Legendary
Kin
806💸
Kumi
5,938💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm surprised this hasn't received a reply yet. This is both a balanced and interesting match up.

I'll give my vote to Deidara and Oonki though, their combined destructive power seems to be far too much for Team Kisame.

home

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
deidara and oonoki probably mainly because dust release is a perfect counter to the bulk of a bijuu and the fact that deidara is perfectly suited to fighting a fighter like kisame who mainly uses close range ninjutsu and sword techniques to beat people

Joki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Really guys? No one here has any counters to bijuu dama at all, KB destroys literally everyone ITT without much trouble at all. I was going to say I was surprised bijuu dama wasn't restricted and to restrict it if you want team 1 to stand a chance, but apparently that wasn't needed since everyone else forgot Bee even had it. I hope it's hidden behind 7 lines of code in the OP and I just missed something.

Icelerate

Elite
Kin
37💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The match up is interesting but Onoki, Deidara and Killer Bee all have some powerful one shotters. First up is Deidara's C4, it is a very deadly technique but it can be diffused with lightning which Killer Bee has. The problem, however, is that he can't sense the microscopic bombs but since Kisame is a sensor, he can warn Killer Bee about them or just suck the chakra out of them so that they don't explode. So C4 is rendered useless. The problem is that neither Killer Bee nor Kisame are smart enough to figure out the weakness of C4 in a no knowledge situation. For this reason, C4 probably one shots unless Kisame can diffuse the bombs via absorbing them but than Killer Bee is still screwed.

Jinton has a large radius and I don't see how Kisame or Killer Bee can counter it. Killer Bee is too huge of a target to counter jinton but Kisame does have some long ranged water jutsus which he can try using to overwhelm Onoki. Onoki should be able to dodge and counter with large rock walls and flight so Kisame isn't much of a problem. The same goes for Deidara who also has flight and his explosions are capable of messing Kisame up since they can't simply be absorbed and I doubt Kisame can simply dodge C3.

Killer Bee's continuous Tailed Beast Bomb spam is also capable of one shotting the other team but since the other team has flight, those TBB could probably be dodged since they are smaller than regular ones.

Team 1 mid-high difficulty.

Really guys? No one here has any counters to bijuu dama at all, KB destroys literally everyone ITT without much trouble at all. I was going to say I was surprised bijuu dama wasn't restricted and to restrict it if you want team 1 to stand a chance, but apparently that wasn't needed since everyone else forgot Bee even had it. I hope it's hidden behind 7 lines of code in the OP and I just missed something.
Counters to jinton? Counters to C3? Counters to C4?

Joki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The match up is interesting but Onoki, Deidara and Killer Bee all have some powerful one shotters. First up is Deidara's C4, it is a very deadly technique but it can be diffused with lightning which Killer Bee has. The problem, however, is that he can't sense the microscopic bombs but since Kisame is a sensor, he can warn Killer Bee about them or just suck the chakra out of them so that they don't explode. So C4 is rendered useless. The problem is that neither Killer Bee nor Kisame are smart enough to figure out the weakness of C4 in a no knowledge situation. For this reason, C4 probably one shots unless Kisame can diffuse the bombs via absorbing them but than Killer Bee is still screwed.

Jinton has a large radius and I don't see how Kisame or Killer Bee can counter it. Killer Bee is too huge of a target to counter jinton but Kisame does have some long ranged water jutsus which he can try using to overwhelm Onoki. Onoki should be able to dodge and counter with large rock walls and flight so Kisame isn't much of a problem. The same goes for Deidara who also has flight and his explosions are capable of messing Kisame up since they can't simply be absorbed and I doubt Kisame can simply dodge C3.

Killer Bee's continuous Tailed Beast Bomb spam is also capable of one shotting the other team but since the other team has flight, those TBB could probably be dodged since they are smaller than regular ones.

Team 1 mid-high difficulty.

