moments of battle (negates anything that has happened to either the user or the enemy in the last 2 turns), the only exception being his own chakra levels.
Note: This version can only be used by Uchiha Bios with access to MS/EMS
Note: Can only be used twice per battle, once per eye, rendering the used eye blind for the rest of the match, even if the user has EMS
Note: Those around the user as well as the user are well aware of the altered reality though they cannot do anything to change it

( Kusanagi no Tsurugi: Chidorigatana ) - Grass Cutter Sword: One Thousand Birds Katana
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user flows Chidori current through a katana in manner similar to flying swallow technique. The Radiating and chirping blade can easily cut through steel. Furthermore, the body of the person cut by the sword goes numb, taking away their freedom of movement.

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
Initially, the young Uchiha had begun to celebrate, but as soon as Azuma saw the condensation of chakra in his opponent's eye, he knew he had to act. The boy had prepared a plan for this specific scenario, but it would come at great cost.

Although, if my plan works, I think I'll be able to make up that loss quickly. Oh well, this is going to hurt a whole lot.

With no hesitation, Azuma allowed the light to fade from his left eye, triggering his single most powerful ability; the Izanagi. Reaching back through the space-time continuum, he removed the man's activation of the Eternal Mangkeyō Sharingan from the past, causing the man's eyes to revert back to their normal, three-tomoed Sharingan state in the present. As a result, his attempt to use Tsukuyomi would fail, causing Azuma's own ability to continue on, leaving the man stranded in the hellscape.

As he returned to reality from the mind of his opponent, Azuma first felt a hazy pain, and only then realized that half of his vision was gone. He did his best to hold the pain in, but at sixteen, losing an eye, regardless of whether he was going to get it back, was a harrowing and painful experience. As such, Azuma bit down hard, choking back a scream of agony.

The bright side was, a second later, the man who had stood in front of him collapsed to the ground, unconscious. Struggling forwards, Azuma took his Katana and allowed Raiton chakra to flow through it before driving into the man's back straight through to his heart.

And so his toil ended. With a mighty push, the boy flipped the man over, prepared to recover what he had just lost.
--------------------------------------------

Chakra: 1160 - 100 - 20 = 1040
Health: 135 - 5 - A Fucking Eye = 130 but I'm also now a pirate

Description: Izanagi is a Genjutsu that is intended to be cast upon oneself and not the enemy though it actually seems to imbue reality with the users will and alter it according to his own needs. When activated the user removes the boundaries between reality and illusion and bends it to achieve the best outcome to his situation. In a certain degree this allows the user to control their own state of existence as well as that of those around him. However, this is only maintained for the briefest of moments. When activated it is capable of turning an injury or even death into an illusion allowing the user to escape harm, but not without a grave cost. The use of this technique results in the loss of a Sharingan eye. The technique essentially allows the user to alter reality and negate any event that might have happened in the last moments of battle (negates anything that has happened to either the user or the enemy in the last 2 turns), the only exception being his own chakra levels.
Note: Can only be used twice per battle, once per eye, rendering the used eye blind for the rest of the match, even if the user has EMS
Note: Those around the user as well as the user are well aware of the altered reality though they cannot do anything to change it

( Kusanagi no Tsurugi: Chidorigatana ) - Grass Cutter Sword: One Thousand Birds Katana
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user flows Chidori current through a katana in manner similar to flying swallow technique. The Radiating and chirping blade can easily cut through steel. Furthermore, the body of the person cut by the sword goes numb, taking away their freedom of movement.
WEW, thats rough, take me to dinner before u **** me damn

Hades had broken through the Tsukuyomi, however, it seemed this fledgling had other plans, Hades knew what was happening as the light left the kids eye, and in his own mind, Hades knew what was coming, and was so horribly disappointed, at how willing this child would sacrifice his eye. As the world distorted, and Hades EMS forcefully deactivated itself back to his 3t, and the nightmare realm reappeared, Hades mind got battered, as he collapsed down to the ground as it ended. Still somewhat conscious, Hades heard the cackling of Raiton, and the pain of the blade pierce his spine, and his heart, and felt the beat stop as the life left him.

However, Hades was not easy to kill, and had put measures in place in the event he was killed. As the life left his body, stored chakra in a seal, would trigger. As this chakra triggered, it would force chakra into his Sharingan, forcefully activating his EMS once more. The moment his EMS triggered, the left eye would fade, its color leaving, as Izanagi forcefully activated upon Hades death, as per the requirement placed upon his transcription seal. As the World around both men warped, Hades body was healed, and returned to its state just before death, and before Tsukuyomi. Izanagi would mimic what the child had done, reverting the childs Mangekyou sharingan back to the 3t, however it would leave his eye faded, Hades taking no risks. As Hades stood before the child, visibly angry, he would passively activate his WSM, and, with speed far outweighing the childs, would take his right hand, and plunge it into the childs 1 good remaining eye, plucking it out of his eye socket, and then, twisting his body, would kick the child away from him with his left foot, speed enhanced by SM.

