One simple question...

Immortallz

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
671 posts 90 reactions
Joined
Dec 14, 2011
Messages
671
Reaction score
90
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Do any of the girls on NB like Yuri, other than me?
 

'Toxic

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,848 posts 473 reactions
Joined
Jan 27, 2012
Messages
4,848
Reaction score
473
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Meh, I doubt there's many. I like yuri though :D it's sexy and cute!
'
You must be registered for see images


Warning:
click on ur own risk :p
You must be registered for see images
Miku x Luka FTW!
I don't like yaoi though U_U not hating on gay guys, I respect Homosexuals, I just don't want to watch two dudes make out.​
 

Immortallz

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
671 posts 90 reactions
Joined
Dec 14, 2011
Messages
671
Reaction score
90
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Meh, I doubt there's many. I like yuri though :D it's sexy and cute!
'
You must be registered for see images


Warning:
click on ur own risk :p
You must be registered for see images
Miku x Luka FTW!
I don't like yaoi though U_U not hating on gay guys, I respect Homosexuals, I just don't want to watch two dudes make out.​

cool, thats so sad...no other girls on nb like yuri. hm, sucks
 

Jack Spicer

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
19,000 posts 1,816 reactions
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
19,000
Reaction score
1,816
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I do not google Yuri and like the genre in the sense it's all I read, but I do support some couples that match the meaning of yuri. I also support the same amount of what matches the definition of yaoi couples. The definition of both being gay. Basically, I match up couples based on who they are, their bond, etc....I don't read yuri/yaoi because it's soley that (I don't even read it), but I do support the pairing of some characters that is gay. Also, I don't like the pairings I'm going to list just because I like seeing people make out or whatever perverted reason. I really like the character connection and story and just everything about the pairing, not just one reason, you know?

Those couples being: Ty Lee and Azula from Avatar, Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy from DC Comics, House and Wilson from House, and Wally and Dick from DC comics. I really love this pairings, probably because I really love the story, the bond, the interaction, the characters themselves, and so on. Now I also love Harley/Joker, Wally/Linda, Dick/Barbara, etc... but those are my top pairings of those people solely based on the fact I like the matchup, the characters individually, etc...You know what I mean xd


There's Jack Spicer's opinion. I'm not a girl so I guess I wasn't intitled to answer the question, but eh. Normally I don't type that much and I just post what/who I like and move on, but I wanted to explain myself in one post.
 

Ebi..

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,743 posts 637 reactions
Joined
Jan 18, 2012
Messages
8,743
Reaction score
637
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
its cool ._. i guess ._.
 

Trinky

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
2,573 posts 626 reactions
Joined
Mar 28, 2011
Messages
2,573
Reaction score
626
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Yes. xD
 

xPyschotic Echox

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
18,676 posts 617 reactions
Joined
Apr 6, 2012
Messages
18,676
Reaction score
617
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Omg so I'm not the only one :T_T: I like Yuri, I admit it...
 

Sasunarufan13

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,556 posts 276 reactions
Joined
Dec 4, 2011
Messages
3,556
Reaction score
276
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'm more a yaoi fangirl, though I do beta for my friend sometimes who writes yuri stories. It's not bad to read, and maybe I'll try reading a yuri manga one day, but I prefer yaoi <3
 

Jack Spicer

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
19,000 posts 1,816 reactions
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
19,000
Reaction score
1,816
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Random, but can you guys imagine the opposite of this thread? What if a guy made this, but asked about yaoi? It'd be massive hate. So, props for making the thread and props for everyone being respectful.
 

Hanabi legendary Kunoichi

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
910 posts 37 reactions
Joined
May 29, 2012
Messages
910
Reaction score
37
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
-raises hand- also yaoi, and any other type of forbidden love. ^.^
 

xlilyx

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
2,250 posts 212 reactions
Joined
Jul 28, 2011
Messages
2,250
Reaction score
212
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I read Yaoi and Yuri. ^-^
 

BadBoy M

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
11,964 posts 995 reactions
Joined
Mar 26, 2012
Messages
11,964
Reaction score
995
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Immortallz

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
671 posts 90 reactions
Joined
Dec 14, 2011
Messages
671
Reaction score
90
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Random, but can you guys imagine the opposite of this thread? What if a guy made this, but asked about yaoi? It'd be massive hate. So, props for making the thread and props for everyone being respectful.

Thx. :)
 

'Toxic

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,848 posts 473 reactions
Joined
Jan 27, 2012
Messages
4,848
Reaction score
473
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'm a girl that wants to be a boy (I also like yaoi)

Er o_O that's not how the definition is. You don't want to be a boy nor are you a girl, you're boy trapped in a girl's body *cough* say it right or people will later say that transsexuals are just people who want to be the opposite *** for fun.

Just sayin' :ice:​
 

Daki Kibe

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
14,180 posts 426 reactions
Joined
Nov 17, 2008
Messages
14,180
Reaction score
426
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Miku x Luka FTW!​

Oh my God, Miku×Luka. <3

I prefer yaoi, but I like yuri as well. I'm a sucker for "forbidden love". ;A;
 
Top