Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ah, Jokey. ^^
Almost didn't recognize you with your new username. Well, I prefer we use no customs. is the updated version of my bio, you can have the first move.

Jokey

Supreme
Kin
113💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ah, Jokey. ^^
Almost didn't recognize you with your new username. Well, I prefer we use no customs. is the updated version of my bio, you can have the first move.
Sure, that'll most defiantly make you get used to stuff easily again, can it be unofficial tho? I'm on a mission in the Ninja world soon!

Hashirama politely walks into a unknown terrain with the sun shining heavily upon his face but yet, having a slight breeze passing by him that keeps cooling him down when having nuisance. With his standard wardrobe on he keeps walking, and walking until noticing a man with red hair, wondering who this man is which he couldn't find out thanks to the sun which get's brighter with the second, so to get a clearer view, he tries to put his palm against his head to see who it is but yet again, fails to do so so he quickly activates his sensing abilities to get a clue of who the man is. Upon activating it, he quickly became astonished and get's curious. He slowly starts to speed up his pace towards the man, until reaching the mid ranged area nearby the man. ''Red hair... wearing a plain black cloak, similar to that if Akatsuki's.... Uzumaki... part of the Akatsuki?!'' He became slightly frustrated, but more curious and suddenly starts shouting towards the man.

''WHO'RE YOU!?''

(Chakra Henkanshi no Jutsu) - Chakra Sensing Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: N/A
Description: This is a very advanced of advancing the ability to feel chakra. The technique allows the user to concentrate and detect someones chakra. Using these technique sensors can tell when the enemy is approaching and can easily track down targets. (Techniques activation lasts 5 turns)
Note: Can only be used by bio with sensory ability

Drizzy

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sure, that'll most defiantly make you get used to stuff easily again, can it be unofficial tho? I'm on a mission in the Ninja world soon!

Hashirama politely walks into a unknown terrain with the sun shining heavily upon his face but yet, having a slight breeze passing by him that keeps cooling him down when having nuisance. With his standard wardrobe on he keeps walking, and walking until noticing a man with red hair, wondering who this man is which he couldn't find out thanks to the sun which get's brighter with the second, so to get a clearer view, he tries to put his palm against his head to see who it is but yet again, fails to do so so he quickly activates his sensing abilities to get a clue of who the man is. Upon activating it, he quickly became astonished and get's curious. He slowly starts to speed up his pace towards the man, until reaching the mid ranged area nearby the man. ''Red hair... wearing a plain black cloak, similar to that if Akatsuki's.... Uzumaki... part of the Akatsuki?!'' He became slightly frustrated, but more curious and suddenly starts shouting towards the man.

''WHO'RE YOU!?''

Description: This is a very advanced of advancing the ability to feel chakra. The technique allows the user to concentrate and detect someones chakra. Using these technique sensors can tell when the enemy is approaching and can easily track down targets. (Techniques activation lasts 5 turns)
Sure, no problem. ^^

Nagato, after noticing the man before him, raises his guard. He then proceeds to answer this man's question. My name is Uzumaki Nagato, I assume you've heard this name before. Just by looking at this man, Nagato could recognize who it was, he knew a legend stood before him, Hashirama Senju. As preparation of what might possibly break out into a battle, Nagato activates his chakra sensing technique, the Deva Path and the Preta Path. "It seems luck is on my side, Hashirama, I'm interested in some Senju DNA..and I believe I'll have to forcibly take it"

Path Activations
(Tendō) - Deva Path
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 30
Description: The user activates the Deva Path which grants him the ability to manipulate attractive and repulsive forces allowing it to repel or attract objects or people, mimicking at some extent gravity. The path allows him access to the various gravitational abilities such as Shinra Tensei, Bansho Tennin and Chibaku Tensei.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan biographies for the activation of the path and will remain continously activated.
(Gakidō) - Preta Path
Description: The user activates the Preta Path which grants the ability to absorb any chakra based attack using the Blocking Technique Absorption Seal, the user could absorb an infinite amount of chakra in any form. And the technique can be used in direct physical contact and absorb their chakra from their body or to create a barrier around them to absorb incoming Ninjutsu techniques.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan biographies for the activation of the path and will remain continously activated.

Jokey

Supreme
Kin
113💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sure, no problem. ^^

Nagato, after noticing the man before him, raises his guard. He then proceeds to answer this man's question. My name is Uzumaki Nagato, I assume you've heard this name before. Just by looking at this man, Nagato could recognize who it was, he knew a legend stood before him, Hashirama Senju. As preparation of what might possibly break out into a battle, Nagato activates his chakra sensing technique, the Deva Path and the Preta Path. "It seems luck is on my side, Hashirama, I'm interested in some Senju DNA..and I believe I'll have to forcibly take it"

Path Activations
(Tendō) - Deva Path
Description: The user activates the Deva Path which grants him the ability to manipulate attractive and repulsive forces allowing it to repel or attract objects or people, mimicking at some extent gravity. The path allows him access to the various gravitational abilities such as Shinra Tensei, Bansho Tennin and Chibaku Tensei.
(Gakidō) - Preta Path
Description: The user activates the Preta Path which grants the ability to absorb any chakra based attack using the Blocking Technique Absorption Seal, the user could absorb an infinite amount of chakra in any form. And the technique can be used in direct physical contact and absorb their chakra from their body or to create a barrier around them to absorb incoming Ninjutsu techniques.
''U... Uzumaki Nagato?'' He has never heard of that name before, but proceeded with his sentence like he's just a strange fodder. ''Interesting, as you already know, yes, I'm Hashirama senju, it's a pleasure meeting you'' As he finished talking, Hashirama quickly felt a strange disturbance of the man's chakra, growing larger and larger but remains calm nonetheless. ''This man, is he even ''human''? He's no ordinary man, I am curious about the man's abilities... let's dance!'' As many things wander trough Hashirama's mind, he starts with causing a wooden pillar with a sharp edge on the tip to erupt from behind the man, aiming for his lower back.

