Kin
839💸
Kumi
2,581💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
source to why i'm doing this -

I'm giving away these items, whoever wants them please post below.

• Customs / or pending customs / my many ideas from my idea locker
  • Bio shop ownership (someone who can learn my style and is willing to carry out my work when i'm gone.)
  • Haise Sasaki bio (someone who truly wants this bio and won't drop it within a week or two, after all you all should know why i'm being careful with this bio by now)

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
I'd like to learn your customs and carry on your will through the bio shop Onii. I've always wanted to learn how people manage to manipulate the code for bios to look so unique and well put together and I personally love your work and general style. Please pick me to carry on for you! If you decided to return, everything will be here for you when you get back if you choose me.
:pwease:

Last edited:

Onii Chan

Veteran
Kin
839💸
Kumi
2,581💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'd like to learn your customs and carry on your will through the bio shop Onii. I've always wanted to learn how people manage to manipulate the code for bios to look so unique and well put together and I personally love your work and general style. Please pick me to carry on for you! If you decided to return, everything will be here for you when you get back if you choose me.
:pwease:
Whats your discord?

Smirk

Legendary
Kin
1,227💸
Kumi
1,950💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah, you have to stay until your CFS are approved then you must bestow them upon me, its only right
Put all that work into them boi, they have a currency system now you can get the shit you want its grindtime