Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The manga has barely even made enough material for season 2 for season 2 in my opinion, unless they're following the one version in which case they have more than enough

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The manga has barely even made enough material for season 2 for season 2 in my opinion, unless they're following the one version in which case they have more than enough
We still don't know who the studio will be. Maybe bones will do it and will have the same animation as Mob Psycho 100, which in my opinion will be amazing. They could go for the manga route and animate the tournament arc.

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That would actually be hype asf, kinda hoping its bones now lol
GET HYPED FOR THIS!

You must be registered for see images

The last one is gonna get me HYPED REAL HARD :lmao: I hope they skip the manga one and go straightforward the webtoon x)

Screw you madhouse, let bones handle it!

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's hard to even call OPM S1 a "Madhouse show" because that it had little Madhouse talent. Most of the best scenes in the anime were animated by animators outside of Madhouse, (i.e Yutaka Nakamura, who did a lot of animation for Studio Bones animes). Yutaka did the key animation for episode 12 of OPM btw, pretty much the Boris fight.
[video=youtube;soTjJ7tsL5A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soTjJ7tsL5A[/video]

A lot of animators from Studio Bones were helping with OPM like the ones who did Space Dandy. Madhouse is going to handle it for sure but just hope they still are going to have the same people from other studios animate it.

Great news btw hopefully its the same staff and we get to see more Fubuki <3

Last edited: