Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Alright, Sage Mode, I'm pretty sure you understand it already but it's best to make sure. So tell me, in your own words what is sage mode? In the context of Naruto the series and this glorious and ancient RP.

Feel free to chuck in some general knowledge about the components of sage mode, natural energy, meditation, all that good stuff. Along with information on the different variants of sage mode and how they do differ from each other. Then we can get on with the fun albeit brief training. Unless of course you picked toad sage mode then we'll be here all week.

Panthalassa

Elite
Kin
1,105💸
Kumi
32,712💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ahah well, I would actually like to have your help in choosing my Sage Mode. I'd probably be interested in Snakes rather than Toads, but I'm not sure. In fact, I don't have a spot to sign a contract with either, case that is a requirement. I do have Sharks, though.
My knowledge might be a little limited, but this is what I know:

Sage Energy is a natural essence that permeates the world around us. It differs from Spiritual and Physical energy, becoming a third part when using Senjutsu. You gather Sage chakra from the Nature around us, accumulating it within yourself and balancing your Sage energy with your other 2 energies.

Knowledge about the Sage Energy typically comes from animals. The main 2 being the Toads from Mount Myoboku and the Snakes from Ryuchi Cave. It has been known that a strong relationship with Nature can also result in dominion over Senjutsu, as proven by Hashirama's Wood Element and Jugo's Clan which have a body that passively absorbs the Natural Energy.

The basis of mastering Senjutsu is to be one with Nature, alowing one to absorb, accumulate and balance out the Natural Energies of the world within oneself. To do that, you have to meditate and stand still, being one with the world. As you absorb energy, you start acquiring features of whichever animal contract you're being taught, though if you overload and take too much, you can turn into stone permanently.

So un unbalanced, Imperfect Sage Transformation will turn the user into a sort of hybrid between a human and the animal, while an completly balanced Perfect Sage Transformation typically changes just the eyes and has a much more efficient and potent effect.

Entering Sage Mode, the user is able to boost their techniques, stamina, strength, sensory and gains access to powerful abilities that utilize a different source than just normal Chakra.

What I'm interested in asking you is exactly the effects of Sage Mode and Senjutsu techniques, and how they interact with other techniques and abilities. Also I know there are differences in abilities between each Animal School, but I'm not sure what they are and would love to learn all of them (or at least talk about them).

Last edited:

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Ahah well, I would actually like to have your help in choosing my Sage Mode. I'd probably be interested in Snakes rather than Toads, but I'm not sure. In fact, I don't have a spot to sign a contract with either, case that is a requirement. I do have Sharks, though.
My knowledge might be a little limited, but this is what I know:

Sage Energy is a natural essence that permeates the world around us. It differs from Spiritual and Physical energy, becoming a third part when using Senjutsu. You gather Sage chakra from the Nature around us, accumulating it within yourself and balancing your Sage energy with your other 2 energies.

Knowledge about the Sage Energy typically comes from animals. The main 2 being the Toads from Mount Myoboku and the Snakes from Ryuchi Cave. It has been known that a strong relationship with Nature can also result in dominion over Senjutsu, as proven by Hashirama's Wood Element and Jugo's Clan which have a body that passively absorbs the Natural Energy.

The basis of mastering Senjutsu is to be one with Nature, alowing one to absorb, accumulate and balance out the Natural Energies of the world within oneself. To do that, you have to meditate and stand still, being one with the world. As you absorb energy, you start acquiring features of whichever animal contract you're being taught, though if you overload and take too much, you can turn into stone permanently.

So un unbalanced, Imperfect Sage Transformation will turn the user into a sort of hybrid between a human and the animal, while an completly balanced Perfect Sage Transformation typically changes just the eyes and has a much more efficient and potent effect.

Entering Sage Mode, the user is able to boost their techniques, stamina, strength, sensory and gains access to powerful abilities that utilize a different source than just normal Chakra.

What I'm interested in asking you is exactly the effects of Sage Mode and Senjutsu techniques, and how they interact with other techniques and abilities. Also I know there are differences in abilities between each Animal School, but I'm not sure what they are and would love to learn all of them (or at least talk about them).
Right well with the basics out of the way we can move on, in regards to your questions we'll cover the effects as we progress through training. Generally however, techniques infused with senjutsu gain a neutrality to elements that would otherwise be strong against them. By which I mean a senjutsu enhanced fire technique would be neutral to water, not weak to it. I believe it also keeps it's strength, so a senjutsu enhanced fire technique should be strong to wind still. I think that's the case anyway but I haven't discussed it with Chris much.