(Mokuton No Jutsu) - Wood Style Technique
Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defense
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Description: Creates small wood pillars or trees to trap, defend, or fight with. These can be created from the users own body or from the ground.

As the wood distracts the red haired man he proceeds with causing four wooden clones to erupt from the man's back, causing two to stand on each side of him. The two on his left named Tobirama and Minato, and the other two named Hiruzen and Madara.

(Moku Bunshin no Jutsu) – Wood Clone Technique
Chakra cost: 20
Description: The user creates clones of themselves made of wood that then sprout out of their body or are created from any nearby source of Wood, Earth or Water. These clones, however, are quite special as they maintain a mental connection to the user, communicating back to him even from long distances. An advanced use of this technique is to transform the clones into seeds that, once implanted or swallowed allow the user to track an enemy (that has it implanted or ingested it) by pinpointing his position through the same mental connection. Versatile, these clones can use Wood techniques as well as Earth and Water techniques up to S-Rank. This technique, when created by Uchiha Madara, creates clones with EMS/Rinnegan and capable of using the EMS/Rinnegan techniques like Madara himself.
Note: Follows the Clone battle rule usage restrictions

Hiruzen --- Madara --- Me, Hashirama --- Tobirama --- Minato

As the wooden clones appear on each side of Hashirama, he slightly activates his Chakra Enhanced Strength as he starts shouting.

You must be registered for see images

''LET'S DANCEEEE!''

(Chakura Chikara) - Chakra Enhanced Strength
Chakra cost: (+25 to taijutsu techniques)
Damage points: (+25 to taijutsu techniques)
Description: This is a technique where the user focuses chakra into their hands and feet using precise chakra control and releases it with pinpoint timing, which greatly enhances their strength. The technique is so powerful it enables the user to wield a gigantic strength even for simple tasks such as lifting or pushing something.
Note: Can only be used by Tsunade, Sakura or Hashirama Senju biographies and once activated, lasts the entire battle.

Drizzy

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
''U... Uzumaki Nagato?'' He has never heard of that name before, but proceeded with his sentence like he's just a strange fodder. ''Interesting, as you already know, yes, I'm Hashirama senju, it's a pleasure meeting you'' As he finished talking, Hashirama quickly felt a strange disturbance of the man's chakra, growing larger and larger but remains calm nonetheless. ''This man, is he even ''human''? He's no ordinary man, I am curious about the man's abilities... let's dance!'' As many things wander trough Hashirama's mind, he starts with causing a wooden pillar with a sharp edge on the tip to erupt from behind the man, aiming for his lower back.

Description: Creates small wood pillars or trees to trap, defend, or fight with. These can be created from the users own body or from the ground.

As the wood distracts the red haired man he proceeds with causing four wooden clones to erupt from the man's back, causing two to stand on each side of him. The two on his left named Tobirama and Minato, and the other two named Hiruzen and Madara.

(Moku Bunshin no Jutsu) – Wood Clone Technique
Description: The user creates clones of themselves made of wood that then sprout out of their body or are created from any nearby source of Wood, Earth or Water. These clones, however, are quite special as they maintain a mental connection to the user, communicating back to him even from long distances. An advanced use of this technique is to transform the clones into seeds that, once implanted or swallowed allow the user to track an enemy (that has it implanted or ingested it) by pinpointing his position through the same mental connection. Versatile, these clones can use Wood techniques as well as Earth and Water techniques up to S-Rank. This technique, when created by Uchiha Madara, creates clones with EMS/Rinnegan and capable of using the EMS/Rinnegan techniques like Madara himself.
Note: Follows the Clone battle rule usage restrictions

Hiruzen --- Madara --- Me, Hashirama --- Tobirama --- Minato

As the wooden clones appear on each side of Hashirama, he slightly activates his Chakra Enhanced Strength as he starts shouting.

You must be registered for see images

''LET'S DANCEEEE!''