Counters to jinton? Counters to C3? Counters to C4?
A bijuu dama can be prepped far faster than any of those, and within water dome none of those techniques would actually work or be viable in the first place, and shark missile can eat them all completely and deliver a far greater force back on the 2. Also, Killer Bee excels in RAITON techniques, Deidara is not in very good standing here with C4. Kisame can sense chakra as well, so they have multiple counters to all of the techs you listed. But just simply shooting a mountain busting bijuu dama and instantly winning is much simpler solution, Onoki or Deidara aren't durable enough to survive attacks that rape mountains sadly.

Icelerate

Elite
Kin
37💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A bijuu dama can be prepped far faster than any of those, and within water dome none of those techniques would actually work or be viable in the first place, and shark missile can eat them all completely and deliver a far greater force back on the 2. Also, Killer Bee excels in RAITON techniques, Deidara is not in very good standing here with C4. Kisame can sense chakra as well, so they have multiple counters to all of the techs you listed. But just simply shooting a mountain busting bijuu dama and instantly winning is much simpler solution, Onoki or Deidara aren't durable enough to survive attacks that rape mountains sadly.
A regular TBB takes time to prep and the TBB barrage consists of small TBBs. Since the Jubi, which is very giant, managed to dodge them with speed, small and mobile targets will be even harder to hit. I can't be bothered to bump up a Bee VS Onoki thread but it would be a close fight either way.

Are you implying that Kisame can counter jinton via water shark bullet just because it absorbs chakra? Jinton disintegrates Kisame's water dome and himself at the same time. Killer Bee excels at raiton techniques but not to the extent as does Sasuke so he probably can't counter all of Deidara's explosions and considering they have no knowledge, Killer Bee won't know what to do before it is too late. Neither of them are geniuses that can figure out C4's weakenes in time. Kisame is the sensor but by the time he realizes what is happening and tells Killer Bee what to do, Killer Bee won't be able to react.

Even still Kisame and KB are both durable beasts compared to the other team so I guess I can see why you are supporting the two but face it, those techs that team flight possesses are too hax and will work perfectly in the given scenario.

I reread your post and it didn't counter anything in my post. I already went over most of it in my original post. If Kisame goes underwater, Deidara has some underwater bombs which he can use although the fight comes down to hax and team 1 has two haxxed jutsus while team 2 only has one hax jutsu.

Last edited:

jay2512

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Kisame could take deidara. I think his water techniques would keep him from getting hit directly from explosions. water some could potentially save him. onoki could take bee or keep him occupied. It's overall a decent balanced matchup and I think the match will lean to whoevers side loses someone first in which I believe deidara would be the first to go since he's quite careless sometimes and hard headed.

Joki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A regular TBB takes time to prep and the TBB barrage consists of small TBBs. Since the Jubi, which is very giant, managed to dodge them with speed, small and mobile targets will be even harder to hit. I can't be bothered to bump up a Bee VS Onoki thread but it would be a close fight either way.
The juubi didn't dodge the explosions, literally no one can dodge a bijuu dama unless they can travel the distance of like 2 mountains within an instant. Bee has tanked his own mountain busting bijuu dama head on before, nothing they have will actually kill him.
Are you implying that Kisame can counter jinton via water shark bullet just because it absorbs chakra? Jinton disintegrates Kisame's water dome and himself at the same time. Killer Bee excels at raiton techniques but not to the extent as does Sasuke so he probably can't counter all of Deidara's explosions and considering they have no knowledge, Killer Bee won't know what to do before it is too late. Neither of them are geniuses that can figure out C4's weakenes in time. Kisame is the sensor but by the time he realizes what is happening and tells Killer Bee what to do, Killer Bee won't be able to react.
Your claim that it can do that seems pretty baseless. Kisame's water dome/water shark bullet was massive and Kisame's hardly visible in its mouth. Onoki's jinton isn't an instant one hit kill that you make it seem to be, shark missile will eat through his jinton, it's a ninjutsu not an infinite death box that can surround Kisame's entire ocean.