Senjutsu also has the ability to interact with yin and yang techniques and Yin/Yang techniques on a neutral position and in the case of things like truth seeking balls, they can't simply erase senjutsu as they would ninjutsu. In regards to the different animal sage modes, quite a few have been added since you were last here. My personal suggestion would be to not pick toad or snake as they've both been explored quite heavily.

Imperfect sage mode for the other canon animal contracts is just a generic one, it's perfect SM for them where it gets interesting. Since this is still training, for now we'll go over the imperfect sage mode transformation before we move on to the animal specifics.

( Fukanzen Sennin Modo ) - Imperfect Sage Mode
Type: Supplementary
Range: N/a
Chakra: N/A ( -10 turn to sustain )
Damage: N/A (Active +20 Damage to all Ninjutsu and Taijutsu up to S-Rank)
Description: An empowered state of body achieved by blending natural energy with one’s physical and spiritual energy. The mode heightens performance on all levels by adding a new dimension of power to the user’s chakra. The state is a direct result of Senjutsu chakra circulating through the body. To enter this form, a minimum of 10% of the user’s maximum chakra reserve must be moulded into Senjutsu chakra, all subsequent technique employ Senjutsu chakra until the minimum cost (-10/turn) cannot be paid to sustain the mode. The user is able to reduce 20 damage from damage for the duration of this technique. The user is able to passively sense chakra and his/her perception and reflexes are enhanced by x2. Their ninjutsu and strength increases, empowering taijutsu and other close range physical combat techniques by +20. Additionally, Genjutsu cast by the user are empowered requiring the opponent to use Genjutsu release, of one rank higher than what is normally required (Effective on Genjutsu up to B rank). Lastly, the user gains access to contract-specific anatomical features and other physical feats granted by Sage mode.
Note: Usable twice per battle . Must wait 2 turns before using this technique again. Perfect Sages can use either perfect or imperfect form thrice with a delay of 1 turn between modes.
Note: Imperfect Sages can convert a maximum of 30% of their total chakra reserve. Perfect Sages can convert a maximum of 40% of their total chakra reserve.

Explain in your own words the technique, to your understanding and ask any questions.

Panthalassa

Elite
Kin
1,105💸
Kumi
32,712💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay so, every turn you keep still you accumulate 10 per cent of your total chakra into sage jutsu. After one turn you can activate Imperfect Sage mode, with said 10 per cent, though you can accumulate up to 30 per cent.

Once you do that, you are required to pay 10 chakra per turn, though in return you have access to senjutsu and your Ninjutsu and Taijutsu gets a 20 damage boost up to S rank, thus excluding Forbidden Ranks. You also get a sensory boost, being able to passively sense chakra and get a 2x tracking boost. Every damage you take is reduced by 20. When using Genjutsu, the opponent is required to use a release method 1 rank above normal, up to B rank.

As per the anatomical changes, I would like to know what Shark gives you. Would you be able to breathe underwater, would you acquire fins to strike your enemies, a tail, dermal denticles etc. Or is that up to the user to describe? Finaly, using my Fly contract, which changes would be okay to describe? Workable wings? Hairs, proboscis-type mouth, composite eyes? Would I be able to eat chakra through my mouth, same as the flies? (they can eat chakra half as much as the technique used through them, so I'd be able to eat chakra through ninjutsu and taijutsu?)

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Okay so, every turn you keep still you accumulate 10 per cent of your total chakra into sage jutsu. After one turn you can activate Imperfect Sage mode, with said 10 per cent, though you can accumulate up to 30 per cent.

Once you do that, you are required to pay 10 chakra per turn, though in return you have access to senjutsu and your Ninjutsu and Taijutsu gets a 20 damage boost up to S rank, thus excluding Forbidden Ranks. You also get a sensory boost, being able to passively sense chakra and get a 2x tracking boost. Every damage you take is reduced by 20. When using Genjutsu, the opponent is required to use a release method 1 rank above normal, up to B rank.

