Veteran
Kin
1,110💸
Kumi
10,495💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hi all! This is what happens when I reread Naruto.

LoK's RnR
Official
Starting At Short Range
Setting is an empty industrial nightclub dance floor, 15x15 meters, red neon lights are our only lighting. We both showed up with a contract to kill the owner (who's been selling laced pot to the kids) and are thus two conflicting interests. Violence ensues.

You must be registered for see images

Azuma in signature; mostly up-to-date except CM is level 2, and leg weights are on legs.

CW On Hip:
Type: Weapon
Range: Self
Chakra Cost: N/A (40 for Gyaku Ni Ochiru)
Damage points: N/A
Description: Ame No Omo is a traditionally shaped Katana, 70 inches in length. Its only physical trait of note is its black-as-night colored blade. Despite this, however, this sword is a powerful family artifact, one which has now found its way into the hands of Azuma Uchiha, the last living member of his immediate family. Upon further use of the blade, he also discovered a few of its unique abilities.

Durability: Forged by the world's finest blacksmiths and made of steel tempered three times over in ever increasing heat, the Thunder Emperor is incredibly durable, capable of taking S-Rank damage before breaking.

Raindance: While in possession of the Katana, the user can swing it downwards it any capacity, as if gesturing for something from above. This stroke makes the area cloud up and then start to rain heavily, as if the sky had already been stormy the whole day. This ability costs a move and 15 chakra, however, it will begin to rain immediately after the user completes the phrase.

Stormking: When the sword was forged, it was made in such a way that it can be used as a superconductor for chakra used to create rain release techniques. As such, the blade is surrounded by a small hazy cloud of its own, from which thunder and the sounds of rain regularly emit. This allows the user to either call upon rain from the storm around the blade as a source or by swinging the sword to use other rain sources to cast Ameton techniques. Through using the sword as the medium in both ways, the rain techniques will be increased in power by 1 rank up to S rank and by 20 damage to S rank and above.

Gyaku Ni Ochiru: Literally meaning "falling in reverse", this ability calls upon all of the rain which has fallen upon the battlefield to be used in a single attack. The user will swing Thunder Emperor upwards, causing every raindrop that has fallen within long range of them to condense into individual, knife-like rain bullets. These bullets will then shoot upwards, shredding whatever they touch like a storm of sharp objects. This attack is equivalent to an S-Rank in terms of power, and deals 80 damage. This ability costs a move slot. This technique can only create rain knives from rain that has fallen at least five meters away from an opponent.
Notes:
-
Can only be used/taught by Anbu Kirito.
- Gyaku Ni Ochiru can only be used twice, and no other Ameton techniques are allowed during the same turn. It also needs to have at least one full turn in between uses, to allow enough rain to accumulate on the ground around the user.

Wearing:

Type: Tool
S
Range: Self/Long
Chakra: (10 per turn when forming rainclouds)
Damage: N/A (-20 to attacks to the upper body.)
Description: The Stormcloak is a chakra-infused, black fabric mantle purpose-woven for Azuma. It has the appearance of a light grey overcoat, and he wears it almost everywhere he goes. First and foremost, the Cloak was stitched together with a thin chakra-steel thread, fortifying the mantle and reducing the damage from any hit Azuma takes to his upper body by twenty points. Secondly, the Stormcloak gets its name for its ability to be infused with Ameton-nature chakra. If the user funnels their chakra into the cloak around them, the chakra steel thread will absorb and continuously release this chakra in the form of rain clouds up to long-range around the user for as long as the user keeps funneling chakra into the cloak. Uniquely, these clouds form at ground level, just above the user's head. These clouds can be used as a source for Ameton techniques, but due to their artificial nature, they can be dispersed with the usage of an A-Rank or higher Fuuton technique of significant enough scale to cover long range. Finally, while being infused with Ameton chakra, the Stormcloak can be used to repel Katon techniques of up to A-Rank once every three turns. As such, the Stormcloak is always slightly wet to the touch from the outside.
Notes:
-
The Cloud-Forming ability can be activated twice per battle and deactivated at will, although without the constant emission of rain clouds, the clouds on the battlefield will vanish after one turn.
- The Flame-Retardant ability can be used three times per battle with two turns in between uses.
- The Stormcloak will be rendered unusable after taking the brunt of an S-Rank or higher technique.

Speed is 10 + 4 for Apex Speed = 14
Tracking Speed is (14+4) * 2 for Adv. Tracking Spec. = 36
Health: 160
Chakra: 1600

Post your bio, any requests, and decide who makes the first move :) I look forward to our bout! Let's have some fun close-quarters interactions and enjoy our ninja dance party of death.

Anbu Kirito

Veteran
Kin
1,110💸
Kumi
10,495💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
okay I'll use Oro https://animebase.me/threads/オロ.781806/ and you can go first. admittedly am not really too good at this lmao but lets run it. love the terrain btw. Definitely a change from what i have seen so far.
It's okay! My win/loss ratio is roughly zero over infinity, so no worries! I will say I do tend to like roleplaying and getting into character a bit. Hope you don't mind! I noticed you're a Chuunin so for the most part I will do my best to avoid dumping crazy-ass F-Rank stuff on you...although I don't really know much crazy-ass F-Rank stuff in the first place!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As Azuma entered the industrial mess known as the Dirty Sparrow, he couldn't help but pass judgment on his own circumstances at the moment, a far cry from his usual environment of operation. As a shinobi, he was used to working in forests, small towns, and even densely packed hyper-urban city-scapes in some circumstances, but this? He couldn't tell whether the hooded mantle he wore over his hair was simply damp (as it tended to be), or if he was actually perspiring from the residual body heat of those individuals so carelessly dancing around him as he made his way through the shifting crowd.

He bit the inside of his lower lip nervously, glancing around, almost made uncomfortable by the fact that not one of those individuals had any idea what he was here to do.

'Of all the places I've had to kill a person, a nightclub might be the least suited to me.'

What could he say? An overcrowded dance floor simply wasn't his choice in setting; endless warm bodies, none possessing any distinct features to speak of. Thankfully, his own presence was equally well disguised. Without a fuss, Azuma made his way to the side of the nightclub opposite to its entrance, and sat on the floor with his knees to his chest, observing silently as he felt the thumping dance beat through his cheeks. For hours, he scanned the crowd carefully. Young or not, Azuma was a professional, and had no intention of failing his assigned mission. After nearly five hours, the pulsating music finally came to an end, and the club began to clear out. Person by person, the ocean of warm bodies thinned into a lake, then a stream, and then, nought but a dry pond, save for one single drop...or rather, two, drops.

Rising from his seated position, Azuma glared across the empty nightclub, his gaze landing on a strange-looking man while his left hand instinctively moved to brush the hilt of his katana. The man was covered in a robe that amounted to a glorified loincloth and little else. His skin was a sickly metallic yellow color, and his eyes a vacant, haunting white.

Slowly but surely, Azuma walked across the dance floor, finding himself standing five meters away from this odd figure. He was muscular; toned to a degree unseen by many civilians. The young Uchiha was certain this man was a shinobi...but why was he here?

'Could he be on a similar mission? If so, I can't take any chances.'

His thoughts mirrored his actions. Azuma focused his chakra into his clenched right fist, allowing it to condense into six tiny spheres of hardened wind that ran the length of his closed palm. As he did this, the green-haired boy spoke from underneath his hood, his face likely still mostly obscured by the less-than excellent lighting.

