One Punch Man

Widow Maker

Kin
28💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dont read any manga or watch anime anymore but the other day i came across a happy accident on torrent looking for the new superman movie "that reeked btw" Anyway im sure most of you have heard or read onepunchman. I recently watched the new Anime, and I loved it.

like naruto, bleach, onepiece, onepunchman is one of a kind with a bit of comedy and comic book mix Anyways I recommend it to anime fans who havnt seen it yet.

if you like organizations, ranked heroes and villians according to power and skill, demons, gods, aliens mysterious beings u will love this. I think saitama is the strongest character ever created. And I really hope theres more to hes secret than what he said.

heres an interesting scene from the anime "boros dominator of the universe kicks saitama to the moon litterarly lol"

I post this topic here in ND because i think its a good replacement to naruto if the author decides to give more depth and backstory to it.

Last edited:

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Agreed. the only problem with it is that people take it far too seriously. the upshot of this is that it completely destroyed the debate of whether goku could beat superman in a fight.