Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Madhouse greatness. That is all. XD

I thought it would be a 24 episode series, not 12. I enjoyed the episode a lot and it was quite humorous.

fiend

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I thought it would be a 24 episode series, not 12. I enjoyed the episode a lot and it was quite humorous.
There aren't enough chapters for 24 epi, they are making it from Murata's versions(80 chapters) and will catch up soon, so 12 epi plus 2-3 OVA of extras I reckon.

Agreed it is in sync with the manga XD.

straightup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok so I haven't read the manga or seen the anime but I've heard of this series a lot. My question is how can you make a series of a man who always wins by one punch? Doesn't seem very interesting

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok so I haven't read the manga or seen the anime but I've heard of this series a lot. My question is how can you make a series of a man who always wins by one punch? Doesn't seem very interesting
I only read a few chapters long ago. From google: It deals with the frustration of being overpowered and the main character constantly looking for stronger opponents. Also is yet to be recognized due to his appearance. I can see how this is appealing.

fiend

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One has impeccable comic timing there is much more depth to Saitama than it seems he is genuinely a good guy. The series is basically deconstruction of shonen genre we already know that MC's always win in all shonen here it is proclaimed from the get go and it is this situational comedy which acts wonderfully, moreover Saitama is more of a plot device, there are many well written characters.
Really give the manga a try it's great and if possible read One's version the Gairou vs Saitama fight will show why this series is awesome.

LitzSabr

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Great episode. Ma boy coming in next episode and so I hype.

They should be able to adapt material till the space conquerors arc in 12 episodes. A fitting end for season 1(hopefully) imo.

Tarkatower

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The animation for the action scenes with Beefcake and the underground monsters was stellar. Madhouse is keeping their A-game up for this. I hope the art remains consistent throughout and the battle quality explode for the Boros fight.