nanadaime

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So I just caught up on this manga and at first I was skeptical about it I mean how good could it be if every enemy is defeated in a single blow but for some reason I had to keep reading and it turns out to be a pretty good story has one else read it

Reactions: YowYan

TimothyTheTomato

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Same bruh,Saitama >many favs.
Fights are really good and the story isn't solely focused on him, Genos is the hard brawling avenger like trunks, sasuke etc and but still has some originality.
Saitama vs Boris must get animated this isn't fair.

Reactions: nanadaime

nanadaime

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I love the way saitama is so nonchalant about his fights and so far genos is my fav he pushes himself every since meeting lord saitama only to find out no matter the upgrade he still can't touch him saitama the true solo king

Fights are really good and the story isn't solely focused on him, Genos is the hard brawling avenger like trunks, sasuke etc and but still has some originality.
This deserves to be animated his training with genos would be epic can't wait to see him go up against enemies sonic since he claims he'll fight seriously

Last edited by a moderator:

fiend

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well now also read the original one's version yes art is goofy but the story is solid.
Just search one punch man one. XD

I love the way saitama is so nonchalant about his fights and so far genos is my fav he pushes himself every since meeting lord saitama only to find out no matter the upgrade he still can't touch him saitama the true solo king

This deserves to be animated his training with genos would be epic can't wait to see him go up against enemies sonic since he claims he'll fight seriously
I agree but with good budget.

On the sonic part well I don't want to give spoilers read the original to find out XD.

Also if you want join the FC

I don't read it but the art looks sexy.
Dude try it, it's too Hilarious XD.

Last edited:

TimothyTheTomato

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

R.I.P Sonic he'll be reunited with his testicles in the afterlife

nanadaime

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well now also read the original one's version yes art is goofy but the story is solid.

On the sonic part well I don't want to give spoilers read the original to find out XD.

nanadaime

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Dude try it, it's too Hilarious XD.
I went back and picked up where I left off and the way he out classed sonic in his own tech was hilarious "I just side jumped while moving forward" the funniest part I still dont think he was moving seriously let alone fighting and that super hero name

fiend

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I went back and picked up where I left off and the way he out classed sonic in his own tech was hilarious "I just side jumped while moving forward" the funniest part I still dont think he was moving seriously let alone fighting and that super hero name
He isn't that's why it's a gag manga, Read the original it's ahead dude. XD

ultraChalk

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So I just caught up on this manga and at first I was skeptical about it I mean how good could it be if every enemy is defeated in a single blow but for some reason I had to keep reading and it turns out to be a pretty good story has one else read it
Same for me. Genos' badass gear and Saitama's indifference is so comical Lol and thebdrawing style is dynamic. I like it.
Saitama is badass af. Garou is the coolest guy. Genos solos

Join the FC dudes

ultraChalk

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah One Punch Man is a very unique one of a kind manga. I love the way it rebels against the traditional 'mc gets stonger every right' storyline, instead having the mc is the strongest in the universe.

I also find [ONE]'s art to be strangely charming for some reason! I just like how natural he draws things. It's also unique. And of course shoutout to Muratas art too... dat Boros's ship :mad:_@:. If that wasn't commitment then I don't know what is.

Also, Saitama best character. :autoplay:

nanadaime

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He isn't that's why it's a gag manga, Read the original it's ahead dude. XD
Im currently reading it and im in the middle of the monster association and alloy man is gettin stomped by silver's student I'm just hoping the s-class hero's get to see saitama's real skills and the kings engine was hilarious