(Fuuton - Yubijuu) | Wind Release - Finger Guns
Type:
Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra: 15
Damage: 5 (Per Bullet)
Description: The user first focuses Fuuton chakra into a clenched fist. They then allow the gathered Fuuton chakra to be released into their closed palm. Using shape manipulation, they then form six small, spherical “bullets” of Wind which they hold in their fist. The user may then dip their thumb into the fist (through the top of it) and flick with said thumb, shooting one of these bullets in a direction of their choosing. As they are incredibly small and fast, these bullets usually require either a very high reaction speed or some sensory/dojutsu ability to be reacted to at point blank range. They can, however, be effectively noticed and reacted to if fired from 5 or more meters away. Despite all of this, the bullets disperse at the end of the user’s turn due to their high instability as substances.
Notes:
-Firing the bullets themselves is a freeform action associated with the technique (they are created by the technique and can be used for the duration of the turn).
-Can be used three times.

"So you're here on a job too, aren't you? I'm sorry, honestly, it's nothing personal, man, just competing interests."

The boy spoke with a soft voice, albeit coupled with a certain seriousness to his words. Azuma did in fact mean what he said. Just the same, his light-hearted apologetics didn't change the reality of the situation. Frowning as the last of his words left his mouth, he angled his clenched right fist towards the man in front of him from its position at his side as a single thought ran through his mind.

'I guess business is business.'

And with that, he ran his thumb alongside the ridges of his inner knuckles on his right hand, launching each of the six wind "bullets" at exceedingly rapid speeds, all of which were aimed at the man's forehead. A quick knockout would be best, the boy supposed; there didn't need to be any more than one corpse on this dance floor.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Health - 160
Chakra - 1585

• Love
Reactions: Yin

Yin

Veteran
Kin
1,993💸
Kumi
1,113💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(shiii sounds good to me. )

Oro, in the same stretch as the man, wandered around the club until the bodies cleared out. This was not his environment at all, but his target lie somewhere in the midst of what was chaos. Rubbing his chin, Oro scouted the area but felt a pulsating chakra not only greater than others, but it was very active. After the bodies cleared out, only one stood behind. Rub his chin after hearing what was most likely a boy speak to him, he laughed. Not out of disrespect, but out of nonchalant-ness and to make the boy relax, if that was possible. "O-hohohohohoh! Seems we have been been deceived!" Oro said to the boy who started his attack without any real reason, to Oro's knowledge. Of course, they both had to be here for the "job", but why were two people sent? Supposedly only one party new of this matter. This was a setup in an attempt to get the two to kill each other. Clear as day. Oro was no fool. After years and years of roaming the earth, it was easy to pick up on such things.

"Here, boy. I'll humor you, but best talk things out before attacking."

In response to the man shooting the wind bullet at him, Oro stomped the ground, breaking the floor beneath them and causing solid earth to erupt, forming a wall of jagged bedrock and large rocks and blocking the bullets of wind.

(Doton: Gizagiza no Iwajin) - Earth Release: Jagged Rock Formation
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Damage: 30
Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and stomps the ground. By doing so, he causes small fractures to rip through the ground, which will then force fragments of earth and rock to rise up from the ground like protruding rock formations to then deal blunt force damage to the opponent and can raise them up into the air.

After this, he weaved a seal and spat out a small fireball at the man's feet which erupted into violent flames and seeking to engulf him.

(Katon: Zukokku) - Fire Release: Intelligent Hard Work
Type: Offensive
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Rat → Dog → Tiger fires a small fireball that erupts into a giant fire-storm after making contact with a surface, causing widespread destruction to the area. Since the flames travel along the ground, and cover such a wide area this is a difficult technique to evade. When combined with Wind Release: Pressure Damage, this technique is amplified to the point of being able to evaporate a large amount of water in an instant.

"Now, now. Shouldn't be picking on an old hermit. Oh-hohohohohoh!" Oro cackled while rubbing his chin. A very strange old hermit. He definitely came to play.

Health [130]
Chakra [955]

Anbu Kirito

Veteran
Kin
1,110💸
Kumi
10,495💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(shiii sounds good to me. )

Oro, in the same stretch as the man, wandered around the club until the bodies cleared out. This was not his environment at all, but his target lie somewhere in the midst of what was chaos. Rubbing his chin, Oro scouted the area but felt a pulsating chakra not only greater than others, but it was very active. After the bodies cleared out, only one stood behind. Rub his chin after hearing what was most likely a boy speak to him, he laughed. Not out of disrespect, but out of nonchalant-ness and to make the boy relax, if that was possible. "O-hohohohohoh! Seems we have been been deceived!" Oro said to the boy who started his attack without any real reason, to Oro's knowledge. Of course, they both had to be here for the "job", but why were two people sent? Supposedly only one party new of this matter. This was a setup in an attempt to get the two to kill each other. Clear as day. Oro was no fool. After years and years of roaming the earth, it was easy to pick up on such things.

"Here, boy. I'll humor you, but best talk things out before attacking."

In response to the man shooting the wind bullet at him, Oro stomped the ground, breaking the floor beneath them and causing solid earth to erupt, forming a wall of jagged bedrock and large rocks and blocking the bullets of wind.

(Doton: Gizagiza no Iwajin) - Earth Release: Jagged Rock Formation
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and stomps the ground. By doing so, he causes small fractures to rip through the ground, which will then force fragments of earth and rock to rise up from the ground like protruding rock formations to then deal blunt force damage to the opponent and can raise them up into the air.

After this, he weaved a seal and spat out a small fireball at the man's feet which erupted into violent flames and seeking to engulf him.

(Katon: Zukokku) - Fire Release: Intelligent Hard Work
Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Rat → Dog → Tiger fires a small fireball that erupts into a giant fire-storm after making contact with a surface, causing widespread destruction to the area. Since the flames travel along the ground, and cover such a wide area this is a difficult technique to evade. When combined with Wind Release: Pressure Damage, this technique is amplified to the point of being able to evaporate a large amount of water in an instant.

"Now, now. Shouldn't be picking on an old hermit. Oh-hohohohohoh!" Oro cackled while rubbing his chin. A very strange old hermit. He definitely came to play.

Health [130]
Chakra [955]
As Azuma's wind bullets travelled towards their target, he heard the man speak to him; clearly he didn't seem too perturbed about the situation at hand. And rightfully so, as he'd raised an interesting point. On hearing the word "deceived", the green-haired boy thought briefly, dwelling further on the man's request to speak. While he mused to himself, a set of jagged rocks erupted from the smooth concrete floor to block his attack, shattering on contact with the barrage of bullets.

Azuma smiled to himself.

'Not bad, old man.'

As he saw the man make a single handseal and exhale a ball of fire, Azuma's eyebrows raised. Fire Style? Indoors? Maybe this would be fun after all! In response to the release of the fireball, the young shinobi's left hand moved across the side of his cloak, quickly infusing it with Ameton chakra. Thus, as the fireball struck the ground as his feet and exploded, he simply swept his cloak around his body, the explosion harmlessly dissipating around him into a thick cloud of steam.

Through the steam that was now certainly clouding the other man's field of vision, albeit briefly, Azuma spoke in a lighthearted tone, less bothered than he had been previously.

