Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That would be so cool if they made a OP movie about Luffy and Ace when they were kids. Some crazy adventure. Then maybe split off into 2 stories: One part about Ace's first time at sea and how he got his devil fruit. Another part about Luffy as a teenager on his own, right up until he leaves.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I have mixed feelings about that idea. Such story would be quite important, and so it would need the right people writing it, which is per say, Oda.
I'd love to see the story. A movie would indeed be good.

Pineapple

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That would be so cool if they made a OP movie about Luffy and Ace when they were kids. Some crazy adventure. Then maybe split off into 2 stories: One part about Ace's first time at sea and how he got his devil fruit. Another part about Luffy as a teenager on his own, right up until he leaves.
Gama! another great idea xd
Maybe ill think of it as a fanfict xdxd

gamahiro

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I have mixed feelings about that idea. Such story would be quite important, and so it would need the right people writing it, which is per say, Oda.
I'd love to see the story. A movie would indeed be good.
Yeah, Oda would have to write it.

Gama! another great idea xd
Maybe ill think of it as a fanfict xdxd
Make a fanfic. Make little Luffy befriend a toad named Gamahiro :)

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Unlike other anime fillers Oda is involved with some of them. He also did the last movies (not the 3d one but the one with Golden Shiki (I think it was kinda obvious because it was great )) And he did the Jonathan filler after the Skypedia arc which is still my favorite filler arc :p. I would like to see more of Whitebeard or Shank's crew.