Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
Regular rules, official or not i don't mind either.
Starting mid-range with a watersource in the distance on your left and my right side.
I'll use Alucard in sig.

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
Alucard, you fool.

Never know when to leave things be. Always causing a ruckus. Always creating chaos wherever you go.
Smirking in the distance, Alucard stood. Lilith was beside him with her Golden Nightmare in a hand-cannon form.

Then behold my latest creation.

You must be registered to see images

Reactions: Hunty

Hunty

Veteran
Kin
907💸
Kumi
2,293💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Smirking in the distance, Alucard stood. Lilith was beside him with her Golden Nightmare in a hand-cannon form.

Then behold my latest creation.

You must be registered to see images
Another plaything, Alucard?

How typical of you. Someone should really put a muzzle on you to shut that big mouth of yours, Alucard. One of these days you'll sink your grotesque fangs into the wrong person.

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
(With a bit of luck now let's turn you into an RP:er :)).

You must be registered for see medias

Alucard stood still. His Tenseigan had already scanned this runt who just barely had the rights to call herself a Shinobi in the first place. He deemed her unworthy of his presence and simply went for a walk (now being present in the Long-range next to the water). Lilith stayed however, she was curious with this one. She had never met her before yet she was somehow having quite the grudge with Otosan. As Alucard and Lilith shared a mental link with eachother, he told her to do whatever she wanted with this young lady.

Sorry bout father, he's not like others.
She applied a broad smile and closed the gap between her and the woman (now being short-range from eachother). Lilith wore Darkiscie on her back while carrying Golden Nightmare in it's pistol form on her hip. Noticing how the woman infront of her also carried a sword she got excited.

Awwieee, what a nice sword!! Say, do you want to do some practicing with me?
She had, however, forgotten to introduce herself. Realizing this mistake she blushed slightly.

Ahh, sumimasen. Anatawa Lilith, what's your name?

Reactions: Hunty