"I've got no problems talking, old man, but I'm pretty certain we were either both sent here by two different people to kill the same person, or sent here by the same person because he needs one, or better, both of us gone. Either way, I'd rather walk out alive."

As the steam began to dissipate around him, Azuma darted forwards at full speed, erupting out of the front of the cloud of steam near the man with his right fist chambered at his side. Upon reaching a position near his would-be assailant, he followed this up by thrusting his chambered fist upwards towards the man's face, attempting to knock him backwards and shake up his guard. Following this, Azuma would go on to follow the man's movement backwards, stepping forward into a left-handed hook aimed at the other side of his face. Up this close, he was certain the man could at least see a shadowed version of his face.

Thus, as his fellow shinobi recovered from the boy's assault, Azuma spoke with a hint of sarcasm on his tongue, bringing both of his arms up into a standard boxer's position in front of his face as he moved his legs into a more stable position.

"If you mention the fact that I'm a 'young whippersnapper' once, I'll take the kid gloves off, and then there won't be any time for talking."

Personally, Azuma hoped he'd do it. It would be nice to let loose a little bit.

Description: The Stormcloak is a chakra-infused, black fabric mantle purpose-woven for Azuma. It has the appearance of a light grey overcoat, and he wears it almost everywhere he goes. First and foremost, the Cloak was stitched together with a thin chakra-steel thread, fortifying the mantle and reducing the damage from any hit Azuma takes to his upper body by twenty points. Secondly, the Stormcloak gets its name for its ability to be infused with Ameton-nature chakra. If the user funnels their chakra into the cloak around them, the chakra steel thread will absorb and continuously release this chakra in the form of rain clouds up to long-range around the user for as long as the user keeps funneling chakra into the cloak. Uniquely, these clouds form at ground level, just above the user's head. These clouds can be used as a source for Ameton techniques, but due to their artificial nature, they can be dispersed with the usage of an A-Rank or higher Fuuton technique of significant enough scale to cover long range. Finally, while being infused with Ameton chakra, the Stormcloak can be used to repel Katon techniques of up to A-Rank once every three turns. As such, the Stormcloak is always slightly wet to the touch from the outside.
Notes:
-
The Cloud-Forming ability can be activated twice per battle and deactivated at will, although without the constant emission of rain clouds, the clouds on the battlefield will vanish after one turn.
- The Flame-Retardant ability can be used three times per battle with two turns in between uses.
- The Stormcloak will be rendered unusable after taking the brunt of an S-Rank or higher technique.

Range: Short
Chakra: N/A
Damage: 20
Description: One of the simplest moves in Taijutsu, the user will simply use one of his hands to deliver a simple punch by clenching his fist and swinging his arm. The user is free to do variations of a basic frontal punch and the technique though simple, can be deadly for strong users.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Health - 160
Chakra - 1575

Reactions: Yin

Yin

Veteran
Kin
1,993💸
Kumi
1,113💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As Azuma's wind bullets travelled towards their target, he heard the man speak to him; clearly he didn't seem too perturbed about the situation at hand. And rightfully so, as he'd raised an interesting point. On hearing the word "deceived", the green-haired boy thought briefly, dwelling further on the man's request to speak. While he mused to himself, a set of jagged rocks erupted from the smooth concrete floor to block his attack, shattering on contact with the barrage of bullets.

Azuma smiled to himself.

'Not bad, old man.'

As he saw the man make a single handseal and exhale a ball of fire, Azuma's eyebrows raised. Fire Style? Indoors? Maybe this would be fun after all! In response to the release of the fireball, the young shinobi's left hand moved across the side of his cloak, quickly infusing it with Ameton chakra. Thus, as the fireball struck the ground as his feet and exploded, he simply swept his cloak around his body, the explosion harmlessly dissipating around him into a thick cloud of steam.

Through the steam that was now certainly clouding the other man's field of vision, albeit briefly, Azuma spoke in a lighthearted tone, less bothered than he had been previously.

"I've got no problems talking, old man, but I'm pretty certain we were either both sent here by two different people to kill the same person, or sent here by the same person because he needs one, or better, both of us gone. Either way, I'd rather walk out alive."

As the steam began to dissipate around him, Azuma darted forwards at full speed, erupting out of the front of the cloud of steam near the man with his right fist chambered at his side. Upon reaching a position near his would-be assailant, he followed this up by thrusting his chambered fist upwards towards the man's face, attempting to knock him backwards and shake up his guard. Following this, Azuma would go on to follow the man's movement backwards, stepping forward into a left-handed hook aimed at the other side of his face. Up this close, he was certain the man could at least see a shadowed version of his face.

Thus, as his fellow shinobi recovered from the boy's assault, Azuma spoke with a hint of sarcasm on his tongue, bringing both of his arms up into a standard boxer's position in front of his face as he moved his legs into a more stable position.

"If you mention the fact that I'm a 'young whippersnapper' once, I'll take the kid gloves off, and then there won't be any time for talking."

Personally, Azuma hoped he'd do it. It would be nice to let loose a little bit.

Notes:
-

Damage: 20
Description: One of the simplest moves in Taijutsu, the user will simply use one of his hands to deliver a simple punch by clenching his fist and swinging his arm. The user is free to do variations of a basic frontal punch and the technique though simple, can be deadly for strong users.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Health - 160
Chakra - 1575
The boy was smart and well-spoken. Something that was rare nowadays. Listening carefully to the boy after the mist had formed from his quick-thought defense, Oro responded. "Oh-hohoho! We can both walk out of here alive, boy. But while we are here, might as well test our mettle first, yessss?" the man said. He looked creepy, and had a funny way with dialogue, but the man was genuine and one could tell he had a heart of gold. This was the first fight he had encountered since he had left his hut and stepped back into the world of shinobi. It was a broken world, but judging by the boy, at least not all were led astray. Oro had sensed the abrupt movement of his opponent, figured he would take advantage of the situation and perhaps try a frontal assault. Oro waved a hand in front of him and a rock-heard earthen armor formed upon Oro in an instant.

(Doton no Yoroi) - Earth Release Armor
Type: Defensive
Chakra cost: 20 (-10 per turn to remain active)
Damage points: N/A (+10 to taijutsu moves)
Description: This Technique coats the users body with stones, making them much more resistant to attacks, at the cost of their speed. Whilst using this technique, the user can even change their appearance, but once the technique is either defeated or worn off the users original appearance is shown. The user whilst in this armor is resistant to B-rank Ninjutsu techniques, but is vulnerable to Raiton.

The two punches would not phase Oro due to the armor in which he let crumble off afterwards so it would not hold him down. "Strong, you are." Oro told the boy. He had blinked his eyes and revealed a mysterious doujutsu that most have never seen.