(Chakura Chikara) - Chakra Enhanced Strength
Chakra cost: (+25 to taijutsu techniques)
Damage points: (+25 to taijutsu techniques)
Description: This is a technique where the user focuses chakra into their hands and feet using precise chakra control and releases it with pinpoint timing, which greatly enhances their strength. The technique is so powerful it enables the user to wield a gigantic strength even for simple tasks such as lifting or pushing something.
Note: Can only be used by Tsunade, Sakura or Hashirama Senju biographies and once activated, lasts the entire battle.
Noticing the concentration of chakra behind him and the immediate rise of a wooden pillar, with his speed, Nagato coats his right hand in lightning while rotating to slam it into the pillar just before it is able to pierce him. "Hmmph, allow me to cleans you of hatred by taking your life."
(Raiton: Raikou Oonami) - Lightning Release: Lightning Surge
Type: Offensive
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 20
Description: The user will concentrate their chakra and slam their hand on the ground to release a surge of lightning across the ground to the opponents feet to shock them.
As Nagato returns his attention to Hashirama, he notices that four clones have been created. He watches as there is a noticeable buildup of chakra at his hands opponent's hands and feet. "Hmm, It seems he has strengthened his limbs, he must be preparing for close combat.."Nagato then proceeds to swiftly raise his hand, simultaneously, a large chunk of rock emerges from the ground to his right, the rock is then launched towards you. Immediately after, Nagato activates the Asura path.
(Shinra tensei: Chikyū Undō no Jutsu) - Almighty Push: Earth Motion Technique
Range: Short - Mid
Damage points: 40
Description: Deva Path or Nagato using the power of their gravitational technique will pull a large chunk of earth from the ground before them and then push it forwards thrusting the chunk of earth at their opponents.
(Shuradō) - Asura Path
Description: The user will activate the Asura Path which grants him the ability to summon mechanised armor, augmenting their body with extra limbs and various robotic weaponry. It allows the user to create up to 4 extra arms which can be used in a variety of ways. Such as grabbing their opponent and using a hidden chakra cannon in on the arms to attack his opponent. He can also alter his ownhead to manifest additional faces with additional pairs of eyes, all linked together. The possibilities are multiple. He can use this activation to access all of the Asura path abilities.
Note: When the user wants to change his body, he must activate this technique each time. This is not necessary for 6 Paths of Pein bios.

Jokey

Supreme
Kin
113💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Noticing the concentration of chakra behind him and the immediate rise of a wooden pillar, with his speed, Nagato coats his right hand in lightning while rotating to slam it into the pillar just before it is able to pierce him. "Hmmph, allow me to cleans you of hatred by taking your life."
(Raiton: Raikou Oonami) - Lightning Release: Lightning Surge
Damage points: 20
Description: The user will concentrate their chakra and slam their hand on the ground to release a surge of lightning across the ground to the opponents feet to shock them.
As Nagato returns his attention to Hashirama, he notices that four clones have been created. He watches as there is a noticeable buildup of chakra at his hands opponent's hands and feet. "Hmm, It seems he has strengthened his limbs, he must be preparing for close combat.."Nagato then proceeds to swiftly raise his hand, simultaneously, a large chunk of rock emerges from the ground to his right, the rock is then launched towards you. Immediately after, Nagato activates the Asura path.
(Shinra tensei: Chikyū Undō no Jutsu) - Almighty Push: Earth Motion Technique
Damage points: 40
Description: Deva Path or Nagato using the power of their gravitational technique will pull a large chunk of earth from the ground before them and then push it forwards thrusting the chunk of earth at their opponents.
(Shuradō) - Asura Path
Description: The user will activate the Asura Path which grants him the ability to summon mechanised armor, augmenting their body with extra limbs and various robotic weaponry. It allows the user to create up to 4 extra arms which can be used in a variety of ways. Such as grabbing their opponent and using a hidden chakra cannon in on the arms to attack his opponent. He can also alter his ownhead to manifest additional faces with additional pairs of eyes, all linked together. The possibilities are multiple. He can use this activation to access all of the Asura path abilities.
Note: When the user wants to change his body, he must activate this technique each time. This is not necessary for 6 Paths of Pein bios.
Hashirama, which slightly notices a lightning surge destroying the wooden pillar which he created to pierce the man with with ease, he remains calm, and continue's to perform his clones. As the clones appear next to him he sees a chuck of earth coming closer towards him with the second. So with a quick reaction Tobirama performs a single handseal and causes a S-Ranked water stream of pressurized water to cut the rock, and continue's in a much weakened state towards the Uzumaki.

(Suiton: Suidanha) Water Release: Severing Wave
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description:
After doing the Tiger hand seal, the user will quickly exhale a very thin stream of pressurized water that will be able to cut even rock. The most noteworthy feature of the technique is how fast the stream is and how sharp it can be. By moving his head, the user can alter the jet's cutting path, creating longer cuts or affecting bigger targets.

When this happens, Minato sends a slight chakra amount trough his feet which will speed up his run capabilities a little and comes running towards you into an arc, taking two kunai's from his pouch which he will send flying towards you while you handle the thin water stream. As Minato make's his way towards you - Hiruzen causes many earthen spikes to erupt from underneath you which will pierce you from every angle. First; both your feet, then your left, and right side aimed for your hips and eventually one from behind you, once again aimed for your lower back.

(Doton: Doryūsō) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Spears
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user first performs the Bird hand seal and the user condense mud or stone, from the ground, and shape them into spikes that will protrude from the ground in order to skewer the target. The spikes cannot penetrate targets of greater density.

While all this happens, Madara starts with sending a large amount of wind chakra up into the sky which will eventually fall down upon his opponent; Nagato.

(Fūton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto) - Wind Style: Severing Pressure
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

Drizzy

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hashirama, which slightly notices a lightning surge destroying the wooden pillar which he created to pierce the man with with ease, he remains calm, and continue's to perform his clones. As the clones appear next to him he sees a chuck of earth coming closer towards him with the second. So with a quick reaction Tobirama performs a single handseal and causes a S-Ranked water stream of pressurized water to cut the rock, and continue's in a much weakened state towards the Uzumaki.

