Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
sasuke bio
3T activated
(Doujutsu: Sharingan) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 30 (-10 per turn to keep active)
Damage: N/A
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.

Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

Terrain: grassy field, with a huge sea to my right, your left

Gitanshu

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How far away is the sea.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

*Upon seeing his opponent Gray realizes that it is the famous Uchiha brat. Sasuke Uchiha, being aware of his abilities Gray avoids a direct eye contact with him.*

I start the battle by summoning thick clouds over the terrain and all of a sudden it starts to snow.

(Hyouton no Jutsu) Ice Release Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage: 30
Description: The user can use this jutsu to make it begin to snow down on the terrain, or, much like the “Earth Style Technique” the user can make small pillars or shields of pre-existing ice or make it materialize (if from Haku's Clan). If this is used to make snow, then after 3 to 4 turns most of the terrain will be covered.

I then follow up by performing a single hand seal and create a fast moving jet of water which now approaches you at a very rapid speed via ground.

You must be registered for see images

(Suiton: Mizu Kamikiri) - Water Release: Rising Water Slicer
Type: Attack
Chakra cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates a fast jet of water running through the ground that is powerful enough to slice through solid rock.

Last edited:

Venom

Legendary
Kin
2,911💸
Kumi
3,679💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The sea is, probably long range from us both.
While keeping a close eye on you and the location around me, i notice the cool temperature beginning to change and chakara being form in the air as i took a glimpse up. Suddenly, i hear the ground breaking a part as if a torpedo was rushing at me. As i look down, i notice the jet of water running through the ground, so i quickly stop the ground (for dramatic reasons of course lol) to create a wide enough pillar to rise in front of me, blocking the jet of water as i began to change my location by jumping back a couple feet.
(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.
But the clouds above me kept bothering me, so to prevent it from creating snow, i release a huge wall of flames all over the clouds to change the temperature in the atmosphere to suit me, rather than making you have the advantages, also changing the clouds into a much darker looking clouds (storm clouds)
(Katon: Gōka Messhitsu) - Fire Release: Great Fire Destruction
Type: Offensive
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive stream of intense flames. The technique has an enormous range and can cover a huge area. When it was used by Madara Uchiha, the massive scale of the technique was such that, in comparison, his incomplete Susanoo seemed small.
Preventing the snow flakes that were falling to also melt, but while doing this i kept an eye on you, just by tilting my head at an angle.

Gitanshu

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As soon as as I see you raising a small section of earth to avoid my water jet technique I realize that thanks to that section of earth not only have you avoided my attack but even our sight of each other has been hindered.

Gray: You can't hide from me. o_o

I than start to channel lightning chakra in my feet and began harnessing the earth's electric field and with in a second's time, I move to the left side of the risen section of earth still maintaining a mid range distance from the earth section, I than see you releasing a giant wall of fire towards the sky.[your face will be towards the sky so as to release that fireball in that specific direction]

Raiton: Raiya Houchou (Lightning Release: Lightning Arrow Step)
Type: Supplementary/Attack
Chakra: 30
Damage: (60 if used to attack)
Description: By harnessing the earth's electrical fields to generate electricity, this works as long as the user's legs are connected to the earth. When in use, this allows the user to nearly instantly to close short distances and strike within the same motion. Usable at distances of several feet or less, this allows one to deliver an electrically charged palm thrust should it connect. If no contact is made between the ground and the user's legs, this is unusable. There is a downside as the user cannot change directions once the technique is initiated, thus allowing a more skilled opponent to dodge if they see it coming.

Unknown of your true intentions I see that chance as the perfect moment to strike, I quickly perform a short series of hand seal and perform a punching action using my right hand and create a black dragon which now charges towards you at great pace, you will most probably come to know about it due to the sound it will create but it still will be hard for you to avoid thank's to it's great pace.