(Dōjutsu: Shinkaigan) – Eye Technique: Abyssal Eyes (Passive)
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short – Long
Chakra: N/A (-10 per turn)
Damage: N/A
Description: The Shinkaigan (深海), or the Abyssal Eyes and the Eyes of the Abyss, is the Dōjutsu Kekkei Genkai that appears in the Voidseers. Two conditions must be met to awaken the Shinkaigan. The first is that one must become Void-touched; this is achieved when one becomes Void-touched. The second is by gaining sufficient knowledge of the Shinkaigan and the Voidseer’s innate abilities. This is a key characteristic of the Shinkaigan, noted by Solomon to be “eyes of knowledge” rather than “eyes of trauma,” making it distinct from the Sharingan. The Shinkaigan possesses a unique connection to the Void itself. Its abilities exist in both space and time separately. This comes to be because the Void exists both as a separate dimension and a state in time. Rewinding the clocks far enough would cause everything in the universe to eventually converge onto the Void. The Shinkaigan is the only way one can view the Void directly, peering into it to gain intimate knowledge of the inner workings of the universe as it is today. Without the Shinkaigan exposure to the Void and Shinkaigan Dōjutsu causes one to lose Sanity; though, like a double-edged sword, the Shinkaigan user also suffers a loss of Sanity. But because their eye allows them to perceive and cognize the Void differently from other humans, they lose Sanity at a slower rate. In the left eye the Shinkaigan allows the user to visually perceive lifeforce and lifecycles of anything, including inanimate objects. It derives this ocular power through the nature of the Void itself. The right eye allows the Shinkaigan wielder to view the Void as a physical space, perceiving it not as a point in time but a location. The wielder gains enhanced visual acuity, able to track targets at four times their speed. Though unlike other Dōjutsu it lacks the ability to perceive chakra. Activation of the Shinkaigan grants the user access to their Voidseer Dōjutsu, affording them the ability to use powerful temporal and spatial abilities.
Note: The user is able to passively activate the Shinkaigan after holding the Dōjutsu for one month.
Note: Gazing directly into the Shinkaigan causes a loss of 5 Sanity per turn unless the user also wields the Shinkaigan. Those who have completed Taijutsu training can avoid these effects by breaking eye contact with their opponent.

After stopping his opponent where he stood, he would then counter attack with a hardy punch to the chest.

(Gangeki) - Rock Attack
Type: Attack
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: 20
Description: The user will strike their opponent with a strong punch to the chest

Health [130]
Chakra [935]

Reactions: Anbu Kirito

Anbu Kirito

Veteran
Kin
1,110💸
Kumi
10,495💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The boy was smart and well-spoken. Something that was rare nowadays. Listening carefully to the boy after the mist had formed from his quick-thought defense, Oro responded. "Oh-hohoho! We can both walk out of here alive, boy. But while we are here, might as well test our mettle first, yessss?" the man said. He looked creepy, and had a funny way with dialogue, but the man was genuine and one could tell he had a heart of gold. This was the first fight he had encountered since he had left his hut and stepped back into the world of shinobi. It was a broken world, but judging by the boy, at least not all were led astray. Oro had sensed the abrupt movement of his opponent, figured he would take advantage of the situation and perhaps try a frontal assault. Oro waved a hand in front of him and a rock-heard earthen armor formed upon Oro in an instant.

(Doton no Yoroi) - Earth Release Armor
Type: Defensive
Chakra cost: 20 (-10 per turn to remain active)
Damage points: N/A (+10 to taijutsu moves)
Description: This Technique coats the users body with stones, making them much more resistant to attacks, at the cost of their speed. Whilst using this technique, the user can even change their appearance, but once the technique is either defeated or worn off the users original appearance is shown. The user whilst in this armor is resistant to B-rank Ninjutsu techniques, but is vulnerable to Raiton.

The two punches would not phase Oro due to the armor in which he let crumble off afterwards so it would not hold him down. "Strong, you are." Oro told the boy. He had blinked his eyes and revealed a mysterious doujutsu that most have never seen.

(Dōjutsu: Shinkaigan) – Eye Technique: Abyssal Eyes (Passive)
Range: Short – Long
Chakra: N/A (-10 per turn)
Description: The Shinkaigan (深海), or the Abyssal Eyes and the Eyes of the Abyss, is the Dōjutsu Kekkei Genkai that appears in the Voidseers. Two conditions must be met to awaken the Shinkaigan. The first is that one must become Void-touched; this is achieved when one becomes Void-touched. The second is by gaining sufficient knowledge of the Shinkaigan and the Voidseer’s innate abilities. This is a key characteristic of the Shinkaigan, noted by Solomon to be “eyes of knowledge” rather than “eyes of trauma,” making it distinct from the Sharingan. The Shinkaigan possesses a unique connection to the Void itself. Its abilities exist in both space and time separately. This comes to be because the Void exists both as a separate dimension and a state in time. Rewinding the clocks far enough would cause everything in the universe to eventually converge onto the Void. The Shinkaigan is the only way one can view the Void directly, peering into it to gain intimate knowledge of the inner workings of the universe as it is today. Without the Shinkaigan exposure to the Void and Shinkaigan Dōjutsu causes one to lose Sanity; though, like a double-edged sword, the Shinkaigan user also suffers a loss of Sanity. But because their eye allows them to perceive and cognize the Void differently from other humans, they lose Sanity at a slower rate. In the left eye the Shinkaigan allows the user to visually perceive lifeforce and lifecycles of anything, including inanimate objects. It derives this ocular power through the nature of the Void itself. The right eye allows the Shinkaigan wielder to view the Void as a physical space, perceiving it not as a point in time but a location. The wielder gains enhanced visual acuity, able to track targets at four times their speed. Though unlike other Dōjutsu it lacks the ability to perceive chakra. Activation of the Shinkaigan grants the user access to their Voidseer Dōjutsu, affording them the ability to use powerful temporal and spatial abilities.
Note: The user is able to passively activate the Shinkaigan after holding the Dōjutsu for one month.
Note: Gazing directly into the Shinkaigan causes a loss of 5 Sanity per turn unless the user also wields the Shinkaigan. Those who have completed Taijutsu training can avoid these effects by breaking eye contact with their opponent.

After stopping his opponent where he stood, he would then counter attack with a hardy punch to the chest.

(Gangeki) - Rock Attack
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: 20
Description: The user will strike their opponent with a strong punch to the chest

Health [130]
Chakra [935]
Summary: I punched you twice, your Earth Release Armor protected you while you activated the Shinkaigan, and then you struck at my chest with a heavy punch (ironically, Gangeki is visually supposed to look like Akuma's medium punch).

Roll for Shinkaigan Sanity Loss: 5. Oh dear.

Sanity: 100-5 = 95
----------------------------------------------------------------------

As Azuma's own words left his mouth, he found his fists stinging a bit. A quick glance at his opponent revealed that he had hardened his body with an outer layer of Earth, although that had now been stripped away by the green-haired shinobi's strikes. No wonder he hadn't been knocked back. Furthermore, the younger shinobi noticed another key detail about the man, something that he didn't believe had been present before.

His eyes, which now glared with a galaxy-like purple hue. In this moment of eye contact, something within Azuma slipped. Nothing severe, of course, but something, nonetheless. That stare of his had some sort of new meaning to it within the boy's mind. This, coupled with the man's words, which could have been construed as a genuine compliment had they not been fighting, left the young shinobi which an odd impression of his opponent.

'Could he be-...is he....'

Briefly snapping to attention, and making a note to keep his viewpoint locked on the man's chin as opposed to those strange eyes of his, Azuma quickly took a look at the oncoming strike and raised his left hand, flattened like a knife, to divert it. He did so by intercepting the outward-facing side of the man's fist, then pushing it inwards, away from the Uchiha's chest. This resulted in the punch missing its mark to the boy's right, leaving the man stumbling forwards with his momentum carrying him directly towards the younger shinobi.