(Suiton: Suidanha) Water Release: Severing Wave
Damage: 80
Description:
After doing the Tiger hand seal, the user will quickly exhale a very thin stream of pressurized water that will be able to cut even rock. The most noteworthy feature of the technique is how fast the stream is and how sharp it can be. By moving his head, the user can alter the jet's cutting path, creating longer cuts or affecting bigger targets.

When this happens, Minato sends a slight chakra amount trough his feet which will speed up his run capabilities a little and comes running towards you into an arc, taking two kunai's from his pouch which he will send flying towards you while you handle the thin water stream. As Minato make's his way towards you - Hiruzen causes many earthen spikes to erupt from underneath you which will pierce you from every angle. First; both your feet, then your left, and right side aimed for your hips and eventually one from behind you, once again aimed for your lower back.

(Doton: Doryūsō) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Spears
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Description: The user first performs the Bird hand seal and the user condense mud or stone, from the ground, and shape them into spikes that will protrude from the ground in order to skewer the target. The spikes cannot penetrate targets of greater density.

While all this happens, Madara starts with sending a large amount of wind chakra up into the sky which will eventually fall down upon his opponent; Nagato.

(Fūton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto) - Wind Style: Severing Pressure
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.
As soon as Nagato notices the incoming water jutsu, he extends both arms in front of him. Immediately he releases a wave of repulsion (Mid scale), this wave deflects the water, and the incoming Minato clone with the kunai. This would also shatter the remainder of the boulder and launch it towards you as several smaller pieces. This would prevent your remaining attacks and force you into defence.Immediately after, he creates a pillar to propel him backwards into Long range.This guy's quite impressive.
(Shinra Tensei) - Divine Punishment
Type: Supplementary/Defense/Attack
Chakra: 40 (+20 per extra range)
Damage: N/A
Description:
Using the Deva Paths abilities to manipulate gravitational forces, the user will repulse and push away anything around him up to a given range, in all directions, producing an omni-repulsion effect. The force and repulsive effect is absolute, affecting both energy and matter alike. The technique itself can be used with different ranges/sizes, depending on how much chakra the user spends for the technique and can even, in its smaller form, be sustained, forming a static defensive field instead of a wave-like effect.
Shōkibo - Small Scale: the user will push away anything around him up to short range. The offensive power in this size is not that high as it hits opponents but can still do severe damage. It isn't, however, fatal, boasting a physical 40 damage. If the user focuses this ability with the help of his hands he can sustain a defensive absolute repulsive field around him. He can't, however, do any technique while he is sustaining it and he can only sustain it for 2 turns. Once used, takes one turn cool down to use gravitational related techniques again.
Chūkibo - Medium Scale: the user will push away anything around him up to mid range. The offensive power in this size is severe, sending opponents flying backwards with enough force to, if not defended properly, leave near fatal physical damage. Although not directly fatal, the technique boasts a physical damage of 80. If the user focuses this ability through one or both hands, he can push away a specific target or technique alone, instead of producing the normal omni-repulsive wave. Once used, takes 2 turns cool down to use gravitational related techniques again.
Ōkibo - Large Scale: the user will push away anything around him up to long range. The offensive power of the technique is devastating and anything in its path that doesn't manage to defend properly is left obliterated. Its fatal if unguarded, boasting a physical damage of 160. Using this techniques poses a great deal of danger to the user as he damages his chakra pathway itself to be able to mold sufficient chakra to perform it. Once used, the user loses the use any gravitational related techniques for the remainder of the fight and is unable to mold chakra for techniques above A-Rank for 5 turns.
Note: the technique is immune to normal Elemental Weaknesses and Strengths and as such can't be blocked or stopped. However, the enemies can still use techniques that prevent or reduce physical damage to their bodies to survive its effects or escape its range through a fast enough technique. This means that in the large scale, while the technique can't be stopped or directly countered, enemies can still manage to survive if the logically counter.
Note: can only be used by Rinnegan bios with the (Tendō) - Deva Path active
(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
Type: Attack/Defence
Damage Points: 20
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