As per the anatomical changes, I would like to know what Shark gives you. Would you be able to breathe underwater, would you acquire fins to strike your enemies, a tail, dermal denticles etc. Or is that up to the user to describe? Finaly, using my Fly contract, which changes would be okay to describe? Workable wings? Hairs, proboscis-type mouth, composite eyes? Would I be able to eat chakra through my mouth, same as the flies? (they can eat chakra half as much as the technique used through them, so I'd be able to eat chakra through ninjutsu and taijutsu?)
Your explanation is correct, in regards to your questions I'll do my best to answer the broad question of what you can have. The short version is the changes are cosmetic, what that means overall is that while you can choose what these changes are they can't be things that give you large combat buffs, not in imperfect anyway, so in regards to gaining the same abilities as your flies (the eating chakra) the answer would be no.

However you can grow workable wings to fly though outside of PSM they wouldn't offer a speed increase, you could get the eyes but again out of PSM they wouldn't give a tracking increase, you could breath underwater that's fine it's not really considered a combat buff imo at least.

That said this changes with perfect sage mode as they offer actual enhancements from the transformation, for an example I'll go with shark sage mode, since you mentioned having that contract, or wanting it.

( Kanpekinanin Same Sennin Modo ) - Perfect Shark Sage Mode
Type:
Supplementary
S
Range:
N/a
Chakra cost:
N/A ( -10 turn to sustain )
Damage Points:
Active +30 Damage to Water Ninjutsu and Taijutsu up to S-Rank
Description:
An empowered state of body achieved by blending natural energy with one’s physical and spiritual energy. The mode heightens performance on all levels by adding a new dimension of power to the user’s chakra. The state is a direct result of Senjutsu chakra circulating through the body. To enter this form, a minimum of 10% of the user’s maximum chakra reserve must be moulded into Senjutsu chakra, all subsequent technique employ Senjutsu chakra until the minimum cost (-10/turn) cannot be paid to sustain the mode. The user is resistant to damage, reducing 30 damage from all techniques and can heal (for 10 damage per turn), for the duration of this technique. The user is able to passively sense chakra and his/her perception and reflexes are enhanced. Their Water ninjutsu and strength increases, empowering taijutsu and other close range physical combat techniques by +30. All of these benefits increase by 20 when in water. Additionally, the user is able to break out of Genjutsu, using Genjutsu release technique one rank lower than what he would normally be required to. Lastly, the user gains access to shark anatomy, allowing the use of shark teeth from their body as if it were their own.
Note:
Usable thrice per battle by Perfect Sages only. Must wait 1 turn before using this technique again. Once per battle, the user is able to instantly activate Sage mode, with 10% of their maximum chakra reserve as Senjutsu Chakra.
Note: Perfect Sages can convert a maximum of 40% of their total chakra reserve

Now Shark is one of the more boring of the canon ones by default, with it's alteration being sharks teeth generation from your own body, I think this is based on a character from god of highschool and while it has custom potential it's a little plain for my taste, I believe you can make a custom perfect sage mode these days, I'd double check with Chris but I think it's allowed, now if you go that root with the flies we do have some insect to compare to.

( Kanpekinanin Hachi Sennin Modo ) - Perfect Bee Sage Mode
Chakra cost: N/A ( -10 turn to sustain )
Damage Points: Active +30 Damage to all Ninjutsu and Taijutsu up to S-Rank
Description: An empowered state of body achieved by blending natural energy with one’s physical and spiritual energy. The mode heightens performance on all levels by adding a new dimension of power to the user’s chakra. The state is a direct result of Senjutsu chakra circulating through the body. To enter this form, a minimum of 10% of the user’s maximum chakra reserve must be moulded into Senjutsu chakra, all subsequent technique employ Senjutsu chakra until the minimum cost (-10/turn) cannot be paid to sustain the mode. The user is resistant to damage, reducing 30 damage from all techniques and can heal (for 10 damage per turn), for the duration of this technique. The user is able to passively fly at 3x his speed and sense chakra and his/her perception and reflexes are enhanced. Their ninjutsu and strength increases, empowering taijutsu and other close range physical combat techniques by +30. Additionally, the user is able to make use of Honey techniques through either Ninjutsu or his Taijutsu, slowing the opponent physical actions by half. Lastly, the user gains access to a bee's anatomy, including wings and a stinger capable of dealing damage and use Honey Ninjutsu.
Note: Usable thrice per battle by Perfect Sages only. Must wait 1 turn before using this technique again. Once per battle, the user is able to instantly activate Sage mode, with 10% of their maximum chakra reserve as Senjutsu Chakra.

