Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yes plus they have nothing to bypass A's armor
Pretty sure Jinton bypasses lightning armour, and maybe Enma staff too.

AB Combo definitely wins with this starting distance. If they start at long distance Team 1 takes it (Ay is useless since team 1 can fly and Enma staff can push killer bee out of the way just like it pushed Kurama away. Plus even if Bee goes full bijuu mode Onoki only needs to touch him once and then Bee becomes too heavy to move and is rendered immobile, allowing Onoki to vaporize him with jinton.)

LuckyMan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Team 2 wins. The starting distance favours the kumo team.

It does, but in the time Ay activates his Armor and Bee activates V1 (I'm assuming they will be going for the Double Larait kill) Onoki and Hiruzen leaves clones in their place. I still believe the old heads take it.

RicardoA

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Team old wins, high-diff.
Hiruzen > Ay ( ). I don't know how well he would be after fighting Ay, but i'm sure he wouldn't be more than tired because any hit from Ay that landed would most likely mean certain death and if he's stronger than means he wouldn't die, therefore wouldn't get hit directly.
Onoki can't beat Bee alone, but i'm sure he can entertain him long enough for Hiruzen to team up with him. Then Hiruzen can keep Bee in place with Enma pole, giving Onoki time to charge his Jinton.

ARGUS

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A and B win mid diff at most
The starting distance allows A to behead Any of the two immediately..
And double lariat and also be used