Jokey

Supreme
Kin
113💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As soon as Nagato notices the incoming water jutsu, he extends both arms in front of him. Immediately he releases a wave of repulsion (Mid scale), this wave deflects the water, and the incoming Minato clone with the kunai. This would also shatter the remainder of the boulder and launch it towards you as several smaller pieces. This would prevent your remaining attacks and force you into defence.Immediately after, he creates a pillar to propel him backwards into Long range.This guy's quite impressive.
(Shinra Tensei) - Divine Punishment
Type: Supplementary/Defense/Attack
Chakra: 40 (+20 per extra range)
Description:
Using the Deva Paths abilities to manipulate gravitational forces, the user will repulse and push away anything around him up to a given range, in all directions, producing an omni-repulsion effect. The force and repulsive effect is absolute, affecting both energy and matter alike. The technique itself can be used with different ranges/sizes, depending on how much chakra the user spends for the technique and can even, in its smaller form, be sustained, forming a static defensive field instead of a wave-like effect.
Shōkibo - Small Scale: the user will push away anything around him up to short range. The offensive power in this size is not that high as it hits opponents but can still do severe damage. It isn't, however, fatal, boasting a physical 40 damage. If the user focuses this ability with the help of his hands he can sustain a defensive absolute repulsive field around him. He can't, however, do any technique while he is sustaining it and he can only sustain it for 2 turns. Once used, takes one turn cool down to use gravitational related techniques again.
Chūkibo - Medium Scale: the user will push away anything around him up to mid range. The offensive power in this size is severe, sending opponents flying backwards with enough force to, if not defended properly, leave near fatal physical damage. Although not directly fatal, the technique boasts a physical damage of 80. If the user focuses this ability through one or both hands, he can push away a specific target or technique alone, instead of producing the normal omni-repulsive wave. Once used, takes 2 turns cool down to use gravitational related techniques again.
Ōkibo - Large Scale: the user will push away anything around him up to long range. The offensive power of the technique is devastating and anything in its path that doesn't manage to defend properly is left obliterated. Its fatal if unguarded, boasting a physical damage of 160. Using this techniques poses a great deal of danger to the user as he damages his chakra pathway itself to be able to mold sufficient chakra to perform it. Once used, the user loses the use any gravitational related techniques for the remainder of the fight and is unable to mold chakra for techniques above A-Rank for 5 turns.
Note: the technique is immune to normal Elemental Weaknesses and Strengths and as such can't be blocked or stopped. However, the enemies can still use techniques that prevent or reduce physical damage to their bodies to survive its effects or escape its range through a fast enough technique. This means that in the large scale, while the technique can't be stopped or directly countered, enemies can still manage to survive if the logically counter.
Note: can only be used by Rinnegan bios with the (Tendō) - Deva Path active
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth
The green colored sentences are what Hashirama says, or thinks. Minato's color is yellow, Hiruzen's brown, Tobirma's blue and Madara's red, italic sentences with a color is what they think. O^O
Hashirama, which strangely senses and simultaneously feels a tremendous ''gravity'' like pressure coming towards him, he quickly notices that the water he sent was completely useless against it, and also notices the earth shattering in tiny little pieces. Upon noticing, he alerted his clone; Minato. Hiruzen noticed what was going on, and caused a earth spike to erupt from underneath Minato, which shot him back into long range causing him to avoid the terrifying technique. ''He's hell of a guy... his abilities might be absurdly strong, but he is nothing compared to Madara...''

While Hiruzen assisted Minato with the earth pillar, Hashirama simultaneously caused a wooden dome which takes the shape of a dragon head to emerge from the ground in front of Tobirama, Madara and Hiruzen whilst Minato flies into the air, trying to reach the long ranged area. The exact moment the gravity and the doom come into contact, the doom shatters in front of the men as all of them notice Nagato being airborne. So without any hesitation, Madara stomps his feet on the ground, and causes three fire pillar to erupt from behind the red haired kid, causing all the three pillars to merge with each other and leave the Uzumaki wide open since he's airborne, making it harder for him to react as he would simply fly himself into the pillar.

(Mokuton: Hōbi no Jutsu) Wood Release: The Priest's Art of Expulsion
Type: Defensive
Description:
Using Wood Release, the user will clap his hands together to create a dome-like defensive structure to rise from the ground at enormous speeds, that completely surrounds him, taking the form of a dragon's face. This defence is split down the middle and can be opened on the user's command. It is strong enough to withstand the destructive force of a Tailed Beast Ball and remain undamaged. It can defend the user from any S-Rank attack following elemental weaknesses and strengths and from any Bijuu attack.
( Katon: Gōka Honoo no Hashira Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Fire Flame Pillars Technique
Range: Short – Mid
Damage points: 60
Description: The user will knead their fire chakra and release it into the ground by stomping down their leg and then causing three pillars of fire several meters tall spaced out evenly. The Pillars of fire can act as a defensive wall against incoming techniques or targets or used to attack low aerial targets.

Drizzy

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The green colored sentences are what Hashirama says, or thinks. Minato's color is yellow, Hiruzen's brown, Tobirma's blue and Madara's red, italic sentences with a color is what they think. O^O
Hashirama, which strangely senses and simultaneously feels a tremendous ''gravity'' like pressure coming towards him, he quickly notices that the water he sent was completely useless against it, and also notices the earth shattering in tiny little pieces. Upon noticing, he alerted his clone; Minato. Hiruzen noticed what was going on, and caused a earth spike to erupt from underneath Minato, which shot him back into long range causing him to avoid the terrifying technique. ''He's hell of a guy... his abilities might be absurdly strong, but he is nothing compared to Madara...''

While Hiruzen assisted Minato with the earth pillar, Hashirama simultaneously caused a wooden dome which takes the shape of a dragon head to emerge from the ground in front of Tobirama, Madara and Hiruzen whilst Minato flies into the air, trying to reach the long ranged area. The exact moment the gravity and the doom come into contact, the doom shatters in front of the men as all of them notice Nagato being airborne. So without any hesitation, Madara stomps his feet on the ground, and causes three fire pillar to erupt from behind the red haired kid, causing all the three pillars to merge with each other and leave the Uzumaki wide open since he's airborne, making it harder for him to react as he would simply fly himself into the pillar.

(Mokuton: Hōbi no Jutsu) Wood Release: The Priest's Art of Expulsion
Description:
Using Wood Release, the user will clap his hands together to create a dome-like defensive structure to rise from the ground at enormous speeds, that completely surrounds him, taking the form of a dragon's face. This defence is split down the middle and can be opened on the user's command. It is strong enough to withstand the destructive force of a Tailed Beast Ball and remain undamaged. It can defend the user from any S-Rank attack following elemental weaknesses and strengths and from any Bijuu attack.
( Katon: Gōka Honoo no Hashira Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Fire Flame Pillars Technique
Range: Short – Mid
Description: The user will knead their fire chakra and release it into the ground by stomping down their leg and then causing three pillars of fire several meters tall spaced out evenly. The Pillars of fire can act as a defensive wall against incoming techniques or targets or used to attack low aerial targets.
With the Chakra sensing technique still active, Nagato detects the fire behind him and immediately creates a spherical barrier around his entire body. As he is still travelling backwards, the technique absorbs a section of the fire jutsu, allowing Nagato to effortlessly pass through to Long range.