'Oh my god...he's getting closer to me.'

Gritting his teeth, the green-haired boy used this vulnerable moment to upgrade his own eyes, both of which whirled a deep blood-red, three tomoe floating around each of his pupils as he observed his opponent's unwilling advance in what felt like slow motion. Azuma then pushed a large amount of raw chakra into his right hand, pushing it out through his palm and allowing it to swirl in place, forming a solid sphere of chakra. With tremendous force, he then dove forwards, taking advantage of the near-point-blank-range of his attack to shove the sphere into the man's lower chest.

The resulting impact would launch the man, making him sail backwards through the air before smashing into the wall of the club. Now at a safe distance, at least ten or so meters away, Azuma felt comfortable speaking. However, there was still something...off about the boy. He was blushing as he spoke, almost embarrassed, or rather, completely embarrassed about the words that came out of his mouth.

"What's all this about, geezer! Stop flirting with me, it's weird!"

Resolving to utterly destroy this..."problem"...and then never think about it again, Azuma let his chakra seep into his cloak. First, the fabric began to drip, suddenly even more wet than it usually was; however, this quickly turned into a more powerful effect. The air inside the club became permeated with humidity. Skin became sticky, hair felt greasy, and then, oddly enough, a thin layer of clouds began to form on the ceiling. Then came the strangest phenomenon of all; it began to rain.

Azuma loved the feeling of rainwater dripping down his face. It just felt so right to him. Gesturing towards the rain with both hands, open-palmed, he gave a quick smirk, breaking his serious, and often aggressive persona, before speaking, ushering the battle into its next phase.

"I enjoy close-quarters fights plenty, but seeing as I'm worried you'll do strange things to me if you touch me, I think this is the plan for now."

Type: Defensive/Offensive
Description: A very advanced and complex defensive form, the Defensive Crane allows the user to divert the path of incoming attacks with the back of his hands, using circular and wide movements that expand outwards. He can intercept weapons or incoming taijutsu attacks. The technique is best used when facing an opposing Taijutsu move by diverting the incoming limb to one side and combo the defensive stance with an attack, exploiting the opening created.

Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 30 ( -5 per turn for 1T and 2T, 10 per turn to keep active for 3T )
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill
Note: C rank usage is for 1T Sharingan, B rank usage is reserved for 2T Sharingan. A Rank usage is reserved for 3T Sharingan.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: Rasengan was a Ninjutsu technique developed over the span of three years by the Fourth Hokage, Namikaze Minato. The technique was taught to his sensei, Jiraiya, who then passed it on to Minato's young son, Naruto, years later. The technique is unlike many other jutsu in that it does not require any hand seals. It just relied on the ninja's ability to mold chakra. The ninja concentrates a contained, fast, rotating sphere of chakra in the palm of their hand, which can create a destructive impact.

Notes:
-
-------------------------------------------------------
Health - 160
Chakra - 1575 - 30 - 30 - 10 = 1505

Last edited:

Yin

Veteran
Kin
1,993💸
Kumi
1,113💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Summary: I punched you twice, your Earth Release Armor protected you while you activated the Shinkaigan, and then you struck at my chest with a heavy punch (ironically, Gangeki is visually supposed to look like Akuma's medium punch).

Roll for Shinkaigan Sanity Loss: 5. Oh dear.

Sanity: 100-5 = 95
----------------------------------------------------------------------

As Azuma's own words left his mouth, he found his fists stinging a bit. A quick glance at his opponent revealed that he had hardened his body with an outer layer of Earth, although that had now been stripped away by the green-haired shinobi's strikes. No wonder he hadn't been knocked back. Furthermore, the younger shinobi noticed another key detail about the man, something that he didn't believe had been present before.

His eyes, which now glared with a galaxy-like purple hue. In this moment of eye contact, something within Azuma slipped. Nothing severe, of course, but something, nonetheless. That stare of his had some sort of new meaning to it within the boy's mind. This, coupled with the man's words, which could have been construed as a genuine compliment had they not been fighting, left the young shinobi which an odd impression of his opponent.

'Could he be-...is he....'

Briefly snapping to attention, and making a note to keep his viewpoint locked on the man's chin as opposed to those strange eyes of his, Azuma quickly took a look at the oncoming strike and raised his left hand, flattened like a knife, to divert it. He did so by intercepting the outward-facing side of the man's fist, then pushing it inwards, away from the Uchiha's chest. This resulted in the punch missing its mark to the boy's right, leaving the man stumbling forwards with his momentum carrying him directly towards the younger shinobi.

'Oh my god...he's getting closer to me.'

Gritting his teeth, the green-haired boy used this vulnerable moment to upgrade his own eyes, both of which whirled a deep blood-red, three tomoe floating around each of his pupils as he observed his opponent's unwilling advance in what felt like slow motion. Azuma then pushed a large amount of raw chakra into his right hand, pushing it out through his palm and allowing it to swirl in place, forming a solid sphere of chakra. With tremendous force, he then dove forwards, taking advantage of the near-point-blank-range of his attack to shove the sphere into the man's lower chest.

The resulting impact would launch the man, making him sail backwards through the air before smashing into the wall of the club. Now at a safe distance, at least ten or so meters away, Azuma felt comfortable speaking. However, there was still something...off about the boy. He was blushing as he spoke, almost embarrassed, or rather, completely embarrassed about the words that came out of his mouth.

"What's all this about, geezer! Stop flirting with me, it's weird!"

Resolving to utterly destroy this..."problem"...and then never think about it again, Azuma let his chakra seep into his cloak. First, the fabric began to drip, suddenly even more wet than it usually was; however, this quickly turned into a more powerful effect. The air inside the club became permeated with humidity. Skin became sticky, hair felt greasy, and then, oddly enough, a thin layer of clouds began to form on the ceiling. Then came the strangest phenomenon of all; it began to rain.

Azuma loved the feeling of rainwater dripping down his face. It just felt so right to him. Gesturing towards the rain with both hands, open-palmed, he gave a quick smirk, breaking his serious, and often aggressive persona, before speaking, ushering the battle into its next phase.

"I enjoy close-quarters fights plenty, but seeing as I'm worried you'll do strange things to me if you touch me, I think this is the plan for now."

Type: Defensive/Offensive
Description: A very advanced and complex defensive form, the Defensive Crane allows the user to divert the path of incoming attacks with the back of his hands, using circular and wide movements that expand outwards. He can intercept weapons or incoming taijutsu attacks. The technique is best used when facing an opposing Taijutsu move by diverting the incoming limb to one side and combo the defensive stance with an attack, exploiting the opening created.

Chakra: 30 ( -5 per turn for 1T and 2T, 10 per turn to keep active for 3T )
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill
Note: C rank usage is for 1T Sharingan, B rank usage is reserved for 2T Sharingan. A Rank usage is reserved for 3T Sharingan.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: Rasengan was a Ninjutsu technique developed over the span of three years by the Fourth Hokage, Namikaze Minato. The technique was taught to his sensei, Jiraiya, who then passed it on to Minato's young son, Naruto, years later. The technique is unlike many other jutsu in that it does not require any hand seals. It just relied on the ninja's ability to mold chakra. The ninja concentrates a contained, fast, rotating sphere of chakra in the palm of their hand, which can create a destructive impact.