Plus, C4? If they're underwater anyway, C4 won't actually do anything, they're nanobombs and nanobombs alone and would be sucked of all their chakra. Kisame can sense chakra, they don't have to have sharingan to see them and it's not an actual weakness that you have to be a god level genius to figure out.

Bee can channel raiton chakra perfectly through his weapons, he doesn't have chidori variants but that's all. He even threw a pencil with precision that if Kisame didn't have top tier reaction speeds would have killed him instantly.
Even still Kisame and KB are both durable beasts compared to the other team so I guess I can see why you are supporting the two but face it, those techs that team flight possesses are too hax and will work perfectly in the given scenario.
Hachibi is humongous, and Kisame can potentially fly within his dome, they won't be able to escape its range and most importantly DEFINITELY not the range a bijuu dama explosion. They completely engulf entire mountains. Trying to defend 2 people with no particular durability feats against a bijuu dama is a death sentence for your argument, it's simply not possible and ridiculous to think about being serious. In fact, even if they were some of the most durable characters in the manga that durability is still nowhere near enough to take on a bijuu bomb.
I reread your post and it didn't counter anything in my post. I already went over most of it in my original post. If Kisame goes underwater, Deidara has some underwater bombs which he can use although the fight comes down to hax and team 1 has two haxxed jutsus while team 2 only has one hax jutsu.
It looks like it covered everything to me. And while Deidara has underwater bombs Kisame is still absorbing all of its and the other team's chakra, more so Samehada can just continuously heal both of them. They're not winning this one.

Icelerate

Elite
Kin
37💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The juubi didn't dodge the explosions, literally no one can dodge a bijuu dama unless they can travel the distance of like 2 mountains within an instant. Bee has tanked his own mountain busting bijuu dama head on before, nothing they have will actually kill him.
This is true except C3 would put him out of commission for a while while jinton and C4 are capable of outright killing him. Remember he did tank the bijuu dama but it still put him out of the fight for a few chapters before he could start fighting again.
Your claim that it can do that seems pretty baseless. Kisame's water dome/water shark bullet was massive and Kisame's hardly visible in its mouth. Onoki's jinton isn't an instant one hit kill that you make it seem to be, shark missile will eat through his jinton, it's a ninjutsu not an infinite death box that can surround Kisame's entire ocean.
But the water shark bullet will get atomized if it touches the jinton box.
Plus, C4? If they're underwater anyway, C4 won't actually do anything, they're nanobombs and nanobombs alone and would be sucked of all their chakra. Kisame can sense chakra, they don't have to have sharingan to see them and it's not an actual weakness that you have to be a god level genius to figure out.
Killer Bee is fighting underwater too? What helped Sasuke figure out the nano bombs was that he had the sharingan and prior knowledge that Deidara's bombs utilize earth release which is weak against lightning. Killer Bee has none of these advantages and has to rely on Kisame to tell him about the nano bombs. Still good call about them being inside a water dome in which case they now have a 50/50 chance at victory.
Bee can channel raiton chakra perfectly through his weapons, he doesn't have chidori variants but that's all. He even threw a pencil with precision that if Kisame didn't have top tier reaction speeds would have killed him instantly.
So throwing a lightning infused pencil is going to save him from bomb spam?
Hachibi is humongous, and Kisame can potentially fly within his dome, they won't be able to escape its range and most importantly DEFINITELY not the range a bijuu dama explosion. They completely engulf entire mountains. Trying to defend 2 people with no particular durability feats against a bijuu dama is a death sentence for your argument, it's simply not possible and ridiculous to think about being serious. In fact, even if they were some of the most durable characters in the manga that durability is still nowhere near enough to take on a bijuu bomb.
Nevermind I just reread chapter 610 and I agree with you. I don't know why I said that they can dodge the bijuu dama. The Juubi just tanked the hits. craps on Onoki and Deidara. Plus I was wrong in saying the TBB is slow since that battle was a high speed one.
It looks like it covered everything to me. And while Deidara has underwater bombs Kisame is still absorbing all of its and the other team's chakra, more so Samehada can just continuously heal both of them. They're not winning this one.
True and Killer Bee's to tank the Juubi's beam so I stand corrected. Killer Bee and Kisame win with mid-high difficulty.