(Fūjutsu Kyūin) - Blocking Technique Absorption Seal
Chakra cost: 40 (-100 per turn if used on an enemy)
Description: A highly advanced sealing technique that is capable of absorbing any chakra, regardless of any shape or nature transformation, and dispersing it within one's body by spinning the chakra within one's body in the opposite direction. As a result, this technique can absorb any ninjutsu based technique, regardless of power, without harming the user. Should the user get close enough to grab the opponent, the barrier can absorb chakra right out of an individual's body, effectively draining them (similar to the Chakra Absorption Technique). If the user is weakened or injured, he can use this technique to absorb chakra and replenish his chakra resources and restore his stamina and chakra flow. If used to absorb Bijuu chakra, the user can even regenerate, using the special vitality of that powerful chakra to power his body and regenerate. However, the user will also be vulnerable to the effects of chakra he cannot control, such as the sage chakra. Both these aspects, however, pertain to a direct contact absorption and not technique absorption. When using the technique for direct contact chakra absorption, the user can absorb up to 100 chakra points per turn which he can convert into his own.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan bios with the (Gakidō) - Preta Path active.
Note: Can only be used 6 times
Note: Can absorb any Ninjutsu regardless of rank, nature or other properties as long as its within the same timeframe.
"Not bad..but such ninjutsu is useless against me." Before landing, Nagato immediately activates the Animal Path, followed by summoning his Giant Dog. Nagato stands atop the head in the middle (there are three heads). Note: Path activation doesn't count towards one of the three allowed moves.
(Chikushōdō) - Animal Path
Description: Nagato will activate the Animal path which grants him the ability to summon various creatures to help aide in battle. Each creature served a different purpose in battle. Each animal summon also has the Rinnengan and as such Nagato is able to see through their eyes as well. Each animal had various body piercings as well, suggesting that they too were under his control. The user needs to clap his hands in order to do the summons, not needing the traditional blood sacrifice and can summon 2 animals at the same time.
Note: Can only be used by Nagato biographies for the activation of the path and will remain continuouslty activated
(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Kyojin Inu) - Summoning Technique: Giant Dog
Chakra Cost: 40
Description: A large, multi-headed dog with wings (but cannot fly), this summon has a number of body piercings which link its chakra to the summoner and make it so that it manifests the Rinnegan. If the amplification technique is used, the dog can split and multiply when hit. It gains additional heads every time it splits in this way, and each duplicated head carries the Chakra Receiver and the Rinnegan like the original. Every time the dog takes a hit, the user may choose to use the amplification summoning technique to create additional dogs, thus escaping the damage caused. The dog is shown to be highly durable and can resist B rank and below techniques.
Note: can only be summoned by Uzumaki Nagato and 6 Paths of Pein bios.
Note: can only be summoned once and can only divide into a max of 4 bodies.
As soon as Nagato's dog makes his entrance onto the battlefield, using the Asura Path, Nagato launches four missiles from his right arm, the missiles are targeted towards four of the five bodies before him. (I can't distinguish clones from the original so which four is targeted, I leave the decision up to you. ^^)

(Kaiwan Misairu no Jutsu) - Flaming Arrow Missiles Technique
Description: Using the Asura Path's abilities, the user is able to create missiles from his body that can be launched at the opponent. The selected body part will open up and revealing "missile bays", from which the missiles will shoot up. These missiles home in to the targets chakra signature and can track multiple targets. The user is able to produce up to 4 missiles.
Note: Can only be used by rinnegan bios.
Note: Requires the user to have the (Shuradō) - Asura Path active.

Jokey

Supreme
Kin
113💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
With the Chakra sensing technique still active, Nagato detects the fire behind him and immediately creates a spherical barrier around his entire body. As he is still travelling backwards, the technique absorbs a section of the fire jutsu, allowing Nagato to effortlessly pass through to Long range.