Notes:
-
-------------------------------------------------------
Health - 160
Chakra - 1575 - 30 - 30 - 10 = 1505
As the boy slowly descended into madness, Oro was just a little confused at first but forgot... His eyes will do that to you. After the successful parry Oro stumbled forward then stood up straight, not too far from the boy. "Ohhh-o-o-o-o-o! What's the matter? Not into older men?" Oro asked sarcastically, knowing it was the insanity that got to him but choosing to mess with him further.

The man formed a ball of death in his hand, in which Oro had to act quick... To avoid this, Oro jumped into the air with simultaneously reaching underneath the open part of his robe where his arm came from. He would then start to throw sharp ninja tool like kunai and shuriken towards the opposing shinobi while being underneath Oro, still following through with his rasengan.

(Soryu no Mai) - Rising Dragon Dance
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user jumps up in the air and then spins at high speed throwing a lot of weapons at their enemy ranging from shuriken, kunai, shuko and many various other weapons.

OOC: (idk if this works, sorry if it doesn't. ._. I will edit or you can continue based off of what you think is best. Also sorry for short reply will try to do better next turn.)

Health [130]
Chakra [920]

Anbu Kirito

Veteran
Kin
1,110💸
Kumi
10,495💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As the boy slowly descended into madness, Oro was just a little confused at first but forgot... His eyes will do that to you. After the successful parry Oro stumbled forward then stood up straight, not too far from the boy. "Ohhh-o-o-o-o-o! What's the matter? Not into older men?" Oro asked sarcastically, knowing it was the insanity that got to him but choosing to mess with him further.

The man formed a ball of death in his hand, in which Oro had to act quick... To avoid this, Oro jumped into the air with simultaneously reaching underneath the open part of his robe where his arm came from. He would then start to throw sharp ninja tool like kunai and shuriken towards the opposing shinobi while being underneath Oro, still following through with his rasengan.

(Soryu no Mai) - Rising Dragon Dance
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user jumps up in the air and then spins at high speed throwing a lot of weapons at their enemy ranging from shuriken, kunai, shuko and many various other weapons.

OOC: (idk if this works, sorry if it doesn't. ._. I will edit or you can continue based off of what you think is best. Also sorry for short reply will try to do better next turn.)

Health [130]
Chakra [920]
OOC: I talked to you about your move and gave you my thoughts on it over VM, but as I stated there, while there's an argument somebody could make that you're pretty much falling into the Rasengan since the range is so close, but also you have really high perception speed with the Shinkaigan, so that could be argued too. In any case, I'm more interested in having a fun time RPing with you and just enjoying the fight, plus your usage of Rising Dragon Dance as a dodge is super cool! However, I would like to remind you that the 3T Sharingan has predictive tracking capabilities, so I'll be able to react just fine to your move :) either way, this is a lot of fun, no complaints here!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time stood in slow motion. In his right hand, Azuma's Rasengan hurtled towards his opponent, his elderly figure stumbling forwards ever-closer to the spiral sphere that would represent naught but a solid wake-up call. Then, to his surprise, the young Uchiha watched, as with a single foot, the man leapt upwards into the air, sailing over his attack and preparing to launch one of his own. Internally, Azuma felt relieved.

'I suppose that's a way to avoid it, yes, but honestly, avoiding it by jumping makes this a whole lot easier for me.'

Azuma smiled as he tilted his head upwards to follow his opponent. His Sharingan perceived the strangely flirtatious man's trajectory through the air as the Rasengan fizzled out in the green-haired boy's palm. Soon, the man would reach the peak of his leap, and with his hyper-acute vision, the young Uchiha had already seen him reaching for various weapons at his sides. He suspected his next move to involve said weapons, perhaps a barrage of some sort.

Unfortunately for his opponent, having jumped upwards so close to Azuma, the man was almost directly above him, if by several meters. This was a bad place to be. He turned upwards and stood straight, drawing his sword, Lord Of Rain, from its sheathe with his left hand. The katana appeared to be wreathed in what looked like a hazy cloud of some kind. At this point, the man had begun to throw his weapons downwards towards Azuma, a storm of steel that would surely leave the boy cut to shreds.

That was not what was going to happen; Azuma infused his chakra into the cloud around the blade, the sound of thunder and a distant drizzle resounded throughout the club. From this cloud, Azuma summoned a seemingly disproportionate amount of rainwater, which quickly surrounded him in a rapidly rotating full-body cylinder, leaving him almost resembling a drill. This cylinder carried the young Uchiha upwards into the air with tremendous speed, deflecting every weapon he came into contact as it slammed into his opponent's chest. This drill-like shell of rain tore into his body as it carried him (and Azuma) further upwards, and eventually smashing him into the ceiling in what amounted to the most intense headbutt of all time. Exposed pipes and ventilation shafts burst around the two shinobi, who now both stood well over ten meters off of the ground.

Then, as the drill-like cylinder dissipated around him, leaving him briefly suspended in the air mere inches away from his opponent, Azuma used his open right hand to reach upwards, and extended two fingers towards his opponent's midsection, making sure to stay far enough away from his groin so he didn't get the wrong idea. He then looked at him (or rather, his chin) and yelled through the chaotic noises surrounding them.

"Yeah, I'm more into people my age!"

Through those two fingers, a virtually unavoidable point-blank blade of wind emerged, leaving a deep cut across the man's chest. Then, the two shinobi began to fall back downwards through the air towards the floor of the club. Azuma, however, figured that the rapidly approaching ground was a problem for later...sometime in the next few milliseconds.

'Plenty of time!'

Raiten'nō - Ame no Omo | Thunder Emperor - Lord of Rain
Type: Weapon
Range: Self
Chakra Cost: N/A (40 for Gyaku Ni Ochiru)
Damage points: N/A
Description: Ame No Omo is a traditionally shaped Katana, 70 inches in length. Its only physical trait of note is its black-as-night colored blade. Despite this, however, this sword is a powerful family artifact, one which has now found its way into the hands of Azuma Uchiha, the last living member of his immediate family. Upon further use of the blade, he also discovered a few of its unique abilities.

Durability: Forged by the world's finest blacksmiths and made of steel tempered three times over in ever increasing heat, the Thunder Emperor is incredibly durable, capable of taking S-Rank damage before breaking.

Raindance: While in possession of the Katana, the user can swing it downwards it any capacity, as if gesturing for something from above. This stroke makes the area cloud up and then start to rain heavily, as if the sky had already been stormy the whole day. This ability costs a move and 15 chakra, however, it will begin to rain immediately after the user completes the phrase.

Stormking: When the sword was forged, it was made in such a way that it can be used as a superconductor for chakra used to create rain release techniques. As such, the blade is surrounded by a small hazy cloud of its own, from which thunder and the sounds of rain regularly emit. This allows the user to either call upon rain from the storm around the blade as a source or by swinging the sword to use other rain sources to cast Ameton techniques. Through using the sword as the medium in both ways, the rain techniques will be increased in power by 1 rank up to S rank and by 20 damage to S rank and above.

