Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Horus bio. My two creations stood either side of me. The truth seeking orbs are floating around me. Hagoromo's fan in my right hand and my custom weapon in my other hand.

(Gudōdama) - Truth-Seeking Ball
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 80 (-15 per turn once activated)
Damage: 140 each
Description: Truth-Seeking Balls are spheres of malleable black chakra composed of all five nature transformations and Yin-Yang Release. Each is about the size of a fist and hides within it the power to complete obliterate a forest. The Truth-Seeking Balls function as a technique that is always on standby once activated. The technique creates a fixed number of orbs; no more or no less can be created. If they are somehow destroyed or otherwise not retrieved by the user, they become permanently lost. Once created the user can manipulate each of the individual balls at will. The balls can be shaped into a variety of forms, and the many natures comprising them can be combined to produce various effects. They are able to serve a variety of functions, such as forming shields and weapons, platforms, launching as high-speed projectiles, and rapidly expanding to produce massive explosions (mid-range in diameter). Users are able to combine orbs to enhance individual damage. At most only two Truth-Seeking Orbs can be controlled for offensive use at any given time; but any number of orbs can be used for defensive purposes to protect the user. Using the orbs outside of reshaping them requires one of the user's three moves per turn.

As the chakra comprising them is highly durable, the balls can serve as an effective defense. Due to the nature of possessing Yin-Yang Release the Truth-Seeking Balls have the ability to nullify any ninjutsu they come into contact with, making them impervious to Ninjutsu techniques. Only Senjutsu techniques that exceed an individual ball in damage are capable of harming and neutralizing an orb. When wielded by a user of Six Paths Senjutsu, the Truth-Seeking Balls become a potent weapon against invisible enemies in the world of Limbo, as well as other spiritual techniques such as Yin Release’s Hands of Sloth, able to interact with techniques of this type as normal. The user’s ability to control the Truth-Seeking Balls diminishes as it goes further from them and thus an effective way of combating them is to transport them away with certain types of Spacetime or teleportation jutsu.

Note: Can only be used by biographies that were shown using it.
Note: Acquisition of the Truth-Seeking Balls occurs through one possessing Six Paths Sage Mode, becoming the Jinchuuriki of the Ten-Tails, or Yin-Yang Release.
Note: The negation effect of the orbs works on all forms of ninjutsu but does not work on techniques that are enhanced with Senjutsu or natural energy.
Note: Wielders gain six orbs that can be used up to long-range. Beyond mid-range, however, the user loses the ability to actively manipulate the orbs, only being able to call them back. However, if the orbs go beyond 40 meters from the user they will be lost until the user comes within range to manipulate them again.
Note: Once activated the orbs remain on standby until destroyed or the user dies. The user can manipulate an orb for two turns before they are unable to control it, returning to standby for the same amount of time.

Unless you had someone else in mind?

• Haha
Reactions: Skorm and Corazon