( Doujutsu: Eien no Mangekyou Sharingan ) - Eye Technique: Eternal Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye
Chakra: 70 ( -20 per turn to keep active )
Description: The Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan literally meaning " Eternal Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye", is the final step in the evolutionary state of the Sharingan. While Mangekyo Sharingan is but an imperfect Dojutsu, unable to sustain and keep its own power, weakening with each use, the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan brings control and balance to the power wielded. By merging the users own MS with that of his sibling, the use is able to awaken the EMS. The EMS grants the user the same abilities granted by MS but to unsurpassed levels. While granting the user the ability to perceive the world with increadible insight, it also grants the user the ability to see through S-Rank visual illusions and track the movement speed of almost anything, perfecting the already amazing abilities of the standard MS, like casting Genjutsu without the need for handseals as long as a line of sight to the target is available. A unique feat however, is that once the user awakens EMS, he loses access to his normal MS, transitioning from 3T form to EMS directly. While MS damages the user as time passes and severely tires and drains the user as its used, the EMS doesn't. The user can keep it active without losing his eyesight or damaging himself and can use the normal MS techniques with no activation reduction or drawbacks. Its true that the chakra cost is higher, but the user will feel little to no effect in his stamina and energy. Through his EMS, Madara gained the ability to control Tailed Beasts by forcefully using his sharingan genjutsu/mind manipulation abilities to take control of the Bijuu and temporarily sever its connection to the host. If the Jinchuriki is in normal form or entering one of the transformations, it's blocked from transforming for 3 turns. If it's in incomplete form, it's forced back into normal form and left unable to access his bijuu for 3 turns and if its in complete form, the user gains control over the bijuu, manipulating its movements/actions completely for 2 turns or until the complete form ends (whatever comes first), leaving the host unable to acess his bijuu for 3 turns.
Note: Only usable by bios with EMS after meeting the necessary requirements.
Note: User needs to have activated his 3T Sharingan beforehand
Note: Once activated, lasts 10 turns per use and once the user has held the ability for 4 months, can be done passively, with no move cost.
Note: Using MS techniques don't reduce the activation time.
Note: Controlling a Bijuu is an exclusive ability of Madara Uchiha and can only be done once per battle. Once the control ends, the EMS reverts back to a 3T Sharingan. If the control is done on a complete form Jinchuriki, then the user can't do any other technique while controlling the enemy.

( Doujutsu: Tensha Fūin ) - Eye Technique: Transcription Seal
Chakra: 70 ( + chakra of jutsu )
Damage: N/A ( Jutsu dependent )
Description: Transcription Seal is a technique that has the ability to seal a technique of the user's Mangekyō Sharingan within a designated host. Upon being sealed, the technique is typically, involuntarily activated whenever the host when a condition is met; which is predetermined by the user at the moment of sealing. While often being used involuntarily, a skilled user is able to activate it a will when placed upon himself. There are several methods to perform this technique, the most common being channeling chakra to one's fingers and then placing his fingers upon the target's forehead, transferring it to him.
Note: The user is only able to seal Amaterasu based attacks, Tsukiyomi, and other Sharingan attacks barring Susano'o within another eye. He is able to trigger Izanagi within his own eye, however with specific triggers to activate it.
Note: Only one technique can be sealed at any time, and must be stated either in the user's bio or before battle.
Note: Can only be used twice per event.
Note: If Mangekyo Sharingan is needed to activate said sealed techniques, then the Mangekyo will be auto activated when used, taking place of an activation. This counts towards the user's usage count even if the Transcription Seal was created by someone else.

( Mokuton Sennin Modo ) - Wood Sage Mode(passive)
Range: N/a
Chakra cost: N/A ( -10 turn to sustain )
Damage Points: Active + 30 damage to all ninjutsu and taijutsu up to S rank
Description: An empowered state of body achieved by blending natural energy with one’s physical and spiritual energy. The mode heightens performance on all levels by adding a new dimension of power to the user’s chakra. The state is a direct result of Senjutsu chakra circulating through the body. To enter this form, a minimum of 10% of the user’s maximum chakra reserve must be moulded into Senjutsu chakra, all subsequent technique employ Senjutsu chakra until the minimum cost (-10/turn) cannot be paid to sustain the mode. The user is resistant to damage, reducing 30 damage from all techniques and can heal (for 10 damage per turn), for the duration of this technique. The user is able to passively sense chakra and his/her perception and reflexes are enhanced by x4. Their ninjutsu and strength increases, empowering taijutsu and other close range physical combat techniques by +30. Additionally, Genjutsu cast by the user are empowered requiring the opponent to use Genjutsu release, of one rank higher than what is normally required. Lastly, the user gains access to physical feats granted by Sage mode. Unlike other variations of Sage mode, Wood release and its natural affinity towards Natural energy allows the user to gather natural energy more easily. While meditating the user is able to use Ninjutsu up to A rank of Wood release and its components. However, only techniques that employ shape manipulation can be used and the rate of conversion between Chakra and Senjutsu Chakra is 5% per turn (Sage mode activates at 10% reserve, requires uninterrupted meditation). The user can continue to use this ability once he enters Sage mode, to extend the duration but his techniques are not empowered.
Note: Usable thrice per battle by Perfect Sages only. Must wait 1 turn before using this technique again.
Note: This variation of Sage mode can only be used by Senju Hashirama or Uchiha Madara.
Note: Perfect Sages can convert a maximum of 40% of their total chakra reserve.

Chakra: 1675-240=1435-10%=1292
Sage Chakra-143
HP: 160(left eye removed)
Speed: 44
Tracking: 480

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
Opponent forfeited on discord

Hades, plucking the childs eye out, and kicking him away, would produce a small vial, and drop the eye inside it. As he did this, Hades would leap up into the air, and land on his opponents chest with a brutal knee, crushing his chest and heart. With this bare hands, Hades would drive his fist into the child throat, ripping it out in the process. With the child dead, Hades would produce a small syringe, and take some blood, and tissue, he had plans for this child. He would then begin the procedure.