Gyaku Ni Ochiru: Literally meaning "falling in reverse", this ability calls upon all of the rain which has fallen upon the battlefield to be used in a single attack. The user will swing Thunder Emperor upwards, causing every raindrop that has fallen within long range of them to condense into individual, knife-like rain bullets. These bullets will then shoot upwards, shredding whatever they touch like a storm of sharp objects. This attack is equivalent to an S-Rank in terms of power, and deals 80 damage. This ability costs a move slot. This technique can only create rain knives from rain that has fallen at least five meters away from an opponent.
Notes:
-
Can only be used/taught by Anbu Kirito.
- Gyaku Ni Ochiru can only be used twice, and no other Ameton techniques are allowed during the same turn. It also needs to have at least one full turn in between uses, to allow enough rain to accumulate on the ground around the user.

Ameton: Kami Wa Tengoku Ni Imasu | Rain Release: God's In His Heaven
A S
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Damage: 60 80
Description: God's In His Heaven is primarily a travel-enhancing technique which allows the user to surround himself in a rapidly rotating shell of rain which he can direct through the air to achieve high-speed flight and perform evasive maneuvers. First, the user will infuse their chakra into the rain around them, causing it to converge upon their body. This rain will then quickly begin to swirl around the user's whole body, forming into an oval-shaped "shell" of sorts which rapidly rotates around the user, giving an appearance much like the Inuzuka Clan's "Tsuga" technique. The user will then manipulate the rain shell into moving in any given direction, carrying themselves through the air along with it at a rapid speed (2x the user's movement speed). This shell also provides a painful offensive option should something come into contact with the rotating rain shell, which will drill into whatever it touches. Despite its usefulness, the shell is difficult to maintain for long periods of time, and thus can only be used in singular bursts of movement for an attack or evasive maneuver up to long-range from the user.
Notes:
-Can only be used once per turn with one turn in between uses.
-Can be used four times.

(Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
Description: This technique is a pinpoint slashing strike, where the user emits chakra from their fingertips and materialises it into an near invisible weapon that assaults the enemy in a gust of wind. If the Sickle Weasel Technique can be regarded as a swarm of small wind kunai, then this technique is akin to a virtually unavoidable longsword which can leave the target's body mutilated. Just being in close proximity to the technique can cause minor cuts. The wind blades can be created and thrown, like projectiles, in rapid succession, although in this case, each one weaker than the single use application. The technique cannot be blocked by physical weapons and is insanely fast by not relying on the use of Hand seals but, because it still requires the user to perform hand gestures to use and is somewhat visible in the effect it produces, it can still be defended against by using appropriate evasion techniques or fast elemental ninjutsu.
----------------------------------------------------
Health - 160
Chakra - 1505 - 30 - 30 - 10 (Sharingan Upkeep) = 1435

• Love
Reactions: Lili-Chwan and Yin

Yin

Veteran
Kin
1,993💸
Kumi
1,113💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The boy was smart! Oro loved to see the powerful youth in bloom. Like the Legendary Might Guy once said, You Full power! "O-hohohohoh!" Oro chuckled as he heard this in his head, probably making him look kind of crazy. The kid had defended his technique quickly and with whit! "Good, boy-o!" Oro praised the man as he basically turned himself into a wet, razor-sharp drill aiming to pierce Oro and drill him into the ceiling. But alas, Oro was a step ahead. As he came up, the boy had to look at his target, which would be Oro so Oro looked at him back with his Shinkaigan, aiming to drive the kid more mad. And not sure if the kid had developed and defense for this yet. As he came through and Oro stared at him, Oro shifted his body to the left, allowing the drill/boy combination essentially pass him while keeping his other body parts in place, forming an effective dodge. The boy would smash into the ceiling and Oro would fall beneath him, essentially reversing the field of play. "O-hohohoh! How the turn tables... Have....... Yesss... Mm..." Oro couldn't remember the expression, but still said what he said with utmost confidence.

(Nan Kaizou) - Soften Modification
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:N/A
Description: Nan Kaizou is a Ninjutsu technique that allows a ninja to make their body very malleable. It was originally developed for spying activities. This technique can be done after surgery and actual body modification. When used, the ninja can stretch and twist their body at any angle, allowing them to surprise their opponent.

Note: Requires permission from the RP foreman, and is bio-bound

As the boy drilled himself into the ceiling, Oro shouted somethig along the lines of "Daishinsenriki !!!" as he weaved a seal and then exhaled a gigantic stream of flames that would be a thin stream at first but then engulf both the boy and the entire roof once making contact with the surface of the boy/roof and making the room probably 10x hotter than it already was. Smelled like hot coochie and molly in here...

(Katon: Gōen no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Great Flame Technique
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: The user does one handseal and inhales while molding a great amount of chakra into their lungs and expelling a large stream of flames from their mouth. The user has control over the concentration of the technique, being able to produce a narrow jet of flames, highly concentrated or one that will widen along its range. The flames are hot enough to quickly evaporate large quantities of water within a relatively short amount of time.

Anbu Kirito

Veteran
Kin
1,110💸
Kumi
10,495💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
OOC: Sorry for the late reply! Been crazy busy the last few days, but I'm set on finishing this up, and I think right about now is the perfect time. As we discussed, your Shinkaigan attempt to look at me when I come up on you fails because I aim by looking at your chin (mastered Taijutsu).
-------------------------------------------------
Azuma went from creeped out by the flirtatious old geezer to outright confused after his attack missed. He should've been on track to hit the man dead-center; the Sharingan usually made sure of that. However, it appeared that with some strange technique, the man had kept his head and legs in place while stretching his torso and stomach out several feet to the side, evading the green-haired shinobi's drill-like assault on his midsection. Immediately, Azuma feared that every part of the man's body was built like a child's action figure.

Azuma shuddered, and did his best to shake off the thought immediately. Some questions weren't meant to be asked, even to oneself. Instead, he had greater worries. Among them were his fiancé, who was at the hotel he had booked in town, likely getting angry at his tardiness, and his stomach, which lacked any semblance of food; after all, he'd waited in the club throughout most of the night without eating. Most notable amongst his issues, however, were the ceiling, which was approaching at a rate far faster than he'd have liked. Instinctively, the boy relaxed his muscles, allowing the rain shell spinning around his body to fall away harmlessly towards the ground beneath him.

With his movement now freed up, Azuma leaned backwards and crouched his legs, his head now facing towards the ground. Upon making contact with the ceiling, he kicked off with both legs, straight back towards his opponent, who he could now see was molding fire-natured chakra in preparation for a Katon jutsu.

'Don't they have sprinklers for this shit?'

In response, Azuma swiftly moved his hands, including that which held his sword, together into the tiger handseal, and exhaled, releasing a hyper-thin, albeit equally hyper-sharp jet of water from between his lips. Surgical, fast, and exceedingly precise, it was exactly what the boy needed to end this battle quickly. As the man exhaled his (would-be) tremendous torrent of fire, the younger shinobi's high-pressure stream sliced straight through the middle of the emerging flames, causing steam to release around the point of impact as the technique fizzled. In similar fashion, the jet, now slightly weakened by it's interaction with his opponent's flames, cleaved a deep cut across his opponent's, running from the base of his right hip up to the base of his lips.

Blood burst from the wound, and although Azuma was far from the typical grizzly-killer type, he couldn't help but find satisfaction in knowing he'd just tipped what had appeared as even scales distinctly into his own favor. Of course, there was still the matter of his own rapid approach towards his opponent, who at this point was nearing the ground.

'I've got to finish this quickly, and by quickly, I mean like, less than a second quickly.'