( Kanpekinanin Kumo Sennin Modo ) - Perfect Spider Sage Mode
Type:
Supplementary
S
Range:
N/a
Chakra cost:
N/A ( -10 turn to sustain )
Damage Points:
Active +30 Damage to all Ninjutsu and Taijutsu up to S-Rank
Description:
An empowered state of body achieved by blending natural energy with one’s physical and spiritual energy. The mode heightens performance on all levels by adding a new dimension of power to the user’s chakra. The state is a direct result of Senjutsu chakra circulating through the body. To enter this form, a minimum of 10% of the user’s maximum chakra reserve must be moulded into Senjutsu chakra, all subsequent technique employ Senjutsu chakra until the minimum cost (-10/turn) cannot be paid to sustain the mode. The user is resistant to damage, reducing 30 damage from all techniques and can heal (for 10 damage per turn), for the duration of this technique. The user is able to passively sense chakra and his/her perception and reflexes are enhanced. Their ninjutsu and strength increases, empowering taijutsu and other close range physical combat techniques by +30. Additionally, the user is able to break out of Genjutsu, using Genjutsu release technique one rank lower than what he would normally be required to. And similarly, the requirement to break out of user’s Genjutsu using Release or Chakra surge is one rank higher than required. Lastly, the user gains access to spider anatomy, gaining 4 more fully functional limbs as well as the ability to spew Silk.
Note:
Usable thrice per battle by Perfect Sages only. Must wait 1 turn before using this technique again. Once per battle, the user is able to instantly activate Sage mode, with 10% of their maximum chakra reserve as Senjutsu Chakra.
Note:
Perfect Sages can convert a maximum of 40% of their total chakra reserve

Now these two both have interesting alterations, with bee sage mode gaining access to a high speed boost while flying, additionally they gain access to honey which has a very powerful debuff effect, halving the speed of victims is huge, the faster they are the bigger that debuff has the potential to be too so it scales very well. Spider gains extra limbs, which could be useful for movement and they gain access to spider silk which has some custom potential. Out of these personally I feel like Bee is the best immediately while the other two can be made good through customs.

Though overall they're all better than Toad and Snake because both of those are so violently saturated with customs since they were the only two sage modes for the longest time. All of that said, break down perfect sage mode for me.

Panthalassa

Elite
Kin
1,105💸
Kumi
32,712💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your explanation is correct, in regards to your questions I'll do my best to answer the broad question of what you can have. The short version is the changes are cosmetic, what that means overall is that while you can choose what these changes are they can't be things that give you large combat buffs, not in imperfect anyway, so in regards to gaining the same abilities as your flies (the eating chakra) the answer would be no.

However you can grow workable wings to fly though outside of PSM they wouldn't offer a speed increase, you could get the eyes but again out of PSM they wouldn't give a tracking increase, you could breath underwater that's fine it's not really considered a combat buff imo at least.

That said this changes with perfect sage mode as they offer actual enhancements from the transformation, for an example I'll go with shark sage mode, since you mentioned having that contract, or wanting it.

( Kanpekinanin Same Sennin Modo ) - Perfect Shark Sage Mode
Type:
Supplementary
Damage Points: Active +30 Damage to Water Ninjutsu and Taijutsu up to S-Rank
Description: An empowered state of body achieved by blending natural energy with one’s physical and spiritual energy. The mode heightens performance on all levels by adding a new dimension of power to the user’s chakra. The state is a direct result of Senjutsu chakra circulating through the body. To enter this form, a minimum of 10% of the user’s maximum chakra reserve must be moulded into Senjutsu chakra, all subsequent technique employ Senjutsu chakra until the minimum cost (-10/turn) cannot be paid to sustain the mode. The user is resistant to damage, reducing 30 damage from all techniques and can heal (for 10 damage per turn), for the duration of this technique. The user is able to passively sense chakra and his/her perception and reflexes are enhanced. Their Water ninjutsu and strength increases, empowering taijutsu and other close range physical combat techniques by +30. All of these benefits increase by 20 when in water. Additionally, the user is able to break out of Genjutsu, using Genjutsu release technique one rank lower than what he would normally be required to. Lastly, the user gains access to shark anatomy, allowing the use of shark teeth from their body as if it were their own.
Note: Usable thrice per battle by Perfect Sages only. Must wait 1 turn before using this technique again. Once per battle, the user is able to instantly activate Sage mode, with 10% of their maximum chakra reserve as Senjutsu Chakra.