(Hyouton: Kokuryū Bōfūsetsu) Ice Release: Black Dragon Blizzard
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The user will make a giant ether-like dragon of black snow. The dragon is capable of turning while in mid-air, and is therefore unable to be dodged. If it hits the opponent successfully, they will be launched high into the air afterwards.

I thank keep a close eye for any of your reaction to my attack while creating two clone besides me namely C1 and C2, one is to my left and other is to my right each 1 meter away from me.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Side Note: Your and my vision will surely be hindered due to the block of earth, to also note that sharingan can not see through physical object as thick as the block itself.

Hell Autarch

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
64💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I notice 2 people fighting for no reason and simply await for the moment when one of them is defeated.
"Today seems to be my lucky day, I will either acquire the Sharingan or gain the chance to experiment on a quiet powerful shinobi. Now then, time to use Edo Tensei to revive the 1st and the 2nd Hokage.

Hopefully they won't attack me but if they do, I have the Hashirama and Tobirama by my side."

Last edited:

Venom

Legendary
Kin
2,911💸
Kumi
3,679💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As soon as as I see you raising a small section of earth to avoid my water jet technique I realize that thanks to that section of earth not only have you avoided my attack but even our sight of each other has been hindered.

Gray: You can't hide from me. o_o

I than start to channel lightning chakra in my feet and began harnessing the earth's electric field and with in a second's time, I move to the left side of the risen section of earth still maintaining a mid range distance from the earth section, I than see you releasing a giant wall of fire towards the sky.[your face will be towards the sky so as to release that fireball in that specific direction]

Raiton: Raiya Houchou (Lightning Release: Lightning Arrow Step)
Type: Supplementary/Attack
Chakra: 30
Damage: (60 if used to attack)
Description: By harnessing the earth's electrical fields to generate electricity, this works as long as the user's legs are connected to the earth. When in use, this allows the user to nearly instantly to close short distances and strike within the same motion. Usable at distances of several feet or less, this allows one to deliver an electrically charged palm thrust should it connect. If no contact is made between the ground and the user's legs, this is unusable. There is a downside as the user cannot change directions once the technique is initiated, thus allowing a more skilled opponent to dodge if they see it coming.

Unknown of your true intentions I see that chance as the perfect moment to strike, I quickly perform a short series of hand seal and perform a punching action using my right hand and create a black dragon which now charges towards you at great pace, you will most probably come to know about it due to the sound it will create but it still will be hard for you to avoid thank's to it's great pace.

(Hyouton: Kokuryū Bōfūsetsu) Ice Release: Black Dragon Blizzard
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The user will make a giant ether-like dragon of black snow. The dragon is capable of turning while in mid-air, and is therefore unable to be dodged. If it hits the opponent successfully, they will be launched high into the air afterwards.

I thank keep a close eye for any of your reaction to my attack while creating two clone besides me namely C1 and C2, one is to my left and other is to my right each 1 meter away from me.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Side Note: Your and my vision will surely be hindered due to the block of earth, to also note that sharingan can not see through physical object as thick as the block itself.
As soon as the flames leave my mouth and my fire jutsu has taken the sky for a much hotter temperature, getting rid of your clouds that you created and creating my very own storms clouds, i felt at home. then i heard something, a rather strange noise so i began to step back more away from the block. With out warning a black looking dragon appeared a couple feet away from the side of the block. So without waiting to see its intention, i quickly blow out a massive wall of flames that your dragon the rams into, not being able to pass through it, it perish right there and then. I began to run back way with my eyes going round and around my location, scoping out the area with my sharingan, i had a more or less estimation that you are behind the block and wall of flames, judging from where the dragon came from.
(Katon: Gōka Messhitsu) - Fire Release: Great Fire Destruction
Type: Offensive
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive stream of intense flames. The technique has an enourmous range and can cover a huge area. When it was used by Madara Uchiha, the massive scale of the technique was such that, in comparisson, his incomplete Susanoo seemed small.
"So are you going to hide? come to me and face me like a man!"