Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
3๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
I was thinking how Madara stabbed Sasuke where he could just break free with susanoo and maybe Madara would also answer with it, and just realized one thing.
In the entire manga/anime(even fillers) there was not a single susanoo vs susanoo fight ?
This is the only "interaction" in the whole manga
You must be registered for see images

some cool fan arts

Reactions: Demonic.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
11,914๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
PS vs PS non rikudou Sasuke would lost, but I doubt Madara would went to PS imidediately. He would play with him and just follow whatever version Sasuke would use.
bro sasuke powers development went all through gifts and free powerups...he dont even know how to implant sharingaans into his eyes sockets...also blind madara could kill EMS sasuke but he gave him a chance and let him live

SenseiSama

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Yeah but we had few Uchiha vs Uchiha fights and funny how none of them resorted to use it. Maybe Obito would if he had it, against Naruto and Sasuke before becoming juubi jin.
True but I think it's the same reason we never saw Naruto and Hashirama interact or Sasuke and Hinata for that matter, maybe Kishi was following the idea that opposite attract (Yin/Yang) so people with the same chakra/affinity naturally avoid each other.

And technically Madara and Obito "fought" but it was too quick to be considered a fight.

SeveN797

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
3๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
bro sasuke powers development went all through gifts and free powerups...he dont even know how to implant sharingaans into his eyes sockets...also blind madara could kill EMS sasuke but he gave him a chance and let him live
I know how that fight went, but you have to agree if Sasuke broke free with susanoo during that moment, I doubt Madara would miss such a opportunity to test his own susanoo against Sasuke's. Could be a nice fight. Especially that Madara's V3 was nothing special, while Sasuke's had enton weapons.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
11,914๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I know how that fight went, but you have to agree if Sasuke broke free with susanoo during that moment, I doubt Madara would miss such a opportunity to test his own susanoo against Sasuke's. Could be a nice fight. Especially that Madara's V3 was nothing special, while Sasuke's had enton weapons.
yes i agree..but madara still soloes....blind madara could activate susano...but blind sasuke can't