Now Shark is one of the more boring of the canon ones by default, with it's alteration being sharks teeth generation from your own body, I think this is based on a character from god of highschool and while it has custom potential it's a little plain for my taste, I believe you can make a custom perfect sage mode these days, I'd double check with Chris but I think it's allowed, now if you go that root with the flies we do have some insect to compare to.

( Kanpekinanin Hachi Sennin Modo ) - Perfect Bee Sage Mode
Description: An empowered state of body achieved by blending natural energy with one’s physical and spiritual energy. The mode heightens performance on all levels by adding a new dimension of power to the user’s chakra. The state is a direct result of Senjutsu chakra circulating through the body. To enter this form, a minimum of 10% of the user’s maximum chakra reserve must be moulded into Senjutsu chakra, all subsequent technique employ Senjutsu chakra until the minimum cost (-10/turn) cannot be paid to sustain the mode. The user is resistant to damage, reducing 30 damage from all techniques and can heal (for 10 damage per turn), for the duration of this technique. The user is able to passively fly at 3x his speed and sense chakra and his/her perception and reflexes are enhanced. Their ninjutsu and strength increases, empowering taijutsu and other close range physical combat techniques by +30. Additionally, the user is able to make use of Honey techniques through either Ninjutsu or his Taijutsu, slowing the opponent physical actions by half. Lastly, the user gains access to a bee's anatomy, including wings and a stinger capable of dealing damage and use Honey Ninjutsu.

( Kanpekinanin Kumo Sennin Modo ) - Perfect Spider Sage Mode
Type:
Supplementary
Description: An empowered state of body achieved by blending natural energy with one’s physical and spiritual energy. The mode heightens performance on all levels by adding a new dimension of power to the user’s chakra. The state is a direct result of Senjutsu chakra circulating through the body. To enter this form, a minimum of 10% of the user’s maximum chakra reserve must be moulded into Senjutsu chakra, all subsequent technique employ Senjutsu chakra until the minimum cost (-10/turn) cannot be paid to sustain the mode. The user is resistant to damage, reducing 30 damage from all techniques and can heal (for 10 damage per turn), for the duration of this technique. The user is able to passively sense chakra and his/her perception and reflexes are enhanced. Their ninjutsu and strength increases, empowering taijutsu and other close range physical combat techniques by +30. Additionally, the user is able to break out of Genjutsu, using Genjutsu release technique one rank lower than what he would normally be required to. And similarly, the requirement to break out of user’s Genjutsu using Release or Chakra surge is one rank higher than required. Lastly, the user gains access to spider anatomy, gaining 4 more fully functional limbs as well as the ability to spew Silk.

Now these two both have interesting alterations, with bee sage mode gaining access to a high speed boost while flying, additionally they gain access to honey which has a very powerful debuff effect, halving the speed of victims is huge, the faster they are the bigger that debuff has the potential to be too so it scales very well. Spider gains extra limbs, which could be useful for movement and they gain access to spider silk which has some custom potential. Out of these personally I feel like Bee is the best immediately while the other two can be made good through customs.

Though overall they're all better than Toad and Snake because both of those are so violently saturated with customs since they were the only two sage modes for the longest time. All of that said, break down perfect sage mode for me.
Yeah well, I actually think Shark mode is the best of them all. You acquire underwater breathing and gain a +20 boost of damage to ninjutsu and taijutsu when underwater, for a total of +50 damage. And being able to produce teeth from any place your body allows for pretty cool for cqc and even some potential customs.

Just being able to fly is already pretty awesome, but I'm assuming I need to create an actual custom perfect Sage mode for my flies otherwise there isn't a generic perfect summon.

All of this perfect modes seem to allow 2 to 3 upgrades inspired by either the animals anatomy, habitat or natural features like teeth, silk, honey. When creating my own, I feel like I have a sort of guideline.

Flies are notoriously known for speed and tracking, through their wings and composite eyes. Mine in particular have the added boost of Chakra draining. I think those three abilities have a lot to be explored if I wanted a generic Fly Perfect Mode.

Though I am very interested in other variants of Sage mode. For example, snakes are akin to Dragons, and there was a mention of the Perfect Dragon mode. Besides, snakes have the inorganic resurrection ability. I am intrigued in exploring more diversity in Sage users and abilities. In fact, I wanted to make. Perfect Demon Sage Mode, since my flies are inspired by actual demons, and have always been associated with them, so I was wondering what other abilities have been shown that go beyond the normal animal anatomy

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Yeah well, I actually think Shark mode is the best of them all. You acquire underwater breathing and gain a +20 boost of damage to ninjutsu and taijutsu when underwater, for a total of +50 damage. And being able to produce teeth from any place your body allows for pretty cool for cqc and even some potential customs.