Last edited:

Joki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is true except C3 would put him out of commission for a while while jinton and C4 are capable of outright killing him. Remember he did tank the bijuu dama but it still put him out of the fight for a few chapters before he could start fighting again.
They actually have counters to C4 that I mentioned in my post, besides Deidara using a C4 will take a hell of a lot more prep than a bijuu dama or any of Kisame's jutsu including giant shark missile. C3 is nowhere near mountain buster level, even that wouldn't actually hurt current Hachibi now.

But the water shark bullet will get atomized if it touches the jinton box.
Conversely, Jinton, which is a ninjutsu, will be eaten up by it. Quoted by Kisame, "It eats the opponents jutsu's chakra to grow bigger and stronger, the stronger the ninjutsu is the better it works"
Killer Bee is fighting underwater too? What helped Sasuke figure out the nano bombs was that he had the sharingan and prior knowledge that Deidara's bombs utilize earth release which is weak against lightning. Killer Bee has none of these advantages and has to rely on Kisame to tell him about the nano bombs. Still good call about them being inside a water dome in which case they now have a 50/50 chance at victory.
He didn't have prior knowledge either. Kisame can sense chakra, they are made of tiny nanobombs, their chakra will just get absorbed within the water or if he uses giant shark missile it won't work either.

So throwing a lightning infused pencil is going to save him from bomb spam?
No, but charging all 7 of his blades with lightning release might when he could still utilize a small pencil to that level.

Nevermind I just reread chapter 610 and I agree with you. I don't know why I said that they can dodge the bijuu dama. The Juubi just tanked the hits. craps on Onoki and Deidara. Plus I was wrong in saying the TBB is slow since that battle was a high speed one.

True and Killer Bee's to tank the Juubi's beam so I stand corrected. Killer Bee and Kisame win with mid-high difficulty.
Alright, well yeah glad that you read the chapter it was a good debate.

Icelerate

Elite
Kin
37💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They actually have counters to C4 that I mentioned in my post, besides Deidara using a C4 will take a hell of a lot more prep than a bijuu dama or any of Kisame's jutsu including giant shark missile. C3 is nowhere near mountain buster level, even that wouldn't actually hurt current Hachibi now.
I agree except Killer Bee won't be inside Kisame's water dome although he does have lightning style but he isn't guaranteed to deactivate the nano bombs in time.
Conversely, Jinton, which is a ninjutsu, will be eaten up by it. Quoted by Kisame, "It eats the opponents jutsu's chakra to grow bigger and stronger, the stronger the ninjutsu is the better it works"
He didn't have prior knowledge either. Kisame can sense chakra, they are made of tiny nanobombs, their chakra will just get absorbed within the water or if he uses giant shark missile it won't work either.
Jinton is special and has been said that anything that collides with it will be atomized. I think Kisame's jutsu has limits and can't absorb stuff like jinton, amaterasu and TBB. Theoretically speaking, if Kisame water shark bullet could absorb all ninjutsu, he'd be nigh invincible but this isn't true. Unless you want to say that Kisame>Naruto/Hashirama although Naruto could just use speed and taijutsu to beat Kisame so my example was a bit off.
No, but charging all 7 of his blades with lightning release might when he could still utilize a small pencil to that level.
Killer Bee doesn't have any long ranged techniques to neutralize bombs before they come near him. Once they come near him, they will simply explode doing damage against Bee. Even still, bomb explosions can't kill Bee so I guess there is no point in arguing.
Alright, well yeah glad that you read the chapter it was a good debate.
Yeah it was a nice debate.