Gèckö

Legendary
Kin
108💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
57⚔️
Seeing my opponent before me I perform a single hand seal causing the ground to form to jaws and devour your body into the ground. As you are devoured I perform another hand seal causing your body now underground to sink faster towards the core. As you continue to ink I perform one last hand seal causing a swamp to form over your body drowning you in a thick mud.

"That was easy...."

(Doton: Musaborudzuchi) – Earth Release: Devouring Earth
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 25
Damage points: 50
Description: The user performs the Ram → Horse → Tiger → Rabbit → Snake and slams their palm on the ground. Instantly, the ground to the sides of the opponent take the shape of huge jaws and attempt to crush and stab him between them.

(Doton: Arijigoku no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Antlion Technique
Type: Offense
Range: Mid/Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user performs the Ram hand seal and causes causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the centre, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated. The range of the pit is determined by how much chakra is put into the technique.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

Last edited:

Gitanshu

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As I see you perform the hand seal and then slam your hand on the ground, I become more or sure that it will be a earth jutsu, I split second later hear a sound which is being created from the earth around me as it starts to reshape, I without wasting a single second quickly focus my lightning chakra in my palm and release it outwards, it covers a circular area and destroys the jaw in there initial stage and continues towards you, I then continue by performing a single hand seal and release three medium size bullets of water towards you, one of them is aimed for your chest, the second one is aimed slightly above head, the last one is aimed for your legs or the lower body, while keeping an eye on your movements I quickly pass some chakra in my summoning tattoo and summon one of the moth elders on the field, he stays rested on my shoulder for the time being....

You were saying....

(Raiton: Chidori Raimei) - Lightning Style: 1000 Birds Thunderstorm
Type:Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost:40
Damage Points:80
Descripton: A chidori that spreads from the users palm into lightning bolts that cover a circular area destroying all thats in its way.

(Suiton: Teppoudama) - Water Style: Water Bullet
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user will do one handseal and will gather water in his mouth and then spits out a large sphere of rotating water that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked. It can also be used in quick succession to shoot up to 3 smaller but faster bullets of water.

(Kuchiyose: ga fugenfugo) Moth Of Silence
Type-Summoning
Rank-S
Range-All
Chakra-40
Damage-N/A
Description-
One on the Moth elders, The moth of silence is about the same size as a pigeon. This Moth has the ability to transfer his chakra to the user, allowing the user to use moth techniques for three extra turns. His wings also have an image of predatorial eyes(as seen in both butterflies and moths in nature) giving him the ability to cast Genjutsu(S rankand below) upon the opponent by spreading his wings.
*Can only be Used By Icemyster*
*Cannot use both effects. If chakra is given only C-rank and below genjutsu can be used*
*Can only be summoned by those with the Mark of the Monarch(moth contract)*
*Cannot be re-summoned*
*Will go away if genjutsu is performed successfully*

Last edited:

Gèckö

Legendary
Kin
108💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
57⚔️
Seeing the lightning coming at me I clap my hand releasing a wall of 5 tornadoes at the lightning. The lightning clashes with the wind and is overpowered. Then the wind collides with the water and they cancel each other out. Seeing all this unfold before me I create a clone of earth beside me then send him flying a you via wood pillar.

"Okay it's not as easy as I thought...."

( Futon: Tatsumaki Heki ) - Wind Release: Tordado Wall
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: The user generates a large wall of 5 Tall tornadoes that are sent towards the opponent. A flying summoning can create this technique by simply flapping their wings to generate the wind for the technique.

(Doton: KageBunshin no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Shadow Clone Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 25
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique creates a shadow clone made of mud of the user. Since its made of mud, it can continue to reform and mould itself back to its original shape. After reverting to mud, it can hold the opponent in place. The user can create upto three clones. They can also use up to C rank earth techniques.

(Mokuton No Jutsu) - Wood Style Technique
Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defense
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Description: Creates small wood pillars or trees to trap, defend, or fight with. These can be created from the users own body or from the ground.