LightSo6p

Regular
Kin
521💸
Kumi
360💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can't believe it's over after how great the first twelve episodes were. I just dont think you show people his serious punch that slit the skys above around the world then stop not good anime making to me just to get people hopes up for more..

suki

Veteran
Kin
415💸
Kumi
4,180💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah it was great show, one of the very few shows I watched with all my friends and family and they all loved it. I think a season 2 would probably air in a couple of years or a little less lol.

nanadaime

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not enough chapters for season 2 :(
There are enough chapters if you read the original version of the manga but not the SJ version in the original the hero hunter arc is finished and he is currently establishing his self as an S class hw is currently A class rank 2 i think the last chapter I read he was fighting tornado the illustrations looks like they used the paint app on windows 98 but its way ahead I jus enjoy seeing it drawn professionally

Last edited:

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah it was great show, one of the very few shows I watched with all my friends and family and they all loved it. I think a season 2 would probably air in a couple of years or a little less lol.
madhouse.

OT: It was a great episode... I believe OPM is one of the best animes that aired in 2015. Time to re-read the manga again.

Reactions: suki

Kingu

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There are enough chapters if you read the original version of the manga but not the SJ version in the original the hero hunter arc is finished and he is currently establishing his self to the S class the last chapter I read he was fighting tornado the illustrations looks like they used the paint app on windows 98 but its way ahead I jus enjoy seeing it drawn professionally
I was talking Murata's version, since thats where they animate it from.