[Theory] one punch Man Manga chapter 178 : Theory who is going to stop Garou??!!!..

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i------------->.

one punch man manga chapter 178 : was good chapter ....1st thing to notice is that there was no saitama in this chapter...so we gonna miss him lil bit..

now chapter was good becuz we knew what darkshine character and personality is made of :

first his body toooooooooooo muscular and strong im like look :

You must be registered to see images
DAMN !!!!!!!...

but when it comes to his personality in battlefield i'm like loook!! :

DAMN!!! he looks like a scared chicken !!!!...cuz wolves eat chickens ya know????..;) ;)

to teh point Garou said to darkshine : "ohh $h!t it looks like i'm bullying you!!"..

ok imo it's not darkshine who is weaker...but its Garou who is very much stronger then darkshine..

added to this is teh fact that garou is faster....and darkshine has giant muscular body that can't keep up with Garou's speed..without forgetting how Garou gained new powerz through monsterization????...

now who is going to stop Garou????

my theory :

there only 2 characters who can stop Garou!!!!!!!!!! :

1st- Saitana :
obviously i dont even need to explain how : cuz when it comes to strenght saitama is teh strongest...but teh reason why i mentioned saitana is that Garou looks like teh kind of villains who needs to be talknojutsued by saitama to learn a lesson in his life...

2nd- BLAST !!!! :

but why i say Blast????...its becuz we know only very little infos about Blast and his true powerz...

now what if one punch manga makers are making Garou very strong and unbeatable and then they make Blast defeat him on purpose just so that readers realize how BLAST is strong...

in other words Garou strenght plot will be sacrified for Blast super strenght plot..

what u think guyz???

who can stop Garou????..

TenseiganFTW

Veteran
Kin
229💸
Kumi
39💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This chapter was good but the chap today was godlike:lovestruck:,i've seen good manga drawings but the author of OPM is some next level creator.
Check out the newest chapter ,Tatsumaki is amazing,but honestly she's shown meteorites,i'm expecting more from her.
The cyborg attack of Genos looked so dope,and the monster Orochi looks so amazing,that's godlike drawing skill,also Tatsumaki using her powers to put the floor up was insane too.
EDIT:ON GAROU OfcT'LL BE Saitama,he is the main antagonist ofc he wont be stopped by a second fiddle.

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This chapter was good but the chap today was godlike:lovestruck:,i've seen good manga drawings but the author of OPM is some next level creator.
Check out the newest chapter ,Tatsumaki is amazing,but honestly she's shown meteorites,i'm expecting more from her.
The cyborg attack of Genos looked so dope,and the monster Orochi looks so amazing,that's godlike drawing skill,also Tatsumaki using her powers to put the floor up was insane too.
EDIT:ON GAROU OfcT'LL BE Saitama,he is the main antagonist ofc he wont be stopped by a second fiddle.
teh tis mangaka knows how to draw boobs perfectly..

• Haha
Reactions: TenseiganFTW