0⚔️
Awards
Technique giving away:

(Sūpā Gōsuto Kamikaze Atakku) - Ninjutsu Art: Super Ghost Kamikaze Attack
Type:
Offensive
Range: Short - Medium
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60 by 1, 30 by 2 (divided x number of ghosts)
Description: This technique is very unique, those that use it are regarded as goofy and childish but also very tactical and intelligent in battle. The user first begins by manipulating their core chakra and forming three hand seals. Then, taking up to 10 small bursts from it to travel to the mouth to where the user will then transform the chakra in their mouth into a ghost resemblance of themselves then expel them having the ghosts float around the user. These ghosts are controlled by the user, although they've been considered to have consciousness they can either guard the user or fly off to harass or even commit a kamikaze offensive to the opponent. When performing their kamikaze attack they'll rush down the opponent up to Mid range, once coming into contact with the adversary they'll explode causing x number of damage divided by ghosts per explosion that touches the opponent (total being 60 damage). When guarding the user they'll also explode but will only deal damage to those that have enough confidence to rush down the user into close range. These ghosts will last 3 turns if not touched, acting as a Shadow Clone but not utilizing it the same way, due to this they're not able to perform any jutsu. This technique can use immense amount of stamina from the user, because of this the technique can only be used a maximum of three times per battle after a single turn break.

Tell me why you want this, what it's positives and negatives are, and finally how you'd use this technique?

• Sad
Reactions: System001

Kooljay

Veteran
Kin
3,532💸
Kumi
7,534💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I want it because it is the signature attack of Gotenks.

Pros
  • Can create up to 10.
  • Can be used for defensive or offensive purposes.
  • Mind controlled by the user.
Cons
  • Only goes up to mid range
  • They rely on the user's senses.
  • Cant perform jutsu of any kind
Id use it with genjutsu of course! Bringer of Darkness jutsu would be a prime candidate. The target would be blind to the fact that several kamikaze ghosts are rushing towards them from all direction to explode. I dont have a sensory bio yet, but a sensory bio combined with hidden mist jutsu would also achieve a similar result.

Reactions: Onii Chan

Onii Chan

Veteran
Kin
839💸
Kumi
2,581💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Very well put, buddy. I really like the idea of combining a distraction to this technique as it would infact be a good way to use it; especially with a genjutsu that would ideally be a prime example of a good offensive combo! It is yours now, i hope you use it well and i look forward to seeing it used in the style that which you exampled! You may now list it in your customs thread, Thank you so much!

Reactions: Kooljay