[Theory] Ope Ope no Mi

ayush0735

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After knowing the power of the Ope Ope No Mi, I am almost sure that someone has already used that power. Otherwise it is not possible for anyone to know what it will do. Also, it is quite possible since the fruit is reborn after the original owner dies.

Now, given the set of characters in OP, my first guess would have been Celestial Dragons but we know they can die. We know that the Yonkos do not have this power or they would simply conquer the world. The most probable answer is Gorosie. Those oldies have already used this DF on them and hence, they are the rulers of the world and they possess vast knowledge. It is not known if this ability grants youth or a person just cannot die from anything, otherwise killing gorosie would be impossible. Thoughts?

jiraiya lives

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I doubt that it was used on the elders, they probably would of had law either captured by now to regained his fruit powers and force him to use it or kill him and keep it forever until the time arise to force someone to use it.

ayush0735

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dont think the Gorosei would want to take on someone as weak as Law even if they are mortal. If they are immortal, they really can finish him anytime.

Another proof that Gorosei have been living for a long time is that they obviously know about the void century. The question is how? They dont even know the location of the ponyglyhs or how to read them. And it would be unwise just to rely on folktales. The answer is that the gorosei have been living for a very long time maybe hundreds of years and hence, possess the knowledge of void century.