Kin
309💸
Kumi
42💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well well well, what do we have here?

I perform a single hand sign, causing the ground surrounding you begins to quickly spiral inwards on itself with the epicenter about a meter or two away from your back. The notion of spinning ground suddenly begins to envelop itself into an antlion, a hole predicting impending doom is produced at the epicenter, and your body along with the ground itself begins to get dragged towards and into the center.

Type: Offense
Range: Mid/Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user performs the Ram hand seal and causes causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the centre, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated. The range of the pit is determined by how much chakra is put into the technique.

Then, carrying on from that I open up my palms and wing my arms forward, one after the other. Releasing two simple, and elegant shots of fire from the backside of my palms and knuckles. These shots of fire quickly blitz through the air and on the contrary, are not aimed for you. Instead, they strike straight into the antlion, embarking a fiery explosion all around, rapidly increasing the heat of the Earth in the antlion, causing it to severely burn anything caught within it.

Type: Attack
Range: Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user shoots multiple fire shots from their hands that are able to cause fiery explosions on impact with any object. The shots can't set the opponent on fire, though they can cause damage by exploding on him.