Fortunately, Azuma had just the technique for it, albeit not one he particularly loved using. The man, who was effectively trapped in his line of sight and had displayed no sort of supernatural speed, would surely fall victim. Focusing an enormous amount of chakra into his eyes, the young Uchiha felt a searing surge of pain through his brain as his Sharingan spun rapidly, the three tomoe in each orb quickly merging with his pupils to form an elaborate pinwheel pattern. The Mangekyō, his ultimate weapon. Excellent for ending a fight quickly, but ultimately the worst sort of double edged sword, in that should it not succeed in dispatching his target during its very strict time limit, he would go both blind and be rendered unconscious due to blood loss.

A cheery thought, really, but not one the boy had to contemplate for long. The moment Azuma's ocular abilities reached their final form, he pushed even more chakra into his right eye, his gaze zeroing in with the utmost precision upon his opponent's falling form. With a whisper that couldn't even be said to move through the air as quickly as his technique, he spoke chilled words; a preface to his opponent's burning torment.

"Burn."

And burn he did. As if they had always existed in such a place, black flames of hellfire wreathed his opponent's entire form, practically "happening" instead of being sent there. They would burn for seven days and seven nights, or, until there was nothing left of him to burn. Which ever came first.

As the man's smoldering body hit the concrete floor, Azuma landed next to him shortly after, making sure to mind the flames. Wordlessly, the boy made quick work of totally deactivating his Sharingan. Instantaneously, the pressure within his skull lessened, although his right cheek felt distinctly wet. Sheathing his Katana as he did so, the young shinobi moved his right hand up to brush away the moisture, only to glance down at his hand and see a rather large amount of blood coloring his palm and fingertips. Quickly, he moved his hand to his mouth and licked away the mess, shaking his hand dismissively afterwards.

'I've got to get home. Shiro'll kill me if I'm still bleeding by then.'

Azuma left what was now a corpse to burn on the club floor as he walked away, pushing open the doors of the club to reveal a still pitch-black early morning sky. He quickly felt a drop on his nose, and then took note of a scent with which he was very familiar as he walked out from under the doorway's overhang. As the heat and tension of battle left his body, he simply looked up to the clouds and allowed the water to pour down over his face, washing away any thoughts from his previous experience that still remained.

'Ah, good. It's raining.'
-----------------------------------------------

(Suiton: Suidanha) Water Release: Severing Wave
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: After doing the Tiger hand seal, the user will quickly exhale a very thin stream of pressurized water that will be able to cut even rock. The most noteworthy feature of the technique is how fast the stream is and how sharp it can be. By moving his head, the user can alter the jet's cutting path, creating longer cuts or affecting bigger targets.

( Doujutsu: Mangekyou Sharingan ) - Eye Technique: Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye
Chakra: 50 ( -20 per turn to keep active )
Damage: N/A ( -5 per turn )
Description: The Mangekyo Sharingan, literally meaning "Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye", is the highest known form of Sharingan, said to be feared as the strongest form of Sharingan. Awakening MS requires the user to have possession of 3 Tomoe Sharingan and to witness or simply go through some extremely dramatic emotional event. Upon this event, the user awakens MS. The most noticeable MS users gained it by witnessing the death of someone important to them, sometimes by their own hand. Once activated the appearance of the pupil drastically changes, differing from the tomoe seals, and gains a shape unique to each user. When active the user can track speeds even further beyond that of the third stage sharingan. The timing of the users counters, the chaining speed of multiple techniques and the ability to see through the enemy's moves greatly increases. Not only that but the user gains the ability to see through visual illusions A-rank and below. The link to Genjutsu is further increased and, if the user has gained full mastery over Genjutsu, he gains the ability to cast genjutsu without the need for Handseals as long as he has a line of sight to the target. Also, the Mangekyo Sharingan gives the user access to powerful and forbidden techniques, unique to each user. Extended use of the Mangekyo Sharingan after some time, deteriorates the user's eyesight to the point of blindness. The chakra cost is so high that it drains the users stamina and chakra at increasingly high speeds. Once the side effects of it's use take place, the user is left blind and unable to activate his sharingan. While keeping it active is already quite hard, the user will drain the time he can keep it active at each MS technique he uses. While some can decrease one turn, others can decrease even more.
Note: The user needs to have activated his 3T Sharingan beforehand
Note: Can only be activated twice, requiring a 2 turn coldown to activate again
Note: Lasts a maximum of 8 turns for the first activation and 4 turns for the second
Note: After the first activation wears down, his eyes revert to their normal appearance and the user can't activate his sharingan for 1 turn
Note: The first activation drains the users stamina and leaves him tired, while the second activation leaves the user blinded and almost unable to move if he doesn't deactivate it before the time ends
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
Note: While active, as long as a clear line of sight and the range is respected, the user can cast normal non-Doujutsu Genjutsu without the need for handseals. However, Doujutsu illusions still require eye contact (if feasible) or their own requirements; this ability only affects regular Genjutsu.

( Doujutsu: Amaterasu ) - Eye Technique: Shining Heaven
Chakra cost: 70
Damage Points: 80 per turn (-30 to the user)
Description: One of the basic techniques awoken with MS, Amaterasu is the ability to ignite the undying black flames. The jet-black flames of the Amaterasu, said to be the fires from hell that are as hot as the sun, ignite at the focus of the user's vision. This depiction is somewhat linked to the fact that, because of the damage produced in ones eyes, as the user closes his eyes and prepares to use Amaterasu, tears of blood flow through his face. The black flames lack momentum and impact (being unable to break through strong solid inert defenses) but have a very high parasitic ability, spreading through anything that comes in contact with them and consuming with enormous ease, any type of fire. Though the flames have been stated to be unavoidable (since they are not a projectile but "happen" on focal point), this has been proven as false. While quite hard to avoid, its been proven that ninjas capable of moving at least 50 Speed can move out of the focal point before the flames actually ignite. While they burn for an incredibly long time, these flames cannot be doused nor extinguished by Water, burning it within a turn regardless of size or power. While these flames are hard to avoid, they spread and burn through the target slowly, spreading at the speed of a Forbidden Fire Ranked Jutsu. Also, its been noticed that Chakra sensors can sense the increase in chakra pressure in the eye, right before Amaterasu is used, but that in itself is not enough to dodge or block it. Another thing that has been shown capable of blocking Amaterasu are "sentient" automated defenses, like Gaara's Shield of Sand. By coming between the user and his target, a fast enough defense can block the intended focal point (the enemy) and defend him from the black flames, as long as its tangible and completely blocks the users line of sight.
Note: Requires the user to have his MS or EMS active
Note: Can only be used 4 times and reduces MS duration by 2 turns each use
Note: Cannot be dodged unless the user has an ability that fits the ones described
Note: If hit, enemies will experience 80 damage per turn until the flames are either sealed or removed in some form.

Chakra: 1435 - 10 (Sharingan 3T Upkeep) - 40 - 50 - 70 = 1265
Health: 160 - 5 - 30 = 125

Anbu Kirito

Veteran
Kin
1,110💸
Kumi
10,495💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Yin

At this point, it's been a few months since this thread has had any activity and considering your previous VMs stating intention to forfeit after, I feel comfortable saying I can claim this as a win; my first official fight victory in a long time, actually! If you have any complaints, please respond within 72 hours. I've reached out several times, and obviously no hard feelings (I enjoyed this fight a lot), but would like to free up my bio for more activity.