(Fūjutsu Kyūin) - Blocking Technique Absorption Seal
Chakra cost: 40 (-100 per turn if used on an enemy)
Description: A highly advanced sealing technique that is capable of absorbing any chakra, regardless of any shape or nature transformation, and dispersing it within one's body by spinning the chakra within one's body in the opposite direction. As a result, this technique can absorb any ninjutsu based technique, regardless of power, without harming the user. Should the user get close enough to grab the opponent, the barrier can absorb chakra right out of an individual's body, effectively draining them (similar to the Chakra Absorption Technique). If the user is weakened or injured, he can use this technique to absorb chakra and replenish his chakra resources and restore his stamina and chakra flow. If used to absorb Bijuu chakra, the user can even regenerate, using the special vitality of that powerful chakra to power his body and regenerate. However, the user will also be vulnerable to the effects of chakra he cannot control, such as the sage chakra. Both these aspects, however, pertain to a direct contact absorption and not technique absorption. When using the technique for direct contact chakra absorption, the user can absorb up to 100 chakra points per turn which he can convert into his own.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan bios with the (Gakidō) - Preta Path active.
Note: Can only be used 6 times
Note: Can absorb any Ninjutsu regardless of rank, nature or other properties as long as its within the same timeframe.
"Not bad..but such ninjutsu is useless against me." Before landing, Nagato immediately activates the Animal Path, followed by summoning his Giant Dog. Nagato stands atop the head in the middle (there are three heads). Note: Path activation doesn't count towards one of the three allowed moves.
(Chikushōdō) - Animal Path
Description: Nagato will activate the Animal path which grants him the ability to summon various creatures to help aide in battle. Each creature served a different purpose in battle. Each animal summon also has the Rinnengan and as such Nagato is able to see through their eyes as well. Each animal had various body piercings as well, suggesting that they too were under his control. The user needs to clap his hands in order to do the summons, not needing the traditional blood sacrifice and can summon 2 animals at the same time.
Note: Can only be used by Nagato biographies for the activation of the path and will remain continuouslty activated
(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Kyojin Inu) - Summoning Technique: Giant Dog
Chakra Cost: 40
Description: A large, multi-headed dog with wings (but cannot fly), this summon has a number of body piercings which link its chakra to the summoner and make it so that it manifests the Rinnegan. If the amplification technique is used, the dog can split and multiply when hit. It gains additional heads every time it splits in this way, and each duplicated head carries the Chakra Receiver and the Rinnegan like the original. Every time the dog takes a hit, the user may choose to use the amplification summoning technique to create additional dogs, thus escaping the damage caused. The dog is shown to be highly durable and can resist B rank and below techniques.
Note: can only be summoned by Uzumaki Nagato and 6 Paths of Pein bios.
Note: can only be summoned once and can only divide into a max of 4 bodies.
As soon as Nagato's dog makes his entrance onto the battlefield, using the Asura Path, Nagato launches four missiles from his right arm, the missiles are targeted towards four of the five bodies before him. (I can't distinguish clones from the original so which four is targeted, I leave the decision up to you. ^^)

(Kaiwan Misairu no Jutsu) - Flaming Arrow Missiles Technique
Description: Using the Asura Path's abilities, the user is able to create missiles from his body that can be launched at the opponent. The selected body part will open up and revealing "missile bays", from which the missiles will shoot up. These missiles home in to the targets chakra signature and can track multiple targets. The user is able to produce up to 4 missiles.
Note: Can only be used by rinnegan bios.
Note: Requires the user to have the (Shuradō) - Asura Path active.
Hashirama, which once again senses the enormous chakra covering the red haired man remains focused on the man's movement and notices that he continue's flying backwards as the fire get's somehow ''absorbed''. Upon noticing the man landing, and stomping both his hands from underneath him he quickly reacts by doing the exact same thing, but instead, summoning Gamabunta which Hashirama, Madara, Tobirama and Hiruzen stand on as Minato remains long ranged from Gamabunta.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Gamabunta) Summoning Technique: Gamabunta
Type: Defensive, Supplementary
Range: Short (summoned beneath the user)
Description:
Gamabunta, literally meaning "Toad Boss", is the boss of the toads of mount Myobokuzan. An enormous summon (about 100 meters high), he carries a large Tanto (simple, square katana) on his back that he wields with great proficiency. He is very found of his smoking pipe and tends to be somewhat harsher than most toads, specially when he's summoned to "troublesome" situations. His sons are Gamakichi and Gamatatsu. Besides his enormous size and his immense strength and proficiency with a tanto, he is also a master of Water release, capable of using water techniques up to S-Rank. His large size and strength renders him immune to all B-Rank and below ninjutsu. A trait he shares with most Toads is the ability to use Oil Techniques, like spitting large amounts of flammable oil to combo with his summoners techniques.
Note: Requires signing the Toad Contract
Note: can only be summoned once

''AYE HASHIRAMA-DONO! What made you summon me?!'' He said while feeling three other people standing on top of him. ''Who are the other two standing upon my head?!'' he asked to Hashirama, when Hashirama remains calm, and reacts with a serious voice tone. ''Those are clones, Gamabunta. We're against someone utterly strong, I need your assistance.'' He said as Gama started to observe his surroundings, and noticed a red haired man with a dog from underneath him. ''Ha-Hashirama, that is Nagato, Nagato Uzumaki. He has the Rinnegan and is so called a ''God'' you need to stay away from him, Nagato wields the power of the legendary Rinnegan, a dōjutsu which was originally possessed by the Sage of the Six Paths, the world's first shinobi, and the founder of modern ninjutsu. Even as a child, Jiraiya noted that Nagato had mastered every ninjutsu he taught him and with the Rinnegan, he was able to master all five basic nature transformations as a child — something that was completely unprecedented.'' As he tried to continue with the history, Hashirama halted him, and interrupted his speech while Tobirama, Hashirama's clone quickly destroyed the incoming flame missiles by performing a dense, and strong Encampment water wall. ''Sage of six paths you say?! It's impossible?!'' he answered Gamabunta while being slightly shocked. ''It is, know what your up against, we must finish him off as soon as possible...'' As Hashirama heard his old fellow, he prepared for the worst, and made himself ready, turning his expression into an utterly determined and serious man while the clones did the same.

( Suiton: Suijinchū ) - Water Release: Water Encampment Pillar
Type: Defence
Chakra cost: 40
Description: A defensive technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into water, and then expelled from the mouth in a dense torrent, effectively creating a near instantaneous barricade that can be used to intercept incoming attacks.