Just being able to fly is already pretty awesome, but I'm assuming I need to create an actual custom perfect Sage mode for my flies otherwise there isn't a generic perfect summon.

All of this perfect modes seem to allow 2 to 3 upgrades inspired by either the animals anatomy, habitat or natural features like teeth, silk, honey. When creating my own, I feel like I have a sort of guideline.

Flies are notoriously known for speed and tracking, through their wings and composite eyes. Mine in particular have the added boost of Chakra draining. I think those three abilities have a lot to be explored if I wanted a generic Fly Perfect Mode.

Though I am very interested in other variants of Sage mode. For example, snakes are akin to Dragons, and there was a mention of the Perfect Dragon mode. Besides, snakes have the inorganic resurrection ability. I am intrigued in exploring more diversity in Sage users and abilities. In fact, I wanted to make. Perfect Demon Sage Mode, since my flies are inspired by actual demons, and have always been associated with them, so I was wondering what other abilities have been shown that go beyond the normal animal anatomy
Perfect Dragon Sage mode would be tied to the dragon summoning contract most likely. Making a "demon" sage mode would require you to have a demon summoning contract, which is possible with the new mythical/legendary animal summonings although I'm not entirely sure you can make sage modes with mythical or legendary, you might be able to.

In regards to things like inorganic reincarnation, that's really just placing natural energy in to a non chakra based container, in the case of snake sage modes usage it was the earth, that isn't particularly tied to snake sage mode as far as I know and other contracts could probably do things like that with customs, especially if it tied in to the contract itself, like shark sage mode could probably achieve a similar thing using natural water sources if they desired.

That said for aesthetic purposes you may be able to mention certain things like the inspiration behind the fly species, and in regards to abilities that are beyond the anatomy it mostly comes down to things being based in nature, and the manipulation of raw natural energy. In the canon you have a few examples of this, inorganic, frog kata, that weird dragon shaped sound jutsu Kabuto used.

(Senpō: Kawazu Kumite) – Sage Art: Frog Kata
S
Type:
Offensive
Range:
Short
Chakra cost:
N/A
Damage points:
Description:
The Frog Katas is a fighting style available exclusively to those who have mastered the art of Sage mode. The natural chakra used for sage mode activates the users body in many ways, enhancing speed, power, stamina and durability. The user uses the sage chakra in frog katas to enhance their taijutsu skills and also to surround and encapsulates the user with an aura of natural energy. The user can use this aura as an extension of their body giving them longer reach within their taijutsu even if they do not directly connect. Punches that appear to have missed actually strike using the aura and sending the opponents flying.
Note:
Can only be used in Toad Sage Mode.

( Senpō: Muki Tensei ) - Sage Art: Inorganic Reincarnation
A
Type:
Offensive, Supplementary
Range:
Short - Long
Chakra cost:
Damage points:
Description:
This technique allows the user to control things that have no life functions by gifting them with some of their own life force, allowing the user to freely manipulate the substance according to their will. The extent of the user's control goes beyond normal manipulation through chakra, meaning that even drastic alterations to the immediate environment can occur both suddenly and unexpectedly, making attacks using this method extremely difficult to avoid. Intense heat such as that produced by the flames of Amaterasu can counter the effects of this technique, causing affected inorganic materials to revert to their previous state.
Note:
Effects of the technique last two turns and can only be used while on Snake Sage Mode.

( Senpō: Hakugeki no Jutsu ) - Sage Art: White Rage Technique
S
Type:
Supplementary
Range:
Short - Mid
Chakra cost:
Damage points:
N/A
Description:
After forming the necessary hand seal Bird, the user expels a dragon-like entity from their mouth that carries an orb in its left front claw. As the dragon tightly coils itself around the orb, it releases both blinding light and deafening sound. This alone greatly hinders those in the vicinity but, due to the intensity of the resulting vibrations, paralysing pain is also induced. Thus, the technique both briefly inhibits the opponent's senses, as well as techniques that require their active concentration. According to Kabuto, only he is capable of functioning normally whilst this technique is in effect, thanks to the properties of his Sage Mode and his adopted abilities. Due to his snake characteristics, Kabuto can close the cornea of his eyes to completely block the harmful light, whilst instead relying upon the enhanced perception of his other senses to compensate for his obstructed vision. He can also liquefy the insides of his body in order to negate the effects of the harsh sound vibrations.
Note:
Can only be used once by advanced Kabuto bios while on Snake Sage Mode

Those can be seen for reference here, though white rage is a Kabuto exclusive due to his unique anatomy being beyond what one can actually achieve with just sage mode, all in all the abilities you gain from a custom PSM just have to be in line with what your contract can do to a degree and what is sensible within the rules of the game.