''NAGATO UZUMAKI, THE ONE WITH THE RINNEGAN. COME FORWARD, AND SHOW ME YOUR TRUE POWER, SHOW ME EVERYTHING YOU GOT!''

Drizzy

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hashirama, which once again senses the enormous chakra covering the red haired man remains focused on the man's movement and notices that he continue's flying backwards as the fire get's somehow ''absorbed''. Upon noticing the man landing, and stomping both his hands from underneath him he quickly reacts by doing the exact same thing, but instead, summoning Gamabunta which Hashirama, Madara, Tobirama and Hiruzen stand on as Minato remains long ranged from Gamabunta.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Gamabunta) Summoning Technique: Gamabunta
Type: Defensive, Supplementary
Range: Short (summoned beneath the user)
Description:
Gamabunta, literally meaning "Toad Boss", is the boss of the toads of mount Myobokuzan. An enormous summon (about 100 meters high), he carries a large Tanto (simple, square katana) on his back that he wields with great proficiency. He is very found of his smoking pipe and tends to be somewhat harsher than most toads, specially when he's summoned to "troublesome" situations. His sons are Gamakichi and Gamatatsu. Besides his enormous size and his immense strength and proficiency with a tanto, he is also a master of Water release, capable of using water techniques up to S-Rank. His large size and strength renders him immune to all B-Rank and below ninjutsu. A trait he shares with most Toads is the ability to use Oil Techniques, like spitting large amounts of flammable oil to combo with his summoners techniques.
Note: Requires signing the Toad Contract
Note: can only be summoned once

''AYE HASHIRAMA-DONO! What made you summon me?!'' He said while feeling three other people standing on top of him. ''Who are the other two standing upon my head?!'' he asked to Hashirama, when Hashirama remains calm, and reacts with a serious voice tone. ''Those are clones, Gamabunta. We're against someone utterly strong, I need your assistance.'' He said as Gama started to observe his surroundings, and noticed a red haired man with a dog from underneath him. ''Ha-Hashirama, that is Nagato, Nagato Uzumaki. He has the Rinnegan and is so called a ''God'' you need to stay away from him, Nagato wields the power of the legendary Rinnegan, a dōjutsu which was originally possessed by the Sage of the Six Paths, the world's first shinobi, and the founder of modern ninjutsu. Even as a child, Jiraiya noted that Nagato had mastered every ninjutsu he taught him and with the Rinnegan, he was able to master all five basic nature transformations as a child — something that was completely unprecedented.'' As he tried to continue with the history, Hashirama halted him, and interrupted his speech while Tobirama, Hashirama's clone quickly destroyed the incoming flame missiles by performing a dense, and strong Encampment water wall. ''Sage of six paths you say?! It's impossible?!'' he answered Gamabunta while being slightly shocked. ''It is, know what your up against, we must finish him off as soon as possible...'' As Hashirama heard his old fellow, he prepared for the worst, and made himself ready, turning his expression into an utterly determined and serious man while the clones did the same.

( Suiton: Suijinchū ) - Water Release: Water Encampment Pillar
Type: Defence
Chakra cost: 40
Description: A defensive technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into water, and then expelled from the mouth in a dense torrent, effectively creating a near instantaneous barricade that can be used to intercept incoming attacks.

''NAGATO UZUMAKI, THE ONE WITH THE RINNEGAN. COME FORWARD, AND SHOW ME YOUR TRUE POWER, SHOW ME EVERYTHING YOU GOT!''
After observing Hashirama counter the Missile Jutsu, Nagato pauses and shouts to Hashirama, a few words. "Hmm..a water jutsu of such magnitude, it's impressive. You're a worthy opponent Hashirama, but you're only delaying the inevitable. I am a GOD!!! You should be grateful..grateful I aim to rid this world of hatred. War will surely bring peace, Hashirama, I want you to feel pain, to think about pain, to accept pain, to know pain! Those who don't understand true pain will never understand true peace!"

Jokey

Supreme
Kin
113💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
After observing Hashirama counter the Missile Jutsu, Nagato pauses and shouts to Hashirama, a few words. "Hmm..a water jutsu of such magnitude, it's impressive. You're a worthy opponent Hashirama, but you're only delaying the inevitable. I am a GOD!!! You should be grateful..grateful I aim to rid this world of hatred. War will surely bring peace, Hashirama, I want you to feel pain, to think about pain, to accept pain, to know pain! Those who don't understand true pain will never understand true peace!"
"No matter what happens I will protect my village. I still believe that protecting the village is the best way to protect people, shinobi, and children…! Anyone who tries to harm it, whether they are my friends, siblings or my own children… I won't forgive them... today, you shall die by my hands!"

Hashirama, which stands on top of Gamabunta stitches his arms forward as an sigh to attack, upon doing that, Tobirama, Madara and Hiruzen jump off the toad and rush forwards at high speeds while Minato which previously was behind Gamabunta does the exact thing rushing towards Nagato into a ''T'' formation. While Nagato is distracted, Hashirama once again causes a wooden pillar to erupt behind him whilst another tree willow emerges from the ground to his left that starts with shooting sharp wooden branches.

(Mokuton: Yanagi) - Wood Style: Wood Willow
Type: Attack
Description: User focuses his chakra and creates a huge willow tree that will sprout from the ground and attack multiple enemies with its branches.

Reactions: Drizzy