Panthalassa

Elite
Kin
1,105💸
Kumi
32,712💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Perfect Dragon Sage mode would be tied to the dragon summoning contract most likely. Making a "demon" sage mode would require you to have a demon summoning contract, which is possible with the new mythical/legendary animal summonings although I'm not entirely sure you can make sage modes with mythical or legendary, you might be able to.

In regards to things like inorganic reincarnation, that's really just placing natural energy in to a non chakra based container, in the case of snake sage modes usage it was the earth, that isn't particularly tied to snake sage mode as far as I know and other contracts could probably do things like that with customs, especially if it tied in to the contract itself, like shark sage mode could probably achieve a similar thing using natural water sources if they desired.

That said for aesthetic purposes you may be able to mention certain things like the inspiration behind the fly species, and in regards to abilities that are beyond the anatomy it mostly comes down to things being based in nature, and the manipulation of raw natural energy. In the canon you have a few examples of this, inorganic, frog kata, that weird dragon shaped sound jutsu Kabuto used.

(Senpō: Kawazu Kumite) – Sage Art: Frog Kata
S
Type:
Offensive
Range:
Short
Chakra cost:
N/A
Damage points:
Description:
The Frog Katas is a fighting style available exclusively to those who have mastered the art of Sage mode. The natural chakra used for sage mode activates the users body in many ways, enhancing speed, power, stamina and durability. The user uses the sage chakra in frog katas to enhance their taijutsu skills and also to surround and encapsulates the user with an aura of natural energy. The user can use this aura as an extension of their body giving them longer reach within their taijutsu even if they do not directly connect. Punches that appear to have missed actually strike using the aura and sending the opponents flying.
Note:
Can only be used in Toad Sage Mode.

( Senpō: Muki Tensei ) - Sage Art: Inorganic Reincarnation
A
Type:
Offensive, Supplementary
Range:
Short - Long
Chakra cost:
Damage points:
Description:
This technique allows the user to control things that have no life functions by gifting them with some of their own life force, allowing the user to freely manipulate the substance according to their will. The extent of the user's control goes beyond normal manipulation through chakra, meaning that even drastic alterations to the immediate environment can occur both suddenly and unexpectedly, making attacks using this method extremely difficult to avoid. Intense heat such as that produced by the flames of Amaterasu can counter the effects of this technique, causing affected inorganic materials to revert to their previous state.
Note:
Effects of the technique last two turns and can only be used while on Snake Sage Mode.

( Senpō: Hakugeki no Jutsu ) - Sage Art: White Rage Technique
S
Type:
Supplementary
Range:
Short - Mid
Chakra cost:
Damage points:
N/A
Description:
After forming the necessary hand seal Bird, the user expels a dragon-like entity from their mouth that carries an orb in its left front claw. As the dragon tightly coils itself around the orb, it releases both blinding light and deafening sound. This alone greatly hinders those in the vicinity but, due to the intensity of the resulting vibrations, paralysing pain is also induced. Thus, the technique both briefly inhibits the opponent's senses, as well as techniques that require their active concentration. According to Kabuto, only he is capable of functioning normally whilst this technique is in effect, thanks to the properties of his Sage Mode and his adopted abilities. Due to his snake characteristics, Kabuto can close the cornea of his eyes to completely block the harmful light, whilst instead relying upon the enhanced perception of his other senses to compensate for his obstructed vision. He can also liquefy the insides of his body in order to negate the effects of the harsh sound vibrations.
Note:
Can only be used once by advanced Kabuto bios while on Snake Sage Mode

Those can be seen for reference here, though white rage is a Kabuto exclusive due to his unique anatomy being beyond what one can actually achieve with just sage mode, all in all the abilities you gain from a custom PSM just have to be in line with what your contract can do to a degree and what is sensible within the rules of the game.
Yeah, I have no